Emily and I, Do You Trust Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. O'Mathlock was to get $3000 per month until her husband got out of jail, then $50,000 to move and restart their lives. Jail time for Mr. O'Mathlock was never anticipated so the monthly money was for the wife and daughter until he got out. That was the only clue that they had. They followed the money.

We issued a warrant for Ms. Burrows. She was in Austin by then, so my partner and I arrested her. That was the first time that I ever saw the woman. The charge was murder for hire.

When confronted with the evidence, her lawyer pushed her for a plea and the ACA (Assistant County Attorney) accepted. She could have gotten life without possibility of parole if a jury had been involved.

Ms. Burrows took a plea, 20 to life. She's serving that sentence now. The driver got 15 years minus time served because his co-operation. The wife got probation and had to go to work to support the daughter.

So this case is closed as far as we are concerned."

Detective Almos closed the file that he had placed on the coffee table. He sat back and continued.

"One reason that I like my job is that people never cease to amaze me. Now, take Detective Saint-Levesque for example. When I talked with her on the phone she sounded like the Queen of England. You know, proper British. I had her pictured in my mind as a short, white haired old lady. No disrespect intended, just a visual based on what I'd seen on the TV.

I mentioned this to Detective First Class Williams, and he laughed. He said, "Let me paint you a picture of Detective Antoinette Saint-Levesque.

Detective First Class Williams' Story.

"She is about 5'9" and worked her way through college on a track scholarship. She was a quarter miler. Not much in the boob department, but legs that go clear up to the top.

When she arrives in the Squad room every morning she wears her department blazer, a blouse, skirt that goes down just past her knees, and nylons. Her two inch heels have straps that buckle across the top of each foot. She greats everyone by name and often will stop and chat quietly with the other detectives before she gets to her desk.

Oh, and two other things, she was a home coming queen and is from Jamaica. She is very black, and a hell of a partner. I'm proud to work with her now.

At first I thought she was a prima dona equal opportunity employee. I went to the Captain and asked her to be reassigned to another partner.

The captain looked at me, smiled and, in his best Jay Silverheels vocal rendition, said, "Me cap'm. Mak'em 'signmunts. You 'tective, you do'em signmunts. No wine-um! Clos'm do'r on way out. Git'm up Scout!"

The captain thinks he's a comedian.

That was eleven months ago. Like I said, I'm proud to work with her now. She's actually a real charmer. And I started out life as a good ole southern boy."

"One day we were out in the south side and heard a radio call for a strong armed robbery that had just taken place just a few blocks from out location. As they broadcast the description of the perps, ahh suspects, we saw them walking just a few yards ahead of our stopped unmarked squad car. Detective Saint-Levesque jumped out of the car, identified herself and displayed her badge."

"The three gentlemen took off running. She caught the first one by the collar in about two car lengths. He was wheeled to the ground and told, "Stay". She also kicked one of his shoes off. I got to him while he was looking for his sneaker and cuffed him to a newspaper box.

Back in the car, I radioed for back up and tried to catch up when I saw her shove the second guy ass over tea kettle into a hedge.

The third guy had quite a lead on her. So she stopped, unzipped her skirt and dropped it on the sidewalk. She then removed and folded her blazer and placed it on top of the skirt. My partner then took off at a dead run after the third guy."

"I stopped and handcuffed the second guy to a bush that was part of the hedge. I picked up her skirt and blazer, and smoked some tires trying to get up to where the action was. Cripes, I was running third in a foot race and I had a car!"

"By the time I caught them, the third guy had just given up. He heard her coming and just laid down on some grass and tried to die. He was hand cuffed face down and was trying to catch his breath. None of the suspects ever saw Detective Saint-Levesque running outfit."

Now I may be old, but I'm not dead, so I left her skirt and blazer in the car when I went to her location. All I could see were legs, a gun belt and a blouse. Damn, from under the blouse peeked a pair of running shorts!

I asked her, "Do you always just wear running shorts under your skirt?"

"Why no Detective First Class Williams, I am properly dressed, I've got my knickers on underneath, see?"

She was breathing less than I was when she pulled her blouse and running shorts up to her waist on her left side to display a dark blue pair of granny panties. "I'm a police officer, I always wear blue knickers."

I nodded and said, "The rest of your stuff is in the car."

She pulled her stockings up, retrieved her skirt and blazer and was again properly dressed before the first unis arrived.

"Where did you learn that hedge push thing?" I asked her. She smiled back, "I guess you never ran collegiate track."

"Detective First Class Williams, can we keep this just between you and I?" (It took me dang near two months to get her to call me Bob when we were alone, but this time it was Detective First Class Williams).

"What? That you single handedly ran down three suspects?" I gasped. "Not a chance!"

"No silly, that I always wear blue knickers!"

"Yes dear, my lips are sealed."

Detective Almos was enjoying his retelling of the story.

"I do believe that Detective Saint-Levesque is an amazing woman."

Detective Almos then looked straight as Jane and said, "Now another woman that amazes me is you Dr. Allman. An award winning research biologist at the state's premiere university. Why did you cover for your sister's affair for the last number of years?"

Jane was caught off guard but stumbled an, "I loved my sister."

The understanding detective nodded and said, "Yes, I believe that."

"And another person that just confounds me is you Mr. Warenhaul. A decorated and wounded combat veteran. Why would you have an ongoing affair with a married woman? The same mother of two children that Dr. Allman here was covering for?"

He waited for an answer.

Jane took over. "He thought that they were married." Jane told Detective Almos the story of Emily and I. He listened intently.

When Jane was done the Sheriff investigator said, "You see why I like my job? People are so fascinating. And I am beginning to believe that Mrs. Wilkinson was an amazing woman also. I wish I'd met her in real life. Take care, good bye."

Jane let him out the front door and we just looked at each other in utter disbelief.

"DAMN! I'll bet he even knows that you're hot in the sack!" I chided my lover. Jane didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was angry.

"I was so full of rage at Alex, I could have killed him if he had been here. I didn't know that I was capable of that! Jacy, how did you cope with the killing in Afghanistan?"

Jane went into the den and when she returned she handed me her Sig for safe keeping. She needed some time to cool down.

"We'll talk about it some time. Right now, give me a kiss." It took me about 10 minutes to calm her down. She relaxed but when I released her, she yelled, "That Bastard! Give me my gun, I'll kill that son-of-a-bitch!"

It wasn't until the next morning that she stopped demanding her Sig back. Over coffee I commented to Jane, "I'll keep your piece because I don't want Detective Almos investigating Alex's untimely demise."

Jane, "I'm glad he's on our side. Let's make sure we keep it that way. How did he know all that stuff about us?"

"Cell phones. He looked at Emily's cell phone records and got all of our numbers. That gave him our names and then he did a law enforcement search. Then he matched the cell towers and the times that our phones were using the network from that tower. He knew when and where we all were.

When Emily would call in her orders every night just before 9:00 pm, she would use the cell tower near hour house. My cell phone would ping the same tower.

That's how he knew that she spent two weeks at our place. When she would call me very night from here, her phone would use the cell tower nearest here.

That is how he knew that you and I had never been in contact until after Emily's death. The first four months were only the calls from your cell to mine."

Jane said, "Em always put in her orders from the computer, she never called them in. She called the girls just before bed time every night when she could."

Something else new that I learned about Emily.

"That stuff in Afghanistan I'd rather not talk about, yet. But I'm done killing. Unless someone threatened you or the girls, then I'd drop 'm in the driveway. And why are you pack'n a .38?"

Jane smiled, "I'm a Texan, don't mess with Texas."

Alex's schedule didn't change much. He still spent most of his time at the clinic and his time in Austin was either fund raising or doing surgery. Jane couldn't face him. 'Lupȇ said he looked damaged, and in pain.

I felt sorry for him, for about 1/8th of a second. He was the one that had put his dick in the evil bitch from Georgia and started this whole thing to spin out of control. And yet, somehow, I wondered if Emily knew. No! SHIT! I take that back, she knew, she did know, and that was why she maneuvered herself into my life.

I told my suspicion to Jane. She looked like she had just gained keen insight into the last seven years of her life. I wondered if she looked at her sister differently. I would ask her sometime.

The Nutcracker

It was early December and Connie and Janice were excited about the upcoming trip to Seattle. They had lots of questions. We went online to answer some. Ultimately, all eight of us flew up to Seattle for two days and two nights. My sister was elated! She was so sorry about Emily, but loved Jane and the girls. My sister joined us for the trip to the Nutcracker. Charlie rented a limousine and we went early for shopping and dinner. The floating bridge was a wonder for the Texas contingent and it started to snow. The girls had never been in a real live snow event. With the holiday lights, sounds, etc they were on overload. We shopped on the waterfront, and then lunched at the Market (Pike Place) and shopped again at West Lake Center. Our driver met us near the monorail terminal and we put all of our packages into the trunk of the long low luxurious Lincoln limo. We then rode the monorail to McCaw Hall. The Nutcracker was just AWSUME, as always. I liked the first part the best. Afterwards the limo picked us up just outside of the Hall dropped us off at our eastside hotel. Good byes all around then the driver took my sis home.

We had adjoining rooms and the girls wanted to all sleep together in the same room. That was fine because they were tired and went to sleep in about two minutes. Jane and I moved into the other room and the queen bed there.

Good thing we brought PJs. We all changed in the bath room one at a time and I only remember snuggling with Jane for 3 seconds before I fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened about 0 dark thirty by one of Jane's fantastic blow jobs. The curtains were open enough that I could see the snow swirling past our eighth floor room. She swallowed this one and we kissed. Jane needed a potty break. As she slid out from under the covers, we both saw Evonne propped up on one elbow watching.

The watcher got out of bed and went into the bathroom just behind Jane. The door was closed for several minutes and Jane came out and crawled into be next to me.

" Jacy sweetie, I need your help. I need your help for my friend Evonne. She has been my rock for many years and especially after Em left us. She needs your help right now. Like your lieutenant helped you and Dr. Bill helped you. They gave you what you needed when you needed it, right?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Do you trust me?" Jane asked.

"Yes, I trust you." I replied,

Now damn, every time a Conner girl gives me that line I'm going to get a blow job. But since I had just gotten one, what could be better than a blow job?

"Evonne needs to be held. Will you do that for me and her?"

"But what about Charlie?" I asked.

"He doesn't hug her and he won't wake up, it's a medical condition, and it will just be for a little while. Please."

I thought quickly to myself. "Now how do you turn down a request like that?"

"OK," I whispered, "What do you want me to do and where are you going to be?"

"I'm going to be right here and you'll be right where you are. Turn over face away from me."

She motioned to Evonne who made a quick dash from the bathroom into the bed next to me and on the opposite side of Jane. The lovely lady quickly slipped under the covers and back spooned hard into my gut. Her ankle length nightgown gave full coverage to her body as she pushed into my stomach.

Jane whispered to me, "Put your arm around her and hold her tight."

I may be a slow study sometimes but not this time. I was on my left side so I slowly moved my right hand up across her hip, her stomach and into a full cradle of her left breast. Evonne wiggled a bit tighter into my embrace and Jane squeezed in behind me. It took me a full two minutes to fall back asleep.

When I woke up Jane was pulling on her pants, Evonne was in the bath room, and Charlie had gone down for coffee. Jane rushed to me and almost broke my bladder with a rolling hug and kiss.

"Jacy, that was a very nice thing that you did last night. That was just what she needed. Now she probably needs a hot night with your manly equipment, but that is mine to use or share. Understand? Now, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes." I replied with an Arvin shiteat'n grin on my face. "Then tell Evonne that you did. She needs to feel special and appreciated."

Evonne came out of the bathroom and got really shy when she saw me. I went to her and with my finger under her chin I lifted her face up to make eye contact and said,

"I know I fell asleep really quick, but you felt good in my arms and I enjoyed your touch. I'm glad that you and Jane are close enough that you could ask me for a hug. Anytime."

I kissed her lightly on the forehead and went into the bathroom.

Breakfast was a circus. None of the girls could decide what to order. Jane finally just ordered French toast for all four. They were happy. They got to choose their drink. Orange juice was the clear winner.

The limo ride to the airport was uneventful. Evonne did not have any problems with casual eye contact with me or Jane.

I took everyone down to the travelers lounge and showed them the airplanes hanging from the ceiling. As they were reading about the Voyager, Evonne and I went up to the mezzanine to look at the bi-plane. As we leaned on the rail, she grabbed my jacket sleeve and looked me straight in the eye.

She quietly said, "Jacy, I might have lived without your hug last night, but thankfully I don't have to. I needed that! And I know for a fact that you've saved Jane's sanity these past months. She was close to becoming a basket case after Emily's death.

She could handle the week days alright, but the weekends were tough on her. Most weekends I'd take my girls over to her house and we'd slumber party both Friday and Saturday.

By saving her, you also saved both your girls and my girls from certain disaster. Remember my girls and I lost Emily too. I cannot even imagine what would have happened to the four girls if we'd lost Jane. Of course all that changed with one phone call."

I waited for Evone to continue, but when she did not, I asked, "What phone call?"

"You called and asked her for a date. That week she was better. Three weeks later she was on cloud nine. Two of her grad students even pulled her aside and asked her who the new guy was. I guess they had a giddy conversation."

"I had no idea she was hurting that bad." I whispered, "I was too wrapped up in my own misery."

"Do you know that Janice sometimes spies on you just to make sure that you are still at the house? And she loves going with you to the hardware store! You are her rock!"

WOW! That comment hit me like a ton of bricks! All of a sudden I realized that I had feelings for that little girl.

"You've saved my friends and I really want you to know that. And you saved me. If Jane had collapsed under the pressure, I couldn't have carried all six of us forward. I thank you.

And I know all about you and Emily, Jane told me the week after she first met you. I am so sorry."

I looked at Evonne, "Wow. I never knew that about Janice. How do you know?"

Evonne, "Jane told me and I know what to watch for too. Karla looks for you also. You have two young ladies that think you're special."

I asked, "Why didn't Jane tell me?

The lady with the long blonde hair replied, "You'll have to ask her, but I think she didn't want to put any pressure on you. And I know what happened on the grassy knoll."

I gasped, "Pressure! Geeze! I love that little twerp! She even lets me win at tennis sometimes. I've never been around little girls. I need to be told this stuff! And what to do! What do I do now?"

"Ask Jane. You can ask for directions, can't you?" Her smile, giggle and the light elbow in my ribs was the act of a friend.

"OK, ok. I can do that." We rejoined the others and headed for the gate. We had A boarding passes. The flight home was on time as it had stopped snowing at SeaTac.

Jane paid for the trip out of Connie and Janice's education fund. She said that the girls got their moneys worth even before they got to the ballet. Charlie and Evonne agreed for their girls.

The next morning at home the girls cornered Jane in the kitchen and Connie asked,

"Aunt Jane, you and Jacy slept in the same bed when we were in Seattle. Are you having sex?"

Their aunt replied, "Yes we are. We are adults and can choose that."

Connie, "Are you going to have a baby?" Jane, "No honey."

Janice, "Are you and Jacy going to get married?" Jane, "I don't know just yet."

Janice, "If you do get married I want you to live here with us."

Connie, "What's for breakfast?"

Janice, "Can we have French toast like we had in Seattle?"

Jane, "Yes, do you want syrup and powdered sugar too?"

A jumping, "Yes!" from both.

By the time that I got to the kitchen, the girls had loaded their pictures onto their tablets and we spent most of the morning around the kitchen table reliving the trip. The girls wanted to go again next year. Jane said, "We'll see."

After the girls danced off to their rooms I asked, "What's wrong with Charlie?"

Jane: "I Don't know, he's a hospital administrator but won't go to a Doctor. He does fine until he lays down, then he almost can't be woken up for like, six hours. Evonne can't leave him alone with the girls at night.

Once he gets horizontal into bed he is gone. So, no sex or anything for years. Charlie doesn't think anything is wrong, and he won't have sex any other time. Evonne is wearing thin in the TLC department."

Jane handed me a glass of OJ and continued, "Just after Em left us, we kind of made a mutual pledge. The first one of us that got connected with a fun sex partner that we would share. The two bottles of wine may have helped us arrive at that pledge, but that is what Evonne wanted to know that last night in the hotel. Was I going to share you?

Now I know that having two women in the same bed is every mans' dream, but for you this will be a sort of a community service project, not fun." Her smile was anything but serious.