Encounter With The Mail Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head and smiled at him. "Maybe we can do it again sometime, without me working."

He chuckled and turned red. "Sorry, I didn't know how else to get you."

She pulled away from him and started gathering up her clothes. "I'll give you my number so you can call me for the next time."

He watched her get dressed and smiled. "I would like that."

She finished getting dressed then kneeled down and kissed him once more. "Thanks for a great time. I had fun."

He stroked her cheek as she put a piece of paper in his hand. "You are very welcome. The pleasure was all mine." He stood up and walked her to the door helping her grab her bag. As he watched her walk down the sidewalk he smiled, he knew today was going to be a great day and he was right in so many ways. He waited till she was walking down the sidewalk then closed the door and went to get dressed smiling the whole time.

THE END

12