Encounters with Evil Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon looked slightly apprehensive and Mel felt a wave of relief that he didn't have to go to boot camp.

Ed turned her attention to Guy. "We lost Freeman near Bryce National Park last week," she said.

Mel felt Guy's pang of loss, but he showed no outward emotion other than surprise.

"To a vampire?" Guy asked. "What the hell is a vamp doing out in the middle of nowhere?"

"We don't think it's a vampire," Ed said. "There is something out there that is preying on people, though. Several have disappeared without a trace, including Freeman, but one body was found. Or, at least a partial body. It appears to have been shredded by animals—either while he was still alive or immediately thereafter."

Mel's stomach flipped over and Guy squeezed his arm reassuringly.

"So ... wolves?" Guy guessed.

"That's what the authorities think. I'm not so sure. I'd like to send someone in to investigate."

Guy looked at her sharply. "Are you thinking I need to go back to work already?"

A wave of dread washed over Mel. Having Guy off fighting who-knows-what-evil would be sheer torture. Every time he went off on a job, Mel wouldn't know if he would come home or not. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Guy nuzzled the top of his head.

"Not at all," Ed said.

Mel felt the tension drain from his body when he heard those words. A reprieve, at least.

"I have something else in mind for you. I'd like you to assist with training the new set of recruits. The class won't start for several more weeks. Do you think you'll be up for it?"

Mel could sense Guy's emotions, but he couldn't quite place what he was feeling. Relief mixed with disappointment?

"I should certainly be well enough to intimidate a few recruits."

"Good." Ed's eyes focused on Mel. "I think you'll need to take this semester off," she said. "The training is a ten-week very intensive program and it takes place at various locations all over the globe. I'll give you a light workload next semester so you can catch up."

Guy jumped to his feet and Mel could feel the anger rolling off of him.

"What the hell, Ed! You're not sending Mel out to hunt vampires!" He stalked toward her.

She appeared completely nonplused by Guy's show of aggression. "Relax, Salt. I didn't say I was sending him on any missions. I just think it would be a good idea to have him trained. Don't you think so?"

Guy stopped in mid-stride and gaped at her.

"I mean, if you're out fighting vampires, and his best friend is out fighting vampires, there is a slight chance that he'll have another Encounter. I'd like to make sure he has the best chance of survival that I can give him."

"I'll be there to protect him," Guy growled.

Ed raised an eyebrow at him.

The silence hung heavy for a few long moments until Guy conceded. "Alright, he can go through training—but no missions!"

"No missions," Ed agreed.

Her statement was drowned out by Jon's whoop of excitement. "We're going to boot camp together! Oh, Tigger, it will be so much fun!"

"It's not going to be fun," Guy warned. "It's going to be hell."

Mel's head was still spinning, adjusting to the sudden turnabout his life seemed to be making. He was discovering that Ed had the disconcerting habit of deciding things for you without finding out whether it was what you wanted or not. It would take a little time to sort through the jumble of emotions he felt about boot camp with Jon and Guy, but there was one thing he was already clear about.

He turned to Jon and said, "Don't call me Tigger anymore please. I'm Mel now."

"What?" Jon looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you think I'm a little old to go by Tigger?" he asked.

"But I thought you hated Melvin."

"Melvin is still growing on me, but I do like Mel." He smiled at Guy. He loved the way his name sounded when his lover said it in his deep sexy voice. His cock twitched.

Guy smiled back at him. He saw the lust bloom in Guy's eye in response to his thoughts.

"Ahem!" Ed said, standing up abruptly. "I think it's time for us to go." She raised her voice, "Consuela!"

The woman who Mel had initially mistaken for a witch poked her head out of the kitchen. Looking at her objectively, she still looked like a witch. She had an aura about her that was positively spooky, but knowing her as he did now, he knew that in spite of her frightening demeanor, she had a soft heart. He noticed Jon was eyeing her apprehensively. Yes, she takes some getting used to.

"But I'm not done cleaning up in the kitchen," she protested. She fixed Mel with a glare that he knew wasn't real. "Someone made a terrible mess in there."

"I'm sure they're capable of cleaning up after themselves," Ed said as she headed toward the elevator. "You're on vacation. You've got the next week off."

"What?" Consuela protested as she followed behind. "What am I going to do with a week off?"

"Perhaps you can help Jon move into his new apartment and clean up his old one."

Jon looked decidedly worried by that comment and Mel suppressed a smirk.

By now the three of them were piling into the elevator. Ed held the button to keep the door open for a few seconds longer. "Turn your phone back on Salt and keep it charged. I expect both of you at EERIE headquarters next Monday morning for Evaluation—08:00 sharp."

Guy groaned. Ed grinned at them evilly as she let the button go and the door started to slide shut. "It's going to be a very thorough examination."

A jolt of foreboding slid down Mel's spine. He looked up at Guy for reassurance. "What does an evaluation entail?"

Guy stepped close to him and slid one arm around Mel's waist while smoothing the hair back away from his face with his other hand. "I can show you," he said, his voice low and husky. "Of course, I will need to restrain you first."

A full body shudder of desire swept through Mel and a small sound came out of the back of his throat that was so needy it would have been embarrassing if he'd been able to feel such an emotion. But at that moment there was no room in his mind for anything more than intense love and lust for the man who had taken control of his heart.

"Yes, please ... evaluate me, sir," he whispered. Chapter Twenty-Five

Guy gazed in wonder at the man kneeling before him. A fallen angel. Wingless. Debauched.

His perfect pale skin and white-blond hair seemed to glow in the moonlight that spilled in through the wide windows, washing the room in a bluish light. His kiss-swollen lips were a tantalizing, dark stain against the white of his teeth that chewed gently on the lower one. His lovely, aqua eyes were hidden beneath a black silk cloth that was tied tightly around his head. The weak light seduced shadows from the dark, making the swell and ripple of his toned arms and chest stand out in stark relief.

It was easy to imagine the young man with great white wings unfurled behind him, a glowing halo hovering over his angelic head. But no longer. He was part demon now, irreversibly tainted by wicked seed.

His whole aspect spoke of submission and repentance: the bend of his head, the shameless nakedness of his form, the way his hands were clasped together behind him, resting lightly at the base of his spine. He was begging to be tied up and punished.

Guy drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly through his nose.

The young man at his feet began to tremble, his shoulders shaking with minute tremors.

"Are you cold, angel?" he asked, his voice breaking the silence like shattered glass.

A shake of the head, pale curls shifting against the angel's face with the movement. Full lips parted and then closed again, thinning as he pressed them together in a tight line.

Guy smiled. He's learning. He knows not to volunteer information that was not requested.

The length of black cord Guy held in hands felt smooth and cool. He stepped behind the young man and began his task. As he began to bind them, he marveled at how small the angel's hands looked next to his. He worked slowly and deliberately, wrapping the cord decoratively around hands and wrists and looping it around the toned torso, tying intricate knots here and there. He was careful to leave full access to nipples, cock, and ass, and to allow for his angel's legs to be spread wide. Depraved and corrupted.

As he progressed, the young man's heart rate and breathing quickened. Guy could smell the pheromones rolling off of him. He could also feel his intense desire, quickly building to an insatiable need. He himself was in a similar state. It would take all of his control not to push too quickly and simply take his hostage with a few wild thrusts. Luckily his own swollen cock was securely encased in tight leather.

He finished his task by tucking the spare length neatly under some of the loops that encircled the angel's thighs. He would use that later, but first...

He stepped back and admired his work. His angel was absolutely breathtaking. The black rope was a perfect contrast, setting off his pale skin and framing his rosy nipples and dusky genitals as if they were art. His cock was fully hard and snugged up against his taut belly. The tension in his compact body was palpable. He was strung tight, like a harp string waiting to be plucked.

Guy reached out and very lightly brushed the tip of one of Mel's nipples, thrilling in the visible shudder that ran through the lovely young man at his touch. The buds were hard with arousal and Guy dropped to his knees and took one of them in his mouth. Mel gasped in surprise, and as he bit lightly down on the nub, his angel let out a low moan. When he licked and then sucked, Mel's hips started to thrust. Guy stilled them with a firm hand as he switched to the other nipple.

The angel's moans turned into whimpers. He teased one of the nipples with his fingers, rolling it gently but firmly while he sucked hard on the other one. He could feel Mel succumbing to the torturous pleasure, his emotions a white haze of ecstasy. He felt an arousing sensation in his own nipples, an echo of what he was doing to Mel.

It took every ounce of control he had not to reach for Mel's cock, not to flip him over and shove his hard length brutally into the fallen angel's tight channel. His own pleasure centers went into overload as he felt Mel climbing toward orgasm. Can he orgasm just from nipple play? he wondered. It would be fun to find out.

Just then his angel broke one of the rules.

"Please," he gasped out. "Oh, please."

Guy pulled away immediately. Mel's tone had held so much frustrated need he couldn't help but smile. He was grateful for the other man's blindfold; he was supposed to be frowning at his disobedient sub.

Mel pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and bit down, tipping his head down in shame. He knew he'd made a mistake.

Guy climbed to his feet. "Melvin..." He used Mel's full name to hint at displeasure he wasn't feeling. His body hummed with anticipation. "You understand I need to punish you for that infraction?"

"Yes sir." Mel's response was soft. His cock bobbed as if nodding.

Guy picked up the flogger that he'd laid out earlier. As an untrained submissive, he knew that it was unlikely that Mel would get through an entire scene without making a mistake. Mel had played right into his hands.

He caressed the soft falls of the flogger. It was not designed for severe pain and, truly, one had to wield it with considerable force to even cause a good sting. He let the tresses trail gently across his angel's shoulders, delighting in the shudder of anticipation he felt flow through the younger man. There was excitement in him, and perhaps a touch of fear, but mainly there was growing arousal.

Guy walked slowly around Mel. The young man was tense, waiting for the blow that didn't come. As Guy continued to pace around him, a low whine came out of his angel's throat.

He wants it badly, Guy realized in wonder.

He stopped behind Mel and waited a few more beats, reveling in his lover's impatience. Then, finally, he raised the flogger and let a stinging blow land on Mel's bare ass.

Mel let out a small cry and tried to move his hands down to cover his ass, straining against the ropes, wanting to protect himself from further abuse. But Guy could feel what Mel was feeling and knew his pleasure level was much higher than his pain level.

He reached out and stroked Mel's arm watching his body visibly relax at his touch. He had tied him in such a way that he had full access to that delectable ass and he was going to take advantage of it. His vampire-enhanced eye picked out a spreading pinkness on Mel's butt cheek even in the dim light. Fucking gorgeous.

"Relax," he ordered using his dom voice, but speaking softly.

Mel drew in a deep breath and nodded. He shifted his knees slightly apart, bracing himself.

Guy continued with the flogging, starting up a steady rhythm, striking Mel's perfect buttocks with precision and grace. Mel took it quietly at first, head bowed, body rigid. After a time his breath began to hitch and a low whine came from the back of throat. Guy could feel the intensity of his pleasure ratcheting up even as the pain increased. A sheen of sweat broke out across Mel's shoulders. He paused in his ministrations and moved around in front of him.

His angel's face was contorted—in pain or ecstasy, it would have been impossible for him to tell if he hadn't been able to feel his titillation. His blood-choked cock looked painfully swollen. A trail of precum ran down the front of it and a small puddle had started to form on the floor. When Guy saw this, his own cock spasmed and he bit back a groan.

His mate was the sexiest man alive.

And he was needy. Ever so needy. The angel before him started to tremble.

Guy moved behind him again. The pain on his buttocks had started to subside, giving way to a pleasing warmth. Guy let the lash fall again, with some force this time.

Mel cried out and Guy felt the pleasure-pain streak through him, fierce and sharp. He struck again, hard, reveling in the sounds that Mel made. Once more and he felt Mel tip over, pleasure washing through him that was so intense it drowned out all other sensation.

Guy dropped the flogger and grabbed Mel by his shoulders to support him as he swayed. His angel's cock spewed forth a torrent of cum and he let out a strangled cry. Guy felt the spasms rocking through the younger man's body with both his hands and his head. It was almost enough to push him over the edge as well. Almost.

He needed his cock encased inside his angel in a bad way. But first ... there was more discipline to take care.

Mel seemed to have recovered from his intense orgasm—mostly. He was still breathing hard, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Angel," Guy said gently, running a finger lightly down his smooth cheek. "You know you've broken another rule? You are not supposed to cum without permission when we're doing a scene."

Mel sucked in a sharp breath, raising his head as if he were looking at Guy. He opened his mouth and then snapped it closed again quickly, returning his head to its bowed state. He nodded mutely.

"Well, I won't go too hard on you this time, sweetheart. I know it's your first flogging and you were very excited."

Guy dropped to his knees in front of Mel. "But I will do something to help you remember and to keep it from happening again."

Guy grabbed a handful of Mel's hair and tugged so that that angelic face was raised toward him. Then he took that luscious mouth in a deep, fiery kiss. Mel moaned around the invading tongue and answered the kiss eagerly.

Guy could never get enough of his mate. The taste, the feel, the amazing smell. Am I always going to be this besotted? he wondered. "Yes," a little voice in the back of his mind answered him, "you are."

Keeping a tight hold of Mel's hair with one hand so the young man wouldn't forget who was in control, Guy let his other hand stray around to his backside. His butt was deliciously warm to the touch and Guy massaged it gently, urging further moans from his lover.

He could have gone on kissing Mel forever, except for the urgency of his own need. His swollen cock was still trapped in his tight leather pants, and it was time to let it out.

He pulled out of the kiss, smiling as Mel's lips tried to follow him. Then he set to work on his next task. Pulling out the extra length of cord he had tucked away, he wrapped it gently around Mel's balls and the base of his cock and secured it, taking extreme care that it wouldn't be too tight once Mel was fully hard. His young lover was already most of the way there again.

He stood up and stepped back to admire his handiwork. His angel was a picture, indeed. The black rope around his cock and balls caused them to stand out away from his body looking obscene. Naughty.

Guy caught his breath. "So lovely you are, Angel. I can't believe you're mine."

Mel's lips pulled up into a sweet smile.

On a whim Guy grabbed his cell phone off the nightstand and snapped a picture.

*****

Mel heard the distinctive click of a camera and saw a flash of light even from behind his blindfold. He took my picture!

When he thought about what he must look like—naked, tied up, and probably covered in his own cum—he was filled with embarrassment and dismay. He could feel Guy's pleasure, though, and that tempered his own feelings. When the scene's over, I'll take a look at the picture and if it's too bad, I'll ask Guy to delete it, he decided.

He felt Guy's uncertainty now, probably feeding off his own misgivings and he tried to let them go, to get back into the moment. It wasn't difficult. He could smell Guy—much better than he should have been able to, he thought—and he wondered if it was the mating bond making him extra sensitive to his lover's unique musk.

He could feel the soft rope that was wrapped around his body, securing his hands behind his back and binding his cock and balls in an intricate harness. A thrill of excitement ran through him. He was completely at Guy's mercy—the big man could do whatever he wanted to him. Not that he couldn't anyway, Mel thought. He's so strong and fast, I'm helpless in his arms even when I'm not tied up and blindfolded. He sighed happily. It was hard to believe he finally had a gorgeous lover who seemed to be completely devoted to him and to understand exactly what he needed.

His butt still burned with the aftermath of the flogging. It had felt incredible—every stroke like a bolt of lightning, searing right through to his cock and balls.

He felt Guy move toward him. Although he couldn't see him, he could sense his large body standing before him. His body tensed in exquisite anticipation. Is he going to touch me? Every hair stood on end waiting for the contact.

Fingers under his chin tipped his head up and then stroked his cheek. He sucked in his breath and waited for ... something. Lips, maybe?

Then he heard the sound of a zipper being lowered, and he almost moaned in pleasure. He caught the heady scent of Guy's sex and breathed in deeply, letting the smell permeate him. He wanted it. He wanted it in his mouth. He wanted it in his ass. He needed that hard cock like he needed air. He wondered distantly if there was something in Guy's semen that was addictive, but it didn't matter. He didn't care. If he was addicted, then it was the most wondrous affliction in the world.

He felt the tip of Guy's cock nudge his lips, damp with precum. He swept his tongue out to taste, running it all around the head. A small flood of fluid greeted his endeavor, coating his tongue with salty goodness. Suddenly he was overwhelmed with a desire so intense it was irresistible. He plunged down onto the thick shaft, until he felt the head bouncing against the back of his throat.