Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

Do you fully understand everything I have told you or do you have any last minute questions that I can answer for you?"

"No Reina. Not now. I actually have a million questions but they are mostly from fear. I'm scared to death at the moment and I just pray I am doing the right thing. What I've done this past week has sparked such an intense craving need inside of me that I have had a difficult time even getting to sleep at night. I know I was alone but the excitement was just so overwhelming that I have to experience more than that. The excitement is one thing but knowing why I was so excited is what I need to explore. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you for doing all of this for me. Even if it turns out to be the wrong direction for me, I will always love you for being the person who began my journey to where ever it is that I'm going to go. And I also want you to know that Sir hinted to me that you will be involved in my training to some degree and that I look forward to that more than even I thought would be possible. I have never done anything sexual with another woman nor have I ever wanted to but, I definitely do want to experience that with you. I asked myself last night what I would do if I were told to lick your pussy and I want you to know that the answer was instant. I would love to lick your pussy and clit and give you the most fantastic orgasm of your life and I have NEVER had even the most fleeting desire to so much as touch another woman in a sexually suggestive manner. Thank you again and I will see you at the house."

Reina stepped up to me, gave me a huge hug and a light kiss right on the lips and stepped back one step. She reached out and touched each of my nipples and then ran the flat of her hand over my pussy in a soft slow slide from my ass to my stomach while her eyes never once broke contact with mine. It was so sensual that I started shaking immediately. That was the first time a woman had ever touched me. My physical and emotional reaction and response was so intense that I almost melted into the ground. She turned and returned to the car and drove up the driveway and parked next to the house. I stepped out from the trees just a bit and watched her walk into the house.

My moment of decision was finally here. This indeed was a very special life changing moment. I have feared it and craved for it at the same time for so long. The truth of the matter is that I had actually made my decision the first night that I had masturbated and had cum for Sir while he listened to me on the phone. That had been my point of no return. And in my heart, I knew that there was only one direction that I was going to take from that moment onward in my life. With that last thought, I stepped out into the middle of the driveway and began my walk to the house. I walked with a carefree bounce and kept looking all around at the beauty and splendor of the forest and the mountains as I made my way up the dirt road. I actually felt relaxed and experienced the feeling of true happiness and contentment for the first time in my entire life.

The fear was nuclear but I had never been more happy at any point in my life then I was right at that moment. I can't explain how these two emotions could possibly exist at the same time and in the same person but, they absolutely did. And they still do appear together quite frequently.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers
12