Emma's Initiation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean continued to lick Emma's slit while Kayleigh climbed over him and let her warm stream out over his cock. Jean then stood over the girls and brought himself off, shooting a generous amount of semen over both their faces.

Carly meanwhile was hard at work with the other 4 lads. They had been sucking and fucking for about the last half an hour. Carly was loving playing the slut in this film, talking dirty and looking into the camera as she greedily sucked their cocks.

Once the others were cleaned up and Carly had taken a well earned break. The other 3 were to join them in the living room and stage what was supposed to look like an impromptu orgy.

Emma started off the orgy having sex with Mario and Pavel, the only 2 men she hadn't yet had. They both took turns spit roasting her while Kayleigh took on the other 3. Carly had a well earned break and sat in the armchair playing with herself and watching.

Rob announced to the whole group that as long as the girls didn't mind, all the other lads watching could join in for an extra cumshot at the end. The girls were perfectly happy to accommodate them so Rob assured Paul and Mike who were married that he would only film their cocks.

All of the men then shifted around with 4 now concentrating on Emma and only Lee left fucking Kayleigh. Emma finally got to do her DP scene, sitting astride Dave she took Jean's huge cock in her arse. He was replaced by Pavel after a minute then by Mario. Dave then got his chance while she sat astride Jean.

Emma was exhausted and stretched to the limit after a good 10 minutes and was given a break. All of the men had been shot with each of the girls now and all 3 had done their DP, all that remained was the final cumshot.

Kayleigh lined up with Dave and Pavel, Emma with Mario and Lee, leaving Carly with Jean. One by one the lads fired a last load over the girls, again covering their tits and faces. It was a messy scene at the end but Rob and Mike was delighted with the footage they'd got.

As promised, Steve, Ian, and Paul got their chance. Paul paired up with Carly, Ian with Kayleigh and Steve with Emma. The girls each gave their man a blowjob. With the amount of pent up lust they had, none were going to last long. Paul was soon filling Carly's mouth, letting some drop onto her tits. Ian then came hard in Kayleigh's mouth, so much that she had to let most of it go over her face, there was too much to swallow. Steve was the last to finish aiming his load at Emma's ample tits.

The girls all gave their final wave to the camera and that was that.

They all adjourned to the pub again to celebrate the wrap. Once they had been all paid everyone went their own way.

Emma and Ian returned to the flat and sat cuddling on the sofa.

"So was it as good as you hoped?" He asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "Different to when you can just let yourself go and do what you want but good. Did you enjoy watching?"

"Loved it!" He replied, "Would love to have a go myself next time!"

"I'm sure Rob would be more than happy," Emma said, "You've got a decent sized cock you know!"

"Not like Jean!" he laughed, "But it keeps you happy!"

a couple of weeks later, Rob sent a draft DVD copy of the film. He and Mike had done a fantastic job of editing. Emma and Ian were delighted with the film. Rob had attached a note asking if she wanted to make another soon.

"Anytime!" Thought Emma.

12