Ending a Relation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
234 Followers

I was sincere when I said this, but events would be different.

With that he got up to leave I asked if he would phone me.

"No I would not want to disturb you while you are busy fucking." That hurt. Anyway it is better if we don't talk, at least for the week-end. If you decide to fuck him, we are done."

I agreed.

The sister phoned and asked if I was still going. I told what had happened, but told her not to worry I was packing and leaving soon.

The chalet.

Driving up, I had second thoughts. I was most of all sorry for what I had done to Gerry. I knew I had hurt him badly and he did not deserve this. I cried a bit, but I also accepted the fact that it was probably over with him. But at least I had been honest with him. I had not made a fool of him with a long affair behind his back.

Marge was there when I arrived. When a told her the whole thing she started apologizing to me saying it was her fault for introducing me to Rick. I told her no, it was my decision to flirt with Rick and it only went this far because I wanted it, and looking back a the last few weeks, if not him it would have been someone else later . Gerry and I, due mostly to our differences of opinion about kids in particular were heading there, Rick had only advanced the inevitable.

Later Rick and Jimmy had arrived, a nice B. B .Q. and some wine, and a soft drink for me. I don't drink, so liquor is not an excuse I can use. The more I snuggled to Rick, the hotter I got. There was no doubt in my mind and pussy that I would let him fuck me any way he wanted, all week-end.

Rick took me outside for a walk, we had to talk.

"You know Rick, I don't plan a steady relationship with you, divorcing your wife for me is not an option."

"I know that, but if there is a chance that we were to see each other after this sometimes, I would be happy ."

"I am open to that, we can decide after this week-end if there will be a repeat. Right now I would be inclined to say yes."

"With your boyfriend how did it go? Marge said you were up front with him."

"I am afraid that after this I will not have a boyfriend anymore."

"I am sorry."

"Don't be, it was coming. It has nothing to do with you. Maybe meeting you made me make my decision a bit faster, but it was in the cards for a while."

There was one thing I had to know.

"Rick, did my sister tell you to try and seduce me?"

"Absolutely not, she even tried to warn me that you had a fiance and to back off from you, even gave me a little shit once. She had seen my hand on your knee under the table. But after you told her last week-end that you wanted to go further with me, she told me that she wished us two the best and would help us to get together."

"Okay thanks."

"Now I would have a question for you. Is there anything that is unacceptable in bed for you? I am thinking of the things my wife does not do. I already know you give blow jobs, which she does not do, at least for me."

"No violence for sure, and I have never had a man in my ass, just two of my fingers when I masturbate alone in bed. I dip my fingers in lubricant first."

"Don't worry about violence, it is not in my tastes. As for your beautiful ass, I refuse to guarantee its integrity."

"Maybe, but I did not bring any lubricant." (I had stopped at a drugstore on the way and got a tube of K-Y and condoms, also a couple of these rubber bulbs we girls use to douche.)

"I was a Boy Scout. I am always prepared."

We both laughed at this and went back inside. (I was hoping he was serious about being prepared and not guaranteeing my ass's integrity, but I knew he would be gentle and slow with that.) I was seriously considering letting him in my ass and getting wet thinking about it.

As each bedroom only have a small cubicle attached, with a wash basin and a cabinet but no shower. There is only one full bathroom fully equipped with shower and bath.

The men had a shower first, one at the time, Madge and I went together. I almost took a pajama in my suitcase , but I would only have to remove it , so I decided on a bathrobe that only came to about 6 inches below my crotch at the most .

Coming out of the shower, Madge kissed each of my nipples

"Just to warm you up."

I did not need warming up. I was so wet I was almost leaking.

Jimmy and Rick were already in each of our bedrooms when we came out

"I think the guys are impatient,"

I walked to the foot of the bed. Rick was lying on the bed naked. With no clothes on he was longer than I thought when I had given him a blow job in Madge's van. His pants hid some of his length.

I let the bathrobe slip to the floor crossed my hands behind my head , spread my legs a bit and pushed my hips forward giving him a full view .

"Do you like what you see?"

"The most beautiful sexy sight I ever saw. Please don't move for a while and let me admire."

"Not too long. If you don't satisfy me soon, I will have to take the other bed and satisfy myself or explode." (There are two beds in the bedroom.)

After a few seconds, he got up took me in his arms and kissed me, a passionate kiss which I returned and he laid me gently on the bed . He began playing with my nipples and kissing me. Then he started kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. While giving them little bites his hand went between my legs and rubbed and massaged my cunt with gentle squeezes. I never had this done before and it drove me crazy. I gyrated my hips and humped his hand.

He pushed two fingers into my canal while rubbing my clit with his thumbs (my clit sticks out almost an inch when I am hot). By that time I was more than hot. I am not generally vocal during sex, but I was begging him to fuck me. Instead he went down on me and started eating me like I had never been eaten before. It seemed so intense. His other hand went under my ass. He was lifted me, he was rubbing my ass with a finger. I was so wet that it slipped in my ass easily. He asked if it was okay. I said to not only leave it there but to push it in all the way in. He did and I exploded in probably the most intense orgasm ever. It lasted a long time and I was coming so hard I was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

He let me relax a few seconds and then said "Now, the rest of the night is dedicated to mutual satisfaction. What do you want?"

"Fuck me. Now I need you inside me."

-"Be careful please going in the first time. I am used to smaller than you."

"Ok the last thing I want to do is ruin this by hurting or doing something you do not like."

He penetrated me slowly at first, drove in a few inches, pulled out and in again a little deeper. God, it was good after a few strokes, I could not wait. I needed to be fucked hard. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and pushed my pelvis into him at the same time as I pulled him down. God, he was long. The feeling of his penis so deep into me was driving me crazy with lust .

"Stay in me. Don't move. Please let me enjoy this for a while."

After a while I said "Put a finger in my ass again and fuck me, please fuck me!"

He put a hand under my ass and slowly pushed a finger in as he started slowly fucking me.

It was not long before I started moving with him, trying to get him as deep as possible and begging him to fuck me harder and faster. (Unusual for me, as I was not normally vocal while having sex.)

I started getting small orgasms, each one stronger than the last. Finally the big one hit. It was intense. I could feel the muscles in my vagina squeeze him as he let go to his cum inside me. He pushed a second finger in my ass as he came. If possible, that made the orgasm more intense. I squeezed him with my legs and arms. I was shaking all over. I think I fainted for a few seconds.

When I could talk again I said, "Stay inside me. Don't pull out."

"Are my fingers in your ass hurting you?"

"No! Leave them there. Push them in all the way."

We stayed like that a long while. He played in my ass with his fingers, which made me to gyrate and hump my hips. I had another small orgasm.

"You were squeezing me so hard. I thought I would be stuck for at least a week. Where did you learn that?"

"I had nothing to do with it. My body did that on its own. Must be your fault. It has never happened to me with that intensity before."

During that time he was kissing me and licking my breasts. I felt him getting smaller and softer. I told him I needed him in my mouth.

He straddled me and I took him first licking, then sucking moving my head back and forth. I wanted all of him in my mouth and could not do it from that angle. I told him I wanted to try and give him a deep throat, but he would have to kneel and I would get on all fours in front of him. Maybe I could do it that way. After telling him I had never done a deep throat before and did not know if I would be able to. I started slow, licking him and massaging his balls with my fingers, as I got him hard again. I started bobbing my head, taking his cock deeper each time my head went down the first few times I gagged and nearly chocked but after four or five tries, his cock finally slid down my throat. I started fucking his cock with my mouth. (No other description fits).

I wrapped my hands around his ass and slowly guided him in and out. Rick ran a hand down my back and again pushed a finger in my ass, his other hand was caressing my breasts and nipples. I started to guide him faster and deeper if that was possible. He started really fucking my mouth. It was quite an experience for me, having never done this before. It drove me crazy. I would push ahead when he pushed in. When I felt he was going to cum, I pulled his ass to me, to take is cock as deep as possible. Rick came hard and a lot. I too orgasmed hard. I tried to swallow all he gave but could not. I choked a bit on all that cum and had to spit some out.

As I pulled away and lifted my head, cum leaked down my chin and on my tits and on him some. I felt like I had become a slut but it did not last long .

I went and rinsed my mouth, cleaned myself, and brought a towel to clean Rick. He was lying on his back. He took me in his arms and laid me on top of him we exchanged a long and passionate kiss. He pulled a blanket on top of us saying we needed a little rest. I told him to just hold me tight. He did and I felt good.

"Was it really your first time doing this?"

"Yes it was and it was hot for me, too. You are the first guy I did a deep throat for and I don't regret it. You are also the first to put fingers in my ass."

He held me tight against his stomach. The warmth of his body was nice . We both fell asleep that way, my last thoughts were, 'What was happening to me?' I was doing things I had never done before, with a man I had not known existed a month ago. Worst than that, I wanted him in my ass before the week-end was over, another thing I had never done. I awoke to Rick rubbing my back and ass. I was still lying on his stomach and he on his back. It was already daylight outside.

I turned around and took him in my mouth and gently sucked and caressed his balls with my fingers. He pulled my ass around so I straddled him and started sucking my clit. He wet two fingers and inserted them slowly into my ass, finger fucking me with his hand. I had never experienced something like this. I sucked him with passion, taking him deep as possible. When I felt his balls quiver I knew he was ready to let go. I took all of him and moved my throat on him. My orgasm was coming, also. As he exploded deep in my throat, I also erupted in a big intense orgasm. This time, I managed to swallow all of it. I crumpled on top of him. He kept sucking my clit and finger fucking my ass, giving me another orgasm.

I said as soon as he got hard again I wanted him in my ass. It must have been later than we realized, because I heard Marge get up and go in the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. Jimmy also joined her.

Rick said that it seemed my beautiful ass would have to wait a while longer before being satisfied. We kissed and cuddle for a little while before getting up for breakfast.

Madge said "Hello, I thought you guys were going to stay in bed all day."

Jimmy was taking Rick fishing, after breakfast. Marge prepared a lunch for them they took their fishing gear and left. They would be back toward the end of the afternoon.

As soon as the dishes were done, Marge wanted to know what happened during the night .

"Did you get your ass fucked?"

"No, but I did manage to get him all the way down my throat. Did not have time for my ass. I plan to try it tonight. I tell you it was hot. He is quite good in bed, but I acted like a slut, I am afraid."

"I am surprised you never had your ass fucked before. Don't worry about acting like a slut. Some men affect us that way and some don't. It is a mystery to me. That is what I love about Jimmy. He gets the slut out of me. I figured it was hot with you two. I woke up during the night to go to the bathroom and could hear you demanding more and moaning. I was proud or my little sister."

"You idiot," I said, laughing.

It was nice and warm outside so we put on bikinis and took advantage of the sun till lunch.

After lunch Marge said, "You feel like giving me a small account on your debt?"

"Depends, what is the account?"

"Let me play with your tits some."

"If I can play with yours."

"My pleasure."

"Okay."

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom and on the bed . She seemed to be used to taking charge. Not only did we play with each other's breasts, but for the first time I hate a pussy and had mine eaten by a women. It was different than a man but quite hot just the same. She even played in my ass telling it would loosen it up for tonight. She said that a good way to get your ass ready is to submit to a nice spanking. (I had my doubts about this.)

While we were relaxing and coming down, she asked," How did you like it?"

"Let's say that you will have no problems collecting on your debt, dear sister. And, I won't be in such a hurry to turn down some of the women that have hit on me."

"You make me very happy." Then we exchanged a long passionate kiss.

"You know I have had the hots for you since we were about sixteen or seventeen. Were you ever hot for me?"

-"You never let on before. Me, I never thought about doing a woman before you touched me in your van with Rick."

"There I was afraid to do it. I did not know what your reaction would be."

"I am glad you took the chance, now. Why did not you let me know before? Think of all the times we could have enjoyed each other."

"I can't tell you now. Later, I will tell you why I did not come unto you before this. I can only tell you it was a promise I made to someone."

It was time to start preparing supper for the guys

I checked my cell again. Finally a text from Gerry

It read:

I have decided that we are finished, like you have decided also. During the week, if possible during the day when I am not there, come and get your belongings .

I found out about Gino's Motel, How many guys? Do I need testing for STD's?

(The barmaid whose husband worked for Gerry had reported the conversation she had overheard between Marge and me. Needless to say, he misinterpreted this. If only he had confronted me with his interpretation of this conversation. Instead of him assuming I was doing guys at Dino's behind his back, I could at least have removed this worry about STD's from his head.

I tried to phone him but he would not pick-up .

I finally sent back a text, giving him a short version and recommended he talk to mom. She knew all about it, if he did not want to hear it from me.

The guys came back with 13 trout. They insisted on cooking some on the barbecue for supper.

I was wondering, to whom did Marge promise not to come on to me? Dad, before he passed away? Jimmy? She had told me Jimmy knew she played with women sometimes. Mom? We were pretty open with mom, as she was with us, but could she have admitted to mom her sexual desire for her own sister? It did not seem likely. Gerry, even less likely. She had this in her, way before I met Gerry. I was also thinking about her mention that a spanking increased the high of having your ass fucked. She seemed to speak from experience.

Before going for a shower that evening, I took a douche bulb into the little mini bathroom next to our room and cleaned myself, down below. I wanted my ass as clean as possible. On the way out I took the tube of K-Y out of my bag and put it on the night table.

I took my bathrobe and headed for the shower. Again I shared the shower with Marge. We washed each other and made out a bit while in there.

"You know Marge this is actually incest."

"Sure, but we are both consenting adults and enjoying it."

This time the guys went after us.

Once in bed Rick wasted no time in kissing me and sucking my breasts and nipples, and rubbing my cunt and clit. I was caressing his cock. Then, he looked at the tube of KY on the night table and said "What does my lady want tonight?"

"Tonight, your Lady wants to please you."

With that, he squeeze one of my nipples and pulled it. I let out a little yelp.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I rather like it. As long as you don't pull too hard, it is ok. You can squeeze my clit too, but don't overdo it. I don't get off on pain."

After kissing and sucking my nipples, he kissed his way down between my legs and finger fucked me while sucking my clit. His other hand slid under my ass and he inserted two fingers. I had a great big orgasm.

He told me to get on all fours and took the tube of K-Y from the table. He worked some in my ass with his fingers, while playing with my clit with his other hand gently squeezing and pulling on it. It was not long before I was actually asking, more like begging him to shove his cock in my ass.

Once I was well lubed-up, he put the head against my hole and started playing more forcefully with my clit. I was moving my hips and ass. He let me push myself unto him. At first there was resistance, but as he give a little squeeze to my clit. It got me to push harder unto him and the head penetrated a few inches. I stopped moving. The feeling was like nothing I ever felt before. I almost came. I waited for all the pain I had heard and read about, but none came. A little pain, but nothing unpleasant, rather pleasing.

As he kept messing gently with my clit I told him "Let me push myself on you. I will try to take it all if possible." Slowly, a couple inches at the time, I pushed back. The more I took in, the hotter I became. It was a completely new sensation to feel myself filled back there. Finally I took him all. I asked him not to move for a few minutes,

"Now and squeeze my clit and fuck my ass like there is no tomorrow. I need it hard."

He started fucking my ass slowly at first with me urging him to go faster and harder. I had never had such sensations and I loved it. At the same time, he pulled and squeezed my clit harder, to the point that I felt pain. I did not mind. The pain mixed in with the pleasure and only made me more wild. I was moving with him and asking for more. I orgasmed hard and it did not stop until he came too and collapse on top of me. We did not move for a long while. I never thought that I would orgasm from having my ass fucked. It was certainly different than the orgasms I had had up to that date but no less intense. It also lasted longer than normal.

After cleaning up,, it took a while to get rick hard again but he managed to satisfy my pussy after a time of recuperation. I got on my back with two pillows under my shoulders so that my head was leaned back and offered him my mouth with him straddling my head. I took him and with my hands on his ass I guided him deep in my throat. I pushed him back long enough to tell him to caress and pull on my nipples, and fuck my mouth to his satisfaction. He did, hard and long. My poor nipples got a bit messed-up also.

Fran26
Fran26
234 Followers