Emma Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima was undoubtedly fond of Salim, but she found the lovemaking rather uninspiring, especially when compared to the passion and ecstasy she found at Susan’s flat. Salim was more tender and more contemplative in her lovemaking, unhappy with using anything other than fingers to penetrate her vagina and happiest with the sensual rather than the more physical activities. Fatima sometimes found herself having to politely request that Salim cease her constant licking of her cunt, which she had started shaving following Susan’s example, so that she could roll over and go to sleep. She felt embarrassed by Salim’s frequent assertions of love, which she felt obliged to reciprocate only because she felt responsible for having seduced her friend’s affection. However much Fatima enjoyed Salim’s company as a friend, she felt that Salim lacked something quite critical when it came to sex. After having been spoilt by the sexual abandon of the oriental girl who was the real lover in her life, Salim’s own approaches seemed so gauche and clumsy.

“Are you really so tired?” Pleaded Salim, sitting up in the bed and smiling unhappily.

Fatima nodded silently and firmly, covering her breasts with the silk sheets. “Let’s get some sleep, Sally dear.”

12