Emily Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashsmith
ashsmith
189 Followers

"Tell me you love my cock." he told her.

"Marvell, I love your cock." Emily replied, kissing him again and lightly bouncing her hips. Marvell's softening cock was still inside her. Even in its semi-erect state she noticed it still filled her vagina more completely than her husband's cock ever did.

"Was that better than sex with your husband?" Marvell asked. Emily smiled at him.

"Oh my god that was way better." She replied, kissing him again, but longer this time.

"Was that really your first time with a black guy?" he asked. Emily blushed a little.

"Yes." She answered.

"Was it everything you thought it would be?" He asked, smiling.

"Let's just say, they are right...I don't know if I'll be able to go back..."Emily replied.

"Ooo, I don't know if your husband is gonna like that."

Emily shrugged. "Too bad, it was his fantasy." She continued to kiss him as she laid on top of him, his softening cock still inside her. Emily gave him short, soft kisses, smiling at him in the dim light of the room. Finally, Emily shifted and lay down next to Marvell and rested her head on his chest. Marvell's cock slid from her now red and slightly sore pussy. She felt so satisfied as Marvell's cum began to leak from her vagina.

"You should stay here tonight," she cooed, "I'll make sure you have an amazing morning." She said as she began to lightly stroke Marvell's cock and massage his testicles.

"Oh yeah?" He asked. "What did you have in mind?" Emily moved down to his cock and began to run her tongue over Marvell's glistening member. Her juices mingled with his cum made a tasty glaze over his penis, and she took it in her mouth, sucking on it and relishing the taste of his black cock in her mouth. Emily began to feel the hardness return to Marvell's cock. She took her mouth off of his member and looked up at him.

"Mmmm, you know that website I showed you where my husband posted those pics of me? I was thinking maybe we should do a little photo shoot of our own..."

ashsmith
ashsmith
189 Followers