Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regretfully, he broke their kiss, but immediately made up for it by kissing a hot path back down the one that his hand had just traversed. He sucked and nibbled her soft flesh, and she did her best to give him the access he need, eyes closed and panting heavily as she reveled in his roving mouth. In an unexpected movement, her bra was yanked aside, the fabric giving with a slight rip in his hurry to get to her rosy breast. His mouth latched on immediately, suckling softly and then harder. She felt the sharp scrape of teeth and then the soothing glide of his hot tongue on her nipple and she moaned, thrusting her chest up for more.

He groaned, bringing both hands to the fabric of her bra, and then proceeded to tear it apart. His mouth descended upon her other breast and gave it equal treatment. She clung desperately to his bowed head as his mouth moved back and forth between her breasts. Burrowing her face in his silky hair she took deep lungful breaths of his masculine fresh clean scent, occasionally kissing him there when her mouth wasn't busy moaning appreciatively. By the time he was done with her breasts her, her panties were soaked and her tits were slightly sore and sensitive from his nibbling teeth.

He gave her mouth a hard passionate kiss before he got to his feet.

"I have to have you." His voice was rough with desire, his clothes quickly divested and thrown haphazardly around her room.

She watched him as she scooted back on her bed, at one point having to bring her legs up so that her feet were planted on the bed, her thighs spread wide, so she had the leverage she need to push herself back to the middle of it, where she hoped he would join her. He stopped momentarily, his gaze caught immediately at the spot between her thighs, and his nose flared dangerously.

There was a pop, followed closely by the sound of his jeans unzipping, and then he was naked before her. She swallowed hard at the sight of his jutting thick cock. How could she have forgotten just how hard it had been to accommodate his length, let alone the girth? But he was quite a magnificently built man, lean and hard all over. She also noticed, with a start, something she had not remembered during their first encounter, he was heavily covered in scars, big and small. If he noticed her scrutiny, he didn't show it, his one-track mind seemed intent on her.

He climbed onto the bed crawling to the space between her thighs. She balled her fists in the sheets waiting for his next move. He bent forward and buried his face between her thighs and then she felt the cool air and heard the deep inhalation he took through his nose as he pressed it there against her soaked panties.

"Smells like heaven." His voice was hoarse.

She was both embarrassed and never more aroused that he liked how her sex smelled. Then all she could feel was pleasure when he opened his mouth over her covered pussy and she could feel only his teeth scrape her through the fabric as they dragged together to capture her protruding clit lightly between them. He sucked.

"Oh God!"

He abruptly released her little nub from his mouth and his fingers joined in the torture, rubbing slowly circles on it. She brought her hands to her breast, pinching and plucking at her own nipples until they were red and aching. He was using his teeth again to tease her cunt, this time though, he scraped hard enough on her heated plump flesh she feared he might actually bite down on her, bringing such a heady excitement to her chest that she was gasping hopelessly for breaths. And when he sucked hard on her clit through her panties this time, her back bowed and she let out a choked sound of pleasure and gasped, "Yes, god yes!"

Impatiently, he drew her panties aside and fastened his heated wet mouth to her juice covered pussy. He made a purely animal sound when he suckled and lapped at her cunt. His mouth was so good on hers she could barely keep from bucking him off of her as he feasted like she was the most delicious ripe fruit. He licked her from her ass, up her slit, to her clit where he would flick his tongue on her hardened button. Other times, he would stop to sink is stiffened tongue deep into her, tongue fucking her wet cunt.

"William!"

His two fingers plunged into her tight hole and then his mouth focused solely on her clit. He alternated between sucking and flicking her there as his fingers slammed in and out of her gushing opening.

"I'm so close. I'm so close." She sobbed with pleasure.

At this, he added third finger inside her, never slowing their brutal pace and her clit was caught between her teeth. She gasped, her eyes and mouth shot wide open as he rolled her clit firmly between his hard sharp teeth. Her orgasm seized her seemingly from nowhere, and she cried out hoarsely, her body jerking off the bed from the strength of it. She was cumming to good and too hard to be embarrassed at how she body trembled and twitched unbecomingly.

"You're so beautiful when you come." He whispered in her ears as she started to float down from her high, breaths shaky and body spent.

Slowly, she turned to him, and saw the remnants of her fluids were on and around his mouth. She arched up and kissed him in gratitude, tasting her own flavor on his tongue and mouth and not caring a bit. It was deliciously mixed with him.

Without warning he slammed home inside her balls deep and tears welled in her eyes. Her cunt spasmed around him as he dragged himself slowly from her and drove back in so hard, a breath was expelled from her and she was scooted up the bed.

"Oh god William!" She sobbed, pained.

"Am I hurting you?" He bit out as he pulled out again to his tip.

"Yes." She said nodding frantically.

He slid back in, deep but not so hard, holding himself there as she clenched tight around him. After a pause he moved his hip in short slow thrust. She took the reprieve to flex her walls around him, testing herself, and found that yes she was still too painfully tight, but all she felt was a desire for him to use her body to reach his completion.

"Kiss me?" She said looking up into his handsome face.

He looked down at her, a smile curving the corner of his lips and a softness in his dark eyes. He brushed the back of his fingertips over the curve of her heated cheek and said, "Yes."

Her eyes slid close as his mouth lowered to hers, and when they kissed it was tender and sweet. His mouth moved slow and languid, for once taking his time to really feel the kiss as he continued his careful measure thrusts. She felt a flutter in her chest, because it all felt so right for her to be here with him. It was like her body was made to sheathe him, and to fill hers.

And yet, when she broke her mouth from his to see his face, his eyes were closed in concentration, and she could tell from his bunched muscles beneath her hands that he was holding back, for her. This rough man wanted to take her hard, and she realized that she did not want to deny him. She cupped his face in hers and brought his mouth to hers again, but as she did she planted her feet on the bed, waiting for the right opportunity.

His cock retreated, and when it started to sink back into her giving flesh she canted her hips up hard to meet him. They both gasped at the pleasure, their breaths mingling together.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "Emma, don't do that."

"But, don't you want to...fuck me hard?" She finished shyly in a barely audible whisper.

His hips lunged into her harder at that, and he let out another expletive while she moaned. "I-I don't want to hurt you this time."

She was amused at the pained note in his voice, and warmed by his consideration, but surely he realized from the last time, and from her responses just moments ago, that she liked a bit of pain. Unable to say her next words while looking up at him, she reached up and hugged his body close to hers, her face buried in his sweaty hair. His hips had stopped as he returned the embrace, but his cock remained lodged deep within her, so she started a sensuous roll of her own hips, whispering, "My 'hungry hole needs to be fucked rough and raw', remember?"

His movements seemed uncontrollable as he slammed once and then twice, growling, "Fuuuck baby! Are you sure?"

"Yes please yes!" she begged one hand sliding down to his ass to help him along.

He kissed her forcefully and painfully, her delicate lips smashed against teeth, as his arms hooked under her knees and he brought her up with him when he straightened up on his knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back just as fiercely, impatiently humping on his cock.

He laughed a bit breathlessly against her mouth as his arms adjusted under her knees so that her knees hooked at the perfect position on the crook of his arm, her thighs and butt sat on his bulging forearms, and his big hands were splayed on the small expanse of her lower back. She knew herself to be petite, barely over five feet tall, but in his arms, she felt like a little doll.

And goodness the angle! In that position her womb and walls seemed even more unbearably tight around him, but she loved that her small little body was crammed too full of his large cock.

He pressed their sweaty foreheads together. Their noses mashed together in the process and they were both breathing hard, lips grazing against each other occasionally. His eyes fixed on hers as he lifted her achingly slow off his cock.

"Hmmmuh!" she hummed.

And then his cock was pistoning into her as his arms brought her slamming back down to meet his hips. Her cry sounded something like a sob and a moan. His slick battering glide home was choking her with desire. He did this several times at a measured pace until he found a good rhythm, and then he was fucking her hard with long deep strokes that pummeled her quivering little hole with loud smacking sounds that rended the quiet night. She whimpered and cried out incoherently. Her pussy was stretched and assaulted painfully, but her cunt continued to drip juices all around his unforgiving cock.

"Rub your clit Emma." He told her.

She felt like she could come just from the sensation of his brutal fucking and his voice, but touching her clit sounded like a wonderful idea, so she slipped her hand down and did as he bade.

"Oh fuck me William." She breathed in completely ecstasy, her pussy tingling as her fingers rubbed furious circles on her clit. Her face was heated and her hair was matted with sweat.

"Such a slut." He grunted watching her.

She nodded in agreement, eyes rolling from the mind-numbing pleasure. "I'm your slut."

He started to fuck her in earnest at her words, driving into her impossibly harder, the impact of his thrust sending ripples throughout her whole body. "Fuck! You are amazing, Emma."

She was making keening cries, her middle and index fingers rubbing her clit frantically. She was so close to orgasm, but was frustratingly unable to reach it.

"William?" She cried his name desperately.

He did not say anything, but immediately sought to cater to her plea. The violent slamming of his hips became constant and ceaseless as he slurped one of her jiggling breast into his mouth and sucked and sucked. Her tit gave a sharp pinch that zinged throughout her body, straight to her cunt, and her climax took her.

He didn't stop even then, but bit down hard on her breast and she screamed feeling as if she was peaking again. She felt so overwhelmed with sensations that she was sure she could take no more, but he pushed her. Her sore used cunt was still spasming and milking around him when he slammed her back down on the bed, folding her knees to her shoulders and started fucking her purely for his own pleasure.

"I wanna stay in your pretty pussy forever." He grunted in between harsh breath. "Want it to remember its master."

She wormed a hand down and scratched lightly down his taut flexing belly where the coarse hairs of his treasure trail began. She heard him gasp and felt the shudder of his stomach under her fingertips. His hips thrust once, twice, and then slammed home and froze there, spewing thick and hot inside of her.

"Shit!" he cursed through gritted teeth.

Gratification like she had never known filled her chest and heart just as surely as his seed was filling her sated quivering quim. Boneless and exhausted, she gave in to the sweet call of slumber, smiling contentedly as she thought, who is the real master here?

12