All Comments on 'Encounters with Evil Pt. 09'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It's been a wild ride, but so deliciously played! Thank you and looking forward to anything you post down the line!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully Beautiful

Happy to see the story end on a happy note. Hope you have another amazing one coming up as your writing is exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice

You have written a really nice story. However t would have been even more better if you had given some details abouts guys past. As you have made his past so mysterious, it would have been great to know more.

I hope you write a squeal soon and give some details of guys past.

But still a really good story. I hope you come up with more .

Waiting forcthe next to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good for Mel !

Guy needs to know that possesion is a two way street. I am yours, and you are mine.

Perfectly stated. I enjoyed this story, and am glad it ended with them together. One small suggestion for future stories a lot more romance, a lot less sex.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

AMAZING ending!

I loved this last set of chapters. It was as well done as the rest of it, but it really was able to show the bond they had formed and the love they had for one another. It was hard to believe that until this chapter, they had only made each other miserable by being apart, etc. It felt like they had been like this from the beginning. I was glad you took time to put the scene in and I think it was a perfect way to end the story. The imagery as usual, drew pictures for us. I have to email you one or two pics I have that sprung to mind when I read it....both are of 'angels' with blindfolds and some rope too lol.

I am excited to see little hints and can't wait to see what the next story is about. HOpefully that is already in the works. I hope that along the line, Ed finds a mate as a sideline to the story. Question...did Ed work along side Sal at times as herself, but just not identified as 'Ed' the 'guy' in charge whose altered voice he heard? It seemed like she was used to him moreso than just over the phone.

I assume we will get Jon's story next....that should be great too! I like how you started to mature him so much and he'll make a kick ass agent! he really did act so calm, etc. and even with seeing stuff he didn't know existed like Mel did.

I'm excited about the prospect of werewolves being involved possibly. How does Ed know that the other agent is dead if he disappeared?

I have to go get ready to go out, but I enjoyed this tons and am sorry I haven't been in touch. I can't wait to see the next story. Hope you're well and WELL WELL DONE!

bigredpupbigredpupalmost 10 years ago
love this story. thanks for sharing.

I have enjoyed reading Encounters With Evil very much. Thank you for sharing.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago
Great story

It was a great read. I hope we get to hear more from EERIE, to learn about Ed, to see Jon come into his own and learn about Consuela. Basically, I hope this is just the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

This was a great story, you certainly can write. I would love to think you could take their story further, I can just imagine Jon and Mel at boot camp !

Thank you.

Leety777Leety777over 9 years ago
Killing me

Ok the whole miscommunication thing was killing me but this was a good story and I hope you branch off and build this out in a sequel or something. I really enjoyed it. Thanks. Maybe a prequel about Guys life before this. I see muy potential here Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. You had me with precum dripping from my multi-pierced dick many time as I read all of "Encounters with Evil" over the last few days. Good writing, good characters, good plot.

WS

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
Brilliant

I have loved this whole series and this was a great chapter. You have to love happy endings but you have left this open for more... I hope!!!!

Why though has Ed not let Guy know she is his sister? Or is my guesstimation wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story would have been perfect without the exaggerated self pity and victim role trip of both main protagonists, especially with Guy. I understand most readers prefer the Telenovela approach (bipolar, self loathing, wallowing in self pity victim role), it unfortunately ruined the story for me. I think the bonding process could have happened earlier as well as going more into detail about the bonding effects, Guys past and other revelations. The sexual teasing with their back and forth antics was being given too much room until they were able to mate. And now I am furious because I could habe done something else with my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with Anon 12/25/15

Although I don't feel my time is wasted as you are such a great story teller but I won't lie that I didn't feel what Anon 12/25/15 did. But THANK YOU for a great story! We need more if this! Story, passion and good sex! xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
there is more you can do

This is a great story and has lot's of potential to go forward. I love all your characters, .... so why not carry on. I love this story , so thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this whole series thank you for sharing

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 5 years ago

I am not used to reading stories where the vampire is awful and evil, but this series was a pleasure.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

Too good a story to only be available here. Will you publish it?

arnoldradarnoldradalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Gay Vampire Story

This is one of the best stories that I have read on Literotica. The characters were described in detail, the action and the romance was believable. The sex scenes were fantastic & I have been incorporating them in my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Intriguing and Marvelous

Great writing that had me fascinated from beginning to end. I’d love to read about the adventures of Salvatore, Mel and Jon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous