Endless Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers

"So, Amy how was it with Shrimp Dick?" her friend Kelly asked, "Did it hurt?"

The other two girls with them laughed.

Amy responded, "I told you nothing happened after the dance. He never made a move."

"Are you sure it was not just too small to feel? So you don't want to count it?" Kelly snickered.

They laughed again.

Then the other girl I did not really know spoke.

"I heard he was gay, maybe that's why he didn't make a move?"

"I could hook you up with Tony from the basketball team. He is black and you know what they say about black guys?" joked Kelly.

That is when they stopped walking and glanced back to see me. They must have felt someone approaching them from behind. They all tried to hide their laughter even Amy had a big grin.

Then Kelly stated, "Maybe we should leave the love birds alone?"

The other girls left me and Amy alone to talk. We just stood there looking at each other but avoiding eye contact. We were like that till the lunch bell rang letting us know to head to our next class. Amy asked me to walk her to class and that was the only thing we said to each other that day. In fact we did not talk much that whole week. I asked her if she wanted to hang out on Friday night but she said she had to do something with her parents. I did not think much about it until I heard a rumor that Amy was really going out on Friday with Tony.

I should have confronted her, but I hoped it was just a rumor. Most likely someone heard Kelly talking and then a rumor was born. When Friday came, I kept thinking about it. If she was going out with Tony and it went well the pair would end up at make out point. Amy was the one that originally told me about the place, so if she wanted privacy with Tony she would tell him too.

I just wanted to make sure, so when it got dark I went to make out point. It was a little lake area. It was down a tiny road. There were a couple of dirt roads people could also park if the main spot was taken in front of the lake. I parked in an out of the way spot on one of the dirt roads hoping not to see Tony or Amy. I turned the headlights off on my car and sat alone listening to my IPod. Nearly two hours past, and I was ready to head home when I saw headlights coming down the narrow road.

There was no way to tell what kind of car it was or who was in it. I watched it circle around and park facing the lake. I was behind them and far enough away so that whoever it was could not see my car. The headlights of the car turned off and I waited a minute or two before sliding out of my own. My heart pounded in my chest as I crept up to the parked car. I was just hoping it was not Amy. It took me another few minutes to get right behind the car. The light in the car came on and I froze thinking the occupants heard me. I knelt behind the car remaining still and silent.

There were voices in the car but could not make out what they were saying. Then I heard a giggle that sounded all too familiar. It was Amy's little nervous laugh. It was her parked in a car with Tony. I waited till I heard some music come on in the car before moving farther up to peer into a window. With the light on in the car they would not see me. I came up on the driver side of the car and saw the back of Tony's head.

Amy was looking down towards his crotch with a smile. I looked down and saw the biggest dick I had ever seen. It must have been nine or ten inches long. Amy was giggling just like she had with me. She was not laughing at its size. Instead, it was clear to me that she was giggling from being nervous. Amy leaned down and kissed the tip of Tony's long black dick. She kissed the tip softly then the shaft and moved back to the tip kissing it again. Tony leaned back and folded his arms behind his head.

He somehow knew not to rush her. That was the mistake I made. Amy then opened her mouth and started sucking on the tip of the black cock. There was a stark contrast between her soft pink lips and white cheeks and Tony's ebony member. Amy's head began bobbing up and down slowly. I was mad but turned on as well. My dick was stiff as a board in my pants. I started rubbing my crotch over my pants.

The pace of Amy's head bobbing up and down quickened. She had less than half of Tony's cock in her mouth and then would move her head up and then back down to the halfway point. I pulled my pants down and began stroking my dick as I watched my girlfriend sucking off another guy. Tony unfolded his arms and reached his right hand to the back of Amy's head. He petted her like she was his little puppy. Amy slowed the pace of her blow job. As she inched down his shaft Tony shoved hard on the back of Amy's head snaking his cock deeper into her mouth. Her body jerked and spasmed in response to the intrusion. Her lips were now down to his balls and I heard her gag.

I couldn't help but think she deserved that. Tony released his grip on the back of her head and Amy came up gasping for air. Tony pulled the back of her hair roughly and brought her face to his. I could see some drool roll down Amy's lips and towards her chin. Tony pulled her close and kissed her. Then he guided Amy's head back to his cock. Amy continued to suck his dick as he pet her softly. She was sucking just past the halfway point of Tony's dick. Spit and drool was running from her lips, down Tony's dick and pooling on his balls. Then Tony did it again and pushed Amy's head down on his cock. Once again she gagged and made a choking sound as Tony's dick disappeared into her mouth. Amy's lips were touching his balls again. Tony bucked his hips up and down a few times. Each time he humped upward Amy gagged.

I could see her pale white skin turning red ever so slightly as her air supply was cut off. Finally Tony released the back of her head. She jerked back and sat straight up in the passenger seat of the car.

There were strings of saliva dribbling out of both sides of Amy's mouth and running down her face. Her chin glistened from the steady stream of saliva running out of her mouth. At the bottom, white spittle dripped off her chin. She wiped it with the back of her hand. A string of spit clung to her face. She had to wipe a second time. Tony reached over and unbuttoned her jean shorts and leaned back against the car door. Amy unzipped her shorts and squirmed out of them pulling them over her toned thighs and down her legs. She had a cute pair of white cotton panties with deep red hearts. Tony pointed at her panties then directed his finger to the floor.

Amy turned slightly in her seat until she was facing directly ahead out the windshield. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, lifted her ass of the car seat and pulled her panties down. Once naked from the waist down, Amy quickly moved across the center console. I had finger fucked her before and even felt her soft pubes but I never got a look at her pussy. This time I got a wonderful view of her nether region when she climbed on top of Tony. He pulled his shirt off as Amy straddled him. Amy reached between her legs and was fumbling with his dick.

I watched her face as it contorted. I knew the moment he penetrated her because Amy's eyes went wide and her mouth gaped. It appeared she was staring right at me while I stroked my cock while her insides were being stretched apart. Amy took a moment to adjust to the feeling, and then began to rock up and down. I stopped jerking my dick fast and tried to match the slow rhythmic pace set by Amy as he rode Tony's engorged cock. He reached under her tank top and lifted it over her head. Amy was now completely naked impaled on Tony's dick. Her little pink nipples pointed to her lover. Tony leaned in and started sucking on her little nipples. Again the contrast was such a turn on. His dark lips and black cheeks sucking on her soft white breasts.

I could hear Amy whimpering like a puppy as she grinded her pelvis onto Tony's lap. I was squeezing my dick softly, trying to imagine it was me with Amy instead of Tony. I wanted to feel like it was me taking Amy's virginity. When Tony took his lips off Amy's left breast, she started humping faster and faster on his ten inch monster dick. Amy's mouth was open wide as she sucked in air. It took me a moment to realize I had my mouth wide open and was leaning towards her like I was going to kiss her. I stopped myself not wanting to be caught spying.

I continued jerking my dick to the same speed of Amy's humping. I began cumming and spurting all over the ground. Tony's hands were now firmly squeezing Amy's butt cheeks. He seemed to be lifting and dropping her on his cock to encourage her to go faster. I heard Tony grunt. It was a guttural animalistic grunt. Amy bent her head down and began biting Tony on the neck. Her body rose off and then pressed back down on his cock over and over. I could hear the slapping of their flesh every time she slid back down on his dick. Then I saw Amy throw her head back, she pressed her back against the steering wheel with her pussy pushed hard down on Tony. She slapped his chest hard several times and squeezed her eyes closed. I stared wide eyed as she came. Deep down, I knew that if it was me fucking Amy I never would have been able to hold out long enough to make her cum.

Clearly tiring she slowed her humping on Tony but did not stop. She continued grinding down on top of him wiggling and nestling her pert ass into his lap. They began kissing again and Amy stopped grinding. Tony put his hands under Amy's arms, lifted her effortlessly and guided her to her seat. Assuming he has cum as well I pulled my pants up and began to back away from the car quietly. Then I heard,

"Lean over and taste your own sweetness on me."

Tony wanted her to suck him off after he fucked her. He was not finished. I moved around to the passenger side of the car. When I got there Amy was kneeling on the seat and bent over blowing Tony. I could see her sexy ivory colored ass cheeks. Her once tight pussy was puffy and red sticking out ever so slightly. The back of her head was bobbing up and down. Not wanting to waste such a visual treat I began jerking my dick again. Tony was petting her head encouraging her. I was instantly hard again ogling my girlfriend blow another guy while she was spread across the front seat of a car doggy style.

Within a minute or two Tony did it again. He shoved her head down his shaft. Amy's body tensed up and began to turn red as he fucked her mouth. Tony lifted his hips in time to her head bobbing as he fucked her face. He lifted her face off of him by the hair to get a breath or two but did not let her pull away. Her body relaxed a bit and she spread her legs ever so slightly. Her head resumed working over Tony's dick like a jack hammer. With her legs slightly spread I got my first glance at her little rose bud. I could just make out her tiny star fish peeking out between her cheeks. Then her legs came together and her body tensed.

I could see Tony holding her head and fucking her throat. Her body started turning red again I heard Tony grunt. He shoved her head down with all his might and held her tight for a few seconds. Once he relaxed he released her hair. Crouching down outside of the car Amy's gagging and choking on Tony's hard cock was muffled.

After he shot his long coming load down her throat she pulled her face from his lap and sat up in her side of the car. Her chin was soaking wet and dripping with a copious amount of cum seeping from her lips. She coughed a bit and more cum came from up from her throat and spewed out her mouth. She wiped the cum, spit and drool away with the back of her hand. There was a string of cum dripping from her chin and down to her chest between her tits. She looked like a porn star after a demanding video shot. Her face was beet red from choking on black cock. She was panting like a bitch in heat. For the second time I felt my balls tighten up and I shot a tiny load. My knees buckled and I nearly fell. Amy started dressing herself and I took this as my cue to leave. I slinked away as quietly as I could.

We never officially broke up, but our relationship seemed over after that day.I could not really confront her since only a peeping Tom would have known what she had done. The remainder of my senior year was a bit of blur. There were some parties, dances and graduation of course. I was looking forward to heading off to college to just start over.

Shortly after graduation my parents sat me down to go over my college options. I would need to work all through my summer break to save as my stepsister had done and would be doing this year. Although my parents could manage a large portion and I still had to get a student loan. The only problem was after doing the math, I would not be able to go out of state. While I had good grades my senior year, the previous three years were not scholarship worthy. Demoralized with my grades and finances, my parents dropped another bomb on my plans.

They thought it was great news when they announced I would be going to the same college as Summer. I attempted to explain why I did not want to go to that school without telling them all the problems I had with Summer. I could not explain to them the torment she put me through in high school and how much I hated her. To them my stepsister shit strawberries and pissed cream. She was the best. In fact little miss popular agreed to show me around campus even though she just got an off campus apartment. The dorms that were good enough for me to live in were not good enough for her. As far as my parents were concerned the decision was made. I would be going to college with my step sister.

I was able to console myself when I considered the size of the school. After all it was 100 times bigger than my high school. How often would we ever run into each other if we didn't want to?

goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers
12