Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now both she and Gina were pushing themselves together, skin pressed on skin, breast against breast, and belly against belly, the dildo full depth inside Gina as both women forced themselves hard against each other in the throes of their orgasms. Both were now clutching at their partner, holding on tightly, moaning and whimpering into each others ears, hands gripping flesh and legs entwined.

Meanwhile Maurice too was experiencing a highly erotic moment, but for him it was simply the sight of ribbons of his milky cum running over the dark brown skin of Emily's behind. It was, he told Gina later, the most gorgeous sight he had ever seen, and especially when Emily came for a second time and her normally softer contours took on the firmness of her muscles tightening under the force of her orgasm.

Maurice was supporting himself with one hand resting on the bed, bending over the two women and milking the last few drops from his penis with his free hand. He watched them fall on Emily's back and wished suddenly that they were instead being pumped up inside her. Though sexually used up, at least for the moment, he was abruptly aware that he wanted Emily, the first black girl he had ever fancied. What, he thought, would Gina say if he told her he would like to fuck her young lesbian lover. But then, what could she say? She was fucking Emily herself!

Orgasms over, the two women were now lying in each others arms, with the strap-on resting quietly in Gina's vagina, both trying to control laboured breathing and shaky limbs.

"Thanks Em, that was so good." Gina whispered in Emily's ear. "Did Maurice cum on you?"

"Yes." Emily whispered back. "It's still running down my bum crack! It felt ever so nice, though."

"What are you two whispering about?" Maurice wanted to know.

"You, you randy sod, fancy cumming all over Em's arse." Gina answered him.

"Mmm, nice though." Maurice was unrepentant, and as if to emphasise the point he leaned over and began to massage Emily's cum covered buttocks, gently rubbing his fluids into her skin.

"Oohh!" Emily gasped with surprise, but soon found the feeling erotic and stimulating. "That's nice."

"What's he doing?" Gina couldn't see from below, but Emily described it and Gina smiled with understanding, much to Emily's surprise.

"He wants to fuck you, Em!" Emily looked shocked at Gina's whispered explanation but made no comment.

Right at that point Gina felt the shaft of the dildo move slightly within her, even though Emily was motionless, and realised that it had slumped, no longer firmly attached to her partner. Her exploring hand soon discovered that Maurice had come up against the straps as his massage extended further across Emily's bottom and he had unfastened them to give himself room to explore. Gina reached between her legs and withdrew the dildo from her pussy as Emily lifted herself slightly to allow her to disentangle it and lay it to one side.

Gina was still held motionless by Emily's weight, even though she was not now pinned by the dildo, and she was still annoyingly unable to watch her husband paying attention to Emily. She could feel her young lover's body moving slightly under Maurice's hands, and she could see the pleasure on Emily's face, but that was all. She wanted to see what was happening and absolutely wanted to watch if Maurice did ever fuck Emily, a prospect that she found strangely arousing. With a little reluctant help Gina scrambled out from under Emily to let the black girl lie flat on the bed face down while Maurice massaged her behind. Emily frowned a little as Gina moved away to sit in the chair recently vacated by Maurice, but made no real attempt to stop her sliding from underneath, she was enjoying Maurice's hands too much.

Emily was lying flat on her stomach with her legs apart and her head resting on folded arms, the backs of her upper thighs and her bottom shiny with the cum that Maurice was working into her skin. Just as Gina looked Maurice was cupping one of Emily's buttocks in his palm while his fingers worked their way into her crack, sliding up and down on his slipperiness and clearly getting closer and closer to her anus. Emily subconsciously opened her legs a little further, allowing him better access to her.

Gina smiled to herself. She could see from the tableau before her that Maurice was intent on going as far as Emily would allow, and that Emily was likely to allow quite a lot. And somehow she knew she wouldn't feel that either of them was cheating on her if they went all the way and had intercourse. In fact, she had already decided, she wanted them to and she wanted to watch. That had been the reason for her settling in this chair, a seat that she knew gave a perfect view of the two people on the bed.

Maurice's fingers stopped sliding up and down Emily's crack and started to make wiggling motions. Emily groaned with sudden pleasure and Gina knew that he had reached his target and was trying to insert a finger into her anus. He was, she knew, an 'arse man' and Emily possessed a beauty.

"All right?" Maurice's soft question was addressed to Emily. It was as if he had forgotten Gina's presence.

"Yes." Emily's reply was simple. She knew that she was both concurring with his present action and giving permission for more.

Only a couple of weeks before and Emily would have been outraged at the very thought of such an intrusion, but she had rapidly learned that there was far more to sex than just reproduction. Now she had adopted a policy of 'if it feels good, do it', and this felt good.

Maurice pushed a little harder with his finger and Gina saw it suddenly disappear further into Emily as he overcame her sphincter and invaded her rectum. Emily groaned again and raised her bottom from the bed to let him further in. Maurice's cock was twitching back to life as his invasion of Emily stimulated him. It was a very sexy scene and Gina felt herself getting horny again.

Maurice had abandoned any pretence of massage and was straightforwardly thrusting his finger in and out of Emily's arse, being rewarded by pleasure noises of increasing loudness from Emily.

"Oh my God, this is so nice." Emily was looking back over her shoulder, trying to talk to both Gina and Maurice. "I know it's naughty, but I love it!"

"Go on to your hands and knees, sweetheart." Gina gave Emily much needed advice, her present part-raised position was obviously difficult to maintain.

Emily did as Gina suggested, dislodging Maurice's finger in the process, but intentionally turning slightly towards Maurice so that Gina might get a perfect three quarter view of her behind as well as giving Maurice easier admission. Her crack was still glistening and slippery with a mixture of her own pussy juice and the remains of Maurice's cum, and his finger slid back into her anus with little resistance.

"Let Gina watch." Emily instructed Maurice. "Try and make sure she can see me."

Maurice knew that by 'me' Emily meant her arse and pussy, and he kept his invading finger at such an angle as to ensure Gina's view. Gina smiled to herself as she realised how the 'balance of power' had shifted. It had started with Maurice watching them act under his instruction, but was now the other way about with herself watching Emily and Maurice, with Emily definitely in control. Emily was quite an assertive young lady in her own quiet way.

With Emily now kneeling, Maurice was able to keep his forefinger deep inside her rectum while at the same time bringing his other fingers into play, and soon he was thrusting three fingers in and out of her two holes, one in her arse accompanied now by two more in her pussy with his remaining little finger sliding up and down the length of her cleft to collide with her clit. Emily could not keep still under this offensive; her body reacted by automatically pushing her back onto his fingers, deepening his incursion and magnifying her pleasure.

Gina watched spellbound and aroused, pushing her first two fingers into her own pussy in time with Maurice's plunging into Emily, using her thumb to manipulate her clit and listening to the wet sounds from the two sodden pussies. Maurice was now fully erect once more, and Gina was fascinated to see how it bobbed up and down as his arm moved. His long hard shaft reminded her of a one arm bandit and a broad grin spread across her face at the thought. As it happened Maurice chose that moment to look across at her as if to ask a question, but the amused expression on her face changed his mind, giving him a mystified and somewhat petulant frown.

But Gina had a good idea what he was going to ask. "Yes, if you want to."

Now he looked puzzled for a different reason. Had she read his mind? He hoped she was answering his unasked question, but he couldn't be sure. He shrugged his shoulders at her in apparent non-comprehension.

"What you were going to ask, yes, I don't mind." Gina expanded unhelpfully on her answer.

Maurice raised his questioning eyebrows at Gina and indicating Emily with a movement of his head. He was determined not to misread his wife's intentions.

"Yes, for Gods sake, yes! Fuck her if you want to!" There could be no mistake now.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Do it now and do it hard, I want to see her cunt take your cock. Is that clear enough?"

Emily heard the exchange with both alarm and excitement. It seemed she was about to get fucked by a man at long last, she just hoped it would be worth it. She had fantasised about how a man's cock would feel inside her, and now she would find out. She remembered too that Gina had told her she couldn't get pregnant from Maurice, and she hoped against hope that he would cum deep inside her. She longed to feel a man shoot his load into her.

But there was just one thing that deeply irritated her. "Shouldn't it be me you ask?" Her voice dripped with angry sarcasm.

"Yes, sorry." Maurice suddenly realised that Emily was perfectly right and he was embarrassed by his faux pas. His fingers, still moving in and out of her holes until then, were withdrawn in contrition. He was at a loss quite how to continue now.

"And yes you can." She answered before he could ask. She didn't want him to know just how much she wanted it.

"Do you mean that?"

"Oh, for Gods sake, do as your wife told you and fuck me! Yes, I mean it!" Emily was genuinely annoyed, but was trying to vent her irritation without putting him off.

Maurice was not quite sure how to handle this suddenly feisty young girl, but his face brightened at the prospect and he shuffled himself around so that he was kneeling on the bed directly behind Emily, gazing lustfully at her beautifully rounded black bottom. For a moment he hesitated, still unsure of her permission, then lining himself up on her pussy with his right hand, he gripped her hip with his other hand to hold her still and leaned into her gently. Emily was wet and wide open, and his cock met no resistance, sinking into her to full depth with that first push. It was gorgeously tight and warm, though of course Maurice had no idea it was so tight through inexperience, he naturally assumed she'd had men before.

To Emily the feel of a real live cock entering her at long last felt mind-blowing, and she let out a long sigh of satisfaction as her purely technical virginity finally disappeared into the past, the sigh also ending Maurice's reservations about fucking her. His cock filled her beautifully, softer and warmer than the dildo, but just as firm and just as satisfying, and there was something else, something about a genuine cock that made the feeling special, though Emily couldn't quite put her finger on it. The nearest she could get was to say that it felt 'alive', as of course it was. She was being fucked properly by a man at long last, and she wanted to enjoy this first experience.

She looked around at Gina and smiled, as if as a thank you for the use of her husband, and then dropped her head, letting it hang while she knelt for Maurice to fuck her. His hands were already holding her hips and she felt him begin to stir inside her as he started to thrust, the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her body sending little darts of happiness through her. Knowing Gina was watching simply added to her joy.

Initially his thrusts were slow and cautious, almost as if testing her ability to accommodate him, though in fact he was simply taking pleasure in his first opportunity to fuck a black girl. He stared down at her kneeling before him, her beautiful globular buttocks so smooth and dark, just like fabulous milk chocolate orbs, still showing traces of his earlier ejaculation. Emily was, he thought, truly an attractive girl whose colour simply made her more beautiful.

Slowly Maurice built up his rhythm, driving into Emily at a measured pace with strong deep thrusts. At first she simply knelt on hands and knees to receive him, but as his thrusts grew stronger Emily went first onto her elbows and then onto folded arms, resting her head on them and leaving her behind raised high into the air. With Emily in this new position Maurice leaned back a little, releasing her hips and using his fingers to part her cheeks and give himself a first class view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It was wet with her juices, glistening pale against the darker skin of her pussy and visibly throbbing with his intense arousal. He would not be long before he came for a second time and he increased his speed, still gazing at Emily's cunt.

With her head resting on her arms Emily was in the best position for deep penetration, though with nothing to compare with, she had no way of knowing this. All she did know was that she was over the moon with pleasure; the feel of Maurice's cock plunging deep into her pussy was bringing her closer to another immense orgasm. It was already gathering deep inside her pelvis and she knew it would not be long before it exploded and sent her into rapture. She gasped and whimpered with every thrust of his cock, unable to prevent herself from vocalising her pleasure. In the background she could hear Gina moaning and, glancing under her body, she caught sight of the other woman's fingers playing with her own pussy as she watched Emily and Maurice.

Gina was trying hard to concentrate on the erotic scene before her. As her husband pulled back to thrust himself once more deep into Emily she could clearly see his wet cock shining briefly before it disappeared from sight again, and she was trying to capture the sight in her minds eye as fuel for later fantasies. The sound of Emily's pussy squelching with wetness under Maurice's attentions and the sounds of her moans and his panting breaths would stay in her mind to stimulate her fingers many times in the future. It was just so goddamn erotic, especially as she could tell that both of them were close to cumming.

In the end the magic happened and they both came together, Maurice slamming his cock hard into Emily to let loose jets of hot cum deep inside her just as her own orgasm erupted. She cried out from the intensity of the double pleasure, feeling the gouts of semen splattering inside a cunt already going into orgasmic spasm, while he held her by the hips and rammed himself hard into her to empty his balls as deep inside her as he could.

When it was over Maurice let his softening cock slip from Emily's pussy, watching as a little trickle of pale cum ran from her dark entrance to drip onto the bed. Not that he cared, he was satiated totally, never for a moment believing that he would end the evening by cumming into the cunt of a twenty year old black girl.

"Back in a minute." Maurice staggered, really staggered, in the direction of the bathroom, leaving the two women alone in the bedroom.

"Thank you, darling." Gina looked at Emily uncomprehending.

"For letting Maurice do it to me." Emily explained happily.

"That's ok, I thought you might be mad at me for not stopping him, but I so wanted to see you get fucked. And I'm glad you did, 'cos it looked so bloody sexy I'm still hot thinking of it." Gina was still gently playing with her pussy, her hips moving softly from the touch of her fingers on her clit.

"You're still hot?" Emily seemed surprised.

Gina gave a wry smile. "Not so you'd notice!"

Emily swung her legs from the bed and walked over to kneel before Gina. "Let me help."

Gina took her hand away from her pussy and leaned back in the chair, waiting for Emily's very welcome touch. But that touch, when it came, was not what she expected, for instead of wriggling a finger or two into Gina's cunt, Emily leaned forward and licked it, delving into her tunnel with the tip of her tongue. Now it was Gina's turn to cry out loud, from the shock and from the fantastic sensation of Emily's exploring tongue.

Emily had never gone down on a woman before, but she thought today had been special in many ways, so why not in that way too? She had wanted to lick and kiss Gina's pussy almost since they had first touched and certainly since Gina had performed oral sex on her, but somehow when the opportunity had arisen she had baulked at the idea, only to regret it later. Now she had plucked up the courage and plunged in.

The experience was not at all as Emily had imagined. For one thing both the scent and taste of Gina's juices were erotic and arousing, and her pussy was not the soft mushy thing she had expected. She found that, although Gina was so wet that her juices rapidly coated Emily's mouth and nose, her pussy was not runny wet to her tongue and it was in fact a very pleasant place to lick and nuzzle.

Emily wasn't quite sure what to do, so she started at the top of Gina's slit and ran her tongue down its length, wriggling it from side to side all the way. This provoked a groan of contentment from Gina, so she did it again. Then she did it again, and then she did it some more, each pass being greeted with the same blissful noises. Gina was already on the sexual plateau just below the level of a climax when Emily began to lick her, and she was fast rising to the next level where an orgasm might be soon expected, her increasingly twitchy hips a witness to her mounting arousal.

Soon it was obvious to Emily that Gina would not be long in cumming if he continued with her long full length strokes, but she wanted to investigate her pussy properly before that happened, so she stopped and began instead to play the tip of her tongue around and just inside the opening to Gina's vagina. For several minutes Emily explored Gina's entrance, running her tongue tip around the rim then probing as deeply as she could, tasting and savouring the juices running from Gina's cunt. Gina moaned quietly, interspersing her noises occasionally with a soft 'yes!' letting Emily know how good it felt.

Eventually Emily's tongue tired and her neck began to ache, and regretfully she moved her attention to Gina's clitoris, clamping her lips over the top of it and sucking the little nub into her mouth. Then she used her tongue, licking, pressing and flicking at its tip and sending Gina back to the edge of her climax.

Gina was trying not to vocalise too loudly, trying not to let Maurice know of their activity in his absence or to tell him of the enjoyment she was receiving, but it proved impossible. As Emily's tongue flicked her clit time after time the pressure built within her, forcing sharp gasps from her and making her repeated 'yes!' become louder and louder until, as her orgasm struck, she yelled it at the top of her voice.

Emily expected Maurice to burst back into the room at the commotion within, but even if he had Emily would have been unable to react. Gina had buried her fingers in Emily's hair and was pulling on it, forcing her mouth hard, painfully hard, onto her cunt, and pushing back with her hips at the same time. Never before had Gina been so heedless of the discomfort she was causing Emily, but Emily didn't mind. To her it was a confirmation of the pleasure she was giving her lover, a 'pass' at her first attempt in the test for oral sexpertise and another sexual barrier she had successfully overcome.