Family Whore

Story Info
Eighteen year-old babe becomes the family's whore.
44.8k words
4.49
145.4k
200

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of Alexis' loud music coming from the bathroom was the last push that Kofi needed to get up from bed. The clothes on his back cascaded down his body as he got out of bed, his face lighting up in a smile over the kindness his little sister had shown him by picking out the clothes that Kofi loved to wear the most.

Closing his eyes, the twenty-five-year-old could even smell her lovely scent from when she had been in his room and helped him prepare for his workday.

"Such a cutie" he sighed as he picked up the clothes and used them to shield his morning wood as he groggily stumbled out of his bedroom and into the hallway where Alexis' trashy hip hop music blasted from the bathroom. Reaching the bathroom door, which was slightly ajar, he rubbed his eyes as he slowly pried it open, peeking inside at his lovely little eighteen-year-old step-sister that annoyingly occupied the bathroom.

Alexis was standing in front of him, smiling proudly at the mirror and she was dressed only in lingerie.

Kofi was truly shocked by what he was seeing, and before he could say anything, he had to take in what he was seeing. The university's most sought-after babe, the head cheerleader, was dressed in a black and grey lingerie set. Her legs were encased in pair of sheer and smooth black stockings, clinging to her muscular and firm legs, ending at her thighs. From there, she had suspenders connected to them, crossing her smooth thighs, ending at a black lace garter belt around her waist. Below it he expected to see a matching thong or g-string, but she had yet to put it on as he got to see her bare booty for the first time.

The entirety of her flat, tanned belly was left exposed, her sexy navel capturing his attention for a moment. From there, he couldn't help but let his eyes drift upward to her large breasts, even larger than he had initially thought, struggling to stay contained in her grey lace bra. The garment was slightly transparent, allowing him to see a hint of her terrific nipples through the lace garment. The bra covered most of the fronts of her breasts while leaving a fair amount of skin showing, including the entirety of her smooth, succulent cleavage. The way her two massive, bulbous breasts pressed together was mouth-watering, the smooth fleshy chasm arresting his vision. The skin of her smooth tits was pouring over the edges of the lacy material, threatening to escape. The upper halves of her large, tanned tits were left exposed to his vision as well.

When Alexis spun around, her bare ass was just hanging out for his eyes to feast on...

And he couldn't look away!

Her big and round booty looked amazing in her cheerleader skirt, and it looked even better like this. Full and round and smooth, each tanned cheek looked amazing. Her ass stood out from her slim frame, perky and firm and perfectly shaped. And her ass-crack was just as fantastic, looking deep and smooth and mouth-watering. And not only was her ass amazing on its own, the sight of her barely visible asshole made the experience even more unforgettable.

Kofi wanted his barely legal eighteen-year-old little sister, just like any other red-blooded male, he wanted to tie her to a bed and spend eternity breeding her...

And this morning...

He was too horny not to try!

God damn... she was the finest piece of ass!

With determination, he opened the door fully and rushed in, unbeknownst to the barely legal eighteen-year-old. And after having quickly closed the door behind him and thrown away his clothes, he turned with the biggest hardon he had ever sported, aimed and stepped forwards into something unbelievably soft and moist.

"Ahhhhh!!!" were the screams of the gorgeous little sister as he collided into her, knocking the lace thong out of her hands as she was forced forwards on her black high heels.

Alexis ended up bent over the sink as Kofi came to a stop behind her and the rush that surged through him made him grow even harder inside of her.

Kofi's eyes were locked on the platinum blonde head cheerleader's incredible bare and tanned ass, which was just fucking hanging out, begging to be admired as it was pressed into his crotch. The platinum blonde's bubble-shaped rear end was just perfectly formed, firm and juicy and perfect. Each ripe cheek was perky and full, standing out proudly from her curvaceous body like two large melons clashing together and he honestly didn't know how the fuck his little sister's ass could look so fucking fine...

But Alexis' ass was out of this world!

"God damn girl...your bimbo ass gotta start locking that door" Kofi groaned the words as his eyes tore holes into his little sister's perfect ass that met with those amazing pair of legs that she had! The hamstrings looked defined and popping, her tanned skin glistening and he could even see those massive quads spreading to the side as he pushed her harder against the sink.

Damn...her legs were the thing of dream, the way her quads would flex and stand out. Those damn thighs were packed with muscle, even bigger than his and as he bore his eyes deep into her perfect muscles, he admired how she had just enough of fat to make them look juicy and not just crazy fit.

So many times had he drooled over his little sister as she paraded around in that skimpy cheerleading uniform of hers, but seeing her stand before him nearly naked changed everything...

And he wasn't sure why she was making so many grimaces in the mirror as she gripped on to the sink with a lot of effort.

Despite her grimaces, Alexis raised a hand to hold over her double F cups as the skimpy lace push-up bra did nothing to hide her modesty, but her tits were so freaking big that the titty-flesh ballooned up into a cleavage so spectacular that he openly drooled at the sight of her in the mirror.

"Kofi! Get off of me!" Alexis yelled with tears escaping her eyes and hearing the world of pain resonating from her voice, Kofi listened and stepped back...

When his twelve inches pulled out of her tight pussy, Alexis could finally see the monster that had split her pussy apart!

And Alexis could not look away as his monstrously large black cock stood out, his morning wood making it look like a glorious weapon and pointing in her direction.

"God damn what an ass..." Kofi said as he walked towards her as the platinum blonde bimbo was pushing that big booty out as she remained bent over the sink, her breathing heavy. When he stepped up behind her, he saw in the mirror that her blue eyes remained arrested by the menacing-looking veins on his cock, which is why she didn't see it coming...

SPANK!

"Ohhhh!! Kofi!!!" Alexis squealed as she tried to tip-toe quickly out of his reach, her round and firm ass cheek jiggling from the hard impact of his humongous palm, but she was trapped against the sink.

"Had you not been such a blonde bimbo, then this wouldn't have happened" Kofi laughed at how gullible his little sister was as this wasn't the first time she had failed to lock the door and it wouldn't be the last.

"Kofi?" Alexis called his name in her adorable voice as he gripped her wide hips with his black hands, his finger gripping into her garter belt.

"What?" Kofi asked as he pressed into her big booty, his hardon coming closer and closer to her teenage pussy. If Kofi wasn't mistaken, the hottest girl at the university held his gaze for less than a second before those blue eyes looked away...

Almost as if she was searching for the sight of his cock again!

"Can I see it again?" Alexis asked breathlessly, her long platinum blonde hair looking amazing as it fell down to about her hips in gorgeous waves.

"Now?" Kofi asked, stunned as he had never seen Alexis look like... a desperate slut!

"Y-yeah...now..." Alexis whispered breathlessly before biting her pink and plump upper lip as she remained bent over the sink, looking into the mirror with dazed eyes.

"Alright sis, come take a look" Kofi grinned as he stepped away from her, never having seen his little sister so flustered and he knew she was hot as hell, but seeing her like this, it was as if his dick grew another inch in appreciation of her incredible body.

"Oh God it's big..." Alexis practically moaned out the words as she turned around to see and it was as if she was speaking to his dick and not him.

"Come closer" Kofi smirked, beckoning her beauty to him with his long finger as she bit her upper lip and forced her eyes off of his dick, her big double E cups still ballooning under the pressure of her arm squeezing them.

"Before I do... was it an accident or did you mean to?" Alexis asked, looking nervous as she covered her pussy with her tiny little hand.

"Accident... I promise" Kofi lied as he had quite simply penetrated her pussy on purpose and despite how wrong it was... he was beyond happy that she wasn't angry about it.

"I believe you" Alexis told him, her eyes still marvelling at the sight of his black dick as it stood out from his body like a thick mast that drew her closer to him.

Dreaming of his little sister doing this was one thing, but nothing could've prepared him for the moment when she knelt down between his legs, her huge tits jiggling as she did so. His grin grew wickedly, and his eyes went wide, but she didn't notice, as her eyes were stuck on his massive weapon.

"Do you like it?" he asked, his dick throbbing, knowing that pleasure was close by.

"It's so big!" she said, eyes wide, not holding back, unable to contain herself, biting her lower lip as she stared at his huge black dick.

"I can't believe this was in me... it's so freaking big!" Alexis moaned as she became so hypnotised by his dick that she searched for it with her hands, thus revealing it all.

Holy fuck! Those tits!

They were absolutely massive. Jesus... these suckers just vaulted off her chest, mammoth and round and smooth. They were the size of melons and just as ripe. Her boobs were perky and firm, with literally zero sag. Damn... to think she carried double F cups! Fuck, they looked just as tanned as the rest of her, the chasm of cleavage made him yearn for them as her hands wrapped around his twelve inches.

"Wow... it's gigantic!" Alexis marvelled as she moved her face closer, wanting a better look.

It was absolutely massive, a good eleven inches, maybe even bigger. His weapon was hard as steel, standing straight out from his shaved crotch, pointing right at her. And it was... perfect. Each inch was more perfect than the last. Smooth, and black as the night, with prominent, masculine veins empowering it to its current throbbing state, capped with a prominent, angry head. Below it was a pair of two perfectly large, swollen balls, encased in a smooth, hanging sack, filled to the brim with his copious seed.

Alexis' eyes went wide as she stared at it, and she almost went cross-eyed as she stared down its impressive length.

It... it was enormous!

Fascinated, she moved in closer to it, and she could feel the heat and power coming off of it. It was incredible! She'd never seen anything like it. She reached forward with one nervous hand and wrapped her little fingers around its thick, iron-hard base as best as she could, not getting all the way around its girth. Now that she had it in her grasp, she tilted the thing so it was pointed directly at her face.

"What do you think?" Kofi asked as she looked down the barrel of the rifle. He never had a doubt what her answer would be.

"It's amazing big bro! Oh my God!" she effused softly, enthralled, smiling slightly, looking at it with wide eyes, studying every inch as she tilted it in front of her. She was biting at her plump lower lip as she admired his massive cock.

As soon as the head of his lengthy weapon was pointed directly at her mouth again, he slid his large hand down into her silky soft platinum blonde hair. "This is the bigge... mmMMMPPPPHHH!" she groaned as he pulled the head cheerleader forward, pushing his rock-hard weapon into her hot and eager mouth, the thick, angry tip pushing past her smooth, plump pink lips.

"Mmm... that's it," Kofi sighed as he felt his little sister's tongue sliding along the underside of his pole. "Taste that big black cock, sis! Savour it. Fuck! Get used to it. Cause if you're as good at this as I think you're gonna be, you're gonna be doing this a lot from now on. Fuck...sis! No wonder you're the head cheerleader." Kofi moaned with his hand on the back of her head, his focus entirely on his own pleasure. So, he pulled her down deeper, forcing his cock deeper into Brianna's mouth, till the tip was pressed against the entrance to her throat.

Alexis' eyes were wide. The young platinum blonde had never had her mouth so full, despite having giving a whole lot of blowjobs, but once again, she was sucking cock like she was meant to do and what a cock it was!. A big, fat cock in a hot and eager mouth. Her shock at having this cock jammed into her mouth slowly dissipated as she adjusted to his intense size. Kofi's black dick practically filled her mouth to the brim, her smooth lips wrapped around its girth, her tongue pressed against its underside.

But despite him taking the initiative in forcing her gasping mouth onto his swollen dick, she wasn't trying to pull her lips off his cock, not in the slightest. Her tongue was licking the underside, savouring its masculine flavour. She was drooling all over it, quite frankly, her heated saliva coating the thick unyielding weapon, leaking past her lips and down his shaft. Adjusting enough to feel like she could begin actively participating, she did her best to give him what she wanted, bobbing up and down on the top few inches of dick.

With his hand still firmly in place on the back of her head, he pulled her down, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and down her tight throat. Her eyes went wide at this sudden invasion of a huge, thick cock down her throat. She didn't think she was capable of this. She didn't even think it was possible for any of his thick weapon to fit any deeper. And yet, with his firm, confident grasp guiding her, she somehow took a few good inches of cock down her tight throat.

He held himself there, really staking out his dominance by staking his cock in her tight throat, forcing the busty cheerleader to hold his weapon in her mouth despite her discomfort. He held his cock in place, making her take it, making her experience its power first hand. Tears of discomfort slid down her tanned cheeks, but she wasn't fighting back. She was compliant, doing what was asked of her, like the good bitch she was. She certainly had potential, Kofi thought to himself. Finally, sensing her lack of air, he released his grip on her. She removed her mouth from his black and glistening cock as she panted deeply for air, refilling her lungs. His cock was coated with her spit, drool connecting his pulsing shaft and her open mouth. Her eyes were glassy with lust, and her skin was glowing. Kofi watched her, eager to see her reaction to sucking his mighty cock.

He would not be let down.

An expression of heavy lust crossed her lips as they curled up in a wicked, hungry sneer. Then, eagerly, savagely, Brianna attacked his throbbing cock with her hot, wet, teenage mouth. She dove forward, mouth wide open, attacking his iron erection. There was no hesitation. No fear. Brianna didn't even slow down as she forced herself deeper, taking inch after inch of black dick smoothly into her mouth. The thick meaty weapon grazed across her smooth lips, and the underside slid across her hot, wet, eager tongue, absorbing its addictive flavour. She didn't slow down. She just took that cock into her mouth like a trooper. Her smooth, plump lips formed a tight seal around his thick shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to properly suck the brutal older man's huge cock. She looked up at her big bro, her eyes still watery, seeking his approval.

"That's it, sis. That's it. What a good little cock sucker you are!" he groaned, closing his eyes in bliss.

Bent over, butt pushing out, the young beauty was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing as she knelt in submission for her handsome brother. She had never done anything like this, acted so incredibly slutty, and it was so exciting. She was energized by the filth she was taking part in. Add on to that the fact that she'd never seen anything close to Kofi's huge black cock, it was understandable as to why she was going a little crazy over it. Looking up, all she could see was his massive pole sticking out of her young mouth, his fit stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it and the just the towering size of the rest of his upper body. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls. Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from the thick weapon, panting yet smiling.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, eyes glassy with lust, lips swollen as she gawked at her brother's spit-soaked weapon. Her hand still gripping the base of his pulsing dong, she leaned forward, extending her tongue and lewdly licking along the smooth shaft.

"Fuck!" he sighed, eyes closing with pleasure. Composing himself, he spoke up. "You like it, sis?" Kofi asked. "You like that black dick?" he asked as she ran her tongue around his mushroom tip.

"It's amazing big bro!" Alexis gasped, eyes wide, her pretty face lit up with excitement. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having.

"Damn..." he sighed, shocked at how fast she was progressing. Looking down at her, her perfect ass pointed upwards, her massive tits swaying beneath her as she attacked his huge cock. He thrusted into her mouth as she kept at it. "You are a natural, sis. I knew you would be fantastic at sucking dick! Fuck! I had heard the rumours around the university... But I didn't think you'd be this fucking good. Fuck! I want you to be my girl Alexis...fuck you're hot! Those tits... fuck... that ass... you're built to be on your knees, sucking my black dick!" he growled, closing his eyes and stroking his huge fingers through her Goddess-like hair as she resumed her slutty ways.

Alexis was laser-focused on sucking him off, her hand had slid downward, massaging his nut-sack as she blew him. Instinctually, she knew it would make him feel good. The true slut inside her was being brought to the surface the longer this went on.

And she was afraid to fully expose to her big bro who she really was...

"Fuck!" he grunted, sounding almost angry the pleasure was so good. He reached down again and curled her hair around his fingers, fucking up into her mouth as he pulled her down roughly, forcing his cock even deeper as she sucked him off, digging out more territory in her tight throat.

Taking himself right up to the edge, his cock throbbing as he brutally fucked her throat at a savage pace, he had enough self-control to hold off, knowing that he didn't want to cum just yet. Plus, he could see that she was beginning to struggle for breath. Holding off his climax, he released his grip on her hair, letting her go. With a gasp, she pulled her mouth from his bone-hard weapon, thick bands of drool connecting her mouth to the ruthless brother's monster dick. Red-faced, she panted for breath and wiped her hand over her face, as her own spit had coated her mouth area. If she was bothered by such rough treatment, she didn't show it, her gorgeous face wearing a huge grin. But mercy was short from a man like Kofi, and he was eager to move things along.

"Stand up!" he commanded, and she complied, a little dazed as he pushed her up against the sink, turned her curvaceous lingerie-clad body around and bent her over.

Not really believing he was actually bending such a sexy woman at the waist, preparing her for the savage pounding he planned to unleash upon her mighty beautiful body.