All Comments on 'Emma's Endurance Ch. 20'

by ladyredmuff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the ending, perfect for this story!

Please write more stories!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
A great story!

This has been a winner from the very first chapter. It is sad it has to end, but it did so so very well! You showed remarkable dedication, if not endurance, yourself in bringing us twenty chapters of this fine piece.

I sincerely hope you will, after a suitable rest, take up your pen again and write us another such marvellous tale!

Five stars and my well-earned thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
For her to take him back--

is totally implausible. He is a weak, twisted monster who could never be trusted again. And why didn't you have them go after the Order? At least then they couldn't do this to some other woman--or man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I left you at chapter 17 feeling a bit put out by the turn for the worst in James' treatment of Emma. The ending was nicely done; brought full circle. As for the realism of her taking James back, first, I'd say, author's prerogative. Second, I would never doubt the tendency of a sheltered girl such as Emma to return to a life she knows, and the man she did, in fact, marry. If you take off the contemporary lens for a moment, I think it reads realistically enough. Great story. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

this is an amzing story and i loved every minute of this and i honestly cried at the end knowing she now has a better life, it is just pure enjoyment and nothing else i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Women go back to their abusers all the time, unfortunately. As another commentor said-author's perogative. However, for myself I can not strongly enough express the oh hell no of that idea. Perhaps some could forgive, but no one should forget. I am prompted to recall the story of the scorpion riding across the river on the turtle's back......creatures do not change their basic nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You...

did good...ahhhh, make that great. It's not often I endure 20 chapters of a story these days, especially in one afternoon. But your gift to us had me spellbound. U hit all the right notes in all the right ways -- and the conclusion is perfection. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible

Not even remotely close to good. Just a bunch of different torture aspects in one story. The characters made no sense. James was a different person every day. No flow, no continuity. Edit your work please. 2/10

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Amazing plot!! :)) Adrian and Emma's bonding awesome!! :))..and quite the highlight of the story!! :))

Amazing plot!! :)) But Adrian's murder and James' abrupt change from sinner to saint both kept so vague and hazy..!! how did both happen?!;))

Adrian and Emma's bonding awesome and,quite a highlight of the story!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I skipped it

I ditched the story earlier on and after reading a couple of chapters near the end I’m glad I did otherwise I would’ve been emotionally invested and pissed off.

BDSM can be a way of life provided both parties stick to the focal tenets, Safe, Sane and Consensual. Turning someone into a fucktoy is great for a scene or two but to use an implant to achieve it, nope.

The reconciliation does fall into author’s prerogative ot possibility Stockholm Syndrome, but it does feel like a cop out. The entire thing is actually a bit depressing tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

Don't pay attention to the idiots who overlook human trafficking and sexual slavery, or confuse it with BDSM.

(And who probably worship the elite assholes so accurately depicted in your fine story.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous