Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked out at the water as he started, "No, I did not have the same reaction to Marlene as I did with you. Marlene seemed to be the female counterpart of who I am now at that time; powerful and sexy. I had seen her around the studio a few times and thought she was a very alluring woman, but that didn't make me instantly imagine fucking her. She came on to me the first time I met her in a way no other woman ever had, and she caught me by surprise; I liked knowing that a woman, who knew what she wanted, wanted me.

This happened during the last few years of my first marriage when I had realized that the marriage was over; my wife had basically been ignoring me because she said I embarrassed her in public in various ways. So, I just let myself believe that we were already divorced and I was free to do whatever I wanted with Marlene."

He glanced briefly at her to see how she was reacting so far; she had a slight frown on her face, but didn't look upset, so he looked back to the water and continued, "She was similar to you; beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, and we shared a lot of common interests. The business of making movies, outdoor sports like fishing, hunting, and sailing...and the sex was the best I'd ever had...until now..." He looked at her as he told her the rest, "I loved Marlene; I thought at the time that she and I could've been soul mates, but things just didn't work out and we parted amicably, and have seen each other a few times since, as good friends and I still care about her."

He saw her take a deep breath and exhale raggedly, like she was trying to keep her emotions under control. He lowered his knees and folded his legs to sit "Indian style," then reached over and grasped her under her arms to pull her into his lap, cradled against his chest with her head leaning against his right shoulder, looking up at him. He wrapped his arms around her as he finished explaining to her what he had discovered. "I thought that she was the only woman who would ever come close to being my soul mate, and since things didn't work out for us, I gave up looking for a soul mate. I stuck to my usual pattern of marrying strong-willed Hispanic women, who are completely wrong for me, but who seem to make my life interesting for a while.

I've discovered that what I felt for Marlene paled in comparison to how I feel for you. And now, here you are...my true soul mate...and you keep telling me that things would never work out for us...so what the hell am I supposed to do? You are my last hope for true happiness, little girl, even if it is only for this weekend." He saw tears start to come into her eyes, and he couldn't have that right now, so he shook his head slowly as he looked at her with passion in his eyes and said in his sexy rumble, "You owe me a lifetime's worth of happiness, so how do you intend to pay up next?"

She blinked her eyes to make the tears go away as she took a deep breath, and said, "I don't know! I can't think straight at the moment; too many emotions are clouding my brain because my heart and soul are trying to take it over and I need to think about some things."

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows and said, "Remember you promised me that you would discuss this with me when it came up! So, you have to talk to me about this. Why don't we go for a quick swim while you tell me what has your brain so confused right now?" She nodded, and then he warned her, "This will probably have to be a really quick dip because the water is usually pretty chilly this time of year, OK?" She smiled and said OK.

They got up and headed down to the edge of the water where the waves were washing up; the sun was really warm and the wet sand felt cool under their feet, and the water that washed up to their ankles felt chilly, but not as cold as they expected. She looked at him and said, "You know, there's really only one way to do this properly..."

He grinned at her as he grabbed her hand and they started running toward the surf and dove into the first wave that came at them when they were out deep enough. The chilly water instantly turned her nipples to rocks and caused him some major shrinkage. When they came up for air beside each other, she shrieked and he laughed and said, "I told you it was chilly! Come here so we can try to keep each other from getting too cold."

They were out just beyond where the waves were breaking, gentle swells were rolling past them, and it was just deep enough that she had to float up with the passing swells but she could touch the bottom in the troughs. She moved in front of him and placed her arms over his shoulders for support and he wrapped his arms around her, since the deepest part of the waves only came up to his neck while his feet were still standing on the bottom. Then he looked at her and said, "Now, has your brained cleared enough to think straight about what's bothering you?"

She frowned and said, "If I were to let my heart and soul win out at this point, I would agree to stay with you. But I just know there are things that will come up in the future that will taint what we share now, and the thought of that scares me so badly that I don't want to think about it. The way I feel about you right now is how I want to feel for the rest of my life, and I don't know if that can last if I stay with you. I don't know if we could continue to make each other happy, and it would kill me if I ended up treating you like your wives did! I don't want to get into any further discussion of this right now. You told me I owe you a lifetime's worth of happiness and wanted to know how I was going to pay up next, and as soon as we get out of this cold water, I'll tell you!" as she crushed her mouth to his and wrapped her legs around his waist, crushing her breasts against his chest.

He kissed her back hard, groaning as he felt her hard nipples crushed against his chest. He had been about to bring up all kinds of arguments for and against what she had told him, and she must have seen that because she changed the subject on him so quickly. Then he was almost knocked off balance by a slightly larger wave that came by them. They broke the kiss and saw the desire building in both their eyes and, without saying anything, they released each other and started to head in, swimming and body surfing the waves until they could stand up in the shallower water. Then he took her hand and pulled her over to an area of the rocks where he knew there was a perfect place for them to recline against the warm rocks to help take the chill out of their bodies. He lifted her up to sit on a slight ledge, putting her at eye level with him, as he just stayed between her legs, leaning on the ledge, kissing her as the sun, the rocks and their desire started to warm their bodies.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched.

12