All Comments on 'Encounters with Evil Pt. 02'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAY!!!

I check daily for updates here and on your site... Love this series

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 10 years ago
Okay...

I'm hooked. Totally.

~M

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 10 years ago
Awesome

I love this story so far. Keep writing please!!

canndcanndover 10 years ago
Loving it....

It sucks a bit when you realized you missed a chapter....but it feels damn good when you can skip by onto a new chapter when finished!! Looking forward to three.

What can I say...I love these characters and just can't wait till you reveal more about who/what Guy is! Did this agency do things to him so he could better do his job or is he something supernatural? What happened to his family? The agency seems pretty cool and I'm curious how he came upon them if not through an experience...one that clearly holds pain. Though the part about how many Encounters their agents tend to survive....is it that they don't usually go after that many successfully or is there a dreadfully short lifetime for them bc of their job?

Guy is definitely intriguing and I think they will be one hot couple once they give in to the need to be together! Hopefully that will be sooner than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the story. Well written and you fixed the chapter numbers not being very visible. I love how the Vampire is not the whole story as it tends to be in others drowning out the sexual parts of the story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
So glad you are back

My computer is playing up but you have 5 stars from me as always. Loved the chapter.

Another great story developing and I am so glad you have this one copyrighted already. No one has the right to poach someone else's work and I hope they got arrested.

You are a brilliant writer and I love your stories, now onto the next chapter yeah!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hm...

Thought vampires couldn't come in unless invited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous