All Comments on 'Enforcing the Law the Hard Way'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Big let down.

this story could have went so many ways! It was too short and the wording was corny. Don't be afraid to go into good detail when it comes to describing things. Come one, two cops and a kid who has to do whatever they said? So much more could have happened! The first paragraph held so much promise of more to cum, but... the only thing that came were the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could be better

It seemed too short for me. A little detail would have been perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
...

It just wasn't long enough..and as previously said, the wording was a bit corny. You could definitely build on this story and make it lots better, though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This story did what it was supposed to do

I got steamy about the idea behind it.

What else was the character supposed to do besides go along with it and pleasure his captors? I think they should have been even more vicious and unforgiving with his ass and mouth though and that other law enforcement officials should have gotten in on the deal since there was obviously no regulation or monitoring in the jail this prisoner was in. Sequel Please =)

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
NICE!!

Another excellent story!!!Only thing that would`ve made it better is if they double fucked him! Like I would`ve begged then to do me!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous