End of August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I merely let my fingertips slide along her slit, feeling her writhe and strain for greater contact. She's so soft, so incredibly wet it's a nearly frictionless touch, simply gliding over her most tender parts. Her gasps and soft cries take on a more pleading tone and I can no longer resist her pull. I slide my fingers deeper into her valley and allow her hips to find the placement as she impales herself on me, taking my fingers deep inside and grinding on them. I'm so lost in the sensation it's almost a surprise when the top of her cleft meets with my chin. She lets out a soft cry and I drop my mouth the scant distance necessary to truly taste her. Near where my chin had rested I find her neat little bud, a perfect place for sucking and I do so without thinking; as lost in her sweetness as I am, I continue to thrust and explore her insides with my fingers. One of her hands grips the sheets and the other holds my head in place as her writhing reaches new heights, her chest heaving as she pants for air. I can do nothing but marvel at her beauty and utter abandon, my mouth and hands continuing of their own accord. As her frenzy works to a fever pitch, I'm mesmerized, totally in her power as she is in mine, and she lets out a guttural cry, primal, from some dark part of her soul as her insides clamp down on my fingers and I can feel her slickness coating my hand and her inner thighs. She's like some primitive goddess, pure and animalistic, loving and brutal.

Awe turns to horror as I hear fast footfalls outside our door, followed by a pounding. I can barely throw the blankets up over her before the door is thrown open and our floor monitor bursts in. My heart seizes in my chest for a moment as Sara looks up, flushed and groggily confused.

"My Lord, Abigail! What's going on in here!?" My eyes are wide and I can feel my heart seize in my chest. I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

"She was having a bad dream. I don't know... I tried to wake her..." My mind is locked in terror and my heart goes from a complete stop to a hundred miles an hour, thundering in my chest and ears.

I quickly stand and step back as the forty-something nun crosses to my sister's bedside and sits down beside her. Sara just looks confused and all I can do is pray the smell and wetness on my hands and face go unnoticed. Sister Francis lays a gentle hand on Sara's forehead, giving her a concerned look.

"She seems to have a bit of a fever. Are you all right, Sara dear?" I feel very near fainting. Sara faintly smiles and gazes over at me, still breathing a bit heavily.

"I think I'll be fine. It was just a dream. Could Abby sleep with me though? I feel better with her close." Her voice is dreamy and soft, I can almost see the tough old nun's heart melt. She's certainly been familiar with our fighting.

"Certainly, dear." She stands and gives me a stern look. "Abigail, I know you two don't always get along, but your sister is sick and she needs you. Look after her. There's nothing more important in this world than your sister." I stare gape-jawed for a moment, then slowly nod.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll make sure she's taken care of."

Under Francis' watchful gaze I strip and pull on a nightshirt, then crawl into bed beside Sara, doing my best to keep her naked form covered. The nun gives me one last commanding glare, then retreats, closing the door and enveloping us in darkness once again.

Sara immediately pulls me into a lingering kiss, letting her hands slide up under my nightshirt, sending a thrill up my spine. After the kiss breaks I hold her close. I never want to let her go.

"You looked guilty as sin there, Sis. If you were anyone else we would've been so busted." Softly giggling she settles in against me, still completely naked under the covers.

"Yeah, well... maybe that just means God wants us together. He kept our secret safe right in front of one of his daughter-in-laws." Our giggling continues long into the night, and we fall asleep nestled together, finally in tune with our other halves.