Emily the Church Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into a woman's store and I watched Emily shop for clothes. I tried to prod her into buying something slinky, as I still hadn't seen her in anything that showed off what I suspected was a dynamite body underneath all these bulky sweaters and such.

Emily stopped in front of a rack of evening gowns and pulled one down and looked at it. It was a beautiful long sleeveless black dress with a high neck and it was cut so that much of the shoulders would be bare.

"Oh wow, look at this" Emily said. "Isn't this beautiful?"

"It sure is" I said, suggesting she try it on.

"No place to wear it" Emily said.

"If you get the dress I'll take you to an appropriate place to show it off" I said hopefully. "At least try it on."

"These things always look better on tall women" Emily said, "but it is my size."

"Zero?" I said when I looked at the tag. "Petite zero? Is that possible?"

"That's me, a zero" Emily said while shrugging her shoulders.

"No, I meant that I've never heard of such a thing before, a size zero" I said in utter confusion. "They could at least have started at one or something. Go try it on. If it looks as good as I think it will, I'll buy it for you as an Presidents Day present!"

"No, that's okay, but I think I will try it on just for the heck of it" Emily said as she took of her coat and handed it to me before heading into the dressing room.

My mind was racing as I tried to compute whether I had the $135 for the dress, and finally figured that a little debt would be worth it if she looked good in it.

Emily emerged from the dressing room in a few minutes, trying to pull her bra straps up under the dress. There was no worry about her looking good in the dress, because she didn't. She looked positively amazing.

I almost fainted when she came out, and I swear I have never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. The dress was nice enough, but it was Emily that made it special.

Emily's short blonde hair contrasted so beautifully with the black dress, and oh that body! She had a cute little pair of breasts under that dress, but her shoulders and arms were what were the most breathtaking.

Creamy white, smooth, slender and shapely they were, with just a hint of muscle in those gorgeous biceps. Her arms reminded me so much of Linda Hamilton in that second Terminator movie, right down to the luxurious blonde down covering her forearms that left no doubt as to her natural hair color. She was indeed tiny, but what a woman!

"What do you think?" Emily asked timidly.

"Are you crazy?" I said in response. "You're beautiful, and so is the dress.

Blush, a rather deep pink this time.

Emily turned and faced the mirror and then went back into the dressing room. When she came back out into the store, she put the dress back on the rack and took her coat from me, and meandered around the store before leaving.

I caught up with her at the entrance of the store.

"You aren't buying it?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, it's too much money, and it was kind of revealing too" Emily said as we headed down the hall.

"Revealing?" I asked not understanding. "I didn't see anything revealing about it. You do have beautiful arms and shoulders though. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer."

After a while, we eventually ended Emily's shopping extravaganza, with her sole purchase a fruit drink concoction. She drove us back home, and we made a date for pizza and a movie at her place that evening.

She went into her apartment, and when she closed her door behind her, I ran to my car and hustled back to the mall to buy that dress. It was going to be a present, but I wasn't exactly sure who I was buying it for.

9. A pizza, a present and... .

I appeared at Emily's apartment as scheduled, and I stoked up the fireplace while we waited for the pizza to arrive. After a too brief period of time I pretended to hear the delivery guy outside.

I had left the dress outside the door, and I ducked out and grabbed the box and brought it in, ditching the plastic bag it was sitting in. They had done a wonderful wrapping job on the package, and for that price I guess it deserved it.

"This new pizzeria really delivers pies with style" I said, coming around the couch and dropping the box gently on Emily's unsuspecting lap.

The look on Emily's face was worth every cent as she unwrapped the box, and even though I'm sure she knew what it was, it still choked her up and she held it up in front of herself.

"David, you shouldn't have" Emily said softly as her eyes got a little dewy.

"Now I just have to figure out someplace to take you so you can wear it, because it isn't a pizza dress."

The pizza arrived soon after, and we ate it in front of the roaring fireplace as we debated what to watch on the tube. The room had gotten extremely warm as I had done a really great job in firing it up. After we ate, Emily went into the bedroom and when she came out, she had changed into a cute red and white sleeveless blouse.

"It's really hot in here" Emily said as she plopped down next to me. "I was sweating!"

"That's not going to help any" I said, referring to that blouse that showcased those lovely arms.

"Well, nobody ever complimented my arms before" Emily said. "They're kind of... you know, yucky looking."

"I think you are absolutely insane, but that's okay. If you ever figure out how beautiful you really are, I'll be history. Well, what do you want to watch?" I asked Emily while I flipped through the channels doing a rapid-fire seventy three channel revue. "We've got Ferris Bueller on the comedy channel. That must be the millionth airing this year. Hey, how about Sling Blade on HBO?"

"Is that a dirty movie?" Emily asked me.

"I don't think so" I said. "Besides, you're going to church in a few hours so you can get your soul cleansed if somebody says the word 'poop'."

"Really funny David" Emily said while blushing and poking me in the ribs. "You must think I'm a prude or something."

"Well, you can always prove me wrong if you're ever in the mood" I suggested.

Sling Blade was going to start in a few minutes, so I popped open a bottle of wine that I had brought with me.

"Feel free to drink a glass and a half if you feel like it" I offered, while cuddling close to Emily on the sofa.

The movie began, and although I had seen it before, I had forgotten an intersting part in the beginning of the movie. It starts in an institution where there's a character who speaks to fellow resident Billy Bob Thornton about how he claimed to pick up a girl.

The guy tells how he saw that the girl had a lot of hair on her arms, and how much he liked that because that meant she had a big bush, which he liked.

I glanced over at Emily, who was blushing predictably at that line. My eyes drifted to Emily's bare arms, and the very fine, almost transparent down that covered her forearms.

I reached over and lightly ran my fingernails up from her wrist all the way to her bicep, raking gently through the luxuriant down, which immediately stood up straight from the effect of my touch. Emily's arm was immediately coated with goose bumps as well, as I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Is that true, what he said?"

Emily turned from blushing pink to deep crimson in an instant. Maybe that was why she was so modest and protective, I thought. Although she didn't give any other indications of being a particularly furry woman, if that was what was holding her back, well, she was wasting her time hiding it from me. I was certainly not one to shy away from a little hair. Just the reverse, as women who preferred the natural look had always held an special attraction to me.

Emily stared at the screen with her lips pressed close together, apparently not ready to give me an answer, so I decided to go do a little exploring. I took her wrist and raised it up and kissed it, before softly kissing her arm all the way up past her elbow. Emily squirmed a littlee in her seat which I took as a go ahead sign.

When I first tried to lift her arm she resisted, but I gently forced it up over the back of the couch and continued kissing up the inside of her bicep, until I was staring at the most hairless little hollow of an underarm I had ever seen.

Well, hair certainly wasn't the problem there, but that didn't stop me from continuing to nibble my way through her satiny-smooth armpit, which caused a gasp of surprise and delight that I had the pleasure of experiencing countless times before with other women.

Emily responded as I had hoped she would, and we began kissing passionately. This time when my hand reached her breast, it stayed for a second before getting yanked off. This time however, my hand then got jammed down between her legs.

Confused? You better believe it. How many times do you get your hand yanked off a breast and get rammed into a crotch? In the brief time my hand was on Emily's breast, I got to feel what felt like a padded bra, but this was not any surprise to me. I had seen one of Emily's bras before, and I knew that it wasn't all her up there, but frankly I didn't much care. I stopped kissing her and leaned back.

"Why do you always take my hands off your breasts?" I asked Emily, who was busy getting herself put back together.

"Why are you always trying to touch them?" Emily countered.

"Touche!" I conceeded. "Because they are there?"

"Oh David, we can do other things" Emily said. "Things I know you would like. I'm not a prude, I swear. In fact I think you'd be really surprised at some of the things I've done. I just need... time I guess."

"Emily, I know that's not all you up there" I said curtly. "I'm forty six years old, and the time has long passed when I cared about superficial shit like that. You have small boobs? So what difference does that make? If you care about stuff like that, you're going to be very disappointed when my pants come off, if they ever do at this rate. Believe me, there isn't as much down there as you would probably want either."

"I... I don't care about things like that" Emily said quietly. "I've only been with two men my whole life, so I don't really know much about how, er... you know, that stuff anyway."

"Then what is the problem?" I asked, and it suddenly crossed my mind that there might be something really serious that was the cause of all this. Surgery of some kind? If so, I truly didn't care.

"Pour me some wine David" Emily said as she got up and headed for the bathroom. "I guess we need to talk."

10. The other guy.

Emily rejoined me on the sofa and immediately downed half of the glass of wine I had poured.

"I'm probably going to scare you off with all of this, but you do deserve an explanation, David" Emily said. "If I didn't think a lot of you and wasn't very attracted to you, believe me I wouldn't be telling you this. I"ve never told anybody this stuff before. Not my family, not my pastor, nobody."

"I'm still here" I told her, "and I don't plan on leaving until I get tossed out."

"Okay then. Well like I told you, my husband Billy was the only man I had ever been with. We loved each other so very much, that I never gave all that much thought about things like this. We had a crazy sex life... I know you don't believe that, but we were maniacs. We made love so often you wouldn't believe it."

"Why wouldn't I believe you?" I told her. "The way you kiss, hell, I know there's a passionate woman in there somewhere."

Blush, followed by another sip of wine.

"Well, after Billy was killed, I retreated into a shell. I wasn't interested in looking for anyone else, and kept to myself. Six years I lived like that, not even thinking about ever being with another man. I was convinced my life was over."

"Nobody ever asked you out?"

"Once in a while somebody would, but that was rare" Emily said. "I always made up excuses and turned those few down that did ask."

"Anyway, all of a sudden this guy got hired at the place I was working at. He was very nice to me and he was attractive and all that, and it wasn't long before I was hooked. I can't explain it now, but I really fell for him. He was a real charmer, and I fell for him hard. Maybe I thought it was my last chance, I don't know. Maybe I was afraid of dying an old maid."

"He courted me for quite a while, and was always the perfect gentleman. Wining and dining and winning me over. We started getting intense, and then there came the night that I knew we were going to... you know, make love.

"We had petted and stuff, but nowhere near intimate, and I had fought off his advances up to then. Then came that night. We undressed, and then when he took off my bra...."

Emily stopped and took another hit of the wine, emptying the glass. This time she was the one reaching over and filling her glass, albeit a trifle unsteadily. Emily looked over at me with the saddest eyes imaginable, and then reached under her blouse and fiddled around under there. I don't know what I was expecting at that point, but it wasn't what happened next.

"I guess these are what you were trying to feel up" Emily said, and as she spoke, handed me a couple of beige cloth covered cones. I looked in shock at the little gelatin-like things I held in my palms, before looking back up at Emily in bewilderment.

"My Bosom Buddies" she said meekly. "That's what they're called. I really don't wear them to fool people" she added. "It's just that clothes look really awful on me without them. They don't make clothes for women built... like me."

I tried to hand them back to Emily, before finally putting the creepy little things on the coffee table. After that, I was now the one that was needing a drink.

"Sticking around?" Emily asked, her voice now slurring a little bit. I assured her that I was here for the duration and she continued.

11. Rocky.

"So anyway, I take off my bra for the great unveiling. Rocky, his name was Eric but he liked to be called Rocky, I'll never forget the look on his face when he looked at my chest. Heck, I knew I was no Raquel Welch, but anyway, we started making out again but he couldn't get... you know... hard. He got really upset at me."

"He said it was my fault. He said that there was no way a man could get excited looking at someone built like me. He told me that if I wanted to continue to be with him I would have to do things his way."

"I sincerely hope that you told him to go fuck himself and left" I said, "but I have a hunch you didn't."

Emily shook her head and continued.

"He made me wear a top whenever we made love. He bought me falsies that I had to wear under my top, nothing like those things there. Bigger ones that made me feel like a fool. Even that wasn't enough for him after a while. He said that if I wanted to be with him, I would have to get breast implants. I actually went to a doctor with him and got an appraisal. The doctor refused to do it, because he said it was obvious it wasn't me that wanted them. I thought Rocky was going to kill that doctor, he was so mad."

"I can't believe you stayed with him" I said.

"Me neither, now that is" Emily admitted. "I can't explain it, but I just wanted to make him happy, and I really can't for the life of me understand why. Anyway, he comes up with this plan for a way we could stay together. This made me happy, especially when he said it didn't involve surgery. Then he told me what he wanted me to do."

I dreaded hearing this, since I had no reason to believe it could be good, but I asked her to keep going.

"He brought a woman home with him, and told me I was to let her make love to me. He said this would make him excited enough that he would be able to become aroused enough to make love to me. This started to become a weekly thing. I don't know where he got them from, but the women he brought home were usually very attractive and really busty, and he would play with himself while I made love with the women. Then the woman would leave and Rocky and I would have sex."

"You actually did this, Emily?" I said in amazement. "You let him force you to make love with women while he watched?"

"In the beginning" Emily said while nodding affirmatively. "After a while, he didn't ... "

"He didn't what?"

"He wasn't forcing me to do it after a while" Emily said as a tear began to trickle down her cheek. "I wanted to! It was just that, the women were so nice to me, and they were so loving and made me feel so good that I began to look forward to it. Much more so than being with him after a while. I know what you must think of me David, but you should know."

Well, to be perfectly honest, the thought of Emily being with a woman was an image I found very erotic. But not like that. Not being, if not forced, then at the very least blackmailed into it.

"How long did you let this go on Emily?" I asked her as I put an arm around her shoulders.

"About seven women worth" Emily said. "Then, it got worse."

My only thought by now was, 'Oh shit, what next'?

"Rocky wanted them to stay while he made love to me, so he could look at them while we had sex. I would lay down on my stomach and he would take me from the rear while the other woman would stand on the other side of the bed and.... , sorry" Emily said choking before she cleared her throat with another sip of wine.

"Anyway, the final straw was when we drove me to a motel in Springfield, Massachusetts. He had this woman come up to our room, and he told me this would be different. He wanted me to sit in the chair next to the bed and play with myself while he... fucked this woman. That was the end for me."

I couldn't tell what was more shocking, the stories that Emily had told me or the fact that she said the word 'fuck'. She was crying for real now, and I felt helpless as I held her close to me.

"What happened to this asshole?" I asked Emily, and at this point I was so pissed that I was ready to go out and kill this scumbag.

"He got caught embezzling from the company a month later, and he took off" Emily said sniffling. "He hasn't been seen since."

For once I was speechless, numb all over.

Emily got up and started tidying up around the living room, and I took the distressed look on her face as my signal to leave, so I got up and started getting my things together.

"Had enough, huh David?"

"Oh, uh, I thought you were hinting at me that you wanted me to go" I offered in response.

"No, I don't want you to go" Emily said. "I want you to stay. If you aren't disgusted, that is."

I put my coat back in the closet and tossed my shoes back on the runner by the door.

"I'm not disgusted at all Emily" I said. "I feel badly that you've been hurt like that. I can't make any promises about us, except that I would never treat you like that."

"I didn't think you would, or else I would never have told you all that" Emily said. "I just wanted you to know that there's a reason behind my insanity."

"Insecurity, yes. A negative body image, most definitely so. Insanity, no" I assured her.

Then you don't mind if we take it a little slow David?" Emily asked with a smile returning to her face as she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. "You okay with doing things my way for a little while?"

"Fine with me" I responded. "Up to a point, that is. When and if we do make love at some time in the future, you aren't going to be wearing a shirt, or anything but a smile, or else it's never going to happen. We're going to have to accept each other as we are. Okay?"

"Deal!" Emily announced, as she closed the bedroom door behind us.

12. Emily's bedroom.

Emily disappeared into the walk-in closet that these apartments all had, one of the nicer amenities that we enjoyed. I turned on the light beside the doorway and looked over the surroundings. Very neat and tidy, and a nice big bed big enough for two. Not a waterbed, I noticed upon inspection, but it looked comfortable enough. Emily peeked out from the closet and frowned.