Encounter With Corrupt Cops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel him grab the waistband of my jeans...and yank. With a single yank he pulls them to my knees, exposing my bare ass as I had no panties. Using his strength he forces them down, not caring how much it scrapes against my skin as he does this.

"Horny bitch wasn't even wearing panties!" The Cashier exclaims as the cop peels my jeans off my legs, which take my shoes with them. This leaves me completely naked while cuffed, my bare bottom now feeling like a target.

I start to breath hard as I hear the cop undo his belt, and then his pants as he keeps me bent over the hood. He then grabs a handful of my hair. I cry out at this, but get my head lifted up a little and slammed back down against the car, only turned the other way. I then see why. Before all I could see was the windshield. Now I can see The Cashier and Cop B as they lean against the other car. I bet he did this because they want to see my face as I'm raped.

The cop then kicks my legs, well my feet. Kicks them hard in what is a clear message for me to spread my legs. Feeling less than human, I spread my legs, wide. So wide that it hurts in hopes he doesn't kick me again as I fear he might break my ankles.

After this, he steps up to me, where I feel him put his hard manhood against my pussy entrance. The two watching taunt me by making fun of me, pointing out how scared I look, how I'm so weak, and how I better get used to this. This only serves to make that dark part inside of me grow stronger.

I let out a cry as the cop forces his cock inside me. That's what it is too, forcing. He doesn't gently slide or guide his manhood in me, but jams it in me. And when he does, he slams his body hard against me, digging my hips into the car.

Now he thrusts to and fro, fucking my pussy and slamming into me each time so hard that the entire car rocks. Each thrust I let out a loud moan as it feels so intense. These come out even as I try my best to be quiet.

I've had sex plenty of times, so many in fact that I long since lost count, but this time is different. This time brings more emotion than ever with it. Brings more arousal. Brings more shame. It brings a multitude of feelings that I didn't even know sex could have.

I know his manhood is normal sized but the situation makes it feel like it's a foot long and as wide as a coke can. It presses against all sides of my pussy, forcing it wide open to the point I get scared I may never be tight again. It rubs against all of my insides, creating friction like never before, even if I am extremely wet. It is at the same time the best sex I've ever had, and the most traumatic moment of my life.

He's fucking me. Fucking me out in the open on this empty road while his friends laugh at what's happening. I'm being fucked, not like a person, but an object that is not to be cared about. That my biggest contribution in life is that I have a pussy that this evil man can use.

All of this combines to make me orgasm a very dark orgasm. It sort of erupts instead of building like normal. It is so shameful and humiliating that I just start moaning a one note moan that is only broken up by his thrusts into me.

The waves of pleasure that move over me are nothing like what I normally feel. Normally I feel great joy and pleasure when I orgasm. But now? Now I feel burning tingling and dark desires which feel better than any joyful pleasure I've ever had. It gets so intense that I feel I may black out as it starts to take my breath away. It's so dark that it feels like it could truly snatch my life.

Suddenly he pulls out of me and pulls on my hair. This turns me around quickly as he's so strong he can easily move me as he wants. I thought he was going to toss me, but no. He instead shoves my head against his crotch, forcing his cock inside my mouth.

Forcefully he holds my head with both hands and slams my head down on his cock. He's extremely rough as he slams my head down over and over so much that it makes me dizzy. His cock goes deep into my mouth, so deep that I feel it hitting the back of my throat each time. And on his cock I can taste my own juices as well as his precum.

I try to move my hands to make him stop...but I can't because I'm cuffed. I then try to yell for him to stop, but I can't say a word as his cock is shoved deep inside my mouth. Hell, I'm even having trouble breathing as he uses me like this.

And then he shoves my head down his shaft while thrusting, making his cock almost go down my throat. Then he cums. His cock shoots out his seed which goes directly into my stomach if I want it or not. Stream after stream shoots out, and stream after stream, I swallow uncontrollably as his cock is so far into my mouth.

Once he finishes he pulls my head off of his cock. He then lifts me into a standing position, turns me around and shoves me against the car's hood, while I fall and bend over again. I bend, my head hitting the hood yet again, where I stay, becoming a bit shellshocked at what has just happened.

As I try to catch my breath, I hear the two that watched the entire thing laughing. They are laughing hard too. While they laugh, they hurl insults at me, saying how good I looked getting fucked. How I looked like a cheap ragdoll sucking his cock. And worst of all, that what he did is only the beginning.

"P-Please...no more," I beg, scaring myself from how badly I want more. The darkness I feel is becoming like a black hole, where I almost want to taunt the men, saying how they can be rougher with me. This darkness terrifies me as never have I felt the need for such horrible things to be done to me. It's almost like the orgasm I had never stopped, but left a constant piece with me, sending me into this strange mood needing a fix.

The other cop, Cop B, moves towards me now. He walks up to me and then rolls me over so I am on my back and cuffed hands. He then pulls me so my pussy is right at the edge of the hood. My legs are then grabbed and held up by him, making them point up at the sky as they rest against his chest.

Then he puts his cock at my entrance. He too shoves it in without any care, making me literally scream from the way it feels. Now he holds my legs and fucks me just as roughly as his partner. His thrusts moves my body but then he pulls back on my legs to pull me back to which he thrusts again, making my body rock and scape against the hood.

Each time he thrusts, I yell a loud moan. The friction is worse with him, and not just because his cock is bigger, but because the first guy has made me so much more sensitive. His fucking of me made me so sensitive that I have another orgasm only after about 30 seconds with this new man. What sends me over the edge is that he gets so rough with my body that he makes my own tits smack against my chin. I feel them smacking me repeatedly, which sends another wave of humiliation over me that does it.

There's no hiding that I'm having an orgasm. My body twitches and bucks about, making it look like I'm having an episode or something. My body burns hot as the waves of pleasure come again, making me scream. But this doesn't make him ease up. No. Instead he starts to slap at my bouncing tits while laughing, treating me worse than a toy as he knows he's made me climax.

He suddenly explodes inside me, sending his cum into my womb. Only he doesn't stop thrusting as he cums but keeps fucking me. Doing this makes his cum feel like it goes everywhere, filling me up inside completely. It makes me feel worse than dirty. Makes me feel worse than ashamed. Makes me feel not even human.

"Her pussy's alright. I've had better," the cop says after pulling out of me and dropping my legs so they smack the side of the car. I hear him zip up and walk away, as the other cop says my pussy's like that because he went first. This brings about laughs as they act like I'm not hearing any of it. Like I'm not naked, cuffed and sexually assault on their cop car.

I lay on top of the hood, stunned, staring up at the bright sky, not believing this is happening. My mind doesn't want to believe that two cops have kidnapped me and fucked the hell out of me. And as my feet hang off the side of this car, I feel my pussy throbbing from what they've done to it. I've been taken against my will...and some sick part of me loved it.

"My turn Big Tits," The Cashier says in an evil voice, looking overjoyed when I turn to look. He then slowly walks towards the car as he removes his belt. There's a sick look in his eyes that scares me. It's the look of someone that has very evil intentions, such as someone that pulls the wings off flies.

"As you might have guessed, I have a little deal with these two," he says as he walks not towards my feet, but to the other side of the hood, towards my head. As he gets closer, he wraps his belt around his hand, as if he's going to punch something with it. Oh please don't let it be me. But as he walks, he stares down at me, never breaking eye contact.

Now on the other side of the hood, he grabs my hair. He pulls on it, dragging me over the hood by my hair. He keeps doing this until my head is hanging off the side. And then he flips me over, so I'm now facing down, where I can see the street.

He holds my hair in one hand tight and forces me to look down. No, not down but at his crotch. When I try to move my head he forces it back and then slaps me as a warning. Now made to look at his crotch, he starts to unzip his pants. Next he undoes his pants, pulls down his zipper, lower his pants and then lowers his whitey-tighties. When he does this, his hard cock springs out, inches away from my face.

"Open wide for the candy," he taunts, forcing my head towards his cock. I struggle some at this, trying to push back against him. But knowing what will happen if I don't, I open my mouth so he can put his cock in. And he doesn't just put it in, he shoves it hard.

"Start sucking bitch," he orders as he steps up, forcing my face against his stomach as his cock makes me gag. I close my eyes at this, thinking that is worse than him face fucking me. He hasn't moved, which means he wants me to lift my head to force it to move off his cock. In short, he's going to make me do the work.

With my mouth closed around his gross cock, I bob my head up and down, tasting his flesh-skin taste. My lips move over his cock, letting me feel all the bumps and ridges on his cock. And as I do this, I gently suck and let my tongue move over his manhood. I know I'm doing a good job as I hear him moan, which is quite a surprise as each time I go down, he has me bury my face in his stomach. Thank goodness he has a smaller cock.

I then start to panic when I feel something wrap around my throat. It feels long and hard and circles around my entire neck. Looking down, I see he's wrapped that belt around my neck. Now he's tightening it.

I protest and panic, trying to yell for him to stop, but he just laughs and keeps his cock in my mouth. I try to move my head back and off his cock to say something but he grabs my hair again to prevent me from doing so, laughing harder at what he's doing. Now he holds my hair in one hand and the end of the belt in the other where he pulls on it.

Now he starts to thrust in and out of my mouth as he starts to facefuck me. With each thrust he pulls on the belt, choking me just a bit. Each thrust he tugs on the belt just a bit harder, making it even more uncomfortable and scary.

Scared out of my mind, I try to move and get my legs under me for some leverage. This is going too far. This crazy bastard might kill me on accident or something. But right when I'm about to get both legs under me, someone behind me grabs my legs and pulls to force me to lay here. They then hold my legs to prevent me from doing this again.

"Ahhh, scared bitch?" The Cashier taunts as he thrusts repeatedly into my mouth while steadily choking me. He no longer pulls and lets go of the belt, but just constantly pulls, making it harder and harder to breathe.

The edges of my vision start to produce stars as he does this. He gives me just enough air to breath, but not much. And it doesn't help he shoves his cock deep in my mouth to block my throat as well.

This overwhelming fear at my loss of oxygen has a powerful effect. It both deadens everything as well as amplifies them. I don't even think he know or cares what he's doing to me, but it makes my body quiver. It makes me think of all the times I've heard of people choking their partner during sex and thought they were crazy. Only now I see...and feel...what it does to you.

The cashier cuts off my air completely, making me squirm as he pulls hard on the belt and keeps his cock in my mouth. Then he lets the belt go to let me get air. I try to take in a deep breath, but with his cock in my mouth, it's hard. A moment later, he pulls on the belt to cut off my air again, laughing as he does because my body's reaction is to jerk.

He suddenly cums in my mouth as choking me clearly got him off. Only unlike the cop, he doesn't cum down my throat. He actually aims his cock to the side of my mouth, making his cum shoot cum all over the inside of my mouth. Stream after stream shoots out, spreading all around my mouth, coating my teeth and tongue.

Laughing that horrible evil laugh, he pulls his cock out but chokes me again. When he does, drool and cum fall from my mouth uncontrollably until he lets go. My body goes stiff from this as he keeps holding it, making this the longest that he's choked me.

Once he lets go and removes the belt, I end up swallowing all that's left in my mouth as I try to take in air. The Cashier keeps laughing at me, even after he's put his cock away and walked off. When he does, I think of what an evil bastard he is. An awful, scary evil bastard and I am ashamed that he made me cum from what he did to me.

Then something sharp and stinging hits my bare ass. I feel it move over both cheeks in a thin line, leaving a long red welt and a great deal of stinging pain. It's so shocking, painful and stinging that I scream. My scream is almost as loud as the crack that sounded from the blow.

I'm smacked again on my ass, where I scream again as my body tenses from pain. Then I'm hit again. And again. Now after each loud crack, I hear the cops laughing.

Finally I turn my head to look behind me. They are whipping me with a belt. I have no clue whose belt it is or where it came from, but they take turns swinging it and whipping my bare, helpless ass. They keep smacking my ass over and over, knowing I can't do anything about it. The closest thing I could try is to move my hands down to try and protect my ass, but they whip my hands, damn near breaking them which makes me move them out of the way. When I try to wiggle and move off the hood, they press down to keep me in place.

The cops keep whipping me, only they go slow. Tears fall freely as they do this for my entire ass is bright red from what they have done. My ass literally throbs from the pain and feels hotter than boiling oil. They keep going, with me praying after each smack it's the last.

"You deserve this, right? RIGHT?" Once of the cops asks and then swings the belt. I cry out again, tears falling from the blow. Yet as badly as this hurts, my womanhood tingles. They are whipping me because they think I deserve it. That I'm so sexually dirty that they think I deserve it as punishment. It's crazy, it's hurtful but it is almost darkly arousing.

"I....deserve...this..." I pout, tears falling as I say this, to which they whip me again. My breath has picked up again from the fear and pain of what is happening. It doubles when they then make me repeat this after each hit. Each time the crack is heard, I have to say I deserve it. It gets to the point that I start screaming it.

In what has to be the lowest moment of my life, I cum from being whipped. It's not that it feels good, far from it. It's from the intense humiliation and domination. It boils in me, forcing me to get more and more aroused off it. It's so intense that I can't even try to not feel it.

"Yeah, she's fun, ain't she boys?" The Cashier laughs as he pulls out a beer from inside his car. I try to not feel the orgasm, but I can't. In fact, it gets stronger when I taste the aftertaste of cum in my mouth from what The Cashier did.

The cops finally stop whipping me. They step away, leaving me to lay here and sob as I feel the pain of my ass. It feels so swollen now. And it burns and stings from all the welts. It feels utterly destroyed.

I lay here, not sure what to do. Is there anything I could say that will get me out of this? What else are they planning on doing to me? They got to have their fun, so they could let me go now, right?

"Hey, got an idea," Cop B says. A moment later, I feel hands grab my legs, sliding me off the car's hood. My bare feet land on the grass, where I feel so unsteady. One of them, not sure who, holds me upright.

One of the cops holds the back of my neck as if it was a handle. From this he pulls on it, making me walk backward. This leads him to take me in front of the cop car backward while facing the other car.

Cop B sits on the bumper/rack-thing on the front of the cop car. From behind I hear him undo his zipper and pulls his cock out. When he does, I'm very surprised to see him want to go again. Most guys I've been with are done after one go. But he's just as excited as when they started.

It occurs to me it's the abuse that gets them off. That they are loving what they are doing to me. The control, the power, the abuse, it's what gets them that hard. Just as it makes the dark parts of me tingle.

Cop B grabs my hips and pulls me backward. I'm still facing away from him, seeing Cop A and The Cashier as they lean against the other car parked there. Cop B then brings me to him, where he makes me spread my legs on either side of his. Now he lowers me down.

I feel his cock at my pussy again, where he positions it with his hand. And then he makes me sit on it, allowing it to slide easily into me once again. When it does, I gasp and moan, feeling how it fills me up again, even as I'm so sore and sensitive.

"Bounce bitch. Ride that cock," he says and slaps my thigh so hard it leaves a handprint. I shudder as I sit on him, the feeling of being impaled on a cock overpowering my thoughts. What makes it more powerful is that the two men watch as this happens to me, both wearing an evil smirk as they know how helpless I am.

I lift with my legs to bring my body up, and then the cop pulls me back down on his cock. When he does, I moan again as the feeling of him going deep inside is so intense. But I lift with my legs again, only to have him slam me back down on his cock. From this we start a rhythm, with me bouncing on his cock, doing all the work as he roughly slams me down.

It doesn't take long before I'm truly bouncing off his cock and moaning like a whore. The intense feeling overpowers any sort of rational thought I may have, and lets the emotional and pleasure center part of me take over. This makes me moan and squeal like a whore as I'm helping him force me into sex.

My tits bounce wildly as I bounce on his cock and my moans fill the air. These noises are joined with the sound of clapping as our bodies slam together. There's two clapping sounds too, one from me being impales on his cock and the other of my tits clapping together at the peak of their bounce.

The excitement of the position makes me put effort into riding him like I've never done before. The way he feels inside me...I mean... his cock rubs against me in a way I've never felt. It feels so new and exploratory.

"What's in that pussy of yours, bitch? Huh. Tell us," The Cashier taunts then takes a huge sip of his beer. My face burns red in humiliation and embarrassment as he yells this as I'm still bouncing on the man's cock. This causes me to moan louder as the humiliation makes me feel even more overwhelmed. Now each bounce makes me moan the same loud moan, showing them that I am indeed loving this.