All Comments on 'Emma's Master Ch. 03'

by MK156

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Interesting....

Another good chapter. I'm fascinated by the dynamics in the relationships. Is Marshall in love with him too? Emma struggles so with her attraction, loved the last para, wish he would see another way. Emma may be his submissive but I can understand her fight for freedom eventually asking precedence again. If you hold on to something so tightly it inevitably slips through your fingers. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Excellent again.

That's all, just... Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please!

please write the next one quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I'm absolutely hooked to this series after just stumbling across it. Please write the next one quickly. The dynamics of Emma/jack/marshalls relationship is keeping me gripped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you rock.

I look foward to more in this series.

lusherlusherover 11 years ago
nice to see a complex character

Your writing has a level of complexity and nuance that's rewarding to read, particularly in this genre. I'm looking forward to more details about this strange world she's in, because the hints you've dropped so far are compelling. This is shaping up to be a really strong series; well done.

TedspetTedspetover 11 years ago

Loving this story,but it's making me so curious about all the back story. Will we find out how Emma and Jack met? They weren't complete strangers where they? Did he just snatch her off the street? And will we find out more of "The Society's" history? Jack mentioned his father and grandfather. Was his mother a slave? Do the men ever take wives? Do they impregnate their slaves? What happens if they have daughters? I find it all fascinating, but we need lots of back info.

The sex scenes are so hot, but of course I'm with her rebelling since she is not 100% there of her free will. I hope Jack comes around out of love and learns he can't force her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Awesome story development... cant wait to see where you take us next!

Also…i must echo all the questions Tedspet asked. This world has me hooked & I cant see that waning as the story continues because your writing keeps me hanging on every word!

kevslilbabekevslilbabeover 11 years ago
wonderful story

This is a great story. I found myself totally in touch with Emma. I live her inner struggle. I, like the others would love to know more about the beginnings of their "relationship". I would like to know more about the environment they are in as well. I can't wait for the next chapter.

evillizaevillizaover 11 years ago
amazingly complex

I literally never comment on stories, but yours involves characters with real substance and depth and I wanted to commend you on standing out from the crowd. The inexorable draw she feels from Jack coupled with her own conflicted emotions isn't something I see being resolved any time soon. I would love to read more about Emma, and hopefully learn a little more about their backstory as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really love this story, your characters completely pull me in. I live how Emma never just gives in, and I hope he eventually comes

To the realization he can't force her into this lifestyle and they have to be equals... While maintaining their hot dynamics in bed of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderfully written.

For me the sex is secondary. This story is totally enthralling and really draws you in. You have a real talent for story telling and I can't wait to read the next installment. Emma has captured my heart and I hope her and Jack realize their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally hooked

I love this story - by far the best writing I've seen here. I'm totally engrossed in the characters and the relationship between Jack and Emma. Can't wait for what I hope are many future installments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it cant ever end

i am in love with this story i dont want it to end i want to be apart of it i want my life like this the story pulled me in but now i dont want to let go i'v read each part 3+ times i need this story <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

O god this is a great story don't you dare stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Please finish this story. i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love It!

I am loving these characters and this whole story's dynamic. I have been checking back pretty often to see if you've written more and i'm being uncharacteristically patient so please please please don't stop! I'm totally hooked here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best thing I've read on here

I never comment, but I want so badly for you to finish this that I felt I had to write something. You are talented, and I cannot wait for the next installment in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need more!

Please write more! I'll sell you my first-born! Please omg i need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Some great writing here, looking forward to the next chapter.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
top notch

I am so glad you continued, this last installment left me breathless. Your story-telling is masterful, and I am so pleased that Jack is able to show her his love. I think Emma is starting to realize they love one another. Marshall is a great character, he lends life and humor to it all.

I want to know more about Tilson, what is his relationship to Jack?

VictorianGirlVictorianGirlover 11 years ago
Just devoured all four chapters!

I devoured all four chapters in no time at all! I find this whole dynamic--the master who's so besotted with his slave that *she* actually has much of the power--extremely hot. Thanks for sharing the story of Emma and Jack with us.

imonlysleepingimonlysleepingover 10 years ago
What an amazing story.

I love the premise, and the fact that you're little by little revealing more and more about their relationship before she ran away. I've read the 3 chapters so far, and can't stop thinking about the story when i'm not reading it.. the fact that they were apart for 5 whole years, the way he must have felt during that time, how the separation must have affected him and how relieved he must now be that he has her again.. how he couldn't have even be sure if she's safe or not etc.. and I like the way you reveal more and more about her emotions towards him, how we have a very different idea of him in the beginning based on her fear.. oh and he always has something incredibly hot to say to her! (the bit about how many times he'd wanted to fuck her that day, how her body knows who he is, even if her mind tries to deny it etc.).. and the way you've characterised him is beautiful, he's very calmly, broodingly intense and intelligent and kind etc. LOVE IT.

Can't wait to read the 4th chapter, but I can see this is the last one written, so i'm trying to save it so I can savour it properly.

Please please please write more of this, and please let us know if you're writing something to sell, as I will be the first to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
addicting

Such beautiful torment! I love his protection of her. He's so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He wouldn't need to protect her if he didn't enslave her in he first place

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The way she asked him to leave

speaks volumes about how she really feels about him. It was like she was asking him to run away with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Very well written. Would love another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Weak character

This story is infuriating thus far. Three long chapters and all I can see is a weakling pretending to fight. She's a slave through and through, just give up already. If you are trying to write a strong character, you've failed miserably. Would she ever get a backbone? I will never find out and no longer care anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous