Encino Man: The Breeding

Story Info
Woman wanted to breed with cloned Neanderthal.
1.2k words
3.5
69k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvard Professor George Church is obsessed with successfully cloning a Neanderthal, or else using DNA found in their remains to fertilize an egg and implant it into a surrogate womb. He is looking for an adventurous human female to make a Neanderthal with. However, unbeknownst to everyone he has already successfully cloned one Neanderthal. Now he just needs one lucky lady to breed him to. With the help of his trusty assistant Dave, the professor will play matchmaker.

Lecture Notes:

Neanderthals have been extinct for about 33,000 years. 99.7% of the base pairs of the modern human and Neanderthal genomes are identical, compared to humans sharing around 98.8% of base pairs with the chimpanzee. Because of humans ability to walk upright their ability to easily give birth has been severely compromised, resulting in the obstetrical dilemma. Human baby's heads are softer, more malleable than any non-human counterpart as well as being born earlier and with a more underdeveloped brain to make an easier birth. In order to accommodate bipedalism human women developed smaller, narrower, and inward facing pelvises.

Professor: To find the perfect female specimen... but where?

Dave: Well we could just pick up a whore. Post an ad on craigslist?

Professor: No. No we want this experiment to go smoothly. It's too risky that some street walker would be infectious. We don't necessarily need a vestal virgin. It's doubtful we could find one anyway. However we do need someone who is clean, for the most part.

After brainstorming, the men come up with the perfect scheme. Advertise for a surrogate. Advertisement: Seeking clean, healthy fertile woman to be a surrogate for miracle baby! Paying 50,000 for long term commitment of at least two years. Testing mandatory. Room and board provided. Medical costs covered.

Leah is a 20 year old high school dropout. She hates hard work and feels she deserves only the best without putting out any effort. She is thin, with smallish pert tits, a tight small ass, golden skin, and bleach blonde hair. She is proud of her nipple and clit piercings. Her hobbies include bar hopping, flirting, getting free drinks, flashing etc.

Leah: This seems like a long shot, but it would cover my tuition and I would have my cosmetologist license debt free!

Sade: I suppose... but is it really worth it? Ruining your gorgeous body... think of the stretch marks and saggy boobs! And those sterile fruit cakes usually want a surrogate to be clean living and drug free. No drinking, no smoking. And childbirth gah!

Leah: I think it's worth it. I won't have to really work hard or anything! Then afterwards I won't have to take care of the kid.

After an arduous interview process including genetic testing, background checks, sexual history and an extremely thorough physical examination Leah had received the approval.

Professor: Here take these vitamins before the insemination procedure. Also, this valium will help calm you and make the process more comfortable.

Leah trustingly takes the pills and drinks the whole glass of drugged liquid. She sits on the couch and proceeds to pass out into a drugged sleep. She is then stripped, gagged, and hog tied into position. They then bring out the Neanderthal, appropriately named Harry. Seeing Leah's shapely derriere thrust into the air ripe for the taking, he hurries over to take her. She is still only half conscious as he thrusts his thick cock painfully into her tight pussy. She startles awake and tries to scream, coming up short with the gag painfully jammed in her mouth. Harry's fat dick clumsily tears into the tender pussy, making it slick with blood and pre-cum. Finally Harry gruntingly comes, splashing Leah's fertile womb in semen. After ushering Harry back into his room, the professor and Dave position the limp traumatized woman with her legs in the air to ensure no semen escapes, helping insemination. After a few hours they take her to the shower stall and hose her down. They then take her to her newly appointed room to rest comfortably handcuffed to a hospital bed.

Over the next two weeks the same process is repeated every day. After two weeks with no pregnancy, the men come up with a solution. Harry and Leah are put into the same room and bred as often as the Neanderthal can get an erection, which is whenever he isn't eating or sleeping. If she protests or puts up a fight, she is tied down and gagged. Her poor pussy is used and abused and has started getting accustomed to the hard mating it's exposed to.

However, still no pregnancy. After brainstorming and seeking the advice of many natural fertility articles, they come up with yet another solution. The stress of the situation mixed with the fear of the breeding is making the mating unsuccessful. The men of science then implement the new plan. Pleasure.

Leah is taken to a richly appointed room. There she is allowed to sink into a bubble filled Jacuzzi tub with a glass of wine then falls into the luxurious pillow top mattress covered in silk sheets. After a few days of being pampered her guard is lowered. One evening after an exceptional supper, she lays down and passes blissfully into a deep sleep, thanks to the tranquilizers she has ingested.

Leah feels something gently massaging her breasts, slowly rubbing oil into them. Moaning, she thrusts her chest into the wonderful hands. The warm hands continue massaging oil down her body. She is feeling so good she doesn't even realize the intent behind the slow seduction. She is between waking and sleeping, believing herself to be dreaming. The magic hands dip into the oil, then softly into her pussy, lubing her up and preparing her for more invasion. Two fingers slip easily in her wet oily pussy, then three fingers cause a little tighter fit. After a few minutes of opening her up, four fingers are inserted, gently probing, adding more oil and causing her already sopping pussy to gush. When she was loosened up good the assailant pushed his entire hand at her entrance. After working his fist inside her loosened pussy for a while she came so hard around his thrusting fist that she squirted juices all over the bed, causing a growing wet spot.

She sleepily opens her eyes and sees Dave.

Leah: You got my pussy all wet. Are you going to finish me or what?

She allows Dave to blind fold her. She then feels the bed shift and a thick, hard cock at her entrance. She wraps her legs around the man in front of her, inviting him to enter. After some coaching, Harry slowly enters her gaping pussy. Starting slow then progressing to hard fucking, Leah is thoroughly seduced and starts immediately coming all over the huge Neanderthal cock. Harry, unused to fucking face-to-face, needs the silent coaching of Dave to successfully continue breeding the bitch.

Leah's incessant moaning eggs Harry on until he's forcibly fucking in her loose pussy. Finally, he comes hard inside of her. After a while she removes the blind fold, realizing it was her rapist that had made her cum so hard that last part. She then readily accepts Harry's cock as often as he will give it to her, and Dave watches and coaches.

After a few more weeks tests show the breeding took. Although she is already pregnant, Leah still enjoys having mind-blowing sex with Harry, and sometimes Dave.

To Be Continued...