Emma's New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James studied the group sat in a circle on the floor. Holly claiming she had never fucked outdoors. He felt oddly curious about all of Emma's friends.

"You seem really close to Holly have you known her long?"

"Ever since the first day at college, she took Science with me and we just hit it off right away. A month later I was sick of travelling on a bus for an hour each morning and afternoon when her housemate left. She twisted my arm into moving into the house with her and Nathan, and we've been best friends ever since."

"She seems like a whole lot of fun."

"She is, everyone loves Holly. It's impossible not to. She's not had much luck with men recently but I doubt she'll be single for long."

"Hmm. What's your luck been like?"

"Pretty much non-existent." Emma shrugged, feeling slightly uncomfortable. She just wasn't ready to get into her history with Steve and his death with James yet.

"Doesn't look so bad from where I'm sitting." He grinned, letting the subject drop when he sensed her hesitation.

"Not bad at all... Quite gorgeous actually even if he is a bit young for me."

"Four years is no big deal babe. It doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you."

"Maybe not." She smiled. "Still seems a bit surreal actually, picking up a strange guy in a supermarket and it turns out he lives across the road."

"I'd call that great luck." He rubbed her thigh with his thumb, softly drawing invisible circles on her bare skin. "Besides I'd say I picked you up, it was me doing the offering to drive you somewhere."

"Yeah OK, I am a helpless little woman who just let you pick her up." Emma grinned, loving how affectionate he was towards her.

"You've got such beautiful skin, so smooth... I could touch you forever." He mumbled, leaning forward to capture her lips.

She twisted closer to him as his tongue stroked hers, setting fire to her once more. His lips more insistent than they had been earlier, he gripped the thigh beneath his hand. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the kiss, letting him kiss her harder, with a strong edge of need. He smelled manly, kind of earthy and like the alcohol he had consumed, a concoction that drove her crazy.

James raised his hand to cup her face as she whimpered underneath him. She was so delicious, he felt himself sinking into her, fingers touching luscious skin while their tongues were locked in passionate battle.

"Er, I really don't think I should drink any more." Suzie's voice called out from the others sat with the bottles of alcohol and shot glasses between them. "I can barely see straight, no idea how I'm going to get home."

James looked at Emma before breaking their kiss and turning to face Suzie.

"Stay in my room if you want, I won't be needing it tonight." He offered nonchalantly.

"Just don't look under his bed." Taff joked, the Welsh accent prominent due to being completely smashed. "Unless you want to see a tonne of porn!" James chuckled, nothing much embarrassed him.

"Taff should know all about it, seeing as he borrows it regularly." He smirked.

"Are you sure that'd be cool? I mean I can call a taxi." Suzie queried while Taff was feeling visibly awkward at James' retort.

"It's no problem, Taff will make sure you get across the road safely."

**

Emma stood at her door an hour later, waving goodbye to Suzie and Taff, who were the last to leave despite Suzie's inebriation. Holly had already gone up to her room leaving her and James alone together. The night had been great fun, maybe not as wild as parties in the past had been but she was relieved there was no puke to scrub out of the carpets. Experience certainly had its bonuses when it came to drinking. Sighing, she closed the door and turned to find James. The cleaning could wait until morning, she needed to wrap her legs around him and bury her head in his shoulder as he thrust deep inside her.

Going into the living room she realised that he had already taken the bottles out into the kitchen while she'd said goodbye to everyone. He'd even tidied all the glasses and food that was left on the table so that it looked much neater. Grateful for his consideration she wondered where he was, checking all downstairs and even peeking out of the back door in her search for him. There was only upstairs left, she ran up the stairs hoping he wasn't asleep already, as drunk as she was, she was full of energy and her nerves were tight with anticipation.

He was laying bare chested on top of her bed, shoes and socks by the wardrobe when she walked in. He sucked in a breath appreciatively, her make up was messed up slightly, the lipstick she'd worn earlier on in the night completely gone but she looked red hot to him. The dress that teased at what curves lay underneath it swung around her body with the movement of her legs as she grinned and made her way to him.

"Thanks for tidying up."

"You're welcome Emma. Coming to join me?"

"Hmm... I'm a bit hot, let me get rid of this first." She indicated her dress, pushing the door shut with the heel of her shoe.

Emma studied James' face while she reached for the hem of her dress, drawing it up over her head before slinging it to the floor. She'd been momentarily stunned when she'd walked in to find him laid out on her bed wearing only his jeans. His torso was muscled gently, hard edges depicting where his pectoral and abdominal muscles were, chest lightly sprinkled with a few brown hairs. He looked stunning. Her eyes hungrily traced where the muscles led down his hips towards his groin underneath his low slung denims. She'd always loved that part of a man's body that teased and tantalised about what she might find. His gaze was on the cleavage popping out over the black bra, silently she thanked whoever had invented strapless bras. She didn't think she'd have had the courage to just strip her dress so casually if she hadn't been wearing one under it.

James simply had to put his hands on her, he sat up on the edge of the bed, and gripping her hips pulled her towards him. Kissing her soft belly he moaned. He still couldn't escape how magically soft her skin was, or how beautiful he found her body. He'd been with women of all sizes, tiny, medium, and the larger ones with huge breasts but he preferred them this way; with curvy hips that would fit him perfectly between them, a gently rounded belly and a voluptuous arse. Tits he wasn't too fussed over, as long as they matched the woman's figure then he was happy to play with them, but he loved women with big firm arses and generous hips.

His fingers pulled on the fabric of her pants, drawing them along her thighs as she wriggled her legs to let them fall to the carpet. He could smell her musky arousal, sending his cock crazy at the thought of tasting it. Reaching upwards he cupped her breasts, carefully stroking where they spilled out of her bra.

Moaning, Emma pushed them forward as she felt a finger dip inside her bra to tease a nipple. She ached to touch him as well, to make him feel as needy as she felt, but with his lips trailing all over her stomach and hips she couldn't stand the thought of stopping him.

"Let's get rid of the bra. I want to see every single bit of you." He growled, standing up to reach around and unsnap the fastening.

Pulling the fabric forward, he slowly revealed her pale pinky brown nipples. Already erect they seemed to entice him to lick them, he slid his hands to grab her rear as he did just that. Licking and nibbling a nipple before moving on to the next one. For reasons he couldn't explain he wanted to take it slowly, teasing her entire body until she begged him to give her release from her torture.

Emma moaned under her breath, trying to keep quiet as she was well aware that Holly was just across the hallway. If she didn't get his jeans off soon then she'd explode. She could feel his erection as she tried to get the button and zip undone one handed. Letting out a frustrated sigh she pushed him back onto the bed, finally getting to see the bulge waiting eagerly.

Kissing him she gently sucked his tongue into her mouth while both her hands ripped at his fly. He kneaded her breasts tenderly, pinching the hard nipples between fingers as she triumphantly reached into his opened jeans to grip his hardness through his boxers. She felt the small damp spot on the front from the head of his cock and groaned knowing that he wanted her almost as much as she wanted him. He was thick and twitched as her nails scraped along his length through the cotton fabric.

Giving him one last squeeze she moved down to the carpet and tugged his jeans with the white boxer shorts past his hips and down his legs all at once. He leant up on his elbows, his arms and entire torso taut with tiny drops of sweat on it from the heat, just watching her look at his cock. He'd never been laughed at before but nor had any woman just stared at it so openly that he was a bit worried she wasn't in the least impressed. If anything she seemed nervous.

"You alright babe?" He asked, concerned at her reaction.

"It's just been a while." She whispered.

She looked down at his cock, it nestled against his belly, leaking pre-come. Realising that she may be making him uncomfortable just staring wide eyed at it she smiled at him and reached out to stroke it with her fingertips. It was rock hard, the skin silky smooth, but what made her really stare was how wide it was. She could guess that he was about 6" or 7" in length, a good size, but it looked shorter because it was so thick, she struggled to close her fist around it. He kept his pubic hair trimmed neatly and it showed off his manhood perfectly.

Kneeling forward she licked his balls, her fingertips teasing the stickiness at the head of his shaft. It was his turn to moan when she sucked on one of his balls gently. Letting go of his ball, Emma put the finger covered in his pre-come into her mouth as his eyes watched every movement.

She took the base of his cock in one hand and slowly licked the tip, tasting him for the first time. One of his hands touched her head, stroking the long dark hair encouragingly. She flashed him a naughty smirk before sucking him into mouth. Pushing her head down and then drawing up before delving down to take even more of him between her wet lips, flicking her tongue against him. His hips shifted as he gasped at the feel of her mouth around his cock.

She continued to suck, building up the speed almost excruciatingly slow as his fingers tightened in her hair. He was blown away by how confidently she played with his balls at the same time, obviously loving it when some pre-come dribbled onto her tongue making her groan. The vibrations echoed around the tip deep inside her throat, all but the half inch that had her fingers tight around the base like a cockring was completely enveloped by her. He felt his balls begin to tighten and almost regretfully pulled her off his cock before she made him erupt in her talented mouth.

Emma straddled him and kissed him with everything she had. He returned the passionate fury in full force, creating havoc in her pussy, drenched and throbbing with need after sucking his beautiful cock.

"I wouldn't have lasted much longer if I let you carry on." He groaned, burying his head in her hair. "I hate to ask, I just didn't think this would happen so I haven't got one with me, but do you have a condom babe?"

"Oh... No I'm sorry I don't. I threw some away when I moved here because they were out of date. I really haven't needed any in a very long time." She explained, making James chuckle.

"Well, we can just have fun in other ways and save that for another night. If only I hadn't offered Suzie my room, I'd be able to run over the road and fetch one because I want you so bad." He half joked. "Instead I'll have to make do with your sweet mouth and you'll have to put up with my attempts to satisfy you." His eyes twinkled.

"Somehow I don't think that'll be too hard a thing." Emma grinned back, his positive outlook on everything was a part of his personality that reeled her in.

"Get your sweet arse up here." James told her, his face making it clear he wouldn't take any argument. Another thing Emma liked about him was how he took charge, he wasn't rude about, but he knew what he wanted and asked for it. She immediately moved herself towards his face, his capable hands pulling her closer to where he wanted her.

His tongue started licking her outer lips, working it's way inwards where she was already soaking wet. He moaned at the taste of her. She had a neat pussy, everything tucked away like a gift for him to open up. She was rubbing her nipples, pinching them gently and the sight of that above him made him want to lose all patience and dive right in there but he focused on her face instead, hair falling forwards, unruly strands sticking to her face, her lips red and wet from sucking his cock so well open and gasping as he sucked on her swollen lips.

Emma whimpered as he found her clit and rubbed his tongue over it, circling the button swiftly. She could feel her orgasm approaching already, pleasure radiating up to her belly from his relentless licking and sucking. Bucking her hips to encourage him further she began moaning softly.

James watched her as she got closer to release, her hips rocking against his tongue, fingers pulling and twisting furiously at her nipples. Needing to see her go over the edge he thrust a finger inside and stroking her inner walls he found the bundle of spongy nerves. Pressing it firmly he inserted a second finger, sucking her clit he twisted and assaulted her g-spot.

"Oh God, yes James, yes, like that... don't stop!"

She felt the orgasm explode, leaving her gasping for breath as the sensations of pure pleasure racked her body, pussy squeezing his fingers hard, toes curling up on either side of his head as he pierced her with those intense eyes seeing her body shudder above him. She twitched her hips and repositioned herself onto his chest so his tongue stopped probing her clit that was sensitive from the orgasm still giving her delightful aftershocks.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Was that nice baby?" James wriggled his fingers still inside her, now covered in juices from her orgasm. He felt slightly smug at making her come, she'd looked so gorgeous groaning and gasping above him.

"Amazing. Now I think it's your turn." She grinned, leaning down to kiss him, tasting herself on his lips. "Your tongue certainly lived up to expectations."

Inching her way down she found his hard cock, absolutely soaked with pre-come and wasted no time in taking it back inside her mouth, all the way down. All at once he groaned and grabbed onto the back of her neck, pushing himself in and out of her mouth as she sucked and caressed the shaft with her tongue. He'd enjoyed eating her pussy after the last time she'd had her head buried in his groin that he knew it wouldn't take long but once she started to bob her head up and down on his shaft even faster the speed with which he felt it coming took him by surprise.

"I'm going to come." He groaned, his balls tight, his cock twitching.

Emma looked up at him and winked to let him know she was fine with him coming in her mouth, she didn't want to lose the rhythm she'd built up. Carefully squeezing his balls, she increased the suction as his face tightened.

"Fuck yes!" He called out, his cock spasming in her mouth, shooting his hot come straight down her throat in four powerful spurts, one after the other, grunting with each release. She sucked his cock to make sure every last salty drop was out before smiling up at him. His eyes glittered back at her, chest heaving with each breath he took.

"Thank you." He mumbled, wishing that he could take things further but promising himself that he was going to make sure it was a night to remember next time they got to spend a night together.

Worn out and still slightly drunk they settled down together on the bed, James laying on his back with his arms wrapped tightly around Emma who snuggled up to his side with her head on his chest. Emma couldn't help wondering what would happen next between them. For the first time in the past year she was looking forward to spending time with a male who was attracted to her. The fact that he was good to look at didn't hurt either, but it was mostly the way he put at ease, made her laugh and was a glass half full kind of guy.

*

Thanks for reading so far! I hope you've enjoyed it, comments and feedback are most welcome -- as are votes, please do vote if you liked what you read :)

12