Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Gina's orgasm began to fade and her grip relaxed, allowing Emily to pull her face back from between Gina's legs and to wipe at least some of Gina's juices from her face with the back of her hand.

"Oh my God, look!" Gina's voice sounded shocked.

Emily jerked her head around in the direction indicated by Gina, and there, looking in through the bedroom window, was Maurice, silently reliving his 'Peeping Tom' act from the previous night. As soon as he realised he had been spotted, Maurice smiled, winked, and disappeared.

"I wonder how long he's been there?" Gina wondered out loud.

"I don't know." Emily answered. "And I don't think I care!"

"Me neither." Gina decided.

A moment later Maurice came into the room, dressed only in a pair of jeans and sporting his best lascivious grin. "Thank you, ladies! That was a wonderful way to end the evening. I wondered if you'd get up to anything while I was out of the room, so I thought I'd find out!"

"You bastard!" The words came from Emily, but were mitigated by her huge smile. "I guess we walked right into that one, didn't we?"

"You mean you deliberately set us up?" Gina had only just figured out what was happening.

"You could put it that way, but I think I'd rather call it giving you enough rope!" Maurice was looking smug at having successfully spied on the women, still thinking they didn't like the idea.

Gina looked at Emily, and Emily looked at Gina, then both erupted into laughter. "I think we'll have to be more careful with the curtains, don't you, Em? You never know who might be watching if we leave them open."

"Oh, please!" Emily spoke through her laughter.

Maurice looked puzzled, not understanding a word of their exchange.

"Can they be curtains of water?" Asked a giggling Gina, alluding to their intended riverbank display.

Maurice now looked totally bemused, and the two women exploded into laughter once again. He had no idea of their intentions, and they were not about to tell him.