Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I gotta get rid of her, call a meeting tomorrow and force Big Mo to sort this bullshit out. We one gang, one blood. We cant be killing each other."

When Derek was talking to some other dudes, he saw his chance, went up to Money, took her hand and was like, "Yo! We gotta talk!"

The place was packed and most people didn't notice him making off with her. She was popping and clapping that ass and giggling as he grabbed it and smacked it and led her outside. He fired up a blunt and led her to his big ass, tinted truck. He pushed the front seats forward and collapsed them and they got into the roomy back seat. He turned on some soft lights and fat bass beats made the windows shake. Money started bouncing around on the seat, doing the bump and grind, shaking her tits, with her legs thrown apart.

He wanted to talk to her, but they ended up kissing, and fucking in his car. They fucked like animals in heat and on drugs, which they were.

They came like beasts. Afterwards, he said,

"I'm driving you home," he said.

"No. I wanna party, you fucking bastard! Messing up my face. Stuffing your cock into my throat and pussy and ass hole!" she said, pulling on her discarded clothes. "Fucking me like a bitch! Making me cum like a fucking slut! Damn! Will! That shit was hot. You got a good dick baby." She was cleaning her face and pussy and touching up her makeup.

"Lets hit another place."

"No. Me and the boys are gonna party."

"Those Niggaz wanna fuck you! Get the fuck away before you cause major beef in my crew!"

"I don't give a fuck. I am bailing. I am out! I am leaving this shit behind. I am fucking fed up! With everything. This whole stupid gangster shit! Get out Will. Come with me. We'll start all over again, in Atlanta."

"Lets go home and talk about it."

"Forget it Will, you and them, you all ain't never gonna get out. You gonna end up dead son. But I ain't sticking around, to bury all you all or come visiting you in jail."

"So, just fuck off then. But don't fuck up the crew."

"Fuck the crew! You are all dogs. You are fucking me behind your mans' back, and Big D and them are paying to fuck me."

"Big D paying you?"

"Yeah Nigga. And I need those ends, to start all over. To start a new life, gangster free!"

"Fuck! I will give you the money."

"If you ain't coming, I don't want your shit!" she looked at him seriously. "This is decision time Will, you say you are coming, I will ride home with you and we are leaving tomorrow. But if you ain't, I am fucking all your homies and fucking off!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck yourself Will. Fuck you! You coward! And good fucking bye!"

Then there was some loud banging on the car window. They heard Big D's voice.

"Don't do it!" he said in a whisper to Money and she snickered. "You do it and its over between us."

"Fuck you!"

Suddenly, a searing anger gripped him. He smacked her hard across the face, making her head snap back. She gasped and smacked him back, twice, hard.

Will yanked the door open and jumped out. Big D looked in and saw Money's disheveled state.

"You player ass Nigga! You beat me to it. Money any good?"

"Yeah, bitch got a nice throat!" he snorted and she snickered at him.

"Fuck off, little dick Nigga. Come in here Big D and give me a real man cock."

"Rip the bitch's throat, cousin!" William sneered and the two guys laughed and slapped palms.

Derek went into the truck. As the door slammed shut, William felt dizzy and sick with pain. His feet were so heavy. His mind, soul and body were screaming for him to run back to the car,rip the door open and yank Big D out and punch him. And then take her hand and walk away from it all. But he didn't He couldn't. Big D and many of his boys would be dead, soon, he knew. Unless he stayed to stop it. But that wasn't the main reason he was letting Manuela go.

He wasn't even mad at Manuela. He knew he had let her down. He knew then, he would never leave the game and the boys. He never would. It was his life. He would ride till he died. A gangster for life.

He tried to blink the tears back because gangsters didn't cry. He felt them roll down his cheeks, in streams. He popped a couple of tablets.

Derek and Money came in after about twenty minutes later. She avoided his eyes and he avoided hers. Then he just gazed at her, hard. She gazed back, and her eyes were shiny. He blinked. She blinked too. Then she slid onto another crew member's lap. As the guy ran his hands up and down her thighs and she ground her ass into him, he felt like someone was running a sword through his body, a hot, glowing sword. He knew this was his last chance, to get up, get his girl and leave. He didn't He popped some pills, chased them down with hard liquor, and grabbed a hot groupie and went dancing. Doing the gangster boogie.

Chapter 18

They got rid of the other girls, and all went to William's house, Money and five hard core gangsters, with hard gangster dicks. She knew what they were planing, and she had the same plans too. William never found out how much money Derek paid her. Two guys had cam coders.

She was like, "All right, you scandalous Niggaz!!! I need a shower. Lemme freshen up and make myself a lil pretty for you guys. Will get my bag from my car."

There was a kind of quiet in the room. They were all so used to breaking laws and it excited them, to break this law and commit a nasty betrayal. But this was kind of hard core. The only person that didn't give a fuck all the way was Derek.

William had an eerie feeling, looking at them. Some of them were gonna be dead soon, that was sure. The wheels had started turning long ago, probably with the first drugs that the FBI put in the ghettos, to destroy black folk, something he didn't know then. Those wheels could not be stopped now.

When Money rejoined them, all doubt was erased from everyone's mind. She had changed into a fresh pair of tiny, cream, lace thongs and a matching, push up half cup bra that made her big tits look awesome. She was like a fine ass ghetto pussy in boots, with her knee high, white, high heeled boots. All the guys were like whoa! Dicks got stroked and got even harder.

William felt a searing anger at her then. Like he would preferred she just wait around for him forever, giving him a chance, even if he would never take it. But this, this was some shit. He suddenly hated her, and wanted her to be fucked like a bitch. The bitch she was now, for him.

Money came and sat between Derek and William and started fondling their cocks as they held glasses of alcohol and joints to her mouth. They were all taking drugs and the two cameras were rolling.

William sacked her ass and told her to give him a lap dance. She snorted and gave Big D one instead. He stood up, grabbed her hair and slapped her face with his dick. He told her, "Suck it bitch!"

The other guys cheered, as Big D grabbed her tits and the cameras focused in on the action.

Money looked up at him and William saw searing anger and pain for a second. And then she smiled meanly, grabbed his cock and blew him. As two guys moved up on either side, she reached out blindly, grabbed their cocks and started jerking them. She cried sharply as Big D entered her and made her ride his dick as she bobbed away on William's. Soon, Money was sucking three cocks.

She was on fire, her anger at William, plus pure, carnal lust and her drug consumption allowing her to be the nasty freak that the gangsters wanted. She soon was on her knees, with all the guys gathered all around her. She was jerking and sucking their big, hard dicks, smiling and winking into the cameras and talking nasty shit like, "Watch me get nasty! Motherfucker!"

It was something they had done a few times, five, six guys and one or two chicks. It was kind of a male bonding thing, much better than holding hands or giving each other hugs and some corny shit like that.

And she was glad to help them bond. Soon she was going cock crazy, riding one dick, taking another up the ass and sucking one as she jerked two. She got fucked by those horny, unscrupulous gangsters till broad daylight. They used her like a cum bucket and she used them like paid, male whores. She must have had a pussy and ass and mouth like wonder woman because she was on some superhero shit. The guys fucked whichever hole of hers, came hard, rested, sipping alcohol and smoking weed and came to fuck her again. They smacked her ass, rammed her holes, poured Chris over her and basically fucked her whichever way they pleased. And she was cumming so often and so hard, like she was finally living a nasty fantasy. William swore he had never seen a hornier freak. She drained all their balls, ten, hard cases, and left them with aching balls, sore dicks and raw backs.

Finally, however, she got pounded to an oblivion and knocked out by all that dick.

In the morning, they all agreed that the thing had to stay a secret. Money was sore, but she was like, "Thanks guys."

She blew them kisses, avoided their eyes and walked off gingerly. Then she stopped, ran back to William, hugged him tightly, sobbed and left, to scoop up her kid and bail. He just stood there passively, watching.

Chapter 19

Money called Yello from the highway, already a couple of hundred miles out of town, with their son on the seat besides her, and all her stuff in the trunk and back seat, to tell him, "Its over babe!"

They started fighting.

He was like, "After all I did for you bitch! Whore! Slut! Mutha-phuck you!!! I want my son!" blah, blah, blah.

Money was hot tempered so she got pissed and told him on the phone,

"Yeah fuck you! I fucked all your boys at Will's last night, all five and they all bigger than you. Sorry, I cant chat much coz I am so sore all over. Bye, loser! And thank your boys for all that dick. Damn I still feel them in me, moving like snakes. Gotta go now." She hung up and threw away her phone.

The guys posted parts of the video on the web, not showing their faces, but showing Money and their cocks. They made sure word got to Yello. Big D was showing people a video from his cell phone, showing Money riding him, and sucking two cocks.

Yello wanted war, of course. He went and got the four guys from the crew that had not taken part in gang banging his girl. Now, it was five against five. Yello was talking feuding and murder. He said, "Its on, mutha-phukaz!"

William took Big D to the side and told him Big Mo was setting them up to kill each other. Big D was like,

"So what? Yello is dying, not me. He has had this coming for ages. He dead already!"

"But man, we a crew. We friends."

"Ain't no friends in this game. Its either his life or mine. And with him gone, there will be more cash and more power for me. Lets go do that mutha-phuka. Ride on a Nigga!"

Someone shot holes in William's house windows. He was lucky he wasn't home or he would have met his maker. William and Derek and the other gang bangers armed themselves and went looking for Yello.

There was no talking to them. They wanted to get rid of Yello and his boys so their boy Big D would be the main man, after Mo. And Yello's boys had the same motivation. The war could not be stopped.

William called Big Mo and told him. Big Mo told him to stay out of it. But William was insistent, so Big Mo called a truce meeting at his hood house to squash the beef.

William received a call from Mo. He told him not to attend. But William's loyalty was to his cousin, Big D. And like all of them, they never really thought anything could happen to them.

They all got into the house, ten gangsters, all armed to the teeth, drunk, high, and ready for war.

Mo did not turn up. Both sides started thinking maybe it was a set up. The tension rose and grew very thick. Finally, Yello just exploded and said,

"You the most bitch ass crew I ever fucking rode with. Fuck you all."

Big D was like, "Look at you motherfucker, crying over a bitch! We fucked your bitch, motherfucker, so what? This is MOBB. Money over bitches, bitch! You put a bitch before your friends, Nigga don't deserve to live."

"Thanks for showing me what types of bitch ass bitches you are!" Yello snarled.

William saw that Yello had his eyes fixed on Big D. His fingers were flexing and inching towards his waistband. William looked into his eyes and saw he was going to draw and shoot his cousin.

"Yello, lemme tell you something," William said. "I fucked your bitch first. In fact, I have been fucking her for months. When she kissed your baby, damn! The bitch had my dick on her breath..."

Yello went mad as hell and snarled as he grabbed his pound, "Fuck you mutha-..."

William grabbed his heat and fired, ducking his head as Yello burst right back. All the gangsters grabbed their steel and shot like the wild west. Bullets that didn't hit anyone ricocheted off the wall and probably hit someone. It was a slaughter.

Big D ran out of the door, bleeding, ducking and firing. William hit Yello four times, and sprayed bullets at the other guys as he ducked and ran for the door. Three guys died on each side, including Yello.

William staggered outside and noticed his shirt felt warm and wet. He looked down and saw it was covered in blood. Big D rolled up and was like, "Jump in fool."

William didn't feel any pain, he felt real warm, but his hands and legs were kind of refusing to do what he wanted them to. And it was getting harder to breathe. He thought maybe he should take a short nap. He told Big D, "No hospital,"

Big D looked at his cousin bleeding profusely and for the first time in ages, he felt fear. He only paused to wipe and throw away their guns and then rushed to a hospital and left him in the park, making a call from a public phone so they could find his cousin. William was cut open, had some steel removed and got stitched up. He woke up seven days later, handcuffed to the bed.

The Police had been called to Big Mo's place, and gotten there after journalists had filmed everything. It was even on CNN. The cops could not cover it up. They found drugs at William's house and the bullets they dug out of him matched the ones found at the scene. Mo was like, "You stupid fuck! Didn't I tell you not to go there! I cant help you now." But keep your damn mouth shut! Or else.

William didn't snitch, and they couldn't prove that he had actually killed anyone. But they found enough drugs in his house and car to put him away for three years.

Chapter 20

William came out of his memories and realized that the party was over, his welcome back home party.

He had never thought he would stop riding, but now he knew he would never ride again. But he knew there was no way he could explain it to Big D.

No way.

And Big D was right, if word got out that he was no longer riding, he would be good game, a dead man walking. Little, wanna be gangsters would use his ass for target practice. Not to mention all the guys he had fucked over before.

Shit!

Chapter 21

The next day, he called Karen and she gave him the address of the take away joint that he could work at. She said she had already talked to her friend, and he was cool. William had the job. For the first time in five years, William walked to the bus.

He was strolling along when a tinted executive Mercedes rolled up. The door opened. Big Mo was sitting behind the wheel, dressed in a suit and tie, looking like your rich, black business man. William glanced around quickly and then darted inside. Big mo hugged him and pumped his hand. He thanked him for not opening his mouth and trying to deal, then gave him a thirty grand handshake.

"What you gonna do now?"

"College and work."

"At Mickey Dee's. Nigga please. We will take care of you..."

"No. I couldn't roll anyway. My Parole Officer would have me back in the slammer."

"Fuck her. You doing a correspondence degree huh?"

"You well informed, huh?"

"Yep. You are my investment. Listen, you going to a real college, boy. I will pay for it. But, you will be taking Management and Corporate Law."

"I am kind of happy with History."

"Fuck that," Mo said firmly. It was clear he was not into discussions. "After you graduate, you work for me, and help me go legit. You need something, tell me. Work hard. I will be checking on you."

"Fuck, Mo, I got to work and shit! How in the hell..."

"Get a job and then I will talk to your boss. You wont have to go there. Your PO wont hear shit."

"Listen Mo, I am kind of happy, not having to look over my shoulder."

"Yep, you get a college degree and the world is yours? Then they ask your black ass, have you ever been convicted of a felony? "Yes!" Sorry. Bye now!"

"I will take my chances."

"William, no discussion. You know I am on your side. You and me, we gonna ride together till the very end. Like Scarface, only with a happy end. You know what, I got some hot shit banging right now. New and improved shit. You will love this."

"What?"

"I am starting to sell stuff at white kids schools. They got money, and its less gun stuff. I need smart guys though, like you."

"I gotta lay low."

"Listen, I tell you to do something, you do it. I paid a lot of money to save your life in jail."

William nodded. He knew that. Or the family and friends of the guys he had been involved in a shoot up with would have picked him off.

"This white thing is really kicking, ask Big D. Guys are making way more money than you ever dreamed of. And with so much ease. But cops watch those school closely. I need men with brains and discipline for that. Had one guy got careless and they got him. Shot him dead, said he shot first. Looks like a sanctioned hit. They don't want us near their kids. Like we the ones causing them to want drugs. You don't sell drugs, you offer them and those that want them come and buy, of their own accord."

"Its all about money and power."

"I need you in my team. Someone with brains. And think of all the money. We will do everything better this time. No more dumb ass shit. I straightened the crew out. Come back to the fold."

"Lemme lay low and finish my parole first."

"Listen, I can take care of your officer, everybody can be bought, or killed."

"Chill Mo. Chill man. All right? Don't touch her."

"Then do what the fuck I tell you! Or something not so sweet is gonna happen to sweet little Karen Cosworth. You know how many people die annually from surprising some crack head during a B and E. Maybe a B and E coupled with a rape?"

William was shocked for a second. Then he nodded.

"All right, Mo. Don't do anything stupid."

"Neither should you. I want you to drop by and chat with me once a week. I have plans. Big plans..."

Big Mo dropped him off in town.

Chapter 22

William met his new boss, a black guy named Steven. Steven spoke highly of Karen and said she had gotten him out of a gang like way, way back.

He told William he would treat him good but wouldn't take shit. William nodded.

He did his first shift. He remembered a song from Ice Cube.

"Took some advice from my Uncle Bester, All dressed up in Polyester, Welcome to MacDonald's may I please help you? Damn, what can I do?"

After work, William hid the money under some boards in his bedroom floor. It felt good to have money. All his shit had been repossessed when they locked him up, the car, the bling, everything.

Chapter 23

Then he sat back on his darkened porch, sipping on a beer and thinking, "Damn! What can I do?"

He knew Big Mo didn't make empty threats. He had bribed the POs of several gang bangers in the past, to turn a blind eye. Karen would probably not accept a bribe, so Big Mo would have her whacked, probably using off duty cops or someone out of town. Then William would get a new PO. A more cooperative one.

William knew one thing, he would not let that happen.

1...345678