Emily's Night of Pleasure

Story Info
Emily gets a long needed night of pleasure.
1.9k words
4.11
39.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily entered into the hotel room with mixed emotions. She was nervous, but at the same time she was excited. This was something she'd never done before. She was meeting a man to fulfill the needs she has so long been denied. As she entered, she liked what she saw. It was a large suite with two rooms. In the front room, a massage table had been set up with towels, lotions, and oils. In the next room was a bed with rose petals in the middle of the room with a note. She closed the door behind her and walked to the bed picking up the note.

"Hello Emily. Since you are reading this, you have decided to taste the joy I am going to bring you. Please go to the bathroom for further instructions."

Emily smiled and did as the note instructed. Upon entering the bathroom, she was very pleased. There was a large tub that had been filled for her. Fragrant bubbles settled on the top. On the shelf on top of big blue thirsty towels was another note.

"Beautiful Emily, please disrobe and enjoy the bath. When you are done, I will be waiting to give you pleasure you will forever remember."

Emily couldn't believe this was happening. Could she go through with it? She read the note one more time and knew she would. She took her clothes off and entered the tub. The water felt wonderful. The tub was big and deep. When she sat down, the water covered her body all the way up to her neck. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the way the bubbles made her skin tingle and refreshed. Emily rubbed the water all over her breasts. She relished the feeling of her hands rubbing and massaging her double D breasts. She couldn't wait on him to get his hands on them. She wanted his hands all over her body.

After about 15 minutes, she heard the front door open. She knew it was time for the real pleasure to begin now. As she began to get out of the tub, he entered the bathroom. A black man of about 6 ft tall. He had large hands and he was smiling at her. As Emily was a bit plump, she sometimes felt self conscious about her body. Not this time. When she stood up in the tube, his eyes slowly went to her breast as they left her face. A look of pure lust and desire was in his eyes. She knew then she was a beautiful and desirable woman.

He stepped to the shelf, removed a towel and stepped towards her. He held out his hand to help her out of the tub. When she was out, he began to dry her off. Emily felt like a queen with him as her man servant. Emily hadn't felt this wonderful in a long time. When he got to her breasts, he seemed to take his time. Slowly massaging and kneading them. Emily leaned back into him as he reached from behind her to continue massaging her breasts. But with not towels. His bare hands were doing wonders to her breasts. She didn't know if her nipples could get any harder without exploding.

He then reached for a robe and put it on her. He led her out into the front room to the massage table. Next to the massage table was another table lined with oils and lotions. "Please pick one my sweet". His deep voice sending shivers down her body pooling in her vagina. Emily chose an oil with a flowering but sophisticated scent. He removed the robe and helped her up onto the table. She lay down face first and he lay a towel over here from the waist down. He put the oil in his hands, gave her a gentle kiss on the neck, and began his massage. His hands were large and strong. Tension began to leave her body and pleasure took its place. He kissed her shoulder and all the way down her arm. Then he massaged it. He placed kisses all over her back, and then began to massage it.

Repeating the process on her other arm. Now that her upper body was finished, her vagina was dripping. He moved the towel over and exposed her left leg and buttock. Starting at the top, he kissed her all the way down to her ankle. Then he began the massage. His large powerful hands working out the tension and working in the pleasure. Her vagina pulsating. His hands moving ever closer but not quite touching it. He then repeated the process on the right side. Emily didn't know how much more she could take and he hadn't even touched her yet.

"Time to roll over." he said.

As she rolled over, she could see the bulge in his pants. Tonight was going to be good. He began the process again of kissing her body before massaging it. He took a breast and sucked a nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirling on it and he began to nip it lightly with his teeth. Emily was writhing with pleasure. As he was doing this, he pinched her other nipple and began rolling it back and forth between his thumb and forefinger. He released her breast and kissed her on the lips. Like his hands, his lips were strong yet gentle. Her lips were soft and pliant. His tongue flicked out and touched her lips. Just as the kiss started to deepen, he pulls back and takes her other breast. Emily gasps.

He places kisses all the way down her body. Standing between her legs, he begins massaging her them. Just coming with reach of her vagina but not touching it. He could see it quiver. He knew the time was almost here. She spread her legs wider without knowing it. He leaned down and kissed her on the thigh. First the left, then the right. Moving his way up slowly, driving her crazy. She placed her hands on his head to steady herself. Finally, he began kissing her outer lips. His tongue flicked and tasted her juices. Her clitoris engorged and sticking out. He gently licked it. She shuttered. He sucked it into his mouth and she raised her hips to meet him. He put her legs over his shoulders and began to suck and lick her vagina in earnest. There was no stopping him now. As he

was licking her clit, he shoved a thick finger inside her. She moaned. After a few strokes, he inserted another finger. She moaned louder. He increased his pace and she knew that she was there. Her orgasm hit her harder than any other time before. As she came, he continued to lick and suck on her vagina getting all her juices.

As Britton lifted his head from between her legs, he could see her whole body quiver as her orgasm subsided. Soft moans still escaped her beautiful lips. Lips he so wanted to kiss. He looked down at her vagina again. She had shaved it clean except for a small triangle pointing to her clit. He gave it one last kiss and stood up. As he did, his rock hard cock strained his pants. It was aching for her, and only her.

As much as he wanted to enter her, he fought the urge and walked to her side. There, he bent over and began to suck on her left breast. He loved the feel of this woman. Everything about her was pleasing to him. The way she felt, the way she smelled, the way she looked, and most of all, the way she responded to his touch. As if she couldn't get enough. Britton was determined to show this woman a night of pleasure she wouldn't soon forget. He kissed her on her lips. Lips as soft as anything he had ever felt. In that moment, he knew he had to have this woman. He knew he would never have enough of her kisses. He could drink her in forever.

Finally, the kiss broke. Looking into her eyes, he helped her from the table. If he didn't get his clothes off soon, he would explode. He led her into the bedroom area and laid her on the bed. She looked so beautiful with her creamy skin against the dark red of the rose petals. Her nipples still sex hardened, pointed at him. Begging him for more. Britton began taking his clothes off. When he was fully naked, Emily's eyes widened at the sight of him. His cock was thicker than any she had seen before. As he walked to the bed, she sat up. As he got to the bed, she wrapped her hand around it. The contrast in color was enticing. His cock was hard as steel, and hot to the touch.

She licked the tip and Britton gasped. She lifted his cock and licked his shaft from his balls to the tip. Britton nearly collapsed. She did it again before engulfing as much into her mouth as she could. She began slow rhythmic movements back and forth. Britton could see her saliva coating his manhood. It was driving him crazy. With each stroke, she was taking more and more of him in her mouth. Finally, he was hitting the back of her throat. When she felt he couldn't take any more, she squeezed his balls, and pulled back. She was not going to waste this.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Britton needed no other invitation. He kneeled between her legs. He took is thick black cock in his hand and guided it towards her honey hole. The whole time looking into her eyes. He wanted to see the pleasure on her face as he entered her. As the head entered her, he could see her eyes widen. He could already feel her orgasm building. He slowly began to push in her inch by agonizingly slow inch. He didn't want to hurt her. Only give her pleasure.

He finally got all 7 inches of his thick cock in her. He could tell she was feeling full by the smile on her beautiful face. He just rested inside her reveling in the feeling of her tight pussy. After a few seconds, be began slowly pulling out of her. Her vagina gripping and releasing him all the way out. If he died today, he would die a happy man. Knowing that heaven couldn't be this good. He pulled out until only the head remained inside her. He pushed back in. Slowly increasing his pace making sure she would be able to accommodate him.

After a dozen slow strokes, he could hold out no longer. He began a fast hard pace that she easily kept up with. She began to buck her hips up to meet his savage thrusts. They moved in perfect time. Moans began to escape Emily as she neared orgasm. Britton began to growl his pleasure. Soon, she began to shutter all over as her orgasm hit. This one harder than before. Her orgasm sending him over the edge, Britton followed behind with his own as he erupted inside her. Squirt after squirt of his juice filled her. A mixture of their juices began to leak out around his cock and run down her crack. Britton didn't think he would ever stop. As his orgasm began to subside, he leaned down to take her breasts in

his mouth. First the left, then the right. Then he kissed her a deep passionate kiss that came from deep in his soul. He knew then he was lost to this woman. He could deny her nothing.