Emily's First Taste Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two, Mistress!" the crop again connected with the tender spot between her thighs and dancer's ass.

"Three, Mistress!" with each whack Natalia's café colored skin pinked. Emily spared little and used a surprising amount of force.

Emily was surprised at how turned on she was getting smacking the ass of her disobedient friend. Her pussy already slick from Li's ministrations was dampening her thighs and as she shifted, bringing her arm back with each blow, she felt her lips sliding together and the mind body connection the scene was producing was making Emily want release.

"Four, Mistress!" "Five, Mistress!" The last two smacks coming in rapid succession, Natalia's thighs were crimson, her perfect upturned ass and deliciously dripping slit needed something, Emily decided.

Emily untied the blindfold from Aleeyah and placed two clips on her still hard nipples and briefly massaged her soaking pussy.

"Aleeyah, have you ever tasted pussy?" Emily of course knew the answer. She knew that Aleeyah was apprehensive about it, never admitting she wanted it. In her culture it was frowned upon but Emily suspected that much like most women, the thought had still crossed her mind, wondering what it would be like.

"Um, no... No... Um No."

"No what?!" Emily smacked her ass with the crop she suddenly savored using.

"No Mistress!" defiance and contempt was in Aleeyah's voice and it only made Emily more determined.

"Rachel, Li, bring her down."