Encounter with Bhabhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shocked. I could easily sense that.

" I am going to take my hand off now...but u can't scream...".

I slowly moved my hand away and saw that she was shocked and ashamed.

"How do you know of...Ajay?".

"I read his messages on your phone...".She looked at me and then said

" okay...so you don't tell on me and I won't tell anybody that you tried to rape me...ok? Now get off me...".

"You don't have to tell anybody what happens in this room..."

"I mean I have to have sex with you...please Bhabhi...I have condoms today and u promised me...please... I have to fuck you Bhabhi. Please let me do it.."

After a long pause she said

" You really want to have sex with me? You are insane... what if you ask again? We cannot have an affair. It is just going to be a one time thing...only once....and only today...never ever again...ok?"

"Ok Bhabhi...I promise".

"Lock the door or else my kids might walk in..." She cautioned.

I locked the door and she settled in the bed. She looked so hot lying on my bed. Her long hair, her fair soft skin, and a glimpse of her sexy long legs...I was so hard by now.

"Hurry up...do whatever you want to and let's just get it done with..." She said.

Without wasting any time, I got hold of the condom, removed my shorts. I saw her look away when I lowered my shorts. My cock sprung up and I was not feeling even a hint of guilt. I had to fuck her and that was all that mattered. I wore the condom and got in the bed. She slowly raised her hips and slid her panties down her gorgeous legs. I got between her legs, raised her nightie so I could have access to her hot pussy. All this time she was looking away. Using my free hand, I slowly brought my stiff penis to touch her slit. Like the previous night, I slid the head of my penis across her slit. She let out a very light moan and looked at me. She looked down and saw me holding my penis in my hand. She was probably checking to see if I was wearing a condom. I felt so tempted to kiss her luscious lips. She then lay her head back and continued to look away. I couldn't hold any longer, and I began inserting my hard penis inside her almost wet slit. As soon as the head of my penis entered her, she closed her eyes and clenched her lips. Her hands were kept above her head and I held her hand with my right hand, and with the other, I started caressing her breasts. Slowly, I inserted the full length of my penis inside her and she moaned louder. The fact that I was having sex with the woman of my fantasies, and that she was married to my brother and had kids, made it further erotic. I started humping her like a rabbit. All this while she had been staring away. But slowly, I realized that she had started bending her knees to give me further access.

It felt so hot. I just couldn't believe that this was happening. I looked up at her face and she was looking at me. Her sexy eyes were full of lust as they shone through the darkness of the room.

"Aah...please do it slow...aah...am not going anywhere..." She whispered.

I was pounding her pussy like a mad horse. I slowed down.

"Oh...Bhabhi..you are so hot..your pussy feels so good...It is heaven inside..I want to fuck you like mad..."

I said as I thrust in and out of her. By now her legs were bent at her knees and her hands were on my back pulling me into her. She was reciprocating my thrusts. We were getting sweatier as the air conditioner was off.

"Aaahhh....oh god! I am soooo baaad. Am cheating on my husband with his own brother...oh god!...."

I looked at her as she said this. She continued

"This is the only time am letting you do this to me....its a sin..you are cheating your brother...you are fucking his wife..."

It felt so erotic when she spoke.

"Oh Bhabhi..it feels so hot to fuck you without brother knowing.".

When I said this, I realized that she was getting wetter and returned my thrusts with force. Forbidden thoughts were making her horny as well. I decided to continue arousing her.

"...aaahh...you are lying under me...your nightie is raised to your waist and my penis is buried in you...you are so hot Bhabhi...you have such sexy legs...I want to fuck you forever and ever..."."Nooo...this is the only time I let you fuck me...you...aa..can never ask again...".

Neglecting what she said last, I slowly started to unbutton her nightie. I wanted to make most of this golden opportunity. I felt her freeze momentarily when I began to unhook her bra. Without saying anything she wiggled to help me unhook her bra. For the second time, I saw her breasts, they were so firm and so shapely. They were inviting me to suck them hard. I flicked her erect nipples with my tongue. Taking the right nipple in my mouth, I started caressing her left breast. It was so hot. I was fucking my Bhabhi, and sucking her nipples.

I just wanted the moment to last, but my body had different plan. I felt the build-up, and I knew I was about to cum. She had started moaning and that did it. The fact that she was getting aroused pushed me to the hilt. I dug my face deeper into her bosom and there. I came and came and came...I felt as if it will break the condom apart. My Bhabhi almost dug her nails into my back and now her eyes were glowing with lust and looking right into mine. That was the most golden moment. I lay on her and she lay still..

"Bhabhi...that was so good...I owe you so much....you realized my fantasy...".

"...you are a bad boy...you fucked your brother's wife..."."But...you let me fuck you...".

She had a faint smile the moment I said that.

"Yes...I let you fulfill your dirty fantasy...I didn't want you to suffer..I care for you..."

I was still inside her, as we were talking neither of us made any effort to move or get up. The condom was filled with my cum. So I had to pull out. But I didn't want it to get over as yet. Her legs were bent at her knees and I was lying between her sexy legs. By now we both were silent. I slowly pulled out of her wet pussy. She didn't try to push me off. I hadn't had enough of her. That's when a naughty thought crossed my mind. What if I fucked her again? Without a condom?.

I decided to try my luck. I continued sucking her breasts.

"Ahhh...what are you doing? Aren't you satisfied?..Please let me go" She whispered.

I didn't pay attention and continued sucking. She started moaning now. With my idle hand, I pulled out the condom from my penis. She didn't notice that. She was still spread under me. I slowly started rubbing my penis against her slit.

"Noooo...not again we just did it...you wanted to have sex with me and I let you do it...now don't make me do it again..."

"Please Bhabhi...just once more...what harm will it do?...please..".

" I promise never to ask again...just this one more time...you are so hot Bhabhi...you are a goddess bhabhi...please let me do it just once more...please Bhabhi..please.".

Her protests subdued and taking that as a cue, I started inserting my bare penis inside her.

"Aah!..you are so evil...you are fucking your brother's wife again....nobody other than your brother has had sex with me ever...oh god...I am having sex with you now...".

" Yessss...I am fucking you..and I am going to fuck you again now...".

I slid inside her with ease. She was still wet from our previous fuck. I wanted to take her nightie off her body and have her naked under me. She was completely lost in the feeling of this forbidden sex.

"Aah!...how did I let you get me in your bed?..how could I...aah!..."."Bhabhi...it feels so good to be inside you...I want to keep fucking you like this...".

By now I managed to remove her nightie over her head and now she was barely resisting. I pulled her nightie away, and looked down under me. She was looking so hot. I went back to sucking her perky nipples. I was fucking her very hard this time. Long strokes. She was enjoying as well.

" This feels so good...am so evil...but this time it feels so much better than first.." She whispered.

"Bhabhi..I am not wearing a condom...".

Her eyes opened up wide and she was shocked.

"Nooooo!..you can't do this...I will get pregnant if you cum inside me...pull out now..".

"Bhabhi..I will pull out...but on one condition..." "What?".

"You have to let me fuck you again...".

"Noooo!...what areyo u saying? That cannot happen...". I was fucking her as she was negotiating.

"...then in that case I will have to cum inside you and make you pregnant...".

"No please don't do it...ok ok...you can fuck me again...I won't stop you...but don't cum inside me...".

That night I pulled out and kept my word. So did she.

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel her smell in my bed. And my mind reeled back to the night before. The moment I thought of my Bhabhi, I became hard. I just couldn't get her and her body out of my mind. That's when I remembered the promise she had made last night. That she will let me fuck her again. I was to return home in a couple of days. So I had to try and take advantage of that promise as soon as possible. I stepped out of my bed, and walked out into the kitchen to get my morning tea. Bhabhi was not to be found anywhere. When I asked mom, she said that Bhabhi had gone to her home with her children, and that they will probably be there for the rest of this week. I felt hurt and dejected. I went back into my room and messaged her. She did not reply. After a while, I tried calling her, but her mobile was switched off. I started feeling that she probably wanted to stay away from me and forget what happened last night. That day was the longest in my life. I was heart-broken, and the beautiful memories that she had gifted me came rushing back like waves come yearning for the shore. I missed being around her. Every hour felt like a year and time seemed to stay still. I felt that I couldn't stay in that house, and made an excuse that I had to start early, since there was something urgent I needed to address at work.

Around evening I started from home, and checked myself into a hotel room. Somehow I felt tired and slept off. The phone ring woke me up. I looked at the watch and it said 7 pm. I looked for my mobile phone, and checked the number that was calling me. It was some landline number. I answered the call. There was no voice on the other side, and after what felt like ages, came a response "Where are you?". It was my Bhabhi, and it was so unexpected.

"Bhabhi, where were you? I tried calling you...I wanted to talk to you.."

"Even I wanted to talk to you. I am at home and mom said that you started early...where are you?".

"Am in a hotel. Couldn't stay at home. Didn't feel like it...".

"What?? Which hotel??" She asked.

"Hotel amrut palace..".

"Oh, the one near the punjabi dhaba?"

"Yes, that's the one. "Bhabhi...I.."

The moment I started speaking, the call got disconnected. I called back, and nobody answered. I felt so furious and angry. I started watching TV to take my mind off her. But no matter what I did or how hard I tried, I simply could not do so. My mind was always playing back those moments of intimacy that we shared last night. I ordered some food, changed into my boxers and was about to hit the sack, when my hotel room phone rang.

"Sir, you have a visitor...".

"Who is it?" I asked curiously.

" Its a lady called Nisha".

The moment I heard that name, my heart went soft, and I felt my penis twitch.

"Oh..sure, send her over".

I scrambled in my bed, tidied the sheets, was about to wear my pants, and then I stopped. I felt a naughty wave rush through me. I stayed in my boxers. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, my heart was beating so fast. There she was, wearing a dark brown cotton sari, that she used to elegantly dress in. The black blouse that she wore was again one of those deep necks. I felt blood rush to my dick. But I resisted. As if the moment paused, and we stood there staring into each other's eyes. She stepped into the room, and sat on the chair. I took a deep breath as she walked past me. I closed the door and sat on the bed facing her.

"Bhabhi..." I started

"am so sorry if I hurt you by what I did yesterday..I was so much in love with you Bhabhi...I didn't know how else to express it..."

"Love?? Is that what you call love?" She asked. She seemed a little furious.

"It was nothing but lust...not even once you asked me about why I ever started having an affair with Ajay...I always thought that of all the people, you understood me...but after yesterday, I feel I was wrong..."

I started feeling guilty about what I had done. My penis that was getting hard started to soften.

"Bhabhi, don't hurt me by saying all this...you don't know how much I feel for you...I have always known for a fact that you were not being loved, the way you wanted...that you were neglected by brother. I have always wanted to be your companion in your sadness and make you happy...I was sure that you would have a very strong reason for having an affair...but I was shocked when I found out that you were having sex with Ajay, your own brother.."

"He tricked me into it...he raped me...and I had no choice but to surrender...I couldn't hurt my parents...I couldn't tell anyone about it, and the sad part is that my body enjoyed it, it needed that release..."

Her eyes swelled with tears as she spoke.

" Your brother...he loves me. I know that for sure, but he does not express it as much as I expect him to. He is busy making a career and earning money..all for my happiness as he always says. My happiness is in his love and care. My heart has needs, and so does my body. I have craved to be held by him. I could not bear the pain and was looking for love. But what did I find? Just lust..."

"Bhabhi, you would think am lying, but am not. I had always known how you felt. I wanted to help, but was not sure how. But how did you let go with Ajay? It still seems so unbelievable"

" I had never known that Ajay was lusting behind me until the day it happened. I was at my parents' home. They had gone for a wedding. I was having a headache, so stayed back and was taking rest in my room. Ajay had gone out the previous night and returned while I was asleep. The pills I had taken were sedating. When I woke up, I felt as if somebody was sleeping on top of me. And as I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see Ajay lying on me. His eyes were closed. With one hand he was holding my hands above my head, and with the other he was..."

She paused briefly. Looked away and said

"..he was caressing my breasts. That was not all. As I came to complete consciousness, I realized that my nightie was raised to my waist, and that he was inside me...he was raping me" I didn't know how to react. He had his eyes closed and I lay still. After a few minutes he stiffened and collapsed on top of me. I knew that he had cum. At that time my concern was that I shouldn't get pregnant. Thankfully, he was wearing a condom. I saw it when he pulled out."

Strangely this account of her silent rape was making me angry as well as excited.

"He didn't speak a word. I just lay there in my bed, not knowing what to do. Should I have screamed? Should I have tried to stop him? I don't know..for some reason, my body seemed to enjoy what it went through, but my mind was confused and lost. I decided to forget it as a bad dream since anything I did would have ruined my family. We went on with our lives."

Wiping her tears she stood up and walked up to the window.

"Did he try again?" I asked curiously.

Without looking back at me she replied

" He never stopped...every time he found me alone, he would take me to my room, and....."

With that she went silent. I didn't know how to react or what to say at that point.

"I didn't ever put up a fight or resisted his attempts. I had started enjoying his conquests. Although, he would not seek my permission, he would treat me gently and I used to feel loved. I had resigned to the fact that I could do nothing about it and started accepting it as a part of my life. He never ever spoke a word to me, and neither did I."

All this while I was listening to her carefully. There was a long pause again. I looked up at her and she peeped over her shoulders. Her eyes were moist.

Walking towards me, she sat next to me on the bed.

" But you..." She continued. " Ever since I met you, I have been happy and relaxed. I found the brotherly love and affection in you. I could always see lust in Ajay's eyes. And what we have is based on pure lust, its ...its physical and it doesn't affect either of us. But I could never see you in that light..".

I felt so guilty and wanted to vanish that instant.

"...but yesterday night, whatever happened between us, has changed the way I feel about you. I saw the same lust in your eyes that I saw in Ajay's. I could see how much you desired my body..."

I was feeling uncomfortable about her accusing me of pure lust. I had never told her how I felt about her deep in my heart. I didn't know how else to express my love for her.

" Stop Bhabhi..please stop" I blurted out. " Don't kill my love for you by calling it lust...its a fact that I desired you and craved to be with you, but it was all out of deep love and respect. I had always wanted to comfort you, always wanted to make sure that you are happy all the time. I knew what you were going through. I had never felt this way around any girl. You gave me so much care and attention, that I felt loved for the first time. I yearned for you to hold me close, to hug me, pamper me"

I couldn't stop my tears from showing. I felt her hold my chin and raise my head. Through my blurry eyes, I could see her look at me. There was sympathy, sadness and care in her eyes. Without speaking a word, she scooted close to me and hugged me tight. We stayed in that embrace. Holding her so close had started taking effect. Her perfume, her silky hair, her warmth. I got transported to my world of fantasies. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest. My penis had started getting hard as if rising with strong emotion. I dared not move.

"I know...I know how you feel. You made me feel loved." She whispered in my ears.

" Am sorry Bhabhi, if I hurt you in anyway. You are the last person I would ever think of hurting. I got so carried away in love that I just couldn't resist anymore. I got blinded by the power of my feelings Bhabhi. Please forgive me..".

I felt her kiss my cheeks very lightly, and then again lay her head sideways on my shoulders.

" Ajay has turned me into such a..." She stopped midway.

" I too have cravings and desires. I too want to be held, and touched. And yesterday, you made me feel so happy, so relaxed, more than what I have ever felt with Ajay and your brother."

The moment she said this, my heart started beating harder. We stayed still. My mind was reeling with possibilities of what could happen next. I didn't want to raise too much hope. Slowly she pulled away from me. And when she saw the tent in my boxers, she looked at my face. I could see flares of undying passion lighting up in her eyes. I said

" Bhabhi, don't look at me like that. It makes me..."

"Makes you what? Tell me... Don't be shy". Her tone had changed, her voice sounded wild and sexy.

"Mmm!...makes me hard.."

Gathering more courage I said " I feel like having sex with you..."

With a shy smile she kept looking at me.

" You want to have sex with me? Your Bhabhi?" I felt as if she was teasing me.

"Yes, I want to make love to you Bhabhi.."

" What if your brother finds out?" She asked.

"He will not know if you don't tell. I will definitely not tell him about fucking his wife."

She scooted in the bed, and laying against the headboard, she picked up a pillow and kept in her lap. She sat there looking up at the ceiling, thinking. I moved close to her and lay my head in her lap on the pillow. She looked down at me and said