Enjoying Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked my eyes open as Sally mouth stated to bounce against my sensitive pussy. Tom was behind Sally fucking doggie while she fingered and licked me. What a wild chain of events.

Someone lifted the back of the lounge and then let it fall back flat. This was even better.

Wilda appeared above me. Her pussy was dripping with a foam that could only be a combination of her and whoever's cum. My God she was lowering her cunt down to my mouth. I was about to lick my first pussy ever.

I knew I would do this sooner or later but never thought it would be this soon.

Wilda's cunt had crusty dried cum in the thin blonde hair. I wondered how many times she had been fucked this evening. More than me I guessed. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

The taste was mixed. A little salty, little sweet and the smell was pungent yet not offensive. I took her chubby thighs in my hands and pushed my tongue into her wide open pussy. I heard Wilda giggle as she pushed down on my mouth. I heard someone say "Daisy chain."

That is when I saw the flash. Someone was taking pictures. My god what now?

I was unaware of the finger Sally had slowly pushed up my tiny ass hole. Wilda was nearly smothering me and she now had a cock in her mouth. Sally moaned as she took a load of cum and I squealed as I let go with my own climax. How I managed to make any sound at all with Wilda spurting into my mouth was a surprise to me. But we all climaxed and soon were unhooked.

Robert helped me to my feet and said "Dear Friends I think we've had enough for one night. Karen and I are going home a much wiser couple than when we arrived."

Robert not only helped me into the house but had to help me into the shower. I found a douche and used to and then refilled it with warm water and used it twice more. I was never so exhausted in my life. I made it to bed and was soon fast asleep.

The sun was up when I woke. Robert was not in bed and I smelled coffee. I slipped on a robe and went down stairs. Robert was sitting out on the back screen porch with a cup of coffee. He heard me and called for me to join him.

Surprisingly I felt pretty good considering the events of the night before. Robert waited for me to ease into my rocker and prop my feet up on the railing.

Robert was swinging ever so slightly with the newspaper in hand and his cup in the arm holder. He waited for me to speak first.

But I did not know if I was ready to say anything or even speak of the morally wrong encounters we both had last night.

Finely Robert said "Karen; we're going to have to talk about it sooner or later."

I said "Why?"

He thought about it for a moment while he sipped his coffee. He looked at me and said "We don't if your uncomfortable talking about our little adventure."

I looked out across the back yard and said "I think you need to mow the lawn. The weeds are coming back after this last rain."

He took another sip of his coffee and said "That's fine with me. I'll call the bowling alley and cancel our membership and drop us from the seniors group."

This surprised me and I asked why he would do that. He said it would look funny if we did not acknowledge our visit to the pool party and yet kept bowling with the same group."

I said "I don't see what that has to do with anything. We told them we would talk it over and let them know how we felt."

I thought darn you Robert You've got me talking about it anyway. He sure knows how to make me see the light. I laughed.

I said "Ok. Okay. I'll call Sally and tell her we've decided to make what happened a one time deal and do not wish to continue that part of our relationship but we do want to keep bowling."

Robert said "If that is what you want. I'll of course go along with it."

I said "Am I to take it you'd like to do that again. You would like to get involved with that bunch again."

He said "Karen; you took to that open sexual expression like a fish to water. I never saw you so excited in my life. You were thrilled by everything that happened to you."

I blushed as I knew Robert has seem me doing things that was so far out of character for me yet it had happen and I had joined in as if it had been an every day occurrence.

"Oh, Robert. I'm so shamed and I feel so dirty. That was not us. But you're right of course we did show some exuberance. I saw you with that chubby Wilda or was it Sally first? Tom came up to me in the pool and well there he was. In me. I don't even know how he did it. All I could do was, well I did nothing about it. I'm so shamed."

"Karen; we've had a good life and we've enjoyed a great sex life. But these last few months since the kids moved out have left us hanging out in the wind. We felt as if there was nothing to bind up together. We were looking for something to do together and the bowling was just the ticket. Then there we were naked in front of strangers and they were talking about the nudist camps and all. Well we just fell into the excitement of the moment. I will admit when Sally started to touch me as I sat on the pool edge. I was really excited. There you were naked at the other end with Tom groping you and I just went bananas. I was so excited and then when I knew Tom was between your legs. I thought (I wonder if that had ever happened before?" I mean I've never thought that you had ever cheated on me or me you but it happens.'

I knew what Robert was saying and I told him it was not as I we were cheating because we could see one another and knew what was happening. We could have said "Stop" but we didn't.

Robert said "Karen; when you were sucking Greg and I had my cock in you when he came. Well your pussy tightened up on my cock and that is what made me cum. I'd never felt you get that excited before. I some how felt you really did enjoy that double... well you know "

"Robert; how you talk. I swear you're getting me all worked up again. How could you do this to me?"

"If you're getting hot all over again just because we're talking I think maybe you would like to give it another try."

I looked at my husband and knew maybe he was right. Maybe once more. Say with only one couple. Some where more private than an outside pool area. That is when I remembered the flashes.

So I said "Robert; who was taking pictures last night? How do we know those pictures will never come to light? You'd better check on that and make sure they are destroyed."

He told me he would do that today. The conversation kind of faded and we talked about thing that needed done around the house.

But some how I could not get the image of Sally with her head between my legs and Wilda squatting over my mouth and the flashes going off out of my head. Who was looking at those pictures right now and getting all worked up over them. I smiled. I did not think it was funny but I smiled anyway.

Robert said he wanted to play a round of golf and then he would check on the pictures and fine out where they were.

I kissed him bye and he drove off. I thought of cleaning the house but that did not appeal to me so I settled for changing the sheet and cleaning up the kitchen.

There was enough coffee left for a cup so thanks to the microwave I held the last of the coffee and settled once again into my rocker. Feet up on the porch railing I let my knees slide to the side and my eyes went closed. I was once more on the lounge and Sally was licking me. I was aroused and about to climax when Tom started to slam into her. How exciting that must have been for her. I know it was for me. What was I saying? I had to stop thinking like this. I put my feet down and crossed my legs. That did little to stop the feelings. The hot coffee helped some.

The phone rang I quickly went into the kitchen and answered it. I heard Tom's voice "Karen, Tom here. Sally has me running some errands this morning and she asked that I'd check on you and Robert. I'm just down the block could I stop by in a few minutes?"

Some what surprised I said "Robert's off playing golf but I'll put on a pot of coffee." What was I saying? Was I nuts, crazy or just plain looking for trouble?

The new pot was still brewing when Tom pulled in the drive. I answered the door even before he knocked. That was when I realized I was still in my robe and naked underneath.

Tom said "Hi." Then scooped me into his arms and kissed me right there in the open door.

I jerked back and said "Christ; let me close the door. I don't need my nosey neighbors knowing I've got a man in my house while Robert is off and gone."

Tom laughed and pushed the door closed. I was still circled by one arm and he again pulled me to him. His mouth was fresh, mint tasting as I let him push his tongue into my mouth.

Why, why oh why did I let him in. But here he was and I was welcoming him in with open arms. I put my arms around his neck and went up on tip toes. I don't know how he managed it but my robe belt was hanging down to the sides.

Tom's hands were on my breasts and I felt the pangs of lust flood up from some where deep inside me. These emotions that had been suppressed for a life time. But had been brought out and were being fueled by Tom's kisses.

I pulled back and said "Tom I feel like such a wanton whore. I really did not want this to happen again. Really. Robert and I talked this morning and well we agreed to not see you people again. Not to get involved."

Before I could say any thing more Tom kissed me again. I folded and let him slip a hand down between my legs. Lust took over as I reached for his zipper.

I moaned "Oh, god."

Tom lifted me up and carried me into the living room. He deposited me on the sofa and stood there in front of me undoing his belt. I was eager to see his cock. I helped him pull down his shorts. He was naked from the waist down. His proud stiff cock pointing at me. Grabbing his cock I took it into my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock fill my mouth, I wanted him to cum, I wanted to suck him off and taste his semen. I was a fucking whore and loving it.

Tom said "Karen; you're ... Well you are. Oh, god I want to fuck you."

I did not stop what I was doing. I kept sliding my mouth back and forth on his cock until I felt him stiffen. He gripped my head and shook from head to foot. I leaned forward taking nearly all his cock into my mouth. There I tasted his thick milky cum spurt across my tongue.

I swallowed and sucked gently as I milked his cock of every drop. At last he was done and I fell back letting his cock slip from my mouth.

I said "I wanted you to enjoy that, I wanted you to cum in my mouth. Tom am I so bad?"

His answer was "God no. You're great and Sally will be happy to know you're still going to be part of our group. But as for me. Karen; I'm so happy I came over. I did want you again. But for now I'll settle for this. But I want you to know I do want to have you one on one ... just you and I alone for more that a few minutes."

I said "Oh, Tom me too."

Tom was on his cell phone as he entered his car. I wondered if Sally would be a please as I was and if Tom would tell her what I had done for him. Well maybe I did it for myself too.

I went up stairs to brush my teeth. I thought what am I going to tell Robert when he gets home. The truth or part of the truth or maybe nothing at all. No, I'd have to tell him. He'd find out sooner or later and that would be bad. I'd leave out the part about wanting to see Tom alone. I think that was something Tom and I would agree on.

I slipped off my robe pulled on pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Nothing underneath but bare skin. I hoped Robert would notice and do something about it. But after a round of golf he's tried. Maybe a blow job would get him up and running. I laughed as I thought "Two in one day. How extreme and exciting too."

I had pulled the sheets off the bed but had not taken them down stairs yet. I sat on the bed and laid back. Closing my eyes I saw Tom standing in front of me again. I really had enjoyed Tom. I really had wanted to suck Tom off and taste his cum. It was as if I was addicted to oral sex.

I have always enjoyed it with Robert and it was something I liked. But not in the same way as with Tom. What was it that set me on fire and why had I felt the need to have him cum in my mouth? Tom was no difference than Robert or Greg but that is not how I felt. Tom was different and I was needy already. If he came back I'd let him fuck me and if Robert walked in on us so be it. I did not care. I wanted Tom again any way I could have him.

The phone rang and I jumped up. I started to say Tom but thought better of it. It was a good things too as it was Robert.

"Karen; I just finished the front nine when a couple of buddies showed up so I'm going to play a full eighteen with them. I'll be a little later than I said. Is that okay with you?"

I told him to have fun and I'd see him when he got home. What was I going to do now? It was still early so I thought I'll start the laundry and go shopping. I needed to get out of the house.

I grabbed my purse and left the house. I had not bothered to put on any undergarments and it felt kind of racy and free.

I parked out side J. C. Penney's at the mall. I walked though the dress department looking at a few on my way into the main Mall.

I paused at the entrance. To my right was a book store and to my left was a Radio Shack. I choose the book store. Wandering around aimlessly until I came upon books of a sexual nature. How to do this and that. Sexual positions and even a book on group sex. Modern day swinging. How could they sell such books in public?

I picked it up and turned a few pages. I came with drawings and even a list of sexual positions for three or more. I went to put the book back on the rack when it slipped from my hand.

I bent down to pick it up when I nearly bumped heads with a young man. He picked it up looked at the title smiled and handed it back to me. I knew I was blushing I felt so embarrassed.

He smiled and said "My girlfriend and I like to read this book and then roll play that we are part of the swinging scene. It been a long time fantasy for us both."

He was so handsome and about half of my forty two years. I said "I've just recently become involved. My children have left the nest and my husband and I felt we needed something to add a little excitement to our lives." I stood there like a dunce asking myself why I had said so much to a perfect stranger.

He said "Paul Goodman." he held out his hand which I took.

I said "Karen Lake."

"Karen Lake may I buy you a cup of coffee. The coffee bar is right over there." He pointed at the far corner of the store.

Without hesitation I followed Paul to a small table near the wall and out of ear shot of others. He brought back two cups of coffee.

He said "Karen. You look like a very nice lady. I wonder if you might do something for me and my girlfriend." He paused. I said nothing and he smiled and went on. "I live very near here. I would like to call my girl friend and ask her to allow you to come over and talk to us. She would love to hear what its like to swing. She has dreamed of having more than one partner while I watched or joined in. We've talked of having a threesome with another woman. Sadie would love to talk to you."

Before I knew what was going on I was going up a narrow set of stairs to a small apartment above the hardware store. Paul had a key in his hand but he knocked anyway.

The door was opened by a beautiful dark haired girl with a hint of oriental eyes. She smiled and bowed waving a hand to come in. I followed her through the kitchen into a larger well furnished living room. I took a seat in a chair and my host and her lover sat across from me on a love seat.

Paul introduced me to Sadie Rose. She was so beautiful I was in awe as I sat there waiting for questions.

We talked about my children for twenty minutes and Sadie's family. Finely Paul came in with a tray of drinks. It looked like tea but there was a strong smell of booze floating up from the tiny warm cups.

Sadie was shay about asking but here it was. "Paul has told you of our fantasy. We do love to play at games while we make love. We like to call it fun-love. We find it highly arousing. Paul has said you have been involved in group sex. Would you tell me how you felt the first time you saw your husband with another lady?"

I answered one question and then another as we became good friends. One cup of the warm tea and then two. Paul said "May I ask if you had ever been unfaithful during your marriage?"

I said "Never."

His follow up questions was had we both been with others before we married.

I said "We had."

"So jealousy had never entered into your lives because of it?" He asked.

I said "No; we never talked about it. Robert is a wonderful lover and I never had any reason to wander or cheat."

Sadie said "You see we were both virgins and we are scared if we see each other with another we'll get jealous."

I had no answer for that statement. I sipped my tea.

Paul said "If you would maybe you can help us. Sadie would like to see me naked in front of another female. Would you mind if I got naked? I'd also like you to get naked with me so Sadie can see both of us. If she feels jealous then we'll know we can not go any farther."

It seemed like a logical plan to me and so I stood up and pulled off my T-shirt and dropped my short to around my feet.

Paul was a second behind me. He pulled off his shirt. He was very muscular, lean and hard. I watched with some excitement as Paul dropped his trousers. His boxers were sticking out and I was sure he already had a hard-on.

Sadie reached over and carefully pulled Paul's boxers down. I let my eyes sweep over his magnificent cock. It was smooth as silk, with a long pointed tip. Sadie let her fingers circle it moving back and forth slowly. It was longer than any I'd ever seen and thick. I was mesmerized as I watched Sadie play with his cock until a tiny drop of liquid formed at the tip.

Sadie said "I don't feel jealous. In fact I am feeling excited. Karen will you touch Paul?"

Sadie pulled my hand to his cock. I closed my fingers around it. I looked at Sadie. I said "Why don't you get naked too Sadie. I think we all should be comfortable."

Paul said "Maybe if I touched you Karen."

He did not wait for an answer he cupped a breast in his hand. Capturing the nipple between his fingers. I felt a pang of warmth float up through my body. I started to jerk his cock as Sadie had.

Sadie placed her hand over mine and said "I'm so excited. I want to see you suck Paul's cock. Karen will you do that for me? I want to watch so I'll know if I'll feel jealous."

I thought "Hell, I've sucked of two men already today why not a third?"

What taught me off guard was the hardness of Paul's cock. He was so young so muscular and his cock was like an iron rod. I reached out and pulled Sadie to me. I kissed her and she allowed me to slip my tongue into her hot small mouth. I said "Join me. We can both suck Paul's cock."

We squatted side by side as I grabbed Paul's cock in my hand pulling his cock into my mouth. Even the head was hard. I wondered if Robert had ever been this hard. I could not remember it had been so long. I turned my attention to what I was doing and forgot all about Sadie. The next thing I remember was Sadie pushing me back jerking on Paul's cock and letting it spit into her open mouth. Sadie jerked on his cock aiming it at her mouth. Watching thick milky semen shoot from his cock into her open mouth was so sexy and erotic I almost came myself. I could tell Sadie had done this a few times. Paul was looking down at her slurping his cum from her fingers and lips.

Paul said "What a marvelous cocksucker you two ladies are. Thanks you Karen thanks you Sadie. I think Karen has answered our questions very well."