Encounter with Bhabhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" You are so naughty. We have already had sex, then what do you want now?"

" This time, I want to make love to you with your permission."

"Why do you think I will allow you to have sex with me?" .

"You will Bhabhi, I can see it in your eyes..., tell me, did Ajay fuck you today?".

Looking up again, she rested her head on the headboard, and said

" Yes he did. He always does. But today, he didn't use a condom...and for the first time thanked me for letting him have his way with me".

" Lucky him!" I said. I saw her smile.

" Bhabhi, so what about us. Yesterday it felt so special and so beautiful while we made love, and to be able to love you forever is my deepest desire..tell me Bhabhi, can we have sex again?? Can I make love to you again?"

There was silence as usual and I saw her looking at my crotch and then she spoke.

" Hmmm...I remember that you made me promise to let you have sex with me again, so..."

Before she completed, I moved the pillow aside, and started kissing her thighs. The sari, that she was wearing, made her look so sexy. I was laying between her legs with my face near her crotch. I could feel her breathe fast. Slowly, I slid down her thighs to her legs, and when I reached her foot, I bit her toe. They were so beautiful, so hot. I started kissing my way up her legs, but now from inside the sari. As I passed her legs, her gorgeous inner thighs came into view, and I started kissing and caressing them.

"Ooooooh....ahhh..."

I heard her moan in pleasure. As I got further up, I could feel her musky scent filling in my nostrils. I wanted to dive right in. With my hands, I removed her panties off her slender legs and left them at her right ankle. Her pussy came into view. Yesterday, I had not paid much attention to appreciate her beauty, but today I wanted to taste her beauty, every inch of it. The aroma from her wet lips was intoxicating. I was sure that she had never experienced oral pleasures before. That thought excited me further, and my tongue started sliding inside her labia. As soon as I was in, I started sliding my tongue across her wet slit.

" Ah!...you are...ah..so dirtyyyy..."

She exclaimed in passion. That pushed me further to the hilt of excitement. My tongue was fucking her slow and long, and her juices were flooding my mouth. With my hands holding her hips, and my head between her legs, she went wild with desire.

"Oh!.. oh god, this is so good..ahh...fuck me...am all yours..."

She continued speaking while breathing heavily.

"Ohhhhh..you are so wicked...you are fucking your own brother's wife. Don't you feel bad? You bad boy.a..ahhhhh".

She was going mad with desire, as she started rubbing her breasts over her blouse and started bouncing off the bed. That sight made me hornier, and I started licking her deeper. My cock was as hard as a rock and I felt it was time to fuck my Bhabhi with it.

Slowly I pulled out from under her saree and her petticoat. And climbed on her quivering body. She was burning with desire and her body was shivering at every touch of mine. I got out of my boxers and t-shirt.

"Oh!...its so wrong...my brother fucks me, and now...ahh!..you too...am so bad.."

Her talking made me thrilled and I lowered myself on her body. She still had her dress on, except for her panties. I have always loved the idea of fucking with clothes on, and that is what I was about to do. When I looked down at her lying there in bed, her breasts heaving with every breath, her trembling lips, her lustful eyes, and her luscious body, I felt like making most out of this opportunity. I started unbuttoning her blouse, then as her blouse came off her breasts, she turned, to allow me to remove her bra. Her black bra looked so sexy on her cleavage. I unclasped her bra and that let her tits free. Laying back on her, I started sucking on them like a hungry animal.

"Ahhhh!...don't be so cruel...do it slowly..."

She cautioned as I sucked her hard. I slowed my vigor and started sucking her tits real slow. A bit later, sliding a little up, I raised my head from her bosom and kissed her tender lips. They felt so soft. She opened her eyes and now I could see a lover in her eyes. I suckled her lips slowly caressing them with mine as gentle as I could. She let out so many short moans. Her breath brushing against my lips made it further exciting. With my lips sealed against hers, I reached for my cock and slowly placed it at her entrance. She was looking at me so intensely. I entered her an inch slow and smooth, without taking our eyes off each other.

" Bhabhi, do you want me to wear a condom?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but gestured with her eyes that its ok. "Wow Bhabhi..I cant believe it...I love you so much...it feels amazing inside you...without a condom"

She just smiled and closed her eyes.

"I am on a pill, ever since Ajay started cumming inside me as well..."

I was all the way inside her now. That's when her mobile phone rang. It was my mom calling her. I had not yet started humping her. She asked me to pass her the phone.

" Yes amma, what happened?."

After listening to what my mom said, she responded

"No no...don't worry, I will be home tomorrow morning. Yes yes, am at the hospital. Yeah, she is ok now, but needs to rest, and asked me stay back with her..."

Saying this she winked at me. I couldn't believe what was happening. She was lying to my mom that she was at a hospital with a friend of hers, while she was lying under me, with my cock in her.

"Ok amma, bye, good night"

she said and hung up the phone. I was looking at her. She knew why, and she said

" I had to lie to step out of the house..."

Without wasting any time, I started humping her slow, I kept kissing her lips and caressing her tits. Her hands were holding my head and back pressed against her. A little into our fuck, she raised her knees and I started going deeper into the depths of her pussy.

" I have dreamt of this for so many years Bhabhi. Finally...thanks Bhabhi...".

"Ah...hmmm....you earned it...I wouldn't have let you fuck me, but you tricked me and now I don't mind...you can fuck me whenever possible....but I can't deny Ajay...you will have to share me with him. Ok?"

" Sure Bhabhi" I said between the thrusts.

The fact that my brother's wife was fucking her own brother and her husband's brother made me aroused beyond limits. I started moving faster inside her. I could feel it building inside me. She was thrusting back with equal vigor now and I knew that she was about to cum as well. After a few more strokes, I started cumming inside her. I came in loads, enough and more to make her cunt drip. She shuddered and shook so hard.

That night, we fucked several times and I came in her each time. And for several nights after that, we continued with our secret affair.

It was indeed a ful''fill''ment of my fantasy.