All Comments on 'Emily Goes Black'

by ashsmith

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why is this nigger loving whore married?

malizlatomalizlatoabout 12 years ago
It would be sooo coool

It would be so cool that after this escapade a couple of her husbands war buddies oay her and her lover a visit...just to check how many bones they have in their bodies...Just to make sure nothing is "missing"..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cheating on a serviceman

How sick and how sad, Emily needs to be drawn and quartered.

Sick sick sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Block

Very good start off the blocks with this story. I enjoyed the tale as much as the bio pic. Between the two my imagination is in overdrive. Looking forward to additional stories and hopefully another pic or two. Until then enjoy the spring and my gratitude for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hard to believe a woman would be so mentally ill to destroy her own life

by committing adultry and by degrading herself, ow someone has to have mixed breed bastards, better it be trash like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WELL STRUCTURED

I read your entry and it moves along at a good pace. having an editor check it might have vaught some grammar and misspellnigs but the dialogue at your ending works very well. The talk was plausable and is not something I read in other stories.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
Taking her first big black cock deep inside her

wow what a very hot horny story emily goes black reading this was awesome .

now i for one want more of this very exciting erotic story briliant love it .

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Marriage..crash and burned

"never go back"....no love in this marriage, doesn't matter who's fault, it just died.

HappyWife85HappyWife85about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Hope there is a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hardly a loving wife story

It is my continued observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate a selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love and the physical joys of sex tempered with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction by those who wish to change the meaning of marriage.

Some may argue that by putting a tutu on a hippopotamus it must be a ballerina. I would argue that an open marriage is like that mentioned hippopotamus.

You can attempt to rationalize all you want, however, rape is rape, a cuckold is a cuckold, adultery is adultery, consensual or otherwise; words have meanings. Some imagine a plate full of cow entrails is a beefsteak and wish to rationalize cheating wives as loving wives.

Words have meaning. If the FDA were to define USA CHOICE BEEF as any part of the bovine; should we complain if the ground hamburger we purchase turns out to be ground internal organs and or brains? BEEF IS BEEF, Right?

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

That not possible, fetish, anything but loving wives.

Put it in another category or put up with the criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent

For your first story, this is very very good. I hope you write more.

billytimebillytimeabout 12 years ago
you need to do a part 2

I hope that you will do a part 2 on this story because it was hot and my dick is so hard after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect Cuckold Story

Enjoy reading this - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Mr Witless is into IR cuckold stories, well that figures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful.

God do a part two. I so wish that was my wife being bred. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
By the numbers and very fucking boring

There was nothing new or rotely interesting in this story. It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

best for husband to have an ex, as ap, and learn a lesson in wishing for certain things.

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 12 years ago
Love it.

Fantastic story! Please follow up with another chapter.

Jo

wtchswifewtchswifeabout 12 years ago
excellent

Great story, but I see you got the brave anonymous critics also. Keep up the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn good

My only fault was that you make a key point of Emily shaving her asshole, Marvell tongueing at her ass, then there's no butt-fucking! I hope it plays a key part in the sequel - maybe have Marvell banging her ass on the webcam while Emily DPs herself with that massive dildo her husband bought her?

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
YES YES

she has reall had black cock it is so wonderful just as the story told it

i know i love it just like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fantastic story. I love it that the bitch is desperate to be bred by some big black cock. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I simply dislike the story, 1&2. If the marriage is rocky, then they should end it, and she needs to get pregnant by the guy. I doubt its that he's black, incidental, but her just going elsewhere. Husband can be unhappy with someone else, and away from her. He may have posted a picture, but she took it further along, way further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
erotic

very erotic made me quite horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce her lousy ass

and i would shoot him in the nuts and head.

Anyone that cheats is worthless trash and deserves to die.

If i caught my wife i would end it all for them both. Happily.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 11 years ago
These haters

are so boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MWF 39 Years Old

The Truth ??

I would die before I would Fuck A Nigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Wife is almost there.....

We enjoy the discussion in bed and during sex about her fucking a BBC. Its getting close. She has a personal trainer at a local gym and there is another trainer that is there when she goes. she says the eye contact makes her melt. she said last night she wants to get comfortable at the next level....getting him in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck the rascsit bitches

That's right all of you rascist white trash nobodies burn in hell. First of she was hesitant to even consider it, her husband pushed the fantasy on her and made her contemplate doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To all those making racist comments...

Get a life. Does it really matter that the guy is black. Are you sure your wife isn't getting BBC of her own.

whiteboywhiteboyover 10 years ago
The Trolls have ruined this site

It seems like all the really good erotic writers have bailed, especially when it comes to interracial erotica. Now all the new stories really suck with horrible writers and no idea on how to keep the story going. I really wish this author would continue her story, but due to the high volume of trolls I some how doubt this. I barely write for this site for this reason alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dumb bitch

It was his FANTASY! Not something he wanted the cunt to turn into a reality. She's about to be divorced and for a very good reason. Could she have been any dumber?

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She went a bit too far

Now...I am not against fantasies, but acting out someone else's fantasy without them agreeing or being part of it, is very selfish in my books..

She could have teased her hubby over Skype and make innuendos without actually cheating would have been enough to keep the fires burning...

But, alas all you cuckies want her to cheat for real, to give you pervs some tossing off material....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Suck ass story like all these storys . YOU SUCK JUST LIKE EMILY.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Why Did You Bother?

This is a story that has been told too many times already. No matter how good the writing the end result will be bad. Perhaps you should have tried to continue the story with an account of the imminent demise of the marriage and friendships of the characters.

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 9 years ago
I loved the story!

Great story. I hope you add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Masochistic racists: The title says what the story is about and its in interracial

Why do racists read it and then post racist comments??? I don't understand these stupid fuckin racist WHite Guys. So much WHite on WHite Porn stories, but they chose to read interracial and post their crap! Why not just stick to what you like, you know, incest and rape, all White on White! I find it funny how racist White Guys are so obsessed with Black Guys. Deep down inside, they want Black DIck big time. WHite Guys are the biggest producers and consumers of IR porn. Be like the husband in the story and embrace it, or fuck off and read something else for fuck's sake! This is really stupid! Oh well, a racist is a very stupid person so I guess it makes sense.

Nice story. I'm a Black Man and I dont like completely shaved pussies. I don't want a baby's pussy because I'm not a White Paedphile. A least a landing strip or some pussy hairstyle is nice. White Guys want a woman with the ass of a 10 year old boy and a pussy that's hairless like a baby's, what does that tell you???

Nice one, author. Don't listen to these Black Cock obsessed fuckin racists. Back in college, I made a lot of racist White Guys suck my dick and made them bring me their girl next time. Ha ha ha!

I like that she knows Mavell from before. Its nice. He should just handcuff her to his wrist and keep her.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
Revenge . . .

. . . is sweet, isn't it. Emily showed her husband the simple truth, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Interesting story for a quick read.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Excellent, her husband will love it.xoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BARE BACK BBC !!!

Great story! The inital insertion of his cock and her pussy feeling it was too fast and more detail of her sweet pussy overflowing with cum needed more of a picture ! By the way all the crazies that comment on the story as if it is real and make moral judgements . Why are you reading this ? You like the stories but you have to say you don't. Get a life ! Learn to distinguish fact from fiction ! Your ignorance is showing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job. Erotic.

Look folks, nobody has the extensive collection of interracial cuckold porn this husband had and doesn't want it to happen. I should know. I was just like him. Sometimes it takes a lot to open up to your wife about it. It takes a lot of serious talking to get a wife to appreciate what you are telling her, that you love her so much and think she is so hot that you want to share her and for her to have lots of great sex. Less common is the desire for her to have her lover's child, especially if it would be mixed-race, as I wanted.

If you can keep the lines of communication open and are always honest with each other, you can have a great cuckold marriage where everybody gets what they want and you still respect and love each other. I know people say this and probably no one believes them, but the nature of such a marriage is that it either fails because you're not doing it right (being selfish, deceptive or disrespectful) or you're closer than the average couple, because you have such a unique bond.

Fortunately, I talked to my wife before I was deployed. So when I was in the sandbox and my wife got lonely. I sent her a black buddy who had gone home before me. I rubbed my dick raw, watching the videos they sent me. I begged him to knock her up, so that by the time I was due home, she would already have a belly. I would have dreams about her with a belly of his child. I still watch the video of him impregnating her. My wife can't take the pill, and I am always incredibly aroused when I see her realize he's not wearing a condom. That moment where she is overcome with lust and let's it happen is one of the the greatest moments in my life.

We now have two kids of somewhat different color, as I have fathered one of them. Derek still visits us whenever he can, taking Sara constantly over a weekend while the kids are at Grandma's. I never get tired of it. I so want to watch him impregnate her in person for the next kid. I love my gorgeous, sexy wife. I love having sex with her, knowing Derek has been inside her. I love our beautiful kids. And I love walking around knowing I am cuckolded. I can't imagine any other kind of life for me. And my wife can't either, now.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
The women who crave this

should read the website Mudshark Madness, the individual case histories, confirmable by a simple Google look-up, for the reality of the allegedly orgasm-ever-after of the BMWF relationship, a list of names of murdered white women, and their individual tragic circumstances... get real!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 5 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially liked she was not on birth control when she took her first black cock. The thought of her being black bred was a pure turn on. My ex-wife would have sex with white guys but never a black guy. I encouraged her to try sex with black men to no avail. I thought if she had sex with 3-6 black men she might find one with a big cock and then want to have sex with the guy several times before becoming addicted to him. It was my hope she would go off birth control and get bred black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

I’m with Annette B. I would love to get my wife to enjoy being a slut for blackmen. To watch as 3or4 take turns on her. Seeing her becoming more receptive to being filled with hot black cock. Watching as they work her into a married white slut whose husband gets of on hearing her beg as she’s ravished to exhaustion. Pushing her further till she allows them to do anything as long as they treat her the way she needs it now. 1954hall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it’s almost perfect. It would be hotter if she would get introduced to some party favors. Hubble can watch the videos she sends as she sinks deeper into a world she isn’t prepared for. Seeing her enjoyment grow as she watches a fat blackdick slide in her soaking wet pussy as her moans get louder each time.

It isn’t long till she’s looking forward to the black man and the party favors he brings so when he “runs out” and has to call a friend to bring more she’s nervous but he calms her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those of us who enjoy that erotic excitement watching our white wife being fucked by a large black cock and seeing her take his sperm deep inside her vagina this was a solid 5 star. I know how I would continue the story so the first thing I have to do now is read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

emily nasty whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nasty whore ,and black don't ask question like that ,they just don;t care , they are just happy to fuck married white pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty Hot story! Making hubbys IT fantasy come true. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Great story.

I wish so much my wife could take her place.

Hope there are other well hung black men out there to fix my wife. Welcome

Tersteins@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous