Ending a Relation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
235 Followers

He came deep in my throat but did not stop. He kept going till he came again. He was pulling out but I stopped him and licked and sucked him slowly again with just the head in my mouth. He came again. but not much. I had emptied him.

The rest of the night we spent cuddling, caressing and a little gentle fucking before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, my throat was sore and my ass felt funny.

Soon after lunch my cell rang I ran in the bedroom to pick-up. It was my Mom.

"What is going on, Fran? Gerry was here, asking about Dino's motel. I told him and he told me you and him are finished."

"Yes mom I will tell you the whole story when I get into town later today."

"Ok, I am impatient to hear it and if you have no place to stay, your old bedroom is still available." "Thanks mom until I find a place I appreciate it."

Then she asked to talk to Marge and I overheard,

"Yes mom I did and it went well, can't tell you about it now but will later. I am sure you will enjoy."

I asked Marge what this was all about, but she said between her and Mom.

I suddenly realized I had no home to go to. One of my employees, Murielle, owned a triplex. She had mentioned one was free, so I phoned her. The unit was still free. I told her to reserve it for me and I would explain at the office next week .

We left soon after lunch. Rick and I decided we would see each other again. Marge would take the van and help me move my stock out of Gerry's house.

At my Mom's place, I told her the whole story from the beginning, omitting the details of the sex. She said she was sorry. She liked Gerry, but it was my life .

Then she it me with quite a surprise

"Did you and Marge make out at all during the week end?"

"Mom, she is my sister!"

"So? You two are both adults."

"I know you girls and Marge has looked at you for years with a lot more than sisterly love. I made her promise that she would not make a move on you until you were at least twenty five, but by then you were with Gerry and she had to sit on it."

I must have looked in shock.

She continued, "Don't blame Marge. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. Aside from the men I know, a few women that would love to have you in their bed." She hesitated a bit. "Including myself."

I was speechless.

"You are now in a vulnerable situation, having just ended a relationship. Take little steps carefully for a while. One thing you must know about Marge, she is like me, She likes to dominate the women she plays with, but she is good to them."

I had to ask.

"Did you and Marge ever play?"

She just smiled and said I was too curious for the moment.

I took a shower and relaxed with Mom as I came down from my high of the week-end. I realized what I had done. The hurt I had brought on Gerry and my own loss. I cried for Gerry and a bit for myself.

Mom took me in her arms and to her bed, where I cried it all out on her shoulder.

And no, nothing inappropriate went on between my Mom and Me that night!

This appened last spring at the end of May

The aftermath

I still do see Rick. He goes fishing often, but it is not all sex. I am getting quite good at fly fishing and handling a canoe. I can also put on my own worms on a fishing hook and unhook my own fish. I am also learning a lot about wild life. Rick is an ecologist at heart. I don't love him. He is just sex and I made that very clear to him.

On the Monday, my Mom borrowed a van from a friend of hers. With it, plus Marge's van we moved all my stock out of Gerry's house and into my new apartment. It was mostly clothes and make up. I stopped by Gerry's office and left the house keys with Mado, his secretary.

We had supper at Mom's place. When Marge left, she had to pick-up Jimmy, since she had the van and his car was in the garage. She took me in her arms and give me a long passionate kiss in front of Mom .The only reaction from Mom, was the comment, "Nice to see you two are getting along great."

Gerry called me about two weeks later. He wanted to talk. I had done his accounting ever since we met. That is the way we met in the first place. I was sure he wanted to transfer his business to another accountant, I would oblige him as fast as possible as soon as I knew where .

We met at a restaurant across the street from my office. The first thing he said was he was satisfied with my accounting and would I consider remaining his accountant? I said I would be happy to remain his accountant.

Then he asked me, "Why?" I had decided to be honest with him.

"Gerry, first I don't know why Rick got under my skin the way he did. For that, I have no answer . It was not something you did or did not do."

"You are quite good in bed and I was completely satisfied sex-wise."

"The sex with him was not better than with you. It was just different. Another thing, he is not bigger than you." No use adding insult to injury here. "The only thing that was driving us apart was the difference we had about kids. That would always have always come between us."

He looked at me long and hard and asked if he had been told all there was about Gino's motel.

"Had there been others?"

I looked him straight in the eyes and told him the truth

"Yes. I was nineteen and have never been in the place since and before Rick, there were no others in all the time we were together from the day we had our first date."

He looked at me for a long time and finally said, " I believe you."

He then told me that he also had pretty much come to the conclusion that we would never settle our differences about children and knew that separation was in the cards. It just came sooner and in a way he did not expect. We decide to remain friends and wished each other good luck.

He left and I shed a tear or two as I watched him walk away.

My Sister Marge.

The week end that, Jimmy went to help his father redo the roof on the family home. I spent with Marge, repaying the favor I owed her from that day in the van. It was a week-end full of surprise where I learned a lot about my sister and a lot more surprising things about myself.

But that is another story in itself. I may decide to write about it sometime. Fran.

*

Any comments , good or bad , are welcomed . I have tick skin and want to improve my writing.

Fran26
Fran26
235 Followers