Emma's Crewman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and feel of her gorgeous face against my cock, while she looked up at me with those enchanting, naughty eyes, almost made me hard enough to go soft too soon. But she mercifully -- or cruelly -- stopped and said, "That should be enough," with a smile.

She laid on her back before I could find my words, but words weren't really necessary here. I kept sitting up and laid on my knees, then watched Emma's open legs go around my waist. I lined myself up to go in, but I gave her a bit of payback by rubbing my cockhead against Emma's other supple lips.

"Oh, very funny," Emma groaned. "Message received, now you can fu...." Perhaps I shouldn't have pushed in before she finished saying fuck. Still, actually being inside Emma helped make up for it.

Emma relaxed then and there, as I brought myself to relax as well. I pushed half of my cock in and out for starters, then inched forward while putting my hands on her waist. I gripped her tighter as I slid all the way in, which made her clench her legs and my waist tighter too.

I savored the sight of being above and inside Emma Watson, with her lithe, naked body ready to writhe below. I helped it along by pulling all the way out and then slamming back in, causing Emma to gasp and throw her head back.

I couldn't help but repeat the move again, but I soon put myself back in to start thrusting regularly. Once I had that down pat, I put my hands back on Emma's side and moved them up to grasp her tits. I held onto them and played around with them as I fucked her deeper, then slid my hands back down again.

This time, I rested them on Emma's thighs as they clenched around me. When I had enough of rubbing her legs, I locked onto the clear sight of my cock inside her and thrusting hard into her. It made my mouth water, but I could only use my fingers to touch it and rub her, although I put them in my mouth when I was done.

"Oh....oh, yes, let me," Emma asked in between gasps. I didn't think about it, as I just rubbed my finger against her again, then brought it to her mouth. Emma sucked it clean and sucked my finger down like she did to my cock, then she moved her mouth against my other fingers as well.

If she started sucking my thumb, it might put some uncomfortable thoughts in my head. So I changed tactics, put my arms around her and lifted her up to sit on my lap. I leaned back against the wall and let Emma adjust to riding me, as I adjusted to feeling her entire body against mine.

This made me thrust faster as my hands roamed all around her body and back down to her ass and legs. Her hands started to rub me right back, while her chest pressed into mine. However, I didn't have much time to see it bounce once she started kissing me again.

Although we'd done more than enough kissing by now, it was still hot enough to keep perfecting it. There was already more than enough perfection in the way her body rubbed against mine and fit into my arms. Still, more couldn't hurt.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I groaned against Emma's neck. Before she could thank me in some way, I spun us around and pressed her against the wall this time. I fucked her right into it and lowered my mouth to her tits, catching her left nipple with my teeth.

"Oh bloody....you too," Emma settled on. After I played with her other nipple, I backed off and decided to put Emma on her back, settling into the missionary position.

"Is this what you want?" Emma groaned.

"Doesn't it feel that way?" I teased, thrusting all the way inside her.

"Oh, yes," Emma praised. "Did you think about this? On the set? Did you want to fuck me like this all this time?"

That was somewhat odd to ask -- and I had enough brain power to remember that truthfully, my answer would be no. At least not until the sixth or seventh movie shoot, anyway. But that was too nuanced an answer to give while fucking her. "Probably.....no more than anyone else," I settled on a hopefully flattering compromise.

"Don't bring up the dirty old men," Emma requested. "You're my age, you met me from the start....now here you are rogering me. Fucking me. Making all those old dreams come true after all these years...."

If that did it for her, I suppose it'd be rude to nitpick. As such, I just answered by burying myself in her and thrusting rapidly. I dropped my face against her neck and ear, suckled them both for a while and then whispered in her ear, "You can cum for me."

But Emma's answer was to flip us over and lay herself on top of me again.

"Not just yet," she whispered sweetly.

She rode herself against me, but slowed it down so we wouldn't be on the brink yet. With things cooling down, Emma got back to kissing me, then went down to kiss and nibble and suckle on my neck this time. She did the same to my ears and moaned in them enough to almost make me go faster, but I kept myself from ruining the slow pace.

Emma went back to my lips, kissing me as slow as she did when we first started this. I followed along, thrusting into her gently as I held and rubbed her body against mine. I put my hand back on her cheek and moved it to her hair, trying not to think that this had suddenly bordered on romantic.

But Emma blocked it out better by raising her pussy up, then slamming it down against my crotch. I barely recovered before she kissed me softly again, then squeezed my cock tight with her thighs.

Not done yet, Emma cupped my face in her hands and kissed me slow and deep, yet her tongue started to move faster in my mouth. The kiss went from soft to steamy in the blink of an eye, leaving me dizzy at the combination. Dizzy at how this elegantly beautiful young woman could go from sweet to sultry in a blink -- but I shouldn't have been surprised.

Emma was showing me the whole package for the final act, and was going to her dirtier tricks to wrap it up. She started riding me harder and kissing me faster, then broke apart and nibbled my lip. If that wasn't enough, she whispered in the most seductive tone she had, "I'm ready to cum for you now."

I was more than ready for that myself.

Emma sat back up and rode me, which helped me to put my right hand against her pussy and clamp my left hand on her ass. I tried to tickle her opening from the back while working my fingers against it in front, which Emma seemed to like. She put her right hand on the wall to steady herself, then I lifted my head up to suck on her hovering tits.

But as we got close, I removed my mouth from her chest so I could see Emma come apart this time as she came. She groaned, cooed and cursed, and I made my share of noise as well, especially as she clenched tighter onto me and started to lose it.

I only saw her orgasmic face clearly for a second, before I started to make my own. Emma finished her release and I held on tight to her ass and thighs as I followed her. Halfway through, I felt Emma rest on top of me again while I shot into her.

Eventually, I opened my eyes and was greeted with Emma's neck and shoulder in front of me. I saw her back rising up and down as she caught her breath, so I absentmindedly rubbed it for a while. Once it looked like we were both breathing normally, I glanced over at her and she quickly met my eyes, so I kissed her shoulder as a kind of ice breaker.

"Is that the kind of stamina I'll need for the job?" I blurted out. I groaned and at least credited myself for not blowing it until now. But Emma still laughed, nonetheless.

It was probably because I would turn out to need it -- in all my jobs on that set.

12