Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just at that moment, I felt the first rubber cock pushing past my outer lips and into my very sloppy wet vagina. He pushed it very slowly and every inch was a true test of my control. Then, it was all the way in and I breathed a sigh of relief. As I looked back between my legs I could see a small black tube coming out of my pussy with a bulb like object and a silver thumb screw where the tube and the bulb came together. I watched as he grabbed the bulb with one hand and slowly squeezed it into a compressed state. As he squeezed the bulb, I could feel the rubber cock expand just a little bit inside of me. He squeezed again and the cock got even bigger. He kept squeezing the bulb over and over and the rubber cock was slowly getting larger and larger. When he stopped, I felt like I had a huge massive cock in my cunt. It was all internal. Nothing was showing but the small tube with the bulb hanging out of my crack. I watched as he turned the thumb screw and then let go of the bulb, which was about a foot below my crotch and was going to make it uncomfortable to walk as it hung between my lower thighs. It was also going to look very strange should I encounter anyone on the return trip.

Once again, his arm encircled my left thigh to hold me steady and his hand came toward me with the second rubber cock. I bent further down again and got the cock in my mouth and started sucking on that one to get it as wet as possible. My asshole was not going to be as slippery wet as my pussy was. The cock was pulled out of my mouth and I quickly felt the end of it pushing against the tight brown eyed wrinkly entrance to my rectum. Master David had not licked my clit any further during, or after, inserting the first rubber cock into my vagina which I was thankful for to say the least.

The second rubber dildo was not going in as easily as the first. I felt more and more pressure being applied and I did my best to loosen my sphincter muscle to help with the insertion. It finally pushed through into my dark passage and began it's slow, inch by inch, journey up into my Hershey highway. The same process was repeated again with the bulb and I soon felt like I was going to explode as this new expanding cock got bigger and bigger and bigger. When Master David finally stopped, I knew what it must feel like being double fucked by two donkeys at the same time.

"Stand up straight cum slut and turn around and face me. Now back up a few steps, spread your feet apart and put your hands behind your back."

I did this instantly and could feel the two hanging rubber bulbs between my thighs and the two huge inflated rubber cocks in both my holes. This was going to be a very interesting return trip back to Master Bill's house when Master David was finished with me.

"You look beautiful, cum slut. Now, attach the clip with the two plastic balls to one of your nipples and let's see what you look like."

I reached over to the table nearby where I had placed my original tormentors while the new super tormentors were being inserted into my body. I attached the clip to my right nipple after teasing it to full erection. A shock of very sharp pain shot out of my sensitive nip and I gritted my teeth hard, but didn't make a sound. Soon, the pain lessened but didn't go away and probably wouldn't until the clip was removed. Now I had the plastic balls hanging almost to my waist from my nipple and two long black tubes with squeeze bulbs hanging most of the way to my knees coming out of my pussy and asshole. And I was stuffed beyond belief. I must have made quite a sight standing there like that.

"Now, cum slut, I want you to finger your clit until you cum. When you get close to cuming, you will ask for permission but I would also like you to keep yourself on the edge for at least five minutes before you do have your orgasm. Can you do that for me cum slut?"

"Sir. I am on the edge right now. I will cum very quickly so I best ask you now for permission to cum."

"I didn't realize you were so aroused and turned on by the expandable cocks in your pussy and asshole. Yes, you may cum but I do so enjoy watching a slave finger her clit. I'm sure you can do that for me for awhile before you cum."

"Oh, yes Sir. I will do anything that you ask of me Sir. I will try to last as long as possible but my whole body is ready to explode."

I didn't think that this was going to work at all. I put one fingertip very lightly on the head of my clit and the sexual shockwave that shot throughout my body was intense. I had to take my finger away immediately. The clip on my right nipple and the two hugely inflated cocks in my holes had me so close to the edge that there wasn't any room to play with as far as having an orgasm was concerned. I couldn't finger fuck myself with both my asshole and my pussy stuffed with rubber. I couldn't touch my clit without pushing myself over the edge almost instantly. I was between a rock and a hard place for sure. I settled for running my fingers, very lightly of course, over the areas around my clit without actually touching it and triggering the monster cum that this was surely going to become.

I have never been in a state of arousal as high as this and not cum. I have never been so close to the edge while deliberately holding back like this in my life. Just a touch was going to push me over and I was being asked not to cum but to go ahead and touch myself anyway. I knew this wasn't going to work and it didn't. "Master David," I said, while holding my hands out to the sides of my body, "I'm not touching myself and the orgasm is about to happen anyway. Please say that I can cum right now."

"I have never witnessed a woman having an orgasm without any active stimulation cum slut. Keep your hands out to your sides and just let the process progress at it's own pace. This will be a new experience for me and, hopefully, for you too."

I couldn't believe this. Master David wanted me to cum, all by myself, without any help from myself. He wanted me to just stand there, with the two inflated cocks just sitting there doing nothing but stuffing my holes and the clip with the two plastic ball vibrators hanging from my nipple and only causing minor pain sensations whenever I moved or turned, and just simply cum. And, I had no doubt that that was exactly what was going to happen whether I wanted to or not.

And cum I did. I could feel my clit start to swell up even more then it was already. The orgasmic sensations began spreading from my even more aroused clit to my body. They moved down my legs and up to my tits and then into my brain. This wasn't the explosion of sexual energy that I both expected and assumed was inevitable . It was like I was standing barefoot on each of a set of railroad tracks and there was a slow moving train several miles away. I could barely feel the vibrations in the rails but they did tell me that the train was coming. And the closer the train got, the stronger the vibrations became. But it seemed to be taking forever for the train to come into sight.

I'm standing there motionless and I can feel the vibrations in my body. I'm not moving except for slightly uneven breathing. On a scale of 1-100, I am around 60 on the orgasm scale. My body is sweating profusely from every pore. There aren't any juices coming from my vagina because it's stuffed and blocked. And the number on the orgasm scale is going up one number at a time. Very slowly. Very, very slowly.

Without saying a word, Master David got out of his chair and came over to me. He stood there and stared into my eyes for a full minute in silence. As he stared into my soul, I could feel the numbers rising just a bit faster. Master David then sat down on the floor, directly in front of me, with his face only inches from my pussy, and just stared at my very protruding clit head. Again, in total silence. And the numbers began rising a little more quickly. My mind switched from thinking about what was happening to becoming a part of what was happening. My thoughts became part of the orgasm itself. I was inside of the orgasm and I was growing along with it.

The moment Master Dave sat down in front of me and I became the orgasm, the trigger was pulled and I could feel myself falling gently over the edge into oblivion. Without any direct contact or active stimulation to my body other then the clip and the inserted motionless rubber cocks, I was starting to cum. It was a sensation that just flowed throughout my entire body and I became aware of nothing else. It was nothing remarkable in the way one usually perceives an orgasm as being explosive or powerful or mind blowing. It was not explosive or powerful at all. But it did take over my world. It was mind blowing because of it's totally unique form. I had no idea that this could be possible. It was wonderful. I just stayed in limbo, without moving, and experienced the most complete orgasm of my life. It grew steadily to the point of amazing fulfillment and then just stayed there and continued on and on and on and on.

Master David told me afterward that I was in that state for nearly five minutes. He not only had watched my pussy and my clit, he had also watched my breathing. He said that it remained steady through the entire experience. He told me that the orgasm didn't change anything on my body except that my clit turned bright red. When the orgasm finally faded away, I was left in total amazement and without an ounce of energy left in my body. Without even asking for permission, I slowly dropped to the floor and then curled up in the fetal position. And I remained there for nearly a half hour.

I was aware of everything. I didn't fall asleep. I wasn't even tired. I was totally without energy so I just laid there and spent the entire time running the entire event over and over in my mind. I could hear Master David get up and I felt his hand lightly brush the hair away from my face and I heard him say: "You are one very special prize." I heard him move off into the house somewhere and I knew that I was left alone, laying all curled up on the deep plush carpet. But I wasn't alone at all. Reina, Master Bill, Master David, last week, this weekend, my past life, my current life, and my future life, were all going through my mind and they were all with me as I laid there on the thickly carpeted floor.

"You can get up now cum slut"

My reverie was broken and I suddenly crashed back into the real world. I sat up and looked around and felt myself come back to life. Everything was back to what it was except for two things. My self awareness took on a whole new aspect and I had the most monumental full body feeling of physical, sexual, and emotional fulfillment a thousand times beyond what I had ever thought possible. The new Karen Kelly was born. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I had made the right choice in responding to Reina's suggestion of calling Master Bill.

When was that? A hundred years ago? It felt like that had taken place before my memory even began and that life had always been like this. I felt happiness of such intensity at that moment that I began to cry. And I cried for several minutes. And Master David didn't say a word. He knew why I was crying, I'm sure.

I was the first to speak. "Master David. I want you to know how grateful I am that you have allowed me to experience what I have today in such a short time. I haven't been here very long but it seems like I have been here forever and, for that, I will always have a special love in my heart for you. Thank you so much Sir. I had probably better start heading back to Master Bill's house now. I think I have been here way longer then he intended for me to be here. I don't know for sure though. This could very well have been his plan all along."

Master David had a big smile on his face when I said that. "You could very well be right on the money about that cum slut but we will never know, will we?"

Master David walked over to the coffee table and picked up a book and handed it to me. The title was 'The Power and Fulfillment of Submission'.

"I hope you learn from this book cum slut. I wrote it many years ago and nothing in it has changed over time."

"Thank you Sir. I will read this over and over and cherish it for the rest of my life."

"I want you to make one promise to me first. Should you ever become the person to help lead another lost soul in the direction Reina led you, I want you to make sure that I find her here one day, standing naked in my backyard, with the purpose of picking up a copy of this book, just as it once happened with Reina and now, with you."

"Reina was here too?"

"Yes she was. And she experienced new awakenings in her life as a result, just as you have and will continue to encounter as you move along your new path. And, when the next girl comes here, I will know that she has been sent by you to carry on with her new path."

"Oh yes Master David. She will come someday soon, I'm sure. And you will always be a part of my life. And I will see you often too."

"Thank you my dear. I look forward to that. Now, you had better read your next card before Master Bill starts getting upset or disappointed with you."

I had almost forgotten about that. I know I had been at Master David's house much longer then planned. Two or three times as long as planned would be about right. I picked up my third and last card from where I had put it before all of this had begun taking place in the house and read it out loud.

cum slut

I had wanted you to explore in the woods by yourself on the way

back, after leaving Master David's house with the book and a few

other items I had requested from him. But, knowing you and Master

David as I do, I know that won't be possible before the sun starts

setting. I don't want to take the chance of your getting lost in the

woods so you are to come straight back here. Reina has already picked

up everything you took to the edge of the lake so come straight to the

back deck where we will both be waiting for you.

I had a wonderful walk along the shoreline all the way back to the house. I even got up the nerve to walk about 50 feet into the woods at one point just to see what it felt like to be naked in the mountains. I came right back out when it dawned on me that Master Bill had told me to come straight back and to not wander off. Well.....I didn't wander off. I just stepped to the side for a few minutes. I finally reached the end of the lake which is now my home more or less. It's my home for now anyway. The rubber bulbs hanging between my legs had been a pain all the way back. The insides of my thighs were slightly chaffed from the rubber rubbing against my skin with every step I took. I had thought about holding them up with one hand but decided against that right away. The nipple with the clip attached to it was hurting something awful at this point. With every step I took, the long trail of wire with the two balls attached to it would swing back and forth. The nipple that normally stood up straight and proud was pulled downward with the pressure put on it, which pulled the tip of my tit down a little bit also. I was going to be very glad when this thing was removed.

I looked up toward the rear of the house and I could see Master and Reina standing against the outer wood railing watching me. Master had his long range video recorder up to his eye so I knew he was filming my return from Master David's house.

At last, I was climbing the steps up to the deck. When I reached the top, Reina was standing there and gave me a big hug and a kiss right on the lips. Her tongue pushed it's way into my mouth and we turned that kiss into a full minute of passionate tongue combat.

"Enough of this my two little lesbian sluts," Master said.

I went over to Master and immediately assumed the position in front of him. He put his hand on my cheek and looked straight into my eyes and told me that I had done well except for one thing that he would talk to me about later.

"I just had to see the woods and be naked in them, if only for a minute Master. I only went in and came right back out Sir. I'm sorry if that was disobedience but it wasn't meant to be."

"I said we will talk about it later," was all he said.

Reina came over to me and asked Master if she may be allowed to remove the clip from my nipple and received immediate permission. She reached up and grasped the clip and, very slowly, began releasing it's grip on my extremely painful sensitive flesh. And I thought it hurt a lot at that point. I had no idea how much pain was going to hit me when the nipple was being released and the blood began flowing in and circulating once again. I couldn't help the moan that the agonizing pain produced. And, the more she let off the pressure, the louder the moans became. I had no idea how loud they got as my thoughts and attention were focused completely on my poor nipple.

At last the clip was removed and Reina instantly bent over and took the entire tip of my tit into her mouth and began tonguing, sucking, and licking my flesh very passionately. She finally released me from her mouth and began lightly rolling the entire, now fully erect, nipple between her thumb and forefinger. After a few minutes, the pain quieted down and became bearable again and then almost went away completely.

"What do you want to do with the two giant rubber cocks in her cunt and asshole?" she asked.

"Why don't you deflate them and take them out of her body," was Master's response.

"Yes Sir," she said. "I would love to do that. Karen, I want you to squat down and lean forward onto your hands and hold that position."

I did as Reina told me. She went around behind me and squatted down also and loosened the silver thumbscrew on the cock in my pussy and very slowly released the valve that allowed the air to escape and the dildo to deflate back to its original state. The instant the black rubber tube deflated, I began to pee. When the fluid had stopped flowing, both my hands and my feet were soaked in my urine. The rest of the pee had fallen through the spaces in the deck floor and onto the ground down below. Then, I felt the tube being pulled out of my vagina and once again, as I had done at Master David's, I released a large quantity of thick white cum juice that had built up inside of me the entire time that I was stuffed with the inflated rubber. It came out with such force that both of my calves and both feet were covered with the sweetly scented fluids of my sex juices. And when those juices flowed between the slats of the deck floor, they dripped in strands over a foot long, in some cases, until gravity won out and they fell to the ground where my piss had landed.

Next, was the cock in my up my asshole. I immediately remembered the huge fart I had fired off at Master David's house and was determined not to allow that to happen again. Reina released the pressure and the cock slowly deflated back to its normal size. She pulled it out of my rectum without a gas incident thank God.

Master spoke. "Take the vibrators and the two rubber cocks and yourself to the shower cum slut and clean them and yourself thoroughly. You will find soap and shampoo and towels in the bathroom closet. When you are finished, Reina will take you to her room and set you up with one of her sexy dresses. We do practice the outside world lifestyle here every once in a while. For the rest of the evening, submission is to be at a minimum and we will have a nice time together. We can watch a movie or TV. We can also talk about anything you want to discuss cum slut. Now, get going."

Off I went and boy, was I looking forward to that shower. And even more so to the rest of the evening with just the three of us. My thoughts were beginning to turn to the acceptance collaring ceremony/party tomorrow as I headed toward the bathroom. I was going to begin my training that would hopefully culminate in my being awarded a permanent collar at some point in the future. Assuming that I made it to that point, of course. I was going to talk to Master and Reina about this in as much detail as they would allow in the coming hours. And the thoughts about the needle through my clit head and my having to ask Master to do that to fulfill my unfinished dream fantasy scenario also began to play an imaginary video of the event in my mind. I was fully naked and on my knees begging Master to insert a needle through my clit. There were a lot of people there watching me doing the begging and being pierced. Was this just my old unfinished fantasy or a vision of the future? Time would tell.