Emma's Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

She looked at us both for a long time, watching the cum drip down Amy's face and my cock.

"Mum... I'm... I'm sorry..." said Amy feebly.

"Look at you. Dressed like a little slut. Sucking this man's cock in my house with me in the next room," chastised Michelle.

Amy looked down, but Michelle reached out and lifted her chin.

"Letting him cum on your pretty face," she continued, swiping a gooey drip from Amy's cheek.

"I'm so sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that. He'll go..." said Amy guiltily.

Michelle looked at me, then back to her daughter.

"No. He's not going to cum on my teenage daughter's face then just leave. If you can get a blowjob from my daughter in my house, then you can be a man and stay for dinner with us. My husband will be home soon and you will both stay and enjoy a civil meal like adults. Now get yourself cleaned up, honey. I'll deal with you later."

Amy looked at me apologetically, then scurried off to clean herself. Michelle looked at me, my shorts half-down, my soaked, semi-erect cock sitting on my stomach, dripping with cum.

"Looks like you need a bit of clean-up as well, my dear," she said calmly, then knelt in front of me and gingerly picked up my heavy cock.

Gazing deep into my eyes, she began meticulously cleaning my cum with her mouth, starting with my balls, licking them slowly and thoroughly, smacking her lips as she tasted my salty seed. She licked my inner thighs, then up the underside of my length, the gooey mess collecting on her tongue, her fingertips holding me aloft. She was slow, methodical, delicate, diligent. Amazingly, I began to stiffen again.

Michelle put her lips on either side of my shaft and sucked along the length to the tip, collecting the last bit of my cum. She squeezed me firmly and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Getting hard again so soon? My goodness..."

She put her red lips over the very tip of my head and pulled her cheeks inward, coaxing a drop of cum from me. Her eyes meeting mine filled me with lust. I wanted to fuck her. Needed to fuck her.

Faintly, I heard a car pull into a driveway nearby and heard a door close. Michelle released my dick from her oral caress and tilted her head.

"That will be my husband," she said, and stood, running her finger over her glistening lips. "Put your shorts on and come into the kitchen." She turned and quickly vanished down the hallway.

I sighed heavily and pulled up my shorts, stuffing my heavy cock carefully back into my boxers. This would be an interesting dinner.

******************************************

The conversation around the dinner table was sparse, at best. Me, Amy, and Mr. and Mrs. Ryan quietly ate our meal, with Amy and me exchanging nervous glances with each other, and barely daring to look Michelle in the face.

"You ladies are awfully quiet this evening. What's gotten into you? We have a guest to entertain!" said David Ryan cheerfully, trying to dissipate the tension.

"Sorry daddy," said Amy, smiling faintly.

She had cleaned herself up and changed into a tight t-shirt and a short, pleated skirt. I could tell she still wasn't wearing a bra, but it was not as obvious as before. I wondered whether she had put some panties on, but suspected not.

Michelle smiled politely and poured more wine into my glass.

"Of course, honey, where are my manners. It was so nice of you to drive Amy home from work. Carmen must be lucky to work with such a generous man," said Michelle cheerily.

"Well, if she does consider herself lucky, she hides it well," I chuckled. "She's a strict boss, but fair."

"And... I'm sorry, how did you meet Amy again?" asked David.

"Oh, well Carmen's had me work with her at her house a few times, and Amy's friend Emma lives with Carmen. I've met a few of Emma's friends when they've been over at Carmen's, including Amy of course."

"I see. Well we know Carmen quite well, and any friend of hers is a friend of ours," he replied, holding up his wine glass jovially.

The meal passed relatively smoothly, despite the awkwardness. I talked about my job. Amy talked about going to university in the autumn. Mr. and Mrs. Ryan discussed family and friends. At the end of the meal, Michelle stood and collected the plates.

"I'll give you a hand with those, Mrs. Ryan," I said, standing.

"Thank you, hun."

We walked out of the dining room and into the kitchen. I began stacking the dishwasher, trying to avoid eye contact with Michelle. I heard her voice behind me.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Ummm, it's... a little awkward, to be honest," I admitted, still stacking dishes.

"Why is that?"

I lowered my voice. "Are you serious? After what happened earlier? And with your husband here?"

Silence. I put the last dish in and closed the dishwasher, then turned around to face Michelle. She was standing with her hands behind her back, her face flushed, a tiny smile playing at her lips.

"What?" I whispered nervously.

She took a few steps toward me, standing close.

"I've been thinking about it all evening, sweetheart. In fact, I can't stop thinking about it. Here, give me your hand."

I hesitantly opened my hand between us. Michelle held my wrist, then placed her closed hand over mine. As she opened her fingers, I felt first the sensation of lacy material against my palm. Wet lacy material. I quickly realised what she had given me. When I had been stacking the dishwasher, she had quickly removed her panties from under her dress.

"Oh my god!" I hissed.

"Feel them, honey. Feel how wet they are," she whispered.

I softly squeezed them, feeling the wetness. I could even smell a faint musky odour coming from the balled panties in my palm.

"Wow..." I sighed.

"Yes. I have not stopped thinking about you and my daughter. I can't explain why... but watching her pleasure you..." Michelle trailed off, her cheeks blushing deeper.

"Yes?"

Michelle pressed her lips together in annoyance for a moment as she glared at me.

"Can't you feel what's in your hand? I've soaked through my panties thinking of you. I'm fucking horny and can barely hold myself back from jumping on top of you right here in my kitchen with my husband and daughter in the other room!" she blurted as quietly as she could.

She took a few deep breaths to calm down and looked over her shoulder. I could hear Amy and her dad talking in the dining room.

"I want you to stay over night. You've probably had too much to drink to be able to drive anyway. I'm going to prepare something special for you tonight."

"But your husband--"

"--ssshh!" she hissed, then put her hand on mine and held her panties up to my face. I touched them to my mouth and nose, inhaling her womanly scent deeply, feeling a surge in my cock. "Just trust me, darling. Now put those in your pocket and let's go back to the table."

She kissed me softly on the lips and let me back to the dining room as I hastily stuffed her soaked panties into my pocket, hoping Mr. Ryan would not notice the bulge in my shorts.

*****************************************

We conversed around the table drinking wine for some time, and it was decided that I would stay the night in the spare room. I thanked Mr. and Mrs. Ryan for their hospitality and watched television with Amy for a while before deciding to turn in. After her parents had gone upstairs, Amy turned to me apologetically.

"Oh my god, I am SO sorry! This must have been so uncomfortable for you. Really, I'm sorry," she said, clearly embarrassed.

"Amy, it's ok, don't worry about it. We got caught, it's not a big deal. I'm sure your mum understands, otherwise she would have kicked me out the minute she saw us."

"Did she say anything to you when you were in the kitchen?"

"Um yeah, I apologised to her profusely, but she said it's ok."

"That's it?!"

"Pretty much, yeah. Look, it's best not to think about it too much. Obviously she isn't too mad. You can talk to her about it tomorrow."

"I guess."

I touched her thigh, hoping maybe we could fool around since her parents were upstairs.

"What are you doing? There's no way I'm doing anything after getting caught by my mum!" Amy said, then sighed. "Sorry hun, but I think we should just go to bed."

I frowned, but conceded defeat. The wine had made me drowsy, and Amy's suggestion to get some shut eye was looking more and more inviting.

We kissed briefly, and Amy showed me to my room. After stripping down to my boxers and climbing into the bed, I couldn't help wondering what Michelle had meant when she said she would "prepare something for me". She was in bed with her husband, and the light was off. I supposed I would have to ask her about it some other time.

My heavy eyes closed, and I drifted off.

*********************************************

We were seated around the dinner table, Michelle to my left, Amy across from me, Mr. Ryan at the head of the table on his wife's left. Amy was wearing a tiny bikini top, the material barely covering even her smallish breasts. She smiled at me as she stirred her soup. Michelle wore a nun's habit. Her beautiful green eyes stood out even more remarkably against the austere black and white of her outfit. I was naked.

Mr. Ryan was passing me two pieces of pie with whipped cream on top.

"Enjoy!" he said cheerily.

Amy giggled and dipped her spoon in her thick, white, creamy soup. I smiled uncomfortably and put some pie on my fork. I took a mouthful and ate it, feeling self-conscious. It was cherry.

"Mmmm, it's excellent pie, Mr. Ryan."

"Isn't it?" he said, grinning and winking.

"Oh honey, you've got a bit..." said Michelle, vaguely pointing at my mouth.

Before I could wipe it with my napkin, she stood and pushed her chair back, hiking up her nun's habit to expose her long, pale, slender legs. Underneath she wore a pair of red, lacy panties. She deftly slid them down her legs and stepped out of them, then sat down and turned towards me.

"Let me get that for you, darling," she said, and held my chin in one hand, while she dabbed my mouth with her panties.

They were wet, and smelled strongly of her sex.

"There. That's better." She beamed at me, then put her panties on the table next to me and resumed eating.

"Oh!" Amy suddenly cried.

I looked up and saw her holding her spoon up to her lips. It was coated in thick, gooey white soup. She had not only spilled her soup down her chin and onto her breasts, but it was also sprayed across her face and into her hair.

"I'm so clumsy," she said, looking down at the thick cream dripping over her perky young breasts.

Michelle looked at her daughter with an expression of mild disapproval.

"Now dear, our guest has kindly made this lovely cream soup for us, the least you could do is to try to swallow it."

"Sorry mum. I'll swallow next time."

"It's going to get on your nice bikini top, dear. Why don't you take it off?" Michelle suggested, pointing at a gob of goo that was sliding over the soft curve at the top of Amy's right tit.

Amy noticed it and quickly untied the top, removing it and placing it next to her. She then used her fingers to clean her breasts and chin, sucking them clean.

"Your soup is delicious, baby. So salty and warm. I don't want to waste a drop," Amy said, smacking her lips as she sucked her fingers clean.

"I think I would like seconds, sweetheart," said Mrs. Ryan.

She reached her hand to my lap and softly grasped my cock, which was already rock hard.

"Do you think you can make some more for me?" she asked innocently.

"I... I'll try, Mrs. Ryan," I stammered.

She began stroking me, slowly and deliberately. Her husband ignored me, and Amy was preoccupied with slurping more soup from her spoon, and did not seem to notice her mother stroking my dick.

Calmly, Michelle masturbated my cock, still with long, slow strokes, watching it almost ambivalently. My pleasure grew, and Michelle picked her bowl up off the table and held it down near my cock. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Sweetheart... it's time."

My eyes fluttered open. The room was dark and warm. It took a few moments before I realised where I was. I was lying on my back in the spare room at Amy's house. There was a figure leaning over me. It was Michelle.

"Pleasant dreams?" she asked, a cheeky grin playing at her lips.

Mrs. Ryan was sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. My boxers were pulled down to expose my cock, which stood hard and proud in Michelle's hand. She was stroking it slowly and gently.

"Wh- what are you--"

"--Shhh. I want you to follow me. Don't make a sound. Just watch."

She leaned down and kissed my lips, then stood. She was wearing a short, white, lacy lingerie top which exposed her firm tummy, and matching panties. Her long wavy red hair fell over her shoulders. She was a beautiful vision, and I felt a strong urge to take her there, throw her down on the bed and ravage her.

She turned and went to the doorway looking down the hall towards her room. I noticed her panties were a thong, and admired her firm buttocks with the white string disappearing in between. It was obvious where Amy got her perfect ass from. She looked back at me and put her finger to her lips, then exited the room in the opposite direction to hers. I quickly slipped from the bed and followed, pulling my boxers up over my throbbing erection.

I followed her silently down the hall and around a corner to Amy's room. She put her arm out and pressed her hand against my bare chest. Once again, she put her finger over her lips, then opened the door and entered Amy's room. She left the door open so I was able to look through, hopefully without being seen in the dark hallway. Moonlight shone through Amy's window and I saw her sleeping form on the bed.

Michelle sat on her daughter's bed as she had done on mine and touched Amy's shoulder, shaking her gently. Amy stirred and mumbled.

"It's ok honey, it's just me," said Michelle softly.

"Mum? What's going on?" Amy said in a groggy voice.

"Nothing sweetie, it's ok. I just wanted to have a talk with you."

"What.... now? What time is it?" Amy looked about her, sitting up in her bed. She was wearing the loose tank top she had on earlier and her hair was tied up on top of her head.

"It's late, but I wanted to talk to you after your father had gone to sleep," replied Michelle, reaching over to turn on Amy's bedside lamp.

Amy squinted at the light, waiting for her eyes to adjust. She sat against the back of her headboard and looked at her mother. She began to look worried, likely remembering what her mother had seen her do earlier that day.

"I think you know what this is about," said Michelle calmly.

Amy just stared at her, trying not to give anything away.

"Yes, you do, darling. It's about what I caught you and your friend doing this afternoon."

"Oh my god, mum... look, I'm sorry, it won't--"

"--let me finish," Michelle insisted sternly.

Amy closed her mouth and looked abashed. Her face was bright red. She rested her arms on the top of her knees. I could clearly see her side boob through the loose arm hole of her singlet.

"I saw you sucking your friend's penis, and I saw him ejaculate on your face."

"Muuum!"

"What did I say? You will listen to me. Now, I know you're an adult, and can make your own decisions, but you are still living under my roof, and that means you live by my rules, understand?"

Amy nodded feebly. "Yes mum. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Oh sweetie, I'm sure it will happen again."

"N-no... I promise I won't..." Amy trailed off, not looking at her mother.

"You don't understand, Amy. Did I forbid you from doing anything? Did I tell you not to do anything like that again?"

"Um, no," Amy replied, looking confused.

"You're young, but you're a grown woman, and I know that means you will explore your sexuality. I had you when I was very young, so I understand what it's like. I know you don't want to hear your mother say that, but it's true. And I have a lot more experience than you in this area."

Amy remained silent.

"I'm not angry with you, honey, and I'm not angry at your friend. He seems like a nice man, and it seems as though he treats you well. In any case, I can see that you are fond of him. I assume he didn't ask you to do anything you didn't want to do?"

"No! No, it was me that wanted to do stuff, mum. I swear." Amy stopped herself from saying more, realising how it made her sound.

"Oh, don't feel bad honey. It's ok to admit that you wanted him." Michelle looked off into the distance. "He is very handsome."

Amy nodded. Michelle looked at her conspiratorially and leaned in.

"And he is certainly very well endowed!" she whispered, cracking a smile.

Amy looked shocked, but had to smile back.

"Muuuum! Oh my god..." she said, looking at Michelle briefly before covering her face with her hands.

"Oh don't be embarrassed, it's hard not to notice something like that."

"Oh my god... what do I even say to that?" Amy said, seeming at a loss for how to react.

"It's ok honey. In all my years, I have never seen one so big. You know you can talk to me about this stuff, right? I'm here to listen."

Amy sighed and shook her head, still with a bemused smile.

"I guess. I mean, we haven't talked about... sex... a whole lot. I'm actually kinda new to it."

"I'm happy to talk to you about it, darling. You might be new to sex, but you sure made him feel good today. Frankly I don't know how you even got your mouth over that thing!" said Michelle in a relaxed and jovial manner.

She was putting Amy at ease, making her more comfortable. I could see the relief on Amy's face as she realised she was not in any trouble.

"You think he liked it? Gosh, it was so big...." Amy said.

"Of course he did! He came all over your face, after all!"

"... and in my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but there was so much. He cums a lot."

"Yes, it can be strange swallowing semen the first few times," mused Michelle.

"I guess... but I kinda liked it too. It tasted pretty good. Wow, I can't believe I'm talking about this with my mum!"

"No no honey, that's fine. Please do. Tell me, have you had sex with him?"

Amy looked down quickly. Michelle chuckled softly and stroked Amy's hair.

"It's ok, hun. You're 18. It's only natural. I hope he was gentle with you. Taking a penis like his for your first time was not easy, I imagine."

Amy was quiet for several moments, but eventually looked up at her mother.

"Yeah it hurt a bit, but he was really gentle. And the girls were so help--" Amy cut her last word off and looked at her mother in horror.

"The girls?" Michelle said, tilting her head quizzically.

Amy looked shocked, having accidentally given away too much information. She looked down again.

"Darling, please tell me what you mean by that. Are you talking about your friends? Were there other men there too?"

"No! No, mum, it was just me and my girlfriends, really!" she blurted.

"Oh? Whom, may I ask?"

"Um, me, Emma, Holly, and Aysha. It... it just sort of... happened! Mum, please don't tell their parents about this," begged Amy.

"That's ok, sweetie, it's our secret. As long as you felt safe and weren't pressured into anything."

"No... the girls totally helped me. They've all had sex before, so they made me feel comfortable for my first time. And... after a bit... it felt really good."

Michelle touched Amy's chin and tilted it up to look at her, to reassure herself that she was telling the truth. Seeming satisfied, she nodded.

"So, it wasn't just you that had sex with him, was it?"

Amy blushed again. "No mum. We all did."

Michelle was silent.

"Like I said, it just... happened!"

"Mmmm, I see. And is that all?" Michelle asked.

"Well, um... we all sort of... um, played with each other too. Like, girl on girl stuff."

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers