Encounter With Corrupt Cops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His....his....his....cock," I answer as I keep using my legs to bounce and impale myself. The other cop and The Cashier laugh at this, again getting off on the power of using me. This sends shivers over my body, alerting me that I'm about to have another orgasm if I want it or not. I never thought I would say this, but I don't want it. It's getting too wild. Too intense. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"Tell us how you are bouncing on it. How you making those fat tits move and getting that pussy stuffed," The Cashier says crudely. I keep doing as I'm doing, but I am taken back by what an evil bastard the guy is. There's no redeeming part of him, is there? He is just a horrible, horrible man.

"I...I'm bouncing on his h-hard cock," I say quickly as I know I'm going to cum any moment. I've started to bounce faster and harder because as sick as it is, I want him deeper inside me. I want him all the way. I want him till he's in my damn stomach.

"He's making my fat titties bounce like a whore, while his cock stuffs my wet pussy," I say scream and that does it...I cum. Saying those sick and crude words makes me cum.

The moment the orgasm starts, I know I'm in trouble. I remember the first time I ever got drunk. Like shit-faced drunk. I remember how I was partying and thinking everything was fine, and then my body let me know I wasn't. And then all that I drank started to come back, leaving me running to find a place to be alone where I can vomit my guts out. What I remember most about that is how fast it happened. There was no warning, it just hit suddenly.

That's how this is. The orgasm hits with such power that I know it's going to be far too intense for me. Knowing this, I plant my feet and attempt to get off of him, scared of what is about to happen and what I'm about to feel. But right before his cock exits me completely, he grabs the cuffs and slams me back down on him, thrusting as he does to make it go even deeper.

The bastard grabs my throat with one hand and my left tit with the other to keep me pinned to his lap and his cock in me. And as my body seems to go into breakdown mode, I oddly feel him dig his fingers in my tit to make all my defenses fail.

I struggle as waves of pleasure so intense they could be called pain wash over me. I fight with all my might to get off of him, but the strong man holds me down, keeping his hard cock inside me, now thrusting into me as I'm pinned, making me feel owned and ashamed.

I scream a scream of pleasure that doesn't even sound human. It's a strange scream too, one that I never knew I could make. It's primal sounding and there's no doubt even the animals in hiding know it is someone having a great pleasure.

My body twitches and jerks uncontrollably as I can do nothing but sink into my orgasm. And by sink I mean it. It feels like I fall into a lake, but instead of water, it's pleasure. Dark, pitch-black pleasure. It surrounds me, making my body hotter than the lake of fire in hell. Yet instead of starting at my feet, it starts deep inside my womanhood, spreading in all directions.

I snap back to reality some-time later, having not passed out, but whited out. I was awake the entire time but not able to move or think. All I could do is feel the overwhelming pleasure that was like a drug to subdue me. Even now, after the orgasm has passed, I still feel the after affects of those intense waves of pleasure. It lingers inside me, refusing to fade completely, making every tiny touch feel extreme.

It's now I see why he made me stay sitting on his cock; he came. I feel a new warmth inside me as his cum has flooded my pussy. Its added to the other cum, making my once pretty and precious womanhood a cum-dump for these men, so they can treat it as they see fit.

As if I really was a toy and not a human, he lifts me up by my hips so I move off his cock and then dumps me on the hood of the car where I nearly slide off. My legs are basically powerless so they are useless to hold me up. Thankfully the hood keeps me up so I don't fall to the ground.

"I call her ass. You can have the tits," I hear The Cashier say. Trying to keep myself upright, I hear all this. I again try to think of a way out of this. Of something I could say to stop them because I don't think they are close to being done. They are like a dog that's found a brand-new toy and isn't going to let it go.

"Not my a-ass, p-p-please," I groan out, finding that I'm so tired and spent I can barely even talk. I've never done that before. I never wanted too. It is too kinky for me. To me, only the hardcore perverts do stuff like that. It is too degrading for me to want to ever do.

"Shut up bitch," The Cashier says and open hand slaps my ass, making me cry out. I didn't even notice, but I'm still crying. In fact, I think I've been crying this entire time. Like my body is living out all the emotions I'm feeling, from the joy of my orgasms to the pain and shame that I feel.

The next thing I know, my entire body is on the hood again with no part hanging off. Then they move me to the corner of the hood, positioning me very carefully. They position me so my head hangs off one side while my legs hang off the other. This time I'm too tired and wired to even try and fight them as they get me just how they want. I just let them move me about, whimpering and crying as I wonder what it will feel like to be violated in the ass.

One of the cops, I can't see which one moves towards my head as I feel The Cashier move between my legs. Again there's the sound of them undoing their pants to pull out their cocks. In a weird way, I wish I could have wide shot of this, to see what I look like surrounded by hard cocks.

"No....please," I beg as the belt is wrapped around my neck again. It's The Cashier doing it. He leans over from between my legs and attaches it. Only this time he doesn't hold on to it. Instead, he tightens and leaves it, making it constantly choke me lightly, which still isn't a good feeling. It makes me feel like I have to fight for each breath I take now. With my hands cuffed, I can't do anything about it, either.

The cop steps forward and puts my head between his legs so that his balls are overhead. As my head is hanging off the side of the car, it's upside down, making it too low for him to do anything to my mouth. But then I feel warmth between my breasts that feels very much like a hard cock. A moment later, my tits are mashed together around the warmth. He squeezes them so hard together it feels like he's trying to combine them.

"Ahhh!" I yell as The Cashier slaps my pussy, right on my clit. I jerk at this but am held in place so I can't move. Then the bastard does it again, laughing as he does. I again jerk and even try to kick him, but he's to far inside my legs for me to be able to do this.

Having my pussy slapped is a strange feeling. It's a sharp feeling, much like the way the belt feels when it hits me. Only my pussy sends waves of pained pleasure over my entire body, acting as if my clit is some special button that when pressed in this manner, it releases.

It isn't a good feeling at all, but a welcome one. For I begin to understand that I like all this because I've started to believe I do deserve it. I'm then shocked to find that I actually lift my hips up some, wanting it to be slapped. To let him slap the place they have defiled so roughly.

The cop now begins to thrust as he slams my tits against his cock. He pulls his hips back and thrusts again, slamming my breasts to his cock. As he does this, I feel his manhood sliding between my breasts in a rather embarrassing feeling. I've never thought of doing anything like this and for good reason. My breasts were always treated nicely and politely. They treat them as cheap toys to slap around and abuse as they see fit. And...I like it.

As he titty fucks me, his balls swing overhead getting dangerously close to smacking my up-raised chin. At times I feel them scrape against my nose or forehead, humiliating me even more. I only pray he doesn't decide to T-bag me.

Now The Cashier shoves his cock in me. Unlike the others, he doesn't put it in my pussy. He places it at my most private place and forces it in. There's no inching it in or being gentle for this new hole. Oh no. He shoves it as hard as he can, making me feel like he's ripped me open there. I don't even know how he could do it without hurting himself.

I groan in great pain as my ass is violated. My mind seems to break as I feel his cock moving up that hole, making sure that I know I can't do anything to stop them. That they are using every part of me, and all I can do is take it.

Once he has his cock up my ass, he is furious in his fucking. He goes faster than the cops do, making my body vibrate and rock as he fucks my ass as fast as he can. This manner of being fucked makes my ass feel wide open and gaping, like it too won't ever go back to normal.

Being titty fucked and fucked in the ass is more than I can take and I moan a pained moan as my body screams that it wants more of this. Wants more of both of them. That it wants him to take my ass even harder as the feeling of being violated in such a private place breaks me down more. That it wants my tits to be used so hard they grow another cup size from being swollen.

The two use me like this, one abusing my tits and the other my ass. And instead of yelling for help or screaming for my life, I moan. I moan as loud as I can as another orgasm erupts over me. This time, I sob as I cum. The orgasm sends pleasure over me, but it's too emotional. It takes me past the point of feeling like myself. It makes me feel like I'm truly broken, having become a sex slave in olden times, where this was my point in life.

My moans of pleasure can probably be heard for miles. They reach a point that I hear the cop fucking my tits say how hot my skin feels. After he says this, The Cashier remarks how he feels it as well. This doesn't stop them, instead it makes them get rougher.

I then feel liquid warmth running down from my chest. It moves between my breasts and down my belted throat. It keeps going until I can feel it dripping off me, with some going into my hair as my head stays upside down. The cop just came from fucking my tits. And now he lets his cum just drip down, where it goes over my face as it moves downward.

When The Cashier cums, I don't move or even say anything. Instead, I just feel his seed shooting up my ass, marking that hole as well. From this I just stare forward, feeling cum tickle down my neck and my feeling pain as my ass was fucked wide open. My body is still hot as fire, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Thankfully The Cashier undoes the belt around my neck once he finishes. He then pulls out, making me sigh as it feels so much better not to have a cock in my ass.

Once they move away, I can barely move. I'm just so tired. So sore. So hurt. So content. Every part of me screams in pain at the same time it sings with pleasure. I'm broken and I know it. Broken in a way that I didn't know existed. I can barely even remember what I was before. I don't even remember what I was going to do today.

It's a very strange feeling, one that I don't know how to handle. For now, that sick, weird part of me knows I deserved what they did, with only a small part of me knowing that's not true. That small part of also knows they ruined sex for me because I know I'll never cum so hard again. I don't think I'll ever cum again unless my partner hurts me.

"Shit, we got a call," one of the cops says. He talks with the other one, saying how they need to go. He then talks into his walkie-talkie or whatever saying something to whomever on the other end. As this happens, I don't move. I don't think I can.

"I got an idea," I hear the evil voice of The Cashier say. A moment later I can feel two of them dragging me off the car. I'm pulled off and then dragged across the grass by them next. My legs, which are all but useless, trail behind me as they pull me towards the side of the road where tall grass and trees stand.

The cuffs are removed, but quickly put back on. Only now my hands are high over my head cuffed to a branch of some tree. My feet can touch the ground, but only if I move to my tiptoes. This makes me hand there with my legs trailing as I'm too tired to fight to stand.

The Cashier then uses vines that he gathers to tie my legs spread open. He forces them wide too, ensuring that I'm to hand from my wrists, helpless. After he ties my legs, he stands back and looks at his handiwork.

I try to beg him to not do what he's about to do, but no words will come out of my mouth. He then swings the belt that he still has...right on my tits. It hits both, with him aiming it perfect to hit both nipples.

I scream in pain as he does, my body jerking as I try to turn to get away. As I'm tied like this, all I can do is squirm as he strikes them again. And strike them, he does. He whips my tits as he laughs. After about 5 whips, he makes me yell out how I deserve this again, like he made me do when whipping my ass.

The cops then tell him to not do anything more to me as if he kills me he'll be the one in jail for it. He just waves this off but does stop whipping me. The use of the belt seems to be over as he threads it back into his pants.

The bastard then picks up some dirt and throws it at me. He does this a few times, with the dirt seeming to explode when it hits me, sending dirt all over me. As if getting out his anger, he dumps dirt over the top of my head and smears it against my face.

I, of course, don't say anything or struggle. Instead, I start to drift off to sleep. The call of the blackness calls to me as all I want to do is rest. The only thing that doesn't let me is that the cashier slaps my breasts and then pussy which wakes me up more and more. I awake from these slaps to see him coating my breasts in dirt as if it was lotion.

A few moments later, I hear the roaring of an engine. Fluttering my eyes open, I see The Cashier is in his car. He then peels out and drives off, trying to go as fast as the car will let him. My head turns as I follow him down the street, so very thankful this is over.

Before the safety of sleep takes me, I do wonder how in the hell I'm going to get out of this. But my broken mind seems to fight me from thinking a way out. It seems to tell me that I'm not supposed to escape. That I'm to hang like this because I deserve it.

My eyes close again and before I fall asleep, I wonder how long until they come back for round two.