Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

end of the trees and can see the first house clearly. You can look

at the second card at that time. Every time you feel any of the

devices inside of you, or your clit clip begin to vibrate, you are to

stop, turn toward this house, and stretch both arms above your

head and hold them there until the vibrations stop. When they

stop, you will bow towards us with your feet spread very wide

and your arms still fully extended, yell out 'thank you Master' as

loud as you can, and then continue on with your walk.

This was going to be pure, unadulterated, evil torment. They were going to play with my mind and my body and enjoy every minute of it. And I knew they were going to have a grand ol' time doing that to me. This had to be Reina's idea. This wasn't something a Man would normally think of. This was what I call "Woman Mean". Turning on one or more of the stimulators was one thing, but tormenting my sexual urges while walking naked in public was another matter entirely. And making me thank them for it was the cherry on top.

I will do this because Master wants me to perform this scenario. I will do anything Master tells me to do. This is a part of my new life that I have taken to heart and will not violate under any circumstances. I know I'm letting my mind (the committee of 12) beat up on me like this because I just KNOW that Reina is behind this part of the adventure and I still haven't learned to control my natural born female competitive spirit. I suddenly realized that I was turning this into a challenge when I should just be obeying my commanded performance. I would talk to Master about this when I get the opportunity because I want him to know about the mental conflicts I have and hopefully, he can tell me how to best deal with them.

I waved one last time toward the distant rear deck with the two tiny figures standing on it watching me very intently and filming me with that powerful long distance telescopic zoom lens. I took a deep breath and turned toward the lake. Walking slowly up to the edge of the grass, I turned to the left and began my trek. I didn't want to walk on the sand as that would be really tiring over a long distance, so I stayed on the edge of the grass. I got about 10 steps when the clit clip started vibrating. It made me jump when it went off. I stopped, turned toward the house, raised both arms straight up, spread my feet wide apart, and waited while they went from turning on the clip to alternating between the ball in my ass and the ball in my pussy. I actually started getting really aroused when the vibrations suddenly stopped. I bowed toward the house and yelled 'Thank you Master' as loud as I could and immediately returned to my walk toward my destination.

This same process was repeated 8 more times before I found myself approaching the first house on that side of the lake. On the last occasion, they had left the devices vibrating for so long that it was everything I could do to not cum. I almost lost it. In between the vibrating tortures, I became more and more aware of the fact that I was well over a quarter mile from Master's house. I was totally naked and shaved so that nothing was left to the imagination. I was a whole lot closer to the houses that were once way off in the distance. I knew that I was easily seen if anybody looked. And who wouldn't look at the sight of a naked girl walking along the side of the lake like this was as normal and everyday as could be. I had thought a few times about the possibility of encountering kids or young teenagers but decided Master wouldn't have ordered me to do this if there were a chance of that happening. (I would find out later that there weren't any people under the age of 25 anywhere near the lake.)

I found myself standing in full view of the first house. When I came past the last of the trees, the house wasn't more than a hundred feet away. And damn if the vibrators didn't go off at exactly that moment. I turned to face Master and Reina, who I couldn't even see anymore, and did the required routine with the arms up and the bowing and the yelling out my thanks. I had been sure beyond doubt that they were going to force me to cum that time because the vibrations just went on and on and on until I could no longer control whether I came or not. They stopped at the very last second before all control was completely lost and I was left shaking and covered in sweat and panting through my mouth and cursing under my breath.

"That was a very interesting routine you just did young lady. Do you often walk totally naked into the backyards of complete strangers, raise your arms, bow forward in a way that clearly exposes your shaved pussy and asshole, and then thank your Master loud enough to be heard across the entire valley?"

When I heard that voice, I just froze completely. I was bent over with my legs spread and that voice was behind me. What the hell was I going to do now? I could run into the woods, or take off back down the lake towards Master's house. What I decided was to follow through with that old saying: "Grab the bull by the tail and face the situation." So, I stood up straight with my hands at my sides and turned to face the 'Voice'.

The 'Voice' said, "Why are you standing naked in my backyard young lady."

Young Lady??? I'm in my early 40's and he's calling me that? He looked barely 40 himself. I realized I was blushing all over and my arms seemed to move by themselves to cover my tits and a hand over my shaved crack.

"Such modesty you have suddenly? I've been watching you from the patio glass doors since I first noticed that there was a very naked woman walking my way for some reason. Put your hands back at your sides and keep them there please."

He was polite but he sure spoke with authority. I put my arms down immediately. I also pulled the card with the big "2" on it from the string around my neck. My nipples were standing up straight and hard and I wouldn't be surprised if he could see the juices dripping down my thighs from my extremely abused, but super aroused, pussy. He hasn't said a word about the clip on my clit or the wire hanging from my vagina.

"Please excuse me Sir. I must read this card before we can continue this conversation," I said in a very shaky voice.

"Take your time. I already know you are someone's slave so don't even think about lying to me about anything."

Oh God. How could he know I am a slave instead of a crazy woman running naked around a lake? I held up the card and began to read it before anything more was said. I prayed that this situation was going to be covered by what I read.

cum slut

Now that you are reading this card, you are either standing naked in

front of my friend David, Master David I should say, and he is standing

on his back patio or he hasn't seen you yet, in which case you will now

go up to his house and knock on his back door until he answers it.

In either case, you are to stand in the slave position with feet spread

and hands behind your head immediately after you have finished

reading this card.

You are to introduce yourself to him using your proper title and

designation. You will tell him that you have been sent to pick up

the special book that he has for you and you will obey any command

he gives you as if I were giving you that very command. When you are

finished doing whatever it is that you will be doing at Master David's

house, you are to read card three.

This was sooooo humiliating. I was having a hard time believing that this was really happening to me but there I was, standing there bare assed naked and carrying on a conversation with a person I have never met. I'm in his backyard and I can barely see the only place of safety that I know of around this lake. What is it about this lake that I don't know? And this guy is a Master? Is this lake community a place of nothing but Masters and slaves? I turned to face him straight on and spread my feet with my hands behind my head once again. I had a feeling that I was going to be in this position an awful lot in the future.

"Sir. My name is cum slut and I am being trained as a submissive slave by Master Bill. I assume you know my Master as he has written on this card that I just read, that you are Master David. At least, I hope you are Master David. I have been sent to see you about a special book that you are going to give me and then I am to return to my Master's house."

"Well then, cum slut, put your hands behind your back and walk up here onto the patio so that I can get a closer look at you."

I had to respond instantly because I am a slave. A brand new one, but a slave just the same. And I can't keep the 'committee of 12' inside my brain from running off at the mouth with a lot of questions and opinions flashing through my thoughts as I am walking across the yard and up onto this beautiful flat stoned outdoor patio with it's low rock wall completely surrounding the outer edge. 'Why are you doing this?' 'You are an idiot standing here naked in front of someone you don't even know!' 'You are a cheap fucking whore!' 'What kind if brainless female walks around a lake totally naked?' 'Don't you have any self respect?' 'Real women don't enjoy being humiliated!' 'Are you having fun yet?' 'Why don't you ask him to take a picture of you fingering your asshole so that you can send it home to your family inside your next Christmas card to them?'

There are only two spaces through the wall so I take the one on the right side. I walk right up to Master David and assume my position with feet spread wide but with my hands behind my back as he has ordered. Hopefully, I had put the voices to sleep. For the moment, anyway.

"You are a very beautiful woman cum slut. I do not intend this to be insulting in any way but you are a little bit older than the usual scatter brained teen sluts and the phony self proclaimed know it all cunts in their 20's that I see around the lake most of the time. You seem to carry yourself in a very proud and dignified manner that I find just awesome. It didn't seem to throw you off balance at all to find me standing behind you and looking at your asshole and pussy. I'm sure you had a little turmoil inside of you at first but you carried the introductions off just perfectly. How is it that you have come to be Master Bill's new trainee?"

"It's a very long story Sir. I'm a late bloomer I guess. Never had the opportunity to learn who I really am and what I really need in my life until, out of nowhere, everything suddenly fell into place and here I am. And you scared the shit out of me."

"And an honest slave trainee besides. You are a very rare find indeed. When you return, tell your Master to call me."


"Thank you for the compliments Sir. And I will ask Master Bill to call at your request."

"Enough of the niceties. Follow me."

I followed Master David across the huge outdoor patio area and into his house through a set of double sliding glass doors. His home was completely furnished European style and very beautiful. He too had his expensive recliner chair, like my Master's, and he promptly sat down in it and watched me in silence. I knew he was waiting to see how I acted without orders or commands. I walked right up to him and stood about two feet from his chair. My bare toes only inches from his feet. I put my hands up behind my head with my feet spread apart just a tad wider then I usually do in this position, and stared straight ahead at the far wall and didn't say a single word. The 'committee' was trying to get in a few words but I kept them silent, somehow, by concentrating on what I was doing at the moment.

"How long have you been training under Master Bill?"

"Not quite a week yet Sir."

"You have amazingly long nipples cum slut. Put your right foot up on the arm of my chair and spread your pussy lips so I can get a good look at your clit."

I did as he said and the feelings of humiliation and embarrassment grew even stronger. So much so that I was blushing all the way down to the tops of my tits. Once my foot was firmly planted on the arm of the chair and I was comfortably balanced on my other leg, I reached down with both of my hands and spread the outer and inner lips of my pussy as wide apart as I could.

The clip on my clit was in full view and the silver wire coming out of my vagina was very obvious to his view. He reached out and removed the clip and the sudden ending of the heavy pressure on the tip of my clit allowed a great deal of painful sensations to flow back into and through my clitoris and the skin that formed the protective hood over and around it. I watched as the blood flowed back into my clit covering and the colors of my flesh rapidly changing from crushed white all the way to deeply used and abused red. Master David then pulled lightly, but steadily, on the hanging silver wire antennae hanging from my cunt until the plastic ball deep inside of me began to move toward my opening and finally glided out with a little popping sound. A hefty amount of my pussy juice also flowed out of my cunt hole at the same time. Some of it running down the inside of the single leg I was still balanced on. The rest dripped straight onto Master David's thickly carpeted floor and made a noticeable wet spot just a few inches from my foot.

"I'm so sorry for getting your carpet wet with my juices Master David. May I get some towels and try to get the spot dried out?"

"No cum slut. Just leave things as they are. I won't mind having your scent around for a few days."

Now my blush was even a deeper red then before.

Next, he began pulling on the ball from my pussy to get the ball in my rectum out. This one didn't come out quite as easy as the first ball did. He kept adding pressure a little at a time as he was pulling straight down from my asshole. I could feel the ball against my sphincter. He told me to push internally. I did cautiously as I didn't want an accident to happen and the ball finally began breaking through that tight muscle. I could feel my asshole spreading open little by little and I stopped pushing just as it reached the point of coming out of my body. It too made a popping sound as it finally made it's exit and was immediately followed by a large release of gas that had built up behind it. That has got to be the most embarrassing moment in my entire life. I once let a boyfriend watch me squat in the woods and take a shit but that wasn't anywhere near as embarrassing as letting out a long and loud fart in front of a man I didn't know while he was looking at my pussy and asshole from less than a foot away.

Master David laughed, which made the situation even worse, and told me to put my foot down and stand at attention. As soon as I had done that, he handed me the two balls and the clip and told me to lick them until they were perfectly clean.

I had never cleaned an object with my tongue and mouth that had just spent nearly an hour in my asshole. I must have hesitated because each of his hands suddenly slapped each of my tits with enough force to cause them to slam into each other. It was so sudden that I jumped a little, which caused each of my tits to be subjected to the same treatment once again. I didn't move this time and immediately began licking the two plastic balls and sucking each of them into my mouth over and over again. The taste of the ball from my Hershey highway was not pleasant by any stretch of the imagination but the ball from my pussy was very tasty. I love the taste of my cum juices almost as much as a man's cum. My tits had red marks matching his hands and fingers on the side of each of them. Master David combined both suggestion and command in a totally uncountable manner and authority.

"You will carry the two balls and the clip back to your Master with the clip attached to the nipple of your choice when you leave here cum slut."

"Yes Sir." I placed the balls and clip on the coffee table and returned to my position.

"Now, I want you to turn around and bend over as far as you can and spread your ass cheeks open as wide as you can with your hands and spread your feet wide apart. I have two items that your Master has requested to borrow from me for your ceremony tomorrow. Do not move at all while I go get them."

"No Sir. I will not move an inch." And I did not move a fraction of an inch.

Master Dave was gone just a few minutes. When he returned, he sat down again in his chair and told me to back up to him until my legs touched the front of his recliner while still bent over and my legs wide open. That must have looked pretty funny as I slowly waddled backward until my calves touched the smooth leather where he was seated and closely watching my efforts to obey his orders exactly as he wanted them to be done.

"Master Bill phoned me earlier and asked if he could borrow a few items that he doesn't have at his house at the moment. I told him I would be glad to loan them to him and what exactly did he want. He said he would send you over to pick them up. I didn't expect to find a totally naked slave standing in my back yard so that was a very pleasant surprise. I will inform him that he can borrow anything he needs if he promises to send you."

Even in the exposed position I was in, I still blushed in embarrassment. "Thank you for such a nice compliment Master David. I recognized very quickly that you are a trustworthy and honorable man and it would be a wonderful privilege for me to come here any time my Master commands me to do so."

"Well......Thank you my dear cum slut. I suspect you will be coming here every once in awhile to further your training. For now though, I have two items that Master Bill specifically requested. Since you will need to keep your hands free on the trip back, I think the best and easiest way for you to return with the items would be to wear them. Don't you agree cum slut?"

"Yes Sir. That sounds like a very good idea as I still don't know what is on the third card with the instructions for my return trip back to Master Bill's house."

"Then that is settled. What I have are two inflatable rubber dildos. They are each six inches long and are very slim and easy to insert when not inflated. You will take each one in your mouth and make sure it is nice and wet so that it will easily slide into each of your holes."

"Yes Sir."

Master David reached between my lags and held the first rubber dildo toward my head. I had to bend even further to be able to suck the rubber thing into my mouth from the upside down aspect my head was in. I was bent nearly in half at this point and keeping my balance was coming into question. Master Dave must have realized my predicament as he reached around my left thigh with his arm and provided the support I needed to keep my position. His face was right in my pussy and I felt his tongue pushing it's way through my swollen labia lips and press onto my clit. This sent an immediate warning to my brain that I was going to cum very quickly. I now had the dildo in my mouth and I started sucking on it to distract my attention away from the tongue in my hot wet cunt.

When the rubber cock was removed from my mouth I said, "Master David. If you lick my clit any more I'm going to cum."

"You had better not cum slut or you will be staying here an extra 30 minutes for disobedience punishment. I will tell you when you can and can't cum when you are in my house. Do you understand the importance of that?"

"I understand that I cannot cum without permission Master David but there is a point at which I will no longer be able to control myself."

"You had better control yourself cum slut or I will inform Master Bill that you are not yet a fit enough slave to be given your acceptance collar tomorrow."

"Pleeeese, Master David. I will do anything I can to obey."