Endangered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,765 Followers

"Fuck! So good, I'm gonnn... nhhhaaaaa!.. I'm gonna cum. Chris!" she squealed as he thrust powerfully from below, their strokes longer and more erratic.

"I'm close too, Dee." Chris gritted through his teeth, past slowing now, couldn't hold off if he wanted to. Now, he could only fuck her well and hope she met him at the finish.

Her legs were getting a little shaky, so she made the mistake of repositioning, reaching behind, supporting her on his thighs now. Chris never missed a beat, helping her raise herself and then pumping up with his powerful legs. Their new position arched her body beautifully, pushing his cock along her fluttering pussy's front wall. He felt her tense and quiver, building so quickly with the new stimulation.

"Nnnnggg! Yes!... Yes! I think that's my Geeee!" Annabel wailed.

Chris couldn't respond, only bury himself to the hilt in her incredible pussy, their bodies bouncing together. Sinking deep inside her warmth, his balls had long since pulled up against his shaft, ready to release their torrent. With his hands guiding her hips, he only wished he could tweak her beautifully sensitive nipples again, but it was too late. He teetered on the edge with this last few thrusts, feeling his dick throb delightfully, impossibly, swell and harden further.

"Heee's bitinnnnggg meeeeeeee!" Annabel screamed, her climax roaring though her body as Chris's girth hit her g-spot one last time and Bartholomew sunk tiny sharp teeth into her right nipple. She arched back, sitting down hard, fully impaling herself and bucking desperately as her body shook. Cumming almost violently, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as pleasure wracked her body.

"Annnnnabellll!" Chris's cock erupted inside her, massive pulses of viscous cum splattering deep inside. Her tummy jumped and clenched as she felt his hot seed shoot off, she acknowledged each squirt with an attractive little yelp, inundated with bliss. Chris held her twitching body down, pumping all he had at the gate of her womb. She accepted it all as her own joy leaked to soil the couch.

"Yes! So fucking good!" she managed in a strangled cry. Her pussy coaxed and he gave one final, magic infused spurt. Her whole body jumped as he fired his last shot, quaking in the aftermath of her orgasm.

He didn't think he had the strength but managed to pull Annabel to his chest. She lay unresponsive, shaking a little, her breath hitching into his t-shirt whenever an aftershock rolled through. His softening penis was still inside her but seemed to be maintaining enough blood to stay for a while. He ran hands over her back, teasing out her long, damp, brown locks, soothing her, and appreciating her sweaty, lithe, womanly body. Then he heard a broken little sob and his heart almost stopped.

Chris desperately reached to cup her face, putting her hair back behind her ears and smothering her with kisses. "Annabel, please! What's wrong?"

She gave a quiet hiccup, "Oh Chris, nothing's wrong. I never thought it would be like that. I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm just so happy."

"Well thank fuck," he muttered, wrapping his arms around her and pulling the duvet back up over them.

"Sorry," Annabel apologised as she dried her face on his t-shirt. "It's stupid but I can't help it."

"I love you Annabel," Chris assured.

"I know. That's why I'm so happy," she said, gradually getting over her overwhelming emotions. "Hey, let's go have a shower."

"Okay, I mean we better clean up before Susan and Lillian get up. I hope they didn't hear us. We were quiet, right?"

"Well I tried to be, but you were pretty loud," she giggled, still titillated by his half-soft cock inside her.

"Bullshit," Chris shot back, pinching her superb ass. "You're practically a screamer."

"I am not!" Annabel shrieked happily, grabbing his abusing hands and pushing them up above his head. Now he was disarmed so she leaned down to kiss him, rubbing her lips teasingly over his before accepting his probing tongue for a while. "Besides," she breathed, "it's your fault. Your spell decided to latch onto my tit right when I came. I couldn't help it."

"Nice work buddy," Chris laughed. "See? My boy Bartholomew's got my back."

"Oh shut up," Annabel slapped his chest lightly, releasing his hands. "Let's go shower, it'll probably take half an hour just to get all your stuff out of me. It's so thick and it felt like you shot a pint or something."

"Umm. Sorry?" Chris replied a little sheepishly, stroking a finger down her arm, making her shudder a little. He knew it certainly wasn't a pint but he loved how powerful his ejaculations seemed now. Clearly, parts of his dragon's prowess transferred back to his human form, permanently altered. The feel of his creamy seed jetting out deep inside her while his erection jumped with each shot, unbelievably good, especially without a condom. Not only due to the extra feeling, but because his dragon mind told him it meant he was breeding her. Breeding her.

"Don't be," Annabel smiled. "It feels amazing when you cum in me, so hot, I can feel how hard it shoots out. Then there's the fact that it seems to make my orgasms better or just make me cum all over again. I can still feel it now, it's still so tingly and warm inside me... Magic. Honestly Chris, how is a girl supposed to have a fair chance against you?"

"Maybe you aren't," Chris mused. "Alright go, I'd die if Mom saw us like this."

Annabel pulled up, feeling his semi-soft penis slide out of her, inducing a little shudder of pleasure. She had her hand ready to catch whatever cum would no doubt flood out but it mostly stayed inside her as his wet dick slapped down on his belly. It's so sticky it won't even drain out of me properly, what a nightmare to clean, she mused. Although, it did feel quite delightful inside her, spreading warmth and little twitches up into her abdomen and belly. Whatever, if I can't get pregnant until he bites me then he can shoot me up all he wants. Annabel thought happily to herself, searching in the couch for her discarded cloths.

They eventually retreated back to their bedroom, using the lavish, tiled bathroom to clean off the last days' sweat and worries, together.

***

Lillian just sighed as she sat on the floor with her back to the wall. Her bedroom door was just cracked. Their smell was thick in the air, their noisy, clumsy, loving sex was in the air. His smell was thickest, his rich blood and potent seed, rumoured to make the average female Being cream on the spot. The human girl had no inkling what she had deep in her womb at that second, the strength and magical power she would be infused with as it was absorbed by her body. An ounce would sell for thousands of dollars, far more valuable than gold. Only seven sources in the entire world.... If vampire bait existed, he was it: the ultimate temptation, blood and sex, beyond one's wildest dreams, wrapped up in a powerful, handsome, adorable, inexperienced, bumbling, boy-dragon. He would definitely need her protection, but then again why not just keep him for herself? Her dangerous, parasitic urges demanded it.

Sighing again, she gingerly extracted two guilty digits from her soaked pussy, avoiding her over-sensitised clit but running wet fingers over her hairless, puffy lips and mound teasingly. "Way to let him not get to you, Lillian," she berated herself, looking over to her bedside table several feet away. She magically plucked out a few tissues, levitating them toward her. As she cleaned herself up, she could only hope the dragon was too naive to scent her pleasure and frustration.

***

There, I hope you enjoyed it. Please give me some feedback.

Just a warning, the next chapter has an incest focus. It's fair to say that it's been strongly alluded to. I know this isn't some people's cup of tea and as a result, I'll probably be putting it in the I/T category when I eventually post it. Anyway, if you miss it as a result but are still interested in reading the story sections, it'll be waiting for you when I post Chapter 5 back in SF/F. It's certainly not going to be the focus from now on.

LTPC

ltpc
ltpc
3,765 Followers