Empire Of Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tholena felt the surge of his hot liquid deep within her, hitting her womb with the physical force of crashing waves. She shuddered through another intense orgasms as she milked his seed with powerful contractions of her vaginal muscles.

They stood posed as such as they gasped through their orgasmic aftershocks. Hart holding Tholena to his chest, the woman held fast by his member and muscular arms. Tholena, sweaty breasts heaving as she held onto his forearms, feeling his semen completely permeate her womb and drip down her legs.

Finally, their breathing returning to normal, Hart lowered them both to the cot, careful to keep his weight off Tholena as they settled down side by side. He rumbled contentedly as he loosened his grip on her, letting his arm hang loosely, but protectively, around her. "Tholena," he gasped. "That was...that was simply..."

She chuckled, wiggling her bottom against him as he quietly slipped out of her. They both groaned softly. "It was wonderful. I can't do that very often--" Even her magic had limits, after all "--but I'm glad I could give you such a gift this once."

"Thank you. Heh. We probably woke up the entire inn."

Tholena cast out with her magical senses. "We did. The only one still sleeping is our charge across the room. But it wasn't all bad. Our coupling has led to three other couples to have sex, and four others to masturbate." She laughed. "Oops. Two of those four just finished..."

Hart chuckled, and soon drifted off to sleep holding her. Tholena lay nestled in his arms for long afterward, thinking. Hart was wonderful, thoughtful, and Tholena did not know what she would do on this alien world without him. But she missed Tully. Ached for him, really. She desperately wanted to have Tully here with her too, to know that he, at last, was safe.

She knew he was still alive, somewhere. She knew she would have sensed if anything truly horrible had happened to him physically. Their bond was that strong. But in some ways her not sensing anything at all this past week was nearly as disturbing. What in the worlds could be happening with him?

And did she really do the right thing by giving in about that pig Gul? Hart was so naive sometimes about the evils in the world. People like Gul would only hurt others again, if given half a chance. But a lot of what Hart said had struck her quite deep, as well. Where does justice end and cruelty begin? Could she ever trust herself to truly know?

She caressed the broad arm draping over her. That's why she had Hart with her, after all.

- - -

Just before dawn she jolted awake, sweat covering her from head to toe. She shook awake Hart, who snored peacefully next to her.

"I felt it again," she said. "That surge of magical power. It was ecstasy magic, I'm sure of it!"

"Truly, Tholena?" the stag man said groggily.

"Yes! Come on! We have to wake our charge and go as soon as we can!" She sidled to the side of the cot and began pulling on her clothes.

"Why such a rush?" her companion asked.

"Because, I can still feel it, and its not too far away. I think we can track it down!"

12