All Comments on 'Emma Watson Gets Her Fantsay'

by Menssana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cock size

Enjoyed both of the stories, only thing missing which is probably just a personal thing, mentioning the size of their dicks, 10 inches or more is slightly over the top perhaps but it is fiction and would add to the story.

THANKS...

Side-wind-erSide-wind-erabout 13 years ago
Emma Watson Gets fucked

I did like both stories, though she had her cunt covered with the boys cum, it would have been nice to have Daniel fuck her and cum inside her cunt, while Rupert fucked and cum in her arse also! Continue to write more Emma gets fucked stories, I like them! Oh, and next time have Emma give both boys a blowjob letting them cum in her mouth and swallowing their jiz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pretty cool

I loved the story, dident really like the ending. I was expecting some facials : (

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great stories!

I love these first two stories,

and can't wait for the third!

I hope you don't keep us waiting.

The other coments have some good sugestions.

I'm also hoping anal will be the next step they take.

Lets hear it!

Three cheers for anal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot!

You must make more Emma stories. This one was so hot. Definitely do one where she takes cum in her mouth and swallows it. But please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck yeah!

I read both of your stories about Emma Watson, and I think they are brilliant.

Long stories usually bore me, because the main part is lost in a sea of meaningless words, but your stories are full of particulars, the style is grammatically perfect and the movements are very well described and logic (i read some kind of things...)

Very well done.

I think the REAL Emma Watson should read those fanfictions: she could like them or not, but the idea about the three actors thinking 'lustly' about each other is quite realistic, so I think that what you wrote could have been really happened.

Only two things: Emma (evidently the one in control) is horny. Too much horny. Even the idea of different-kind-of-sex-in-turns is good, her arousing time is some quite long, the ok-i've-done-who's-next thing it's a little weird.

Second: to come (or to cum) is not the end of the game, but only the end of a chapter. You can relax and begin again later on (expecially if it's a threesome: one rest, the others go) so the continuous attempt of the guys to not ejaculate it's a bit strange. And -personally- i would liked to see a cum-in-cunt act, but your idea of I-want-both-of-you-toghether-inside-me is the same.

My compliments again.

by Tayoel.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A very good read. I would love to read the continuation for this saga, as Emma gets more and more hooked to her 'brothers'. There's still so many things they could do together. I'm looking forward to read your future projects on this universe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was SUPERB

WONDERFUL

EMMA WATSON IS HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would love to eat her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous