Emily: A Slut Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't answer with words. He climbed on to the bed and between my legs. He climbed on top of me and I felt his weight on me. He kissed me, our mouths melting into one. He pushed my legs apart with his and pushed his head into my heat.

He pushed into me, nothing separating me from him. That just turned me on even more. He pushed slowly into my wetness, filling me.

His moved carefully at first, allowing me to become accustomed to him. Then our kisses stopped and his focus became on his thrusts. His thrusts became powerful, filling my whole body with pleasure. I moaned a little louder with each impact of him into me.

Like earlier with his tongue, he paid careful attention to my every move and sound to give me more of what I wanted. The way my husband used to fuck me when we were first dating. Even through when we were newlyweds, but sometime in the two years since then things changed. Now when we had sex, far too often it became just about his orgasm.

Far too often now my husband came within the first few minutes. Five minutes became good for him. I didn't pay attention to the digital clock on the night stand next to the bed, but I knew Todd lasted far more than a few minutes.

He took my legs and put them on his shoulders. I did yoga in the gym every once in a while, but I didn't think I would be flexible enough for this position. He didn't give me any time to object. He moved forward and plowed his cock deep inside of me.

Each thrust caused my whole body to shake. My moans became screams as he hit the right angle. I wanted to be quiet. I didn't want to wake up the people in the next room and be interrupted by a hotel employee with a noise complaint. However, I couldn't help myself. My husband never fucked me like this and the pleasure quickly became surreal.

My whole body filled with an intense feeling of bliss. My body went stiff and his next thrust sent me over the edge. I climaxed with a loud scream and my nails digging into his back. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy flowed through me. I had forgotten sex could feel so good. I had forgotten what it felt like to orgasm from sex alone.

After a short series of wild and out of control thrusts, he stopped deep inside of me. A deep moan and he erupted. His cock exploded inside of me, pumping his cum directly into me.

He let my legs go, then collapsed on to the bed next to me. Both of us breathing hard and covered with a layer of sweat.

"Okay," I said, "I need to know one thing."

"Anything baby."

"How much did this room cost? You know we don't have the money for this. Did you put it on a credit card?"

The smile on Paul, my husband's face faded away. "Stop worrying. I signed a nice sized contract today with the city. It'll more than pay for this."

"But we don't have the money in our bank account now."

"Way to bring us back to reality. I put it on the credit card. By the time it's due, we'll have the money."

"I'm sorry, it's just been stressing me out. I hate living paycheck to paycheck."

"The winter was slow, but this is turning into a good year."

We lay there quietly, lost in our thoughts and not sure what to say next. Both of us still breathing heavier than normal.

"Why didn't you wear that dress I bought for you?"

"That black dress? Did you save the receipt? I tried it on. It didn't exactly fit."

"I'll bet it did. You would've looked so fucking hot in it."

We became silent again. I broke the silence this time. "Why don't you go down on me like that every time?"

"I don't know if you're joking or if you're serious and mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then how come you've never sucked my cock like that before?"

"I've never heard you talk like that before."

His initial response came in the form of his hand on my thigh. He slid it up my leg, reigniting the flame inside of me. "You really turned me on. What can I say?"

"I can say the same thing." This had become a recurring fantasy for him over the past six months. I went along with it, but it was definitely more his thing than mine.

It started after a night out with my girl friends that ended with my friends and I dancing the night away. When I came home, I woke him up when I stumbled into the bedroom. He sat up in bed and in the dim light I couldn't tell what his facial expressions said about his reaction. "I'm sorry that I woke you."

"Did you have fun tonight?" His tone gave me no clue either. We had an argument that morning before work about bills, but based on his text messages after work I thought he had moved on.

"It was Lynn's birthday so we went out for dinner." Silence filled the room. He didn't have to ask anything else. He knew that I would start to try fill the silence. My nervous habit. "Then we went to that new wine bar on Central."

"Is that it?" He climbed out of bed wearing only his boxers. He didn't have the body of a Greek God, but until recently most of his work had been with his hands at construction sites and it still showed.

I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. The green letters said '2:45.' No wine bar would be open that late and I'm sure he knew that from my previous girls' nights out. "We went dancing afterward." I stood there, not sure where he would take this conversation. Unlike a lot of my previous boyfriends, I would never describe my husband as the jealous type.

"Did you dance with anyone?" He closed the distance between me and the bed in a split second.

"Just the girls." I backed up and found myself trapped against the wall. This wasn't like him at all. My heart started to beat harder. The temperature in the room jumped twenty degrees.

"Just the girls?" Had he gone out to see why I was out so late? When his text messages stopped, I just assumed he had fallen asleep. "You were out pretty late."

Had he gone out and somehow found where I was? Had he seen me dancing? He didn't need to do that. I would never cheat on him. I might bend the truth sometimes, but I would never even kiss another man. "There was one guy. It was nothing though. His friend wanted to dance with Lynn, so I danced with him."

He pinned me up against the wall. His mouth found my neck and started to kiss me. "How did you dance with him?"

"Nothing happened."

He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. "How did you dance with him?"

"It was nothing." He didn't move. I didn't know whether he believed me or not. Sexually it had been nothing. However, I loved the attention. I knew that the guy wanted me. A feeling I received from my husband less and less frequently.

"How did you dance?"

"What do you mean?" I remembered every moment that I danced with the un-named guy, but that didn't mean I wanted to share all of the details with my husband. It couldn't compare to the dirty dancing younger me had done, but nothing I wanted my husband to know about either.

"You know what I mean." He pinned me against the wall. With just his boxers on, I clearly felt his rock hard cock against me. I didn't understand. I thought he was upset with me for staying out late and dancing with another man. "Did you dance like this?"

I hesitated. I didn't know how to respond. Finally, I just nodded my head yes.

He pressed harder against me, to the point it started to hurt. "Was that all you did with him?"

Again, I didn't answer right away. Part of me scared about where this was going. Part of me extremely turned on. The damp fabric of my panties clung to me. "That wasn't it."

He backed away and it made my heart sink. Then he turned me around and pressed my chest against the wall. He pushed his cock against my ass. My heart stared to pound ten times harder. I may not know where this was going, but I wanted more. "Like this?"

"Yes," I said then closed my eyes.

"Did he touch you with his dirty hands?" Our bedroom had become so quiet, I wasn't used to him talking like this.

"Just on my waist."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, he wanted to do more, but he wanted to get laid and didn't want to ruin his chances by being too aggressive."

"Did you fuck him?"

"God no." I started to turn around, but he used his hands to keep me facing away from him.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down just past my knees. He didn't bother with my thong. He just pulled the fabric to the side, then guided himself into me.

I didn't think I was ready yet. It had all happened so fast. Yet I felt soaking wet and he slid deep into me. He gripped my waist tight and thrust himself hard into me. I held on to the wall for support. If I hadn't, he would've knocked me off my feet.

His thrusts came quick and intense. It reminded me of when we first dated and couldn't get enough of each other. For a while it seemed like anytime we found ourselves alone for a few minutes, we took advantage of the time with at least a quickie.

He nibbled on my ear. He man handled my breasts through my top. Each touch from him just multiplied the sexual energy inside of me.

Within a few minutes, my breathing became heavy, I started sweating and moaning loud enough where I worried the neighbors might hear. I felt it building up inside of me. When I went out, I never thought my night would end up like this.

His thrusts became wild as my moans became screams. I went stiff. The pleasure wove throughout my body and took complete control. He gripped my breasts as he exploded into me. His cum flowed into me as my orgasm hit its climax.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself slouched against the wall. He had fallen on to me. "Wow, we need to do that more often."

"I agree," he said then pulled himself out of me and went back to bed. I cleaned up and washed my face before I joined him in bed. I climbed into bed naked, but he just held me. The next morning he had already left for work by the time I woke up.

We didn't talk about it and that just left more questions in my mind. They all focused around one main subject. Was he turned on by another man dancing with me?

It took a couple of more encounters like that before the answer became concrete in my head. The next time at a charity fundraiser event where he caught another man flirting with me. We didn't make it home right away that night. We ending up having sex in the backseat of our SUV in the parking lot like high schoolers.

The next time, almost exactly the same as the girls' night out except my husband came along. The night out wasn't planned. We went out to dinner with another couple, then ended up at the club down the street. The guys stayed at the bar, while Lynn and I went out to the dance floor. I hoped the guys would join in when they saw us dancing together, but instead we attracted another pair of men. Lynn's boyfriend quickly came and cut in. If he hadn't done that, my husband would've let the guy keep dancing with me. My husband and I fucked twice that night. On the hood of the car. Then back in our bed.

I didn't exactly understand the fantasy, turn on or whatever you want to call it, but I didn't understand a lot about him. If it meant sex more often with my husband, then you could count me in.

About a month later, he asked me why it had been so long since I went out with the girls. He didn't like the answer that all of my friends had been too busy. He suggested we play a little game. We would go out separately and he would role play as a complete stranger. A little weird, but now I'm glad that we did it. It might've been the best sex that we've ever had.

He pushed two fingers into me and I rolled over to give him better access to me. I took him in my hands and stroked him. His cock still slick with his cum and my wetness. He immediately started to grow hard again.

I rolled on top of him and continued to stroke him until he grew completely solid. I lowered myself on to his cock and we locked eyes.

He grabbed my hips and guided me down on to him. "I can't remember the last time we had back to back sex."

I could. Probably on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. "Me neither."

I went slow, it still didn't feel like sex with my husband.

"Next week you have that conference?"

I nodded my head. "In Vegas." The sex started to feel awkward, like having sex with my husband. I started paying attention to every movement I made and not enjoying it.

He paused for a moment. His tell. I knew he wanted to say something. He was thinking if he really should say it. After a few seconds, he did. "There's this thing called a free pass. Have you heard of it."

"Not exactly." I hadn't, but I had a feeling I knew where he was going.

"While you're in Vegas, you're free to do anything you want. No questions asked. No ramifications. I want you to have fun. Then when you come home, that night you tell me all about it."

I didn't know what to say. I thought back to the time I walked down the aisle as the sun was setting on the beach. All of our friends and family sat on either side of me. Paul stood at the front of the aisle waiting for me. "You're all I need. I don't need anyone else."

"It's not like that."

He left me afraid to ask what it was like.

"It would just be for fun." He started to move underneath me. I could feel how much it turned him on. I rolled off of him and he took control. He climbed on top of me and took me again. "What do you think?"

His thrusts became more forceful. I didn't understand this turn on and really I didn't want to sleep with anyone else. I wouldn't have agreed to marry him if I had. Sure I liked to look sometimes, but that was the extent. I could always tell him yes, but not do it. He would be disappointed so I would have to come home with a story. It felt so weird and awkward, but I didn't know how else to handle it. "I'll do it."

He flipped me over and put me on my hands and knees. He took me from behind, fucking me doggy style, a position we rarely used. He held my hips tight and slammed his cock into me. The sound of his bare skin impacting with my ass filled the room.

"Are you close?"

I wanted to tell him that I couldn't have been any further. "Yes."

His thrust became rapid fire. A few moments later it ended. He slammed into me one last time and exploded.

We collapsed on to the bed together. He held me in his arms. Neither of us saying anything. I couldn't stop thinking about the free pass he offered.

That night he fell asleep instantly. It took me an hour or two of rolling around and staring at the ceiling. The sun started to come up before I finally passed out from exhaustion. I didn't understand this fantasy. I didn't understand why it turned him. Most importantly, I wondered where it was going? Was this the end of our marriage or the beginning of something else?

12