Emma Ties Herself Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"We need to lift your butt up a little." He said.

"More cushions?" Emma suggested, not wanting to miss out on her idea.

"More cushions." He agreed and went to fetch them.

This time he was quicker and was soon back and arranging things. He eased a number of pillows under Emma's butt to bring her to the right height and then gently eased the head of the dildo into her ass that was still slippery with cum from earlier. Em gave a grunt of satisfaction as the plastic phallus slid into her butt. Dave set the controls to the machine and then looked down at Emma.

"Ready Em?" He asked. After a momentary qualm she nodded yes and he started the machine. It began at a steady pace, not too fast, not too slow, thrusting in and out. "That okay?" Dave asked.

"Mmmmmm, it's sooooo good." She crooned, her eyes closed. She opened them again at the touch of Dave's cock on her lips. After a little smile to herself she licked delicately at the tip before opening her mouth and enveloping Dave's dick. She felt it grow as she took it deeper, the knob end almost in her throat. As she sucked and teased on her meaty lollipop Emma thought again about what was happening to her. Here she was, completely tied up, a mechanical dildo reaming her ass, and a juicy piece of man-meat tickling her tonsils, and she had never felt happier! Dave interrupted her thoughts by reaching down and gently tweaking one of her nipples.

"Deep throat me Em?" He asked softly. In response Emma leant her head back further to allow him access to push in deeper. When the head of his cock was actually in her throat Dave began to carefully face-fuck her, ready to withdraw if she showed any signs of gagging, but Emma had become an expert at sucking dick, especially Dave's, and had learnt to breathe through her nose.

Dave kept rocking back and forth, in and out, marvelling at how wonderful her mouth felt; like a pussy but with the added bonus of her tongue wrapping itself around his member. All too soon he felt a third climax of the building up as Emma worked her magic.

"Cumming soon Em." He panted. He wanted to pull out of her mouth and shoot his cum over her face and tits, but Emma tightened around him at the wrong moment and he fired the first part of his load straight down her gullet. He pulled out quickly before she could choke and loosed off the rest where he'd intended, over her sweet smile and onto her heaving chest. She looked up at him with her brown eyes sparkling out of her cum-glazed face and slowly licked her lips.

"Fuck my cunt again." She begged. "I want to be DPed again."

"I'm not sure I can." Dave replied uncertainly. "You've drained me three times all ready."

Emma stuck her tongue out and ran it luxuriantly along his cock, causing it to twitch. Encouraged, she did it again, teasing the head particularly, and it started to stiffen once more. "My god, you'll be the death of me." Dave sighed as he moved down to where the machine was still fucking Emma's ass to try to work out how he was going to position himself this time.

"As long as it's not today!" Emma laughed.

Gingerly Dave got into place over the ever-thrusting machine. He rubbed his cock along Emma's soaked slit, teasing her. He stroked her clit with his thumb at the same time. Emma groaned at the touch, the sensations of pleasure heightened by the dildo banging away in her back passage. When Dave finally slid into her pussy Emma shuddered as yet another climax shook her. Once more Dave tried to alternate his thrusts with that of the machine. He could feel the dildo moving against his dick through the thin membrane that separated them; it was strangely arousing. Emma lost herself in the feelings washing over her; her head dropped down and she was moaning incessantly: 'Oh god! Oh god!! Oh god!!!'

"Cumming soon Em." Dave panted as yet another climax shook her petite frame. Mere seconds later he started to spurt. Pulling out, he fired his jizz over her stomach and up towards her heaving breasts.

Emma gulped in great lungfuls of air as Dave rolled away from her, groping for the controls to the machine to turn it off. The pair of them lay panting, exhausted by the frenzy of their passions, until Dave rolled back to where Emma still lay bound and began to release her.

"Don't." Emma protested weakly.

"Em, you're tired out." Dave said. "You need a rest."

"Oh all right then," she reluctantly agreed, "but only if you promise to come back next week and tie me up in some new ways."

"Well, if that's what you want. I'll need to do some research though." Dave agreed thoughtfully.

They showered together, and then Dave helped Emma to her bed. She was asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow, a satisfied smirk on her peaceful face. Dave left her there, shaking his head in wonderment but smiling too. He had to go and find some new ways of binding his naughty friend.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers
12