Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! You all grown up huh. Got muscles now huh? Big boy..."

"I have been in love with you since I can remember! Spent my puberty whacking off dreaming of this ass. Ha ha ha..." he smacked her ass and eased his hand down her skirt. She wriggled her ass to enable him to access her cheek and shivered as she felt his big, strong hand grab it and squeeze it.

"Damn! Lil Will! You scandalous Nigga! I'm like your sister fool!"

"Then call it incest, I gives a fuck!" he rasped, working his hand into the deep valley between her cheeks. "And the name is big Will!" he took her hand and put it over the bulge in his pants. She stroked, exploring his thick, turgid length, and rasped like,

"Damn! I feel you! Big Will!" Then she looked seriously into his eyes, "But Yello will kill you, Big Will"

"Do you see him here?"

"No! And I am so glad..."

"Then fuck him!" he told her. "What he don't know wont hurt!"

Pursing his lips, he exhaled an arrow of smoke at her. She opened her mouth and sucked it all in. Then he slid his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her pretty face to his. She cupped the back of his neck and pulled him to meet her.

His lips met her wet, soft, parted lips and he lapped them, tasting he sweet, strawberry flavored lipstick. He bore his chin into hers and his thick, hot tongue entered her mouth and explored her languidly. He closed his eyes and saw sparkling lights, and music played in his ears, that wasn't coming from the stereo. He felt her melt in his arms and then her tongue was dancing with his, slipping and sliding, twirling, flicking, licking. They kissed languidly, head rolling, mouths sucking, slurping, smacking, softly. He pulled back and open his eyes, gasping.

"Fuck! I have wanted you so bad, for ages bad ma!"

"I have wanted you too, Will, for like, two years..." she rasped and chuckled deeply.

"Come here, bitch!" he pulled her astride him and they fell all over each other. Manuela was nasty. She grabbed him by the throat, pushed his head back into the seat and devoured his mouth ravenously, literary raping him orally. She was an awesome kisser, sending sharp thrills shooting all over his body, as she sucked and nibbled his lips, making him shiver. Her hips started rolling, grinding her hungry cunt tortuously into his his hard cock, nearly making it burst.

William went wild, mauling her ass and tits and shoving his big hand down her skirt to grab her crack. She was so wet even her crack was all slippery from pussy juices. She suddenly pulled back from his face and groaned, gazing at him like a hungry snake about to strike a fat juicy rabbit.

"I am gonna fuck you Will. Oh my fucking goodness. I am gonna fuck you, William!" she literary squealed.

Then she was ripping his top off as he ripped her arms out of her teddy and her big tits sprang free, right into his face. He grabbed a fat, soft, fleshy, firm mound and attacked it with his greedy mouth, lapping, sucking and nibbling as his other hand stroked up and down her crack, his middle finger stroking her hole. She did some crazy lap dance right there, grinding her tits in his face, rubbing her hole against his finger and rolling her cunt all over his cock.

"Yes Will. Get those tits! Get those fucking tits honey!" she moaned, scooping up a breast and throwing the nipple into his hungry mouth as she stroked his muscular back and dug her digits in.

They became like two frenzied wild beasts in heat. Will literary shoved her onto her back and laid her out along the couch as she ripped his pants open. Hastily, he shoved her skirt up around her hips and yanked the gusset of her teddy off her pussy. The soft material was hot and soaked. She was dripping so much her puffed up, bald chocolate pussy, her entire crotch and inner thighs were soaked and glistening wetly. She pushed his jeans halfway down his thighs, reached and grabbed his long, hard, thick cock firmly, squeezing it, and then yanked it to her cunt. She rubbed his tip up and down her dripping slit, causing them both to moan as she made his fat, bulbous head wet, and then she pushed him in.

Will paused for a second, gazing down at the horny, beautiful, chocolate creature as she gazed back at him with blazing, dark eyes.

"Gosh! I cant fucking believe this is real!"

"Then believe this!" she rasped and started clenching the hungry mouth of her cunt around his head, making him groan.

"I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you!" he rasped.

"Do it! Fuck me! Split me apart with that big fucking dick, Nigga!"

He braced himself, supporting his weight on his knees and arms. The he rammed his dick into her with all his might. She gave a sharp cry and then her body convulsed violently her head tossing like she was having fits. He couldn't believe it. Her pussy was contracting and fluttering around him. She was cumming. From just one thrust.

What a horny bitch! She needed to be punished. And pleased.

He settled down on top of her, sought her mouth and started kissing her, grinding his big cock deep inside her hot, tight, hungry hole. She started hissing and rolling her hips and he started fucking her.

"Nice and slow honey. Nice and slow. Make me enjoy that good dick. That fucking long, good, strong dick..."

Will wanted to gallop away in her but he controlled himself. He rode her pussy in slowly, deep, smooth thrusts as she rolled her hips round and round, up and down, fucking him back. She hugged him tightly, grabbing and stroking his back as her thighs clamped his hips between them and her heels dug into the back of his thighs. She made him raise his hips and hold still, then her body started undulating like a snake, as she rolled her hips up and down, round and round, sliding his dick in and out of her pussy, rolling it around, letting him touch every part of her tunnel, that massaging his meat and it was beautiful.

He would kiss her nice and deep, pull back, gaze at her happy, lust incensed face, grab a big tit, tease and pinch the nipple and watch her get hornier. Her big, soft ass felt so good under him, like hot, fleshy cushions.

He noticed her arousal keep rising till her breathing turned into sharp gasps and her hips started pumping with urgency, slapping into his, her back arching to take him deeper. William smiled and grabbed her by the throat. He held her in a firm grip and started pumping her up and down, shoving his cock forcefully into her, keeping it in, grinding it in, enjoying the feel of her soft ass on his thighs.

"Ah!! Ah-u-a-u-aaa! That's it baby. That's my spot! Hit it. Fuck me baby!" she threw her head back and tossed and turned, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as she moaned continuously.

He started yanking her onto his meat and hammering it into her cunt, to an urgent rhythm. He fucked her in deep, hard, jarring strokes, and her hips whipped up lustily to meat him, the wet sounds of his cock squishing in her dripping hole filling up their ears.

Her eyes became so big and round it was almost comical. But there was no humor in her face, set so intensely, and filled with lust. Now she wrapped her thighs around his waist and grabbed his ass, digging her talons in and assisting him, yanking him to her pussy when he plunged his cock in, sometimes throwing her head back and crying as if in pain. He didn't let loose completely yet, but kept up a smooth, fast pace, thrusting hard and deep into her, like he was beating the shit out of her pussy, deliberately.

Then she was cuming again, writhing like a frenzied snake and sinking her talons into his cheeks, her cunt glued to his pubes as it was wrecked by convulsions.

William kept it deep inside her until her orgasm subsided. Then he scooped up her thighs, pushed her legs up high, and shoved her knees into her chest. She smiled and snaked her hands around the insides of her knees to hold herself wide open for him. Then she wagged her ass impatiently, revving her cunt around his shaft powerfully and smiling naughtily, like, "I bet you never knew I could do that."

He raised himself up on his arms, gazed down at her, the beautiful chocolate brown creature, all spread out, her fat, bald, brown pussy speared lewdly on his long, thick, bursting, jet black cock.

"Fuck! You are beautiful, Manuela."

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard now! Kill me with that big ass Nigga dick!" she growled through clenched teeth and smacked his ass cheeks hard, wagging her ass and revving her cunt around his shaft.

He gave a short, sharp mean laugh, bit his lower lip and saw and felt her shiver as she whimpered, knowing now she was gonna get fucked up.

Then he laid into her, pumping at a fast and furious pace, hitting her pussy hard and deep. She went wild, tossing and bouncing under him, fucking him back lustily and making sharp, loud cries to his hard grunts. They fucked like beasts, their lust driving them to reach a murderous, blistering pace.

Manuela wrapped her thighs and arms around him like she wanted to crush him as she sank her talons deep into his ass cheek, giving him sharp, sweet pain that incensed him and made him fuck her harder, deeper, faster.

The couch started rocking and squeaking under them but they didn't give a fuck. William fucked her as hard as he could, and his cock started growing rock hard and feeling like it was aflame. She stopped fucking him back, but arched her back, pushed up her hips and held her cunt open for him to enter her real deep on his murderous lunges. His hips thudded into her as his thick balls slapped into the crack of her ass.

Then she did something that drove him wild. She licked two digits, reached around her ass and shoved them into her ass hole. Then she started pumping them in and out as he fucked her. And he could feel them digits with his dick through the bottom of her pussy.

"You fucking cunt!" he grunted and fucked her so hard he thought his back would break. She threw herself back, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she gave prolonged, crazed moans but she kept her digits in her hole as her hips were hit by violent spasms. Her pussy now gripped his cock so tightly it took all the beast in him to keep fucking her harder and harder.

Then he shoved it in all the way and his balls exploded, and his head as well, forcing him to glare at her like a mad idiot as he came so hard. He jerked sharply to ever spurt of cum he shot deep inside her. She gobbled and moaned shuddering as she came again, weakly this time.

He slowly sank down on her and she welcomed him in her arms. Then she shocked him, as she lapped her fingers, straight from her hole.

"Fuck! You nasty!"

"Yeah! So what you gonna do about it!" she teased, revving her cunt around his softening cock. "Keep it in me. I will get that motherfucker hard in a second."

He fired up a joint and supported himself on his elbow as he held the blunt to his and her lips. She was stroking his sweat soaked body tenderly, sometimes craning her neck to kiss his face, shoulders, chest and arms.

Her pussy was amazingly talented. Its was like she had fingers and hands in there. Her slippery, cum drenched walls were massaging and stroking him, getting him hard again.

"Fuck. I cant believe I let this good dick go to waste for that long, thinking you was just a lil boy! Nigga don't hog the joint. Pass the shit!"

"I reckon I got something you will love smoking even better!" he chuckled and pulled out of her, causing her to pout in dismay. He sat up in the couch, sinking back, and pulled her head onto his lap, puffing on his joint as he ran his thick, dark, long shaft along her lips. He made her lie on her side, so he could gaze at her fine ass and smack it and grab it as she scooped up his cock and lapped it.

"Yeah! Lick it like a tasty lolly. Get that dick. That look like a kid's dick to you? That's a grown ass man fucking big, black cock right there. Get it ho! Get that dick!" he rasped, putting it in her hand.

"Mmmm! Its a nice, strong adult cock!" she rasped, palming his cock in both hands, stroking it so beautifully.

He got blown, and he got licked. He got lapped and he got sucked. Manuela didn't blow him, she made sensuous gentle love to his cock and balls with her soft mouth. She vacuumed his thick head in and pumped his shaft gently, smoothly as she chewed on the head and twirled it around her hot mouth, moaning with relish.

William spat on his digits and got them wet and slick, then he stroked her crack. She loved it, gasping around his cock as she pushed her ass back at his hand. He rimmed her puckered hole and slowly worked a knuckle in her. She moaned and pushed back, taking his entire finger in her hot ass. It was tight and wet. He soon had two digits in her hole, pumping and twisting them in and out, feeling her ass get hotter and wetter. Manuela was now moaning deeply and sucking his cock so hard, as she worked more and more into her mouth.

She got him hard as a rock, then he ripped off her skirt and teddy, leaving her ass naked except for her boots. He smacked her ass and made her bend over on the couch, with her elbows resting on the back. He stood behind her, bending his knees, and lodged his bursting cock into her pussy mouth. Then he rammed his dick deep into her.

"Ahhh! Fuck!! I feel you deep inside me player! Give it to me. Fuck me hard! Make me cum all over that big dick! Its way bigger than Yello's. That Nigga ain't got shit on you! Harder! Yeah, ram it into me! I ain't fragile!!! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh- F-U-U-U-U-CK!!!!! make me bust! You nasty ass Nigga! Make me bust!"

He grabbed her slim waist, squeezing it together as he pumped her back and forth on his shaft, fucking her nice and smoothly. It took him by surprise as she started busting all over his dick again. He realized Yello was right, the girl could cum all the fucking time. She was bouncing and throwing back at him as her pussy fluttered away.

Then she growled at him over her shoulder like, "Hold on, don't move Nigga! Lemme pop that ass all over you! Wanna feel that booty clap? Huh? All right den! Take that!"

It was beautiful. He nearly got sober as he held it up for her and let her fuck herself to death on his rigid meat. She was doing some funky, dirty dancing shit all over his dick, popping that ass, making the booty clap as her hot, tight fuck hole grabbed his cock like she had a hand in there and beat him like a saltshaker. He damn near exploded before he caught himself, pulled it out and made her suck his dick and taste her pussy.

"How it taste babe?" he rasped as he stuffed his thick cock into her pretty mouth.

"Mmmm! Tasty! I love my pussy! Mmmm!" she lapped his cock clean, and wet, then she caught a severe case of the munchies and started double fisting him and pumping him aggressively as she bobbed and sucked his dick hard, ravenously, keeping a wet, tight vacuum on the crown on his meat. Damn! Shit was beautiful as a motherfucker.

He enjoyed it, groaning. Then he smacked her ass and told her, "Bend over bitch!"

She was like face down, ass up on the seat and he lodged his cock in her dripping opening and rammed it all the way up in her hole. He rolled it around her gooey tunnel, on some freaky shit like that, as he spat on his digits and worked two knuckles into her ass hole. She shuddered heavily and pushed against him, grinding that ass into his loins like she was trying to make powder out of pepper corns. He slid them in and she moaned and hissed and shivered then just lunged back and shoved his two digits all the way into her ass hole, as his cock plunged all the way into her pussy.

He fucked her pussy nice and smooth as he finger fucked her ass hole and had her hissing like a snake and shuddering continuously. He had her asshole all loose in a while, then he pulled out of her pussy and brought his smeared, slick, hard cock to her ass.

He rubbed the blunt, swollen tip against her hole and slowly bore down on her, pushing it in, making her hole blossom open around his meat. She gasped sharply as he entered her with audible pop. Then he worked it into her slowly till his balls were pressing into her dripping, hot cunt. Then he ground it into her, loosening her. She was soon hissing and grinding right back and he felt her hole loosen and start to lube.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that ass, bitch!" was all he growled.

"Do it! Tear me a new one!" was all she growled back at him, her eyes blazing at him over her shoulder.

He grabbed her soft, curvy, but strong hips, kept one foot on the floor, put the other on the couch and bent his knees a bit so he could get a good swing going. Then he started fucking her ass in nice, smooth, deep, thrusts.

She loved anal like FUCK!!!! At least that was what she kept moaning, between her hisses and short squeals of pleasure. He rode and pumped that ass and she started stroking her clit, causing her hips to spasm and pump sharply.

He kept up a steady, rhythmic pace till she started cumming, her ass hole convulsing around him. Then he bit his lip and hammered her ass, doggy style. She loved a hard, thorough fuck and she could take it too. He pounded her again and again, his big balls slapping into her bald mons, and she was growling and throwing it back at him. Her pussy was so wet her juices were soon soaking his and her inner thighs as his cock squished in her well lubed ass hole.

He said, "Fuck it," and climbed with both feet on the couch now, squatting on her ass like a low stool, then he grabbed her hair like the reigns on a wild bronco and smacked her ass as he hammered that ass lustily. She was unbelievable. She squealed at every deep, hard, jarring thrust and lunged back at him, taking his dick all the way in.

They began to get hot like they were in a sauna. Sweat was dripping down their bodies as they fucked like animals.

Then he felt her stiffen. She growled through clenched teeth, leaned forwards and then lunged back into his hips, slamming his dick ll the way up her tight, wet ass. Then her tight hole was contracting violently around his meat.

William growled like a beast and wrapped his hands around her neck like he wanted to choke her. Then he pumped away like a rabbit, yanking her by the neck onto his dick, pounding her like he wanted to destroy her ass.

He fucked her ass like a gangster should. He had never gave a woman such a hard ass fucking.

She went wild, screaming for more cock, cuming harder, bawling louder. She was banging her face into the back of the couch and her sharp, long ass nails damn near ripped the seat open. He didn't give a fuck, he kept pounding her, harder, faster, deeper. Sweat poured down his body.

Finally, she was begging him to stop. She was like, "Time out, time out, please! Nigga don't murder me!"

He pulled it out with a soft plop and, drunk from cumming, she collapsed onto the couch seat, face first, and her gaping hole winked at him. He ran a fingertip around it and it clenched wildly. She shivered and groaned, and rasped,

"You scandalous. Please give that ass a break..."

He cut any further talk as he slid his cock into her mouth and told her to taste it. She moaned around him, got all greedy and feverish, and started jerking and sucking him ravenously, loving the taste.

Then he sat back on the couch and made her made him. She squatted over him, stroked his cock and worked it back into her ass hole. She told him, "Freeze, Nigga don't move," like she was the police. Then she grabbed onto his shoulders and rode his dick, pumping her hips powerfully and rolling them smoothly and it felt so good. Then she was going all wild, grabbing the back of his neck with both hands, glaring at him like she hated him and riding his ass cock hard and fast, whipping that ass like a salt shaker and groaning like a horny, insatiable beast.

She came hard all over him and then sank onto him, gasping. She kissed him and pulled him down as she rolled onto her back.

1...345678