All Comments on 'End of August'

by Malkuth Lies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Excellent!

A very nice job. Only two questions--what took you so long, and when will there be another story? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent work, my friend! Keep up the good writing. I love it!

Kinkykatie123Kinkykatie123over 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Hi, at first I saw the very gothic and life hating side of Abby and thought this story might not be for me because of how dark and depressing the narration was, I continued to read any way. By the time Abby relsied that Sara loved her, my heart melted. I could feel the love as I read, it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside (in more than one way) I rated this story 5/5! Love this beautiful story, this read was the hilight of my night so all I can say is thank you!

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Wow, cool ...

You know how sometimes, you're reading a story and you're so into it that your eyes start flicking forward faster than you're reading to try to see what happens next? Almost like skimming?

It was so hard, but for the first time in ages, during a Literotica story I had to force myself not to do that, so that I didn't miss any details.

Loved this story. Not usually into these genres, but a good story is a good story, and this one was brilliant. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One word.

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

From the beginning this story was amazing. I loved Sara's attitude and the clearly made differences between the two of them, even though they are twins. Very well written and I look forward to reading more about Sara and Abby

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Fuck that was so well written. I'm in awe of the image you've drawn here in words. When I grow up, I wanna write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O M G

I'm speechless that was the best story about twins ever, I'm a twin also so I read all the twin stories I cum across this one was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is simply excellent. I have no idea how I've missed it for so long. I hate that it's the only submission. There's a lot of talent on display here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where are you? Any writer who shows this much talent would be crazy to stop writing after just one fabulous story. Please, please, continue sharing your gift with those of us who wish we could craft a story as beautiful as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an FYI for anyone wondering about the author. As far as I know there is just one other story called Another Night Wasted and is about 9 chapters long (search on NIFTY for malkuth_lies) about how Jen fell in love with her sister Lana who is completely oblivious to it. Out of the thousands of stories I've read over the years this and the other one are the greatest stories I've ever read (Another Night Wasted being my number one of all-time).

Hopefully this doesn't come off as pretentious but due to the perspective of both sisters being written every emotion, from happy to heartbroken, develops within the reader (well, to me at least).

The way one of the sisters is constantly observing the other, describing how she swipes strands of hair away from her face, merely laying on the bed wishing she was there laying next to her (not even in a sexual context) or how much she loves just holding her hand is beautifully done -- the little things that make a good story an incredibly one.

"For the rest of the ride home I’m on cloud nine, holding her hand. Soft and warm and delicate. All I can think of as I drive is how much I love her."

=====

Funnily enough the author claims to have a 9th grade education in English, which to be blunt I think is complete bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous