Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me pet," he said to her softly and smiled. She looked fully into his eyes and smiled back at Him.

"Your pet missed You Master, and she is very happy to see You", she replied.

He placed His hand on her jaw and caressed her cheek with His thumb.

"You look beautiful..." he said to her. She felt beautiful, more so than ever before. "Let's go pet, I have a cab waiting..." he said, and placed his hand on the small of her back to lead her out.

As the cab left the curb and traveled down the busy road, he placed his arm on the back of the seat and turned towards her slightly.

"Is my pet prepared for me tonight?" he asked.

She turned towards him and spread her legs slightly. He ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh and finally felt her soft wet skin. She had done as He wished her to; nothing under the dress, and was already aroused for Him. He slid His middle finger inside her, up to the knuckle, and rubbed her clit with His thumb, roughly. She remained silent save for the heavy breathing and slight squirming. The cab driver was trying to watch what was going on, and when Master's eyes caught his in the rear view mirror, the cabbie looked away quickly and thought better of looking again. Master knew He could get her off very easily, but He didn't want to, not yet. He stopped and withdrew His finger. He lifted them to her mouth and slid His finger in her mouth, just as He had done to her cunt. She looked into his eyes and licked his finger clean. He kissed her, and the cab pulled over to the curb. They had arrived at their destination.

"Where is your collar?" he asked.

"Right here." She said as she opened her purse. He placed it around her neck, and paid the driver.

"I won't take you in here without your collar, pet..."he said as he closed the cab door.

Emily had no idea where they were. It didn't look to be the best of neighborhoods, and the building was sort of menacing; like an abandoned warehouse. Master produced a card key from His jacket pocket, and swiped it near the door. There was a loud buzz, and the door opened slightly. It was dark inside, but at the end of the corridor, there was a young man standing near a freight elevator.

As they approached, he said quietly to Master, "Good evening Sir, may I see Your pass?"

Again Master produced a card of some sort and the young man opened the gate to the elevator and the three of them stepped onto the platform.

"Upstairs" Master replied.

As the elevator stopped, Emily was astonished at the atmosphere in the building. They stepped out into what appeared to be a restaurant; from the smell of the food being carried past, a very good restaurant at that. The room was full of people. Men, like her Master, with women or men with them, some were collared, some were not, and also women, or Mistresses, and their men, or women. The walls of the room were all brick, and very dark. Torches hung on the walls as did whips, chains and other various "torture" devices. The entire room had a bit of a medieval theme, with rich dark furnishings and carpets on the floors. In various spots in the room, suspended from the ceiling were cages. In the cages were young men or young women, all of which were naked. They all had iron collars around there necks, and some of them were rubbed raw. She followed closely to her Master as He led them to their table.

At the large round table, were two other "couples". One of them was an older man and a young woman, and the other was an older man and a younger man. The young man, who was unmistakably the slave, sat on the bare floor and ate scraps that were thrown at him by his Master. The young woman, who was obviously a submissive, was very frightened and nervous. She sat with her head down and from the looks of it, had been crying. Master seated Emily on a modest wooden stool, and then took His place in a large high backed chair with rich tapestry covering. Emily was very obedient and remained silent with her eyes downcast from any of the Dominants, but would cast glances around the room. She noticed at one of the tables, a young woman was lying flat, covered in food, fruit mostly, and men were eating it off of her; it appeared to be biting her as well. At another table, two young women were "feasting" on the lap of a Dominant as he ate His dinner. Some submissives sat at the table with their Masters, just as she did. Emily felt very lucky and grateful that her Master treated her so well. Master ordered a steak for himself, and roast chicken for Emily.

Emily continued to be silent although Master carried on what were at times heated conversations with the others at the table. Many of the Dominants seemed to know Master and some even stopped at the table to speak to Him. Throughout all of this, from time to time, Master would stroke her; her neck, back, thigh, whatever He wanted. She felt like a perfect pampered cat. By the time the food arrived, the couple, with the young frightened woman, was beginning to get on everyone's nerves. She was jumpy and whimpering. Her Master seemed to be abusive, and He didn't seem to know what He was doing. He slapped her from time to time, which only aggravated matters further. She was practically on the verge of hysterics. Emily knew that it was irritating her Master, and she wanted Him to enjoy himself. She glanced up and momentarily caught his eye. He looked at her and nodded slightly. She rose slightly and asked politely if she may speak quietly to the young girl. The old man told her to go ahead, but it wouldn't make any difference. She moved over smoothly and quietly to the girl and sat next to her. With the voices, music and other various loud noises in the restaurant, not the mention the acoustics of the high ceiling and the brick, no one could hear what Emily was whispering in the girl's ear. At one point the girl sat upright, almost surprised, and pulled back, to look Emily right in the eye. The young girl glanced around the room and then back at the old man. Emily continued to talk to her quietly for a few more moments. The girl looked at her and then at Master. The young girl sat up straighter, wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and said she was sorry. She would behave for the rest of the evening. The other dinner guest, whom was still amused with the parlor tricks he was getting out of His young sub, was oblivious to the entire ordeal. Master beamed. He was proud of His pet. The old man was astonished. "I don't know what Your pet told this slut, but it must have been good," he said. He even insisted in buying dinner. Master led Emily out of the restaurant, and down a hallway towards the elevator.

"I want to take you downstairs for a bit before we leave." He said. "By the way, what did you say to that girl?"

Emily smiled at Him and squeezed His hand. "I asked her if he had kidnapped her. Surely she was free to go whenever she wanted. Then I asked her if she truly wanted a man to own her. I told her if she was a truly an obedient and valuable sub, she should behave and do as her Master wished. If she became a valuable sub, she could have her pick of any Master that she should choose; except for mine. Finally, I told her that a Master needs their sub just as much as a sub needs their Master; never forget that."

Master threw His head back and laughed out loud at that. "Very true pet, very true!" he said with a smile. He kissed her and they got on the elevator platform once again. He told the young man to take them to the "cellar". The elevator hummed as it descended. Next stop was the sublevel, the "cellar".

12