Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wound her legs high around his waist and gave into to his rhythm. Her walls clamped tight around him and she was moaning perpetually in synchronicity with the smacking sound of his hips against hers. And then with a small adjustment of his hips he had found her sweet spot again and he fucked into her relentlessly, hitting her in that spot unerringly. She bit her lips as pain mingled with pleasure and threatened to make her come undone.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me!" The words were barely a whisper but he had heard her.

"You're mine. Mine!" He growled into her ear as slammed into her in frenzy, his muscled arms wound tight enough around her small body to make her breathing difficult.

Not that she felt much like breathing at the moment. In fact she had sucked in a deep breath at his pronouncement and held it there in her chest, not daring to breath another breath as she was hurled toward the precipice. When she did, the breath came rushing out between gritted teeth.

Her orgasm burst forth from her quite literally as she squirted her juices all over him. Her body quaked and convulsed, her cry a guttural strangled sound, and her cunt hot, sore, and milking his stabbing cock.

"Fuck Emma, I'm gonna come!"

He hammered once, twice, thrice, and then he pulled out, dislodging himself with a wet popping noise and squirted globs and globs of his semen onto the entrance of her swollen abused pussy.

She was sobbing and trembling from the pleasure he just dealt her, but felt oddly bereft and hollow too. Her pussy felt empty with out his cock wedge inside her, but more importantly he had robbed her of the sensation of his hot thick cum bathing the smarting walls of her vagina.

Emma barely registered the fact that he was fussing with her bonds, but when her hands were freed, instead of pushing him away, she launched herself into his chest, wrapped arms and legs about him, and sobbed into his shoulder. She wanted his comfort and he provided it, bringing her chest to his and lifting her onto his lap, his arms surrounding her in a snug embrace.

"I'm sorry, Emma. I'm sorry."

She couldn't tell him that she wanted him inside her, or that she had wanted his cum. It didn't make sense, and yet she yearned for it. So, she continued to cry until she fell asleep, exhausted and unfulfilled but with his warmth all around her.

12