All Comments on 'End of the Cycle'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Nice story but..........

I dont understand this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understanding is not as important

... as appreciating the art. And I do. Nice development ... although we learn little about the two characters. I did get a sense of who they were. The mystery makes the story, doesn't it? There's always a sense of wonder of what's going on, who the demons are, why the two ppl don't remember anything before the attacks. But it all stitches together a nice story, well written and tastefully told. Thanks for sharing.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
sketchy attempt

to explain.

Ahura is, I believe, an incarnation of a deity relating to the Zoroastrian religion. Terra is simply, Mother Earth.

I believe this story is the deity Ahura, once again saving Earth from humans. The so called demons are incarnations of the evil that is within us all, that we leave untethered to do our will rather than restrain for the good of the planet and humankind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
proofread!

You need somebody to proofread your stories. Many wrong words (cream where you meant scream. . .) And some words missing in sentences that I inserted mentally while reading. You have decent stories but proofreading is the most important part.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Weird but good

Sort of like a sci-fi version of groundhog day. Bare bones story without any reason given for the recurrent experience but then it doesn't leave the reader feeling cheated because of the lack of explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Polylr explain is correct

Terra is ancient word for earth and ahura i believe indo-Iranian term for a an angelic group. Using this info will clarify what poly wrote.

Kiddos to the author and to polylvr explanation.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
A CYCLE CHANGES WITH A PASSING

turning into a movement as a force to recollect, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous