End Of A Long Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finishes removing his clothes, he picks up my dress that I had carelessly tossed aside earlier. Bringing it to his nose, he inhales deeply and I blush knowing that it smells heavily of my wetness. He looks into the bathroom then, having ignored me this whole time, and our eyes meet in the mirror. My eyes are smoldering with the fire he started hours ago with my bikini wax. Setting my dress down on his clothes he saunters into the bathroom and shuts the door. I inch forward allowing room for him to climb in behind me.

I lean back into his chest and sigh as I realize how comforting hearing his heart beat is. We chat very briefly about his flight into the city and if I enjoyed my surprises today. He then cups my chin in his hand and turns my head before kissing me gently. This time he controls the kiss, his lips gently pressing against mine. His tongue slips out and gently nudges my mouth open. Rather than thrusting his tongue in to take what I am happily giving, he merely sucks at and plays with my lips. He slips his free hand slowly around my body and I moan as I feel his rough fingertips touch my nipple. I love the texture of his hands caressing my body. Knowing how horny I had been all evening, I cover his hand with my own and try to guide his fingers to my aching clit.

Laughing he breaks the kiss and moves his hand instead down my legs. Jokingly, he pretends to prick himself on my "long" unshaven leg hair. My response is merely to grind my ass against his cock which I can feel against my back. He inhales quickly with this move before putting his hands on my hips. I remind him that he has built up my hormones since I left work a couple hours ago and am now keyed up because of him and in need of a major release. He kisses the nape of my neck before pulling me back against him. With his arms wrapped around my belly, he brushes the bottom of my breasts lightly with his thumbs. His response is to kiss my neck again and suck on my earlobe until I am begging him for release.

Finally, he takes mercy on me and releases his hold. Standing up from behind me, he awkwardly climbs over me stating that before I have my orgasm, he needs to shave me and would need to sit facing me as he cannot reach my legs otherwise. Turning around before he lowers himself to the water I finally get to see his erection up close and personal. I have seen the pictures he sent me before and heard him describe it, but I just sit up and stare at it. It is only semi-hard right now but I can see it swelling as I look at it closer. I reach out to take him in my hand and he stops me saying there will be enough time for that later. First he wants to take care of me.

Sitting back down between my legs, he draws the first one up to the side of the tub. He lathers it up with the soap and begins shaving my legs. He holds my foot so gently as though it would break with the lightest touch. At first he uses shorter strokes which I am guessing is because he is used to a smaller area. Rinsing the blade every few swipes, he slowly finishes my first calf. He switches to the other leg and gives it the same attention as the first. Setting the razor aside for a moment, he takes each calf and smoothes his hand over them ensuring no stray hairs are missed. There is something so exquisitely sensuous about him being so gentle and careful in shaving my legs.

He opens the drain for a few moments to allow the water level to fall a few inches. I shiver momentarily as my nipples tighten as they are suddenly exposed to the cooler room air. Between our two bodies, the tub had been nearly overflowing before. Once it reaches a better height he asks me to lay back and let him finish shaving me please. He lathers my first thigh and meticulously shaves away the hair. When he has finished, he massages over my thigh and I feel the blood rising again to a dangerous temperature the closer he comes to my swollen clit. Ignoring my center he moves to the other side. He repeats his method of lathering me up, cleaning away my hair with repeated strokes, and then finishing me off with a massage that conveniently avoids my clit.

Sitting up in the tub, I lean forward and ask him for a kiss as he finishes cleaning off my legs. He pulls my hips forward bringing me against him and leans in for a kiss. I moan as I feel his now hardened shaft is pulsing against my lower half as he brings his lips to mine. Tracing my lips with his tongue, I part my lips and accept his increasingly needy tongue in my hungry mouth. I suck on his tongue trying to show him how badly I need him. Wrapping my arms around him I draw my nails lightly up and down his back.

He finally takes mercy on me and pushes me up and out of the water. He follows quickly afterwards and pats us both dry in record time. I grab his wrist and lead him to the bed where I climb backwards on the bed and spread my limbs to a full spread eagle with him sitting there watching me. I am able to handle this for about ten seconds before I cover my breasts with my hands and start tugging at my nipples. Leaning down he plants a quick kiss on my breastbone before licking lower. My hips buck hard as his tongue dances down my belly leaving a trail of goosebumps.

I feel his lips press gently against the inside of first one and then the other thigh. I can feel my wetness leaking out of me and I shudder as I finally feel his tongue lick up my slit. With one hand, he pulls gently on my mound revealing my swollen clit from its hood. His soft lips are suddenly wrapped around my clit and he starts to suck gently. Letting out a loud mewl, I warn him I am about to cum. With another couple flicks from his tongue, I grab his hair and push him hard against my hips as I feel an explosion inside of me. I cry out loudly and feel my body convulsing around me. Just as the waves of shock start to slow, I feel him slip two fingers inside me, stroking quickly in and out bringing another round of crushing climax. My body goes limp as the waves gradually subside.

I glance down as he lifts his head and grins into my satiated eyes. I gingerly lift my hand and reach for him. Drawing him up my body, I suck his fingers deep into my mouth drawing my juices from his hand. As he leans over me, we softly kiss again. His lips become more insistent and I feel my strength returning as I roll over, draping my leg over his body as we kiss. I feel him hard against my thigh. I reach down with one hand and caress his knob while lightly tracing his jaw line with my lips. I nibble lightly on his ear as I spread his precum around his swollen head.

I gingerly nip at his neck while sliding my body lower against him; my nipples are tight brushing against his chest. Flattening my tongue I lap at his nipple repeatedly, intently. I use my free hand to gently twist and tease his other nipple. I feel more precum leaking out of him, wet against my palm as I alternate to his other side. He moans softly as I plant small kisses along his side to his hip bone. Leading with my tongue I move towards his cock and feel him swell in my hands. Taking mercy, I start at the base of his cock and lick all the way to the very tip. Tonguing his hole, I taste his seed as it leaks out of him. Moaning, I swallow his flavor letting it coat my mouth.

I reach out with my tongue and draw a circle around his mushroomed head. I engulf him with my mouth and slowly lower myself as deep as my gag reflex will allow. Lifting my head and mouth off his cock, I meet his eyes and tell him that it is my turn to turn him on with no release. I return my attention to his cock which is bobbing in front of me. I kiss his head wetly and use my hands to spread the moisture from my mouth over his whole cock. It is average in length and relatively thick covered in a handful of noticeable veins. I love the feel of his penis throbbing in my hand as I move my hand slowly up and down its length. I test different pressures, watching his responses to learn what makes him moan.

I take him into my mouth again wanting to give him the same pleasure I had for the past few hours. I bob up and down over his solid shaft flicking the bottom with my tongue on every pass. I suck harder every time I lift off of him knowing he loves the extra pressure. I use my hand to pump the rest of his shaft in time with my mouth. I love giving head and am thrilled that even though this is our first time together, he appears to enjoy my skills as well. My free hand moves to play with his balls, gently rolling them between my fingers. I can tell he is getting closer as his hands are knotting in my hair more with every moment.

I raise my head then and say his name to get his attention. His eyes flicker open and he focuses after a couple moments. I slide my body back up his and whisper for him to take me now please and make me his lover. He pauses before sliding himself between my legs. Lining up his cock, he rubs himself against my slit; covering himself with my leaking fluids. He leans down and kisses me gently as I feel his other head pushing against my pussy and slowly easing his hard, pulsing shaft into me. He draws back just a tiny amount every few seconds before pushing in farther giving me time to adjust to his size. I shudder as I feel him stretch my tight pussy.

He stops only when he is all the way in and I can feel him filling me. We pause for a moment relishing the feel of our two bodies connected so deeply. I surprise him and myself when my pussy vibrates with the new intrusion. Growling, he bites at my neck and pulls himself all the way out of me before driving all the way in again. He does this a few more times as though marking me as his before settling into a rhythm. I moan my pleasure and lift my hips trying to match his rhythm.

Slowing his movements he kisses me deeply plunging his tongue into my mouth. He holds me close as he rolls over and pulls me on top of him. I lift my hips and slide down him savoring how he feels as he hits new nerves inside of me. I repeat this a few times before rolling my hips in circles while doing my kegels. I let out a moan as this combination seems to have caused him to swell even more. My man focuses on my nipples, swatting at them, pinching, rolling, and tugging on them. I moan as more fluid pools deep inside me with each bounce of my breasts. I continue to slide up and down his thick cock as I lean forward.

I lick his ear and beg him to fuck me hard from behind. He slips out of me and I feel empty without him there. I brace myself with my cheek on the sheets and my ass high in the air. The cool air on my wet mound causes me to shudder and move one hand to cover my clit. I tug on my nipples with my free hand while the other draws circles on my clit. He takes my fingers from my clit and sucks them deep in his mouth before blowing on my wet, open slit causing me to gasp and buck in the air. I feel my holes clenching from that assault. He laughs as he licks up my slit before lining up his cock again with my opening.

This time there is no warning when he suddenly drills deep into me. Holding onto my hips, he pounds into me so hard I can hear the headboard beating the rhythm on the wall. I am moaning as each thrust fills me. I attack my clit furiously and I cry out asking for just a little faster and he matches my plea. I ask to cum because I am not sure how much longer I can hold on. He smacks my ass and tells me now is my time to cum. With the next stroke, I cry out and buck as my walls clench him tight. He tries to keep moving within me but within seconds he is shooting his seed in me. Together, we ride out the waves of pleasure feeling that intimate connection as we melt into a pool of exhaustion.

We lay still for the longest time until his cock slips out of me. We stare at each other for a few minutes, lightly tracing our fingers over the other's skin. I kiss his fingertips softly and say hi again. After a brief trip to the bathroom to clean each other off, we return to the bed and I slip into the cradle of his body. Pulling his arm around me, I ask about how long he had been working on this magical night. He tells me tonight has been in the works for a month and a half. He knew this would be a rough day for me, but he wanted to make it special instead. Asking how I had enjoyed the earlier events of the evening, I began the long process of explaining it all to him. I wanted him to become as aroused as I had been and did not leave out any details. He needed to know that the massage had been cruel and unusual punishment that I thoroughly enjoyed. He made love to me again that night and I woke him early in the morning for another round.

That night has lived on as the wonderful start to my romance born from an online fling with a friend.

12