All Comments on 'Emmet'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES!!!!!

Another spectacular story from one of the best authors on here.

nanobotnanobotabout 11 years ago
Obsidian truth

Espresso for the brain and libido. Acid, silky, bold and plain, the shot goes boom. What a rush! Sans sucre, still sweet. Your powers to delight and instruct prove constant.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 11 years agoAuthor
Anyone wonder why my ratings are low?

I'm leaving that second anonymous comment, which, indeed, came with multiple "1" votes, as illustrative of why my story ratings are so low on Literotica--because of the bald, targeted hate. I'll continue posting free reads for those who like what I write, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent as always.

You continue to be MY favorite Lit author. Thank you now and always with each story!

klippertklippertabout 11 years ago
very well written

Worth every stroke...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
???

You said you left a negative anonymous comment but it seems to have dematerialized. Do you know why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re: Disappearing comments and an accolade

Anonymous: If you hit "show all x comments" at the bottom of the comments listing the negative one is among those that appear.

More importantly I think this is a thoroughly enjoyable story. Well written as always and well worth reading.

And congratulations are also due to the author on making the top ten, by number of stories, authors list here.

Quality is what matters most in writing, but when a writer can produce quantity and quality together then we, as readers, are very very lucky indeed.

Thank You, sr71plt

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of your best! To see the mature white professor obsessed by the magnificent beauty of the black cock of the gardener is a fantasy to cherish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...