Encounters with Evil Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy let out a loud groan and Mel felt fingers threading through his hair, holding his head still. He swallowed, trying to fit more of Guy's cock down his throat. His eyes began to water with the effort, but still he wanted more.

Guy's hands controlled his head and Mel let out a whimper as he withdrew his cock until just the tip was inside his mouth, then he plunged in again, starting up a slow rhythm. Guy let out another groan, low and sexy. Mel could feel his mate's pleasure. It was a very strange sensation feeling Guy's cock sliding between his lips, and at the same time feeling the echo of it from Guy's perspective, almost like ghostly lips were swallowing his own cock.

Oh God! He felt precum drizzling out of his cock even as he tasted the viscous liquid flowing from Guy's. He felt the ropes tugging on his balls and realized that if he wasn't bound, he'd be close to orgasm again. He could sense Guy's pleasure escalating and knew that the big man wouldn't last much longer either.

He sucked hard on Guy's next outstroke and was rewarded with another deep groan and the reflection of the incredible sensation on his own cock. He felt Guy's legs begin to tremble. Guy pulled his dripping shaft out of his mouth and he heard him gasping for air, felt him trying to control his impending orgasm. It was so close, Mel expected to feel the splash of hot cum on his cheek at any moment, but Guy won his struggle.

Mel's brain was white hot, melting down, burning up with desire. The urge to couple was overwhelming and he wasn't sure if what he was feeling was his own need or Guy's. He only knew that if he didn't have Guy's cock plunging into his ass in the next few seconds, they were both going to burst into flames. He let out a loud whimper at the same time that Guy growled and swept him up into his arms.

Mel felt the heat of Guy's broad chest against his skin and smelled the scent of sex flowing off of him. He wished that he had his hands free so he could wrap them around his lover. He rubbed his cheek against the course hairs on Guy's chest and shifted, trying to get closer. He wanted to crawl inside of Guy.

Guy's dire need escalated his own, driving him to the brink of madness. He marveled at the control Guy exhibited when he set him down carefully. With the desperate desire he felt coursing through Guy's loins, he expected to be thrown down and immediately mounted.

Hell, he wanted that.

His legs felt like jelly when his feet touched the floor, but Guy kept a hand wrapped tightly around his waist, supporting him. He urged him forward and Mel felt the bed against his knees. He would have shimmied onto it, ass in the air, but Guy's urgent hands positioned him with his torso on the bed, head resting against the covers, feet still on the floor, and bare ass on display.

Yes! Yes! He's going to take me now. He's just going to slam his huge cock into me. Mel pushed forward so that his straining cock had contact with the bedcovers. He began to hump against them, needing the friction. A small wail escaped his mouth.

He felt Guy's amusement, briefly flaring through his raging lust. Guy's firm hand pulled his hips back so that his cock was just out of reach of the bed. He let out a whimper of protest, not even caring how needy he sounded. If Guy could feel his emotions as easily as he could feel Guy's, he would know already that he was insane.

He knew Guy was in the same state: blind with desire. That gorgeous cock would be at his entrance any second, ready to pierce him with its thick hardness. A frantic whimper came out of his mouth and he shifted from foot to foot in anticipation, shimmying his ass. He heard Guy's animalistic growl, a sound so masculine and feral it sent a shiver up his spine.

Instead of a hard cock plunging into his hole, to his surprise he felt Guy dropping to his knees. The deft hands shifted from his hips to his ass and parted his cheeks firmly. Guy's hot breath ghosted over the sensitive skin of his pucker. Mel had time to marvel at Guy's control. His need was as overwhelming as his own, and yet he was taking time to...

Then Guy's tongue slid down his crack to his quivering hole and his world exploded into ecstasy. He would not have been aware of the sounds cascading from his mouth, if he had not felt Guy's pleasure at hearing them.

His lover's tongue lapped at his hole, teasing it open before thrusting inside. The taste of musky spice exploded over his tongue, and he felt Guy's delight in the flavor. Sensation swirled through him. His cock was drooling, dripping onto the floor. His legs shook. He pushed back into Guy's face wantonly. The strong hands on his ass controlled him, holding him still.

He was desperate to tear the constricting ropes away from his cock and balls, to grab his hot shaft and bring himself to orgasm in one quick stroke. A howl of need and frustration came out of his throat. Guy's chuckle of amusement was swallowed with a groan as the big man lurched to his feet.

Mel felt Guy's raging need. His big lover wrapped a hand firmly around his waist and instantly he felt something hard, blunt, and wet at his entrance. He had time to take a gasping breath, and then he was breached. A spike a pain shot through him and he pushed out to ease Guy's passage. The echo of the pleasure that Guy felt as the head of his cock entered his tight heat was overwhelming. The nerves at the entrance to his channel, already sensitized by Guy's tongue, flared with burning delight as Guy slid his large organ slowly but steadily into him. When the hot head of Guy's organ nudged his prostate, the resulting spike of pleasure caused him to cry out, loud and shrill.

Guy pulled back and slid in again, ever so slowly. Mel was almost sobbing with need. He heard a keening sound coming out of his mouth. Then Guy was plunging in and out him, going deep, rubbing against his prostate with every quick stroke.

Mel was pulled into a sea of wild sensation. He lost track of where his own pleasure ended and Guy's began. He could feel both the wondrous feeling of Guy filling him, hitting his hot spot, taking him to the edge with his powerful strokes, as well as what Guy was feeling: his cock sliding in and out of tight, hot heaven, the friction quickly escalating to wave after wave of ecstasy, consuming him. Stealing his sanity.

It was only when he heard Guy's voice, guttural and strained next to his ear, that he realized he was screaming.

"Angel, my angel," Guy rasped. "Oh God!" Mel felt another wild shudder of pleasure rip through Guy. "Angel!"

Guy was right there and so was he, ready to tip over and accept the ravishing bliss of orgasm. He suddenly became aware of the ropes around his cock and balls, a little too tight now that his cock was so painfully swollen. He whimpered in frustration, close to breaking down in sobs. Then Guy's hands were on his cock, tugging at the rope. He must have tied it with a quick release in mind, because suddenly the rope fell away and Mel's cock and balls were free.

He let out a wail as his balls emptied themselves, the sperm racing up his shaft and forcefully ejecting from his slit. He felt the mirrored sensation of Guy's cock doing the same even as he felt the hot liquid explode deep inside him. He rode the crest of his and Guy's orgasms, the two of them inexorably intertwined. He couldn't tell which sensation was his and which was his mate's. It felt like he was plunging into a sea of molten lava, his body and his mind completely consumed.

The next thing he was aware of was the rough cover on Guy's bed brushing against his cheek. The large, warm body of his mate covered him completely, pressing him into the mattress. He could feel the gasping breaths coming from his lover, feel his softening cock still firmly lodged in his ass. His body jolted with an aftershock of his intense orgasm and he felt Guy's body respond with one of his own, his cock swelling briefly.

Guy let out a loud groan that seemed to reverberate through Mel's body. He felt like he was made of Jell-O, his limbs liquid and melting and his brain jellified. His arms were still firmly tied behind his back and now they ached for release.

Sensing his discomfort, Guy shifted off him, his spent cock sliding gently out of Mel's ass. Mel whimpered. He was still incapable of movement. Incapable of speech. Guy's deft hands found the end of the rope at his wrists and began the task of releasing him. Luckily the untying went much more quickly than the tying, and very soon Mel was able to pull his arms around his front of himself. He groaned as his muscles protested.

Reaching up, he pulled the blindfold off his head, letting it fall to the side, blinking in the weak light, his eyes taking a minute to focus. Guy was intent on his task of untying him, taking the time to lovingly stroke each piece of skin as it was revealed. His expression was one of awe and wonder, and Mel felt a spike of surprise and pleasure that Guy could take so much delight in him.

Guy met his eye and smiled warmly. "You are the most amazing man I've ever met, inside and out," he murmured. "I don't know why it surprises you that I am overwhelmed by your beauty."

Mel smiled. His brain, lost in a post-coital fog, still wasn't formulating words.

Guy finished with his task and took the time to coil the rope neatly and set it on the foot of the bed. Mel was rubbing sensation back into his wrists when Guy pulled him close and stretched out on the bed, holding Mel tightly in the cocoon of his arms, Mel on his back and Guy on his side.

Mel sighed with contentment and snuggled in. He couldn't believe his steel-eyed, emotionless, mountain of muscle liked to cuddle after sex, but he surely did. Guy stoked the damp hair away from his forehead.

"I love you, Angel. I'm never going to let you go."

A shiver of joy ran through Mel at Guy's words. "I love you too, Salvatore."

He felt Guy's rush of pleasure at hearing his true name fall from Mel's lips, and Mel promised himself to use it more often.

"Thank you," Guy said.

Mel looked at him quizzically.

"I don't think I ever told you thank you ... for saving my life."

"Well, it was mainly Jon," Mel started, not entirely comfortable taking credit for the kill.

"Thanks for saving me from Valjevo too. It's hard to believe you actually destroyed him."

"What?" Mel said in confusion. Guy grinned at him. "Aside from the vampire, how did I save your life?"

"You accepted me as your mate. If you hadn't, I'm not sure how much longer I could have gone on."

Mel shivered, thinking of how bad Guy had looked when he had first seen him lying listlessly on his couch. "You would have committed suicide?" he asked in alarm.

"Probably not, but I still don't think I would have lived much longer. You are part of me now and being without you was like having vital organs removed. I would have died soon of sheer misery. So, thank you for saving me."

"If rescuing you involves lying next to you and kissing you, then anytime you need me handsome, I'll be here."

Guy kissed him then, a deep and consuming kiss. Mel wrapped his arms around his mate's huge chest and returned the passion. Soon enough he felt Guy's cock chubbing against his thigh even as blood pooled in his own.

They pulled out of the kiss to smile into each other's eyes.

"Another round?" Guy asked.

Mel nodded, still dreamy. "Soon," he said. His need was no longer urgent and it felt so good just to lie in his lover's arms. "Where did you learn to tie ropes like that?"

"Shibari? I took a class a couple of summers ago when I was on assignment in Amsterdam. I haven't had much practice. Did you enjoy it?"

Mel squirmed. The entire scene had been amazing. Having those ropes wrapped around his body had put him in a trance-like state that was hard to describe. That followed by the intense sensations of the flogger had made him so high—he couldn't believe he had orgasmed from the flogging. He cast his eyes down, not wanting to admit how much he'd liked it—no loved it. What is wrong with me to enjoy being tied up and whipped? he wondered.

Guy's hand went to his chin, lifting his face up to see his eyes. "You loved it, didn't you?" he asked softly.

Mel nodded, feeling a blush creep across his face. "Entirely too much," he admitted. Suddenly he remembered the photo Guy had taken. "I want to look at the picture you snapped of me."

Guy chuckled. "You were so debauched." He reached for his phone and quickly navigated to the photo, holding it up for Mel to see.

Mel gasped in surprise. The photo looked like it could have come from a magazine—one of those that Guy kept in his toy drawer. The scene looked surreal. He was nicely framed in the middle and there were no distracting background elements—mostly just polished hardwoods. His skin seemed unnaturally pale and the black rope stood out starkly, wrapped and knotted intricately and beautifully around his body. His cock was thick but not hard. He'd obviously just orgasmed; there was a shimmer of cum on his stomach and spatters on the floor beneath him.

What surprised Mel the most, however, was his smile. It wasn't broad and toothy, but it was definitely there in the curve of his mouth and the tilt of his head. In his entire aspect was a sense of euphoria. He practically glowed with it.

"Wow!" he said, glancing at Guy to see his reaction.

Guy was staring intently at the photo with such an adoring look in his eye that Mel felt a burning heat build in his chest.

"My perfect angel," Guy murmured, not taking his eyes off the picture. One of his hands stole down to his cock and he caressed it absently. Mel was surprised to note that Guy was almost fully hard again already.

Guy turned his piercing eye on Mel and asked, "Can I keep it?" Mel could feel Guy's hope and dread.

"For jack-off material?" Mel teased.

Guy's face broke into a huge smile. "I think I could cum just by looking at it."

"Only if you promise not to show it to anyone else."

Mel felt an instant strong reaction flare in his mate.

"Never!" Guy growled. "You're mine! Only mine!" With his words, he rolled over on top of Mel, keeping most of his weight on his knees which were on either side of Mel's legs, but pinning him firmly nonetheless, surrounding him with his big body. "Mine!" he declared again, staring into Mel's eyes.

Mel glowed with happiness. He felt loved, cherished, and protected in his lover's strong arms. He felt owned. "Yours," he agreed.

And before the smirk spread fully across Guy's face he added. "I'm yours and you're mine."

Guy lifted one eyebrow.

"Mine!" Mel repeated, feeling possessive. "All mine." He wrapped his fingers through Guy's dark curls and pulled him down for passionate kiss.